It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No "greys" for astronaut Gordon Cooper!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
That is what annoys me the most about Alien skeptics.

Two arms, two legs and one head is a perfect design in the universe. Why expect the aliens to look any different?

It only appears perfect because we are human and we have a tendency to think of ourselves as the pinnacle of evolution. But it is far from perfect. For instance, our rigid hips makes childbirth more difficult. Our up-right posture leads to back problems. And so forth.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
we have a tendency to think of ourselves as the pinnacle of evolution.

I do not accept evolution and find evolution to be impossible. I believe that humanoids existed for trillions of years and were bio-engineered by aliens very long ago.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I do not accept evolution and find evolution to be impossible. I believe that humanoids existed for trillions of years and were bio-engineered by aliens very long ago.

Trillions, you say?

If evolution is impossible, where did the original humanoids come from?

And you do realize you proved my point right? Humans do tend to think of ourselves as the pinnacle of evolution or whatever it is you believe.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Trillions, you say?

Yes, trillions.
You also could see that I do not accept the Big Bang theory.

Read this book, this would open a new worldview for you:
www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The appearance of the grays are often criticized by skeptics for being too human.

That is what annoys me the most about Alien skeptics.

Two arms, two legs and one head is a perfect design in the universe. Why expect the aliens to look any different?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edf098fcfefa.jpg[/atsimg]

What if these guys are the only space travelers? There is so much nostalgia about the Greys it's amazing. Maybe the Greys are the only non-human looking species that visits us? Maybe intelligent life in the universe is either human looking or Grey Alien looking?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think the headline is misleading.

It suggests that Cooper insinuated that these extraterrestrials are not 'greys' .... when, really, if you read what was said, they very well could be 'greys'.

The typical 'grey', as described by thousands of reported encounters sound very humanoid(i.e., have two arms, two legs, a torso and readily identifiable facial features).

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
The typical 'grey', as described by thousands of reported encounters sound very humanoid(i.e., have two arms, two legs, a torso and readily identifiable facial features).

We are all aliens.
It's just that most Earth humans do not know that they live on a prison planet far away from their original home. Earth humans were captured and dumped on Earth as a prison planet.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Yes, humans are all alien ... to something or someplace.

Alien:
– foreigner: a person who comes from a foreign country; someone who does not owe allegiance to your country
– stranger: anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
– not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something
– being or from or characteristic of another place or part of the world

However, the entire population of Earth is terrestrial.

People from other planets than Earth are called extraterrestrials.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Why in the world would you speak of such things as if you are an authority on the subject?
Because you read an exopolitics book?

I've read some of those myself.
For the life of me I couldn't bring myself to consider speaking of such a thing as if it is fact, though.

Just curious.

On the topic here, there is only one of two things that come to my mind. Either Cooper is a liar or Jim Oberg and NASA are liars.

There is a rather slight possibility that all parties are telling the truth here, but I find that highly unlikely.

Thanks Jim. A lot of that stuff I didn't know about Cooper. I've got some reading to do.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
He clearly stated they were HUMANOID, humanoid means human like, not like humans.

the have arms and legs, last time I checked greys had those, they have distinguishable facial features...check...

Greys COMPLETELY fit this catagory to a T and MOST ETs are humanoid for some odd reason no one has been able to figure out that's why a common heritage has been proposed by writers of fiction and theory alike.

Just my 2 metallic copper disks with the face of a humanoid on it

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
Gordon Cooper is, IMO, a true Patriot and an American Hero, also a man with an ENORMOUS amount of guts... Someone of his credentials and experience coming forward with information like this should be taken EXTREMELY seriously by everyone.

No doubt he is a hero but when it s come to Aliens I am sorry nothing is sure. I have to remind you that he is like many others a High degree free mason and those guys manipulate us for a long time now ( for good or bad I don t know ).

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Check out Canadians abducted by humans in blue uniforms sound off,I was abducted by different human races.

They look like us at least the ones I saw did.

But I also saw two other races both small.And human or close enough.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yes, trillions.
You also could see that I do not accept the Big Bang theory.

Very well, then. But that still does not answer my question; if evolution is, as you say, impossible then where did the original humanoids come from?

Read this book, this would open a new worldview for you:
www.exopoliticshongkong.com...

So, your evidence for all of this is a book, which the author himself admits may be fiction, that he burned all the supporting evidence for and is based on a woman's, who may not have ever existed, telepathic communication with an alien.

Right.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Very well, then. But that still does not answer my question; if evolution is, as you say, impossible then where did the original humanoids come from?

You mean original aliens?
Aliens in higher form existed and will never cease to exist. They are the prime creators.
Humans are meant to live 150 Earth years but since Earth is a prison planet, Humans on Earth were made to live half that amount to come to the "mind zapping" process sooner to keep humans from remembering where they came from.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You mean original aliens?
Aliens in higher form existed and will never cease to exist. They are the prime creators.
Humans are meant to live 150 Earth years but since Earth is a prison planet, Humans on Earth were made to live half that amount to come to the "mind zapping" process sooner to keep humans from remembering where they came from.

And just so we're clear, your evidence for this is a book which the author himself admits may be fiction, that he burned all the supporting evidence for and is based on a woman's, who may not have ever existed, telepathic communication with an alien?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

that he burned all the supporting evidence for

Because maybe he didn't want to get hunted down by the government?
As for the women, to keep the women with some integrity?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

"Because maybe?"
Then the follow up is another hypothetical?

And this is why you state authoratively that Evolution doesn't occur?

------------------------

On a side note, I freakin' hate it when I come in on the end of the thread and all of the actual conversation has digressed to things like this.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

On a side note, I freakin' hate it when I come in on the end of the thread and all of the actual conversation has digressed to things like this.

I am just replying to replies from other people. If they want an answer from me, I will reply to them.
It's not like it's my fault.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Brother when I said lying I meant anything that is not proven fact. I agree with you on :
''Sloppiness and self-serving posturing is a luxury I don't think this subject will allow us''

But distortion or loss of memory in court does not hold brother. I'm trying to be the judge here and the worst spectical one there is out there not for you not for any one out there brother but for myself. I want to be able to say with out any mistake any way tyo prove it other wise bother its out there an here is the evidence for it. We know they exist.

I thank the ones that bring us new roads but those roads in 80% of the time don't bring us closer. I wish we could just have one just one guy a john doe out of the blue that will bring us what we neeed to prove it.

What I was trying to say brother is we dont need a scientist, we surelly don't need a NASA puppet that can be discredited that many can even dare to bring up the cause that he is old and senille wich for me this is no fact or even no argument.

What I meant is be aware of added fantasy wich you, I believe, underlined in your reply and to wich I agree.

I in no way wish to stop the movement or even slow it down. I actually want it to hold in court and in everyones elses eyes with out any reasonable doubt.

Night

[edit on 2-11-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

From what I've read, yeah, it actually is your fault.

I don't mean to be harsh, but you are stating things like the big bang model is faulty and that evolution doesn't occur.
Yet when asked to expound upon it you give a link to a book that is an admitted fictional account...

And then retort the follow-up questions with "well maybe"... and "perhaps."

Utter crap.

At least let it be known that these things are your opinion and your opinion only as they literally fly in the face of hundreds of years of observed and tested methodology!

Jesus H. Christ, is this too much to ask (not of you in particular just in general. I hate crap like this.)

Look, I'm as open minded as any in these forums, but I promise you that I will never endorse a theory that simply flies in the face of all that is known without having a good reason to do so.

The things you take contention with are well established Scientific FACT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join