It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: English Words and Western Voices Heard on Nick Berg Beheading Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A few days ago it was posted on another board (BladeRunners) that the words 'thy will be done' were also heard (so I don't see how this is an ATSNN exclusive but ok). I refuse to watch or even listen to the audio so I can't comment, but did anyone else hear it?

Also Valhall, just yesterday I believe you posted a thread that you claim proves that Nick was in fact alive when the beheading took place.

With that in mind and this post now, am I to understand that you are claiming that he was in fact alive and that this disgusting brutal beheading was done by Americans?

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by MessedUpAnnie]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
could some one please post a link that i can hear on windows media player ....????

I dont have access to music match jukebox.....can some one find it for me ???

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
EDIT BY VALHALL: GRAPHIC IMAGE REMOVED

Aztlan has a couple of frames from the video that they say shows a US military cap entering the shot between frames 9306 through 9368.
Can't tell for sure though. Someone definitely enters the shot, possibly the second cameraman?
Maybe that's the guy you hear on the clip?
Aztlan

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by AceOfBase]

[Edited on 5-20-2004 by Valhall]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Val-

this is a very chilling find.

i've downloaded the audio file you've posted, and i must admit that the last part ("how are we gonna...") sounds very possible. I was not able to make the first words out ("How wicked was that?").

However, my girlfriend has an audio and video production degree and tonight we're going to sit down and see what we can find with her professional ears.

i will be sure to pass anything we find on to you all.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I hate to be Johnny Come Lately, but I nevr seen the tape or listened to the audio files. I am at work, and don't think it would go over well playing it here.

I do have a question for those who have viewed the tape and/or listened to the audio. At any time, does the men who do the beheading say anything about Allah?

It seems to me in viewing other Al Quaeda tapes, that they make reference to allah frequently, especially when they are excited and/or p'd off.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Can this be verified? What's this ROGERHEDGECOCK site hosting it?

I've seen the origional footage, it's identical.
I didn't want to post a link of the video-file, so I googled a bit on the audio-only version.

Just download the video-file, and compare....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Can you detect an accent?

Nice job Valhall.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
They're chanting about Allah as they cut his head off.

"Allahu Akbar"

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I hear the words...this is a great find. When I heard them I can�t even explain to you how I felt, it was just a weird eerie feeling.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What would it matter if they said allah a bunch of times???

Obviously if you yourself thought about that wouldnt you think that the CIA or whoever would be able to remember to praise allah in order to make the act more believable to westerners??

Its called method acting....Its not very hard..especially with a mask on... give me a mask and the koran and I bet I could make a fairly convincing tape aswell..

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by McGotti]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I saw the video but in a slideshow manner, I never got to hear the audio until now. And Yes, they are saying "Allah Akbar"...."god is great". I heard the english quite clearly, as a matter of fact it sounds as if the whole thing was scripted by "others"...and not just those in the video.

very ill.

...fin

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
I can hear it in the original video I d/l when it was first released...

I stand in abject shock then. I don't know what to say!

And AceofBase, this is freaky too!

EDIT BY VALHALL: GRAPHIC IMAGE REMOVED
I mean that's no standard hooded terrorist at all whether or not that's an army cap.

[Edited on 5-20-2004 by Valhall]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Okay I just put this in an audio program, cranked up the volume, and set the mode to normalize that way it makes the audio even louder and i no longer agree with you on what they are saying...I now think they are saying...
"That wasnt too bad"
"Yeah"
"How are we gonna..."

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by subscorpion
Okay I just put this in an audio program, cranked up the volume, and set the mode to normalize that way it makes the audio even louder and i no longer agree with you on what they are saying...I now think they are saying...
"That wasnt too bad"
"Yeah"
"How are we gonna..."

i think its that too...
though it doesent change the point.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wow... Interesting turns of event...

Very nice find Valhall

How deep does the rabbit hole goes?...

I also thought the whole thing was weird, the timing even more, and why would the video have been edited so much if it had been shooted by "terrorists"?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't know but I am not hearing anything that sounds like that. At the end the one voice gets louder an sounds like a drunkerd saying "How wicked was that?". But I'm using Quicktime to view it and I cant really slow it down or see the time. I'll use a differnt media player and see what I hear.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I am shocked!!!

Can this really be true?
well it is...I heard it with my own ears.
So what does this mean now?
CIA involvement? Military Involvement? Independent Mercenaries?

Is this Proof that the elusive Al-Zarqawi is just a pawn and is probably rotten in his grave by now. What does all mean, who did this?

This really needs to be brought to the National Media's Attention.

but before we all jump to conclusions, we have to admit that many people including arab terrorists do speak english...too bad the incriminating voice sounds very much American.

val, you were absolutely right, when you said, that our brains tends to overlook and bypass the obvious due to the graphic and shocking nature of the video...Excellent detective work my friend.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
What would it matter if they said allah a bunch of times???

Obviously if you yourself thought about that wouldnt you think that the CIA or whoever would be able to remember to praise allah in order to make the act more believable to westerners??

Yeah, and then you'd speak in English to make sure everyone still believed it, right?

Jesus Christ people. Give the CIA some credit. They wouldn't make a video like this and make so many mistakes. Even the most amateur film student would do a better job if he wanted to create a forgery. The CIA are supposed to be experts in psy-ops according to most of the conspiracy theorists here, yet they accuse them of making the most amateurish mistakes imaginable in this case.

A more plausible explanation is that this video is a total fraud and was created by people against the war - just as the UK photographs of prisoner abuse were fabricated.

Or even more plausible is the fact that this is the real thing and that it was carried out by Islamic extremists.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Yeah, and then you'd speak in English to make sure everyone still believed it, right?

Jesus Christ people. Give the CIA some credit. They wouldn't make a video like this and make so many mistakes. Even the most amateur film student would do a better job if he wanted to create a forgery. The CIA are supposed to be experts in psy-ops according to most of the conspiracy theorists here, yet they accuse them of making the most amateurish mistakes imaginable in this case.

A more plausible explanation is that this video is a total fraud and was created by people against the war - just as the UK photographs of prisoner abuse were fabricated.

Or even more plausible is the fact that this is the real thing and that it was carried out by Islamic extremists.

Come on Leveller you know better than that. How Many countless times have intelligence services dropped the ball and made mistakes? By examining 9/11 alone you can find hundreds of screwups. This is a very interesting find and it only adds credibility to what I've believed all along. Nick Berg was killed to create a distraction from the Iraqi Abuse Scandal. The timing was perfect. But they screwed up.

People Screw up Leveller..... even the CIA.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Your absolutely right McGotti, but just because it's said doesn't mean it is said with the right accent or inflections now does it?

Furthermore, all the method acting in the world didn't stop the Bright "agent(s)" from blabbing b4 the director yelled cut now did it?

Given all the so called method acting they did, it wasn't that convincing if the entire world feels it's fishy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join