It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: English Words and Western Voices Heard on Nick Berg Beheading Video

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
www.hood.army.mil...

Meet the likely killers of Nick Berg....

From December 1942 to June 1943, the 509th trained in Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco in preparation for the Allied invasion of Sicily in July 1943. During the invasion of Sicily, the 509th was attached to the 82nd Airborne Division, but was held in division reserve and saw no action in that campaign. ...
The 509th was reactivated in Mainz, Germany, as two battalions, then later reduced to one b The 1st-509th is tasked to provide a variety of opposing force units during training rotations at the Readiness Training Center (JRTC).
On 1 September 1973, the 509th was relieved from assignment to the 8th Army and subsequently moved to Vicenza, Italy. In 1975, one company of the 509th moved to the continental United States to fill the requirement for a company sized Airborne/ Pathfinder unit to support the United States Army Aviation Center at Fort Rucker, Alabama. The redesignation of the 509th Airborne Battalion Combat Team in Italy as the 4th Battalion, 325th Infantry in July 1983 left C Company, 509th Infantry (Airborne/Pathfinder) as the only remaining unit of the Regiment.
On 18 December 1987 the Headquarters for the 509th was transferred to the United States Army Training and Doctrine Command and organized at Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas.
A Company, B Company, and D Troop were formed and initially served at Fort Chaffee, Arkansas as the opposing forces for the Army's Joint Readiness Training Center. In 1993 the 509th was transferred to the U.S. Army Forces Command and subsequently moved to Fort Polk, Louisiana, where it serves today as the world's premier opposing force for light infantry and Special Operations Forces.
During low intensity phases of the rotations, they fight as the main force (guerilla) units, ‘terrorist cells’ and special operations forces. The guerrillas are well armed, well trained uniformed forces attempting to "liberate" the local population from the target Government. Wearing civilian clothes they establish operational cells intermingled among the population, in order to identify and target key personnel, equipment or facilities. During the initial phase of operations the detachments are insered by airborne assault or helicopter- insertion in order to train the local guerrillas, resupply the guerrillas or conduct unilateral attacks on key systems according to the desires of the mission and military. Finally, during the initial phase, the 509th resupplies the ‘stay-behind’ units using either helicopters delivering mortar rounds, mines, missles and small arms ammunition to small secure LZs in the area, or AN-2 Colt delivered bundle drops.
When the rotation progresses to a mid intensity fight, the 1st-509th (AIR) changes roles and fights as motorized infantry, mechanized infantry, tank forces, counter-insurgent detachments and terrorists. These detachments will insert by airborne assault or helicopter into the rear areas in order to disrupt rear area activities, while the terrorists continue to target other key systems. A majority of the battalion, often augmented by additional infantry augmentees as well as calvary troops from 2nd ACR, will fight as a Motorized Infantry Brigade (MIB). The MIB is often given the mission to attack, in order to destroy the defending US forces. The MIB can also be given the mission of defending key terrain. During the mid-intensity phase, the 1st- 509th (AIR) is supported by both fixed wing and helicopters providing CAS and interdiction, as well as an extensive array of air defense weapons, including ZSU 23-4, SA-8s and SA-9s.
After the completion of the mid intensity phase, the 509th transitions to the MOUT phase. This phase is conducted at the Shugart-Gordon complex. It is a defense in a three dimensional terrain. Civilians on the battlefield are integrated into the scenario by using them as shields for sensitive areas and as targetting dilemmas for the aggressor. Counterrecon, obstacles, indirect fire, and ADA assets are integrated and brought to bear upon the invasion force in order to make it difficult for the force to enter the MOUT complex.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I read somewhere that a WHOIS search on the original website that posted the Nick Berg video was not in the U.K., rather it showed up registered to a suite in a Houston Hotel.

I think Nick Berg was killed, or had his death faked, in a Texas hotel room.

We should have invaded Texas when this video came out.

The audio is not concrete evidence of fraud, but it certainly is anomylous. The video itself shows some signs that it might be staged. This thread covered that end of the investigation quite well, but missed on the source aspect.

I'll reitterate, the website that first published the Nick Berg video was registered to a Suite in a Texas Hotel. Some concerned individuals claimed to have done a WHOIS to find the info, and I would post that info here, but I'm of the understanding that might get me into serious legal trouble. If that's not the case I'm sure a mod will let me know. Until then, anyone curious will just have to find the information out for themselves.

I've also read on a few other fringe websites that Arab Muslims have an aversion to cutting off heads, and that traditionally it was punishment in Jewish courts for some crimes. I don't have any clue as to the veracity of this claim, I've found no evidence of it other than the claim of one other investigative reporter, who is probably working for one side or the other.

Meanwhile us neutral fellows have to work with nothing but tainted, second hand data. It's a charmed life we lead, isn't it folks?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have posted this link on a similar thread before I was aware of this one, I think the post may have more relevance here though. The article alleges that the camera used to film the Abu Ghraib torture was also used to film Nick Bergs unfortunate and needless death...

prisonplanet.tv...

...it's from May 2004, so you may well have seen it before. If you have, I'd like to know if anyone has actually confirmed the "watermarks" are the same?

Stay safe.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by parrhesia
I can hear it in the original video I d/l when it was first released...

I stand in abject shock then. I don't know what to say!

And AceofBase, this is freaky too!

EDIT BY VALHALL: GRAPHIC IMAGE REMOVED
I mean that's no standard hooded terrorist at all whether or not that's an army cap.

[Edited on 5-20-2004 by Valhall]

I would like to know where terrorists got the orange jump suit from?
Was Berg wearing this orange outfit 48 hours after being released from us prison? Doubtful.. Did the terrorists stop by the us prison to pick up a white lawn chair for nick's comfort so he didn't have to sit on the floor?

And what about those ski masks? I'm pretty sure there aren't any ski slopes over in Iraq, would they rather wear ski masks then their own fabrics that express their religion?

I truly believe this was manufactured by the cia/fbi and perhaps even moussad.

Pure Evil..

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Nick was offered to Zarqaoui forces as he was gotten free from Abu Graib. Nick was in Abu Graib because an other suspected terrorist used his mail box (Zakarias Moussaoui who is still not accused!) and that Nick Berg was saying their was something wrong in that war of "satanist method" as we all can see. He was indicated to them and they kidnaped him one day after as he was taking a taxi and had refused to get back in US with the army in witch he was no more confident as he told his mother.

James Raxton, CIA member, indicated that he had participated to the beheaded of Nick with two mossad agents. Rumfeld said that man was tired and Raxton said finaly he was.

The video is very intelligent and contains many and many things that indicat a very high level of confusioness done to confuse. In french, one would say in an ironic way that it is not a job of Arab!

The night Nick's video was shown on TV, I dreamed that he was telling me that the Führer was Back. I didn't understand why, it was stupid. And when I wanted to understand, I understood what the Bush family had done with Hitler and why Prescott Bush was the best friend of Hitler, he organised the whole financement of his war and the way they were to kill so many jews in the name of Satan and Satan only.

They are not Zionist, they are Satanist and have always use the Jews, like Nick Berg, to put the world in war and recover it.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I just stumbled across this thread and as a newbie it's like falling into the ocean without a lifejacket. I cant possibly give any constructive comments until I have done some of my own research etc. Thanks to ATS for highlighting this kind of stuff.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
yeah, its true, you hear a voice, maybe not a western voice, but a voice non the less saying something like, "thy will be done" or "how will it be done".
Im still a little skeptical about this one.
But, if i have to plump for one or the other theory, id have to go with the phsycops theory.
Theres just too many discrepancies in the video for it to be authentic, and now they say that someone fron kodak is saying that the digital watermark is the same as the camera used at abu garib prison.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have the original video, but I am not going to post it nor am I going to analyze it myself, if you are over the age of 18, and have the stomach to handle it, I'll be more than happy to provide you with copy. I can't stomach it again, though. He was a close friend of a good friend of mine.

It came from the northeast intelligence network
Northeast Intelligence Network

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Strange that i never saw this thread before. This one just ties a knot it my stomach.

This is beyond evil.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i havent read through all 21 pages, but has anyone considered the fact that the voice might be 'Azzam the American'?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I see no "military cap" in this film. I see a pinky and a strap and that's it. I think you are seeing a bit of the floor.

As for orange jumpsuits and white chairs. Come on. That suit Berg is wearing is a lot different to the abu graib ones. It's shiny and sort of arabic looking.

White garden chairs are everywhere!

[edit on 27-4-2007 by albie]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Why can't I get a copy of this supposed audio? All the links on this thread go nowhere.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.tv...

"Thy will be done."

BULL#!!!!!!!!!

That is not saying "Thy will be done."

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think you guys should check this out:

Mike Berg speaks up.

I don't know if anyone has posted or seen this.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Seems to me "wicked" is a regional slang term. Not to say the person couldn't be from anywhere, but I believe it to be a person from the NE U.S.
My guess would be Boston or close to it.

Ever heard "wicked pissah" ???

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join