It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: English Words and Western Voices Heard on Nick Berg Beheading Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
ATSNN has uncovered a shocking revelation contained in the audio portion of the Nick Berg beheading video. Listening closely, at the very end of the video when Berg's head is being held before the camera, you can hear background voices and whispers. One voice, however, is very clear. An American-sounding voice, speaking english.

For a full MP3 audio version of the beheading video: CLICK HERE to download (AUDIO-ONLY full-version MP3 file of the beheading).

Instructions for hearing the voices:
Open the file in any appropriate media player for playing MP3 files. Slide the audio control over to approximately 5:10, or about the last 5% of the audio track. Now begin listening with the sound turned up as far as you can tolerate, or with a decent pair of headphones.

At 5:12 you'll clearly hear the following english statement in what certainly appears to be an American voice.

This is followed with a response.

Then you'll hear another short pause, followed by:

"How are we gonna..." and the audio ends in mid-sentence.

After you have listened a few times at regular speed, select the slow play speed and re-listen. This is a shocking development found in the original, unmodified Nick Berg beheading video.

[Edited on 5-19-2004 by Valhall]

Story has been updated with additional audio information.

Corrected link to audio file for new server location.

[edit on 2-27-2006 by Valhall]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ok...

So what are you trying to say? And try not to beat around the bush.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
We need to investigate if there are islamic phrases that could be mistaken as your claims..
the human mind has a tendancy to mould things in the way it wants

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Good job val .....can we have the video in its entirety made availible here in this thread...? is that why you asked for a link to be posted and were you asking Kano or anybody to post a link .???...do you not have a link..???

what is your take on this now that you believe english words are being spoken.???

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
People can check out this link:

Link

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
And an mp3 link from the link provided by IMMORTAL:

www.breakfornews.com...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I added a link to the full-version file of the beheading:

rogerhedgecock.com...

NOTE: This is the AUDIO-ONLY version

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I heard it too. Certainly seems like an American saying exactly that... unmistakable Americanized "how wicked was that" is heard at the end. My hair stood on end.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I knew it.

I knew for a fact there was foul play involved.

The timeline of the prison abuse scandal photo's and the beheading video is so small and it's no coincidence.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
My hair stood on end.

The exact same thing happened with me. I also think the voices were American, but what would that mean?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lyriox
but what would that mean?

It would mean that the theory of Berg being beheading in an American prison just took a step closer to the truth.

It would also mean the CIA are the faces behind those masks.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
All I can say is sick. This whole thing is sick. American voices points towards only one thing that we all suspected. So who was in charge of this op?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
That is some crazy work Val. I am not about to jump on the wagon just yet, but you just got one of my votes for the month.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I cant believe this, my wife a non-native english speaker heard them say "how wicked was that?" Those were total American accents by any standards.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Can this be verified? What's this ROGERHEDGECOCK site hosting it?

Might it not be a copy of the original audio catching two guys making the copy just talking over it? I'm just saying.

We have to be able to verify this somehow with an "original".

This is insane if real. It would clean house at the CIA.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If this turns out to be ordered or actually done by americans that just goes to show that 9/11,train bombs in spain..ect ect is almost certain to all be american acts used as propaganda to force the public to let our government run wild.

what is the motto of the jewish intellegence service..."war by deceit" or something along those lines???

Just look no futher that the "Lavon affair" and the "u.s.s. liberty" to see that we have commited acts of terrorism in order to justify the killing of their people.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Lets just say, im shocked. I found the theories about the execution being staged by the americans interesting, but i doubted it. This audio clip has changed my opinion.

link   
or 60 minutes for verification? I think it has to be and should be done. I would start sending emails right now to anyone and everyone who would listen!

link   

Originally posted by RANT

Might it not be a copy of the original audio catching two guys making the copy just talking over it? I'm just saying.

We have to be able to verify this somehow with an "original".

I can hear it in the original video I d/l when it was first released, if you think that was an 'original', and was discussing it with some others yesterday on 'another site'(TheBladeRunners). We agreed that it was english, and were basing it on the original released tape.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by parrhesia]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Valhall, didnt you give John Nada a telling off for this the other day and said it was disrespectful to take the video apart peice by peice and analize it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join