It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police take advantage of drunk girl, police state resource thread.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Not really a big deal when the world is in chaos.

Look at the world we are in, there are MUCH bigger things that are more important to focus on than a couple of cops having a bit of fun.

Nothing wrong with this thread and being shocked at this, but I just get the "meh" feeling towards it haha.

But good point about wondering what else might be happening behind the scenes. And Nice list of links. So Star for you.

Peace.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

Well ask ur self this. Would you feel the same if it was your mother,sister or daughter that got raped? Especially by police officers?

[edit on 11/1/2009 by nikobellic]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

First I'm not wearing any, second there are hundreds of videos and articles on the way these idiots undo society, I have been keeping an open eye and have quite a collection, that I know would have me banned if I posted. The OP had more than one video...To you guys this is romance, you are in john wayne twilight zone...Too Much

[edit on 1-11-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikobellic

Well ask ur self this. Would you feel the same if it was your mother,sister or daughter that got raped? Especially by police officers?

[edit on 11/1/2009 by nikobellic]

Nobody got raped?

If a man walked in to the station and acted like that girl and women cops acted like the cops, I bet people would be saying the man was the bad guy lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thats hardly taking advantage of her, she seems to be flaunting herself with the police. Its not like shes to drunk to walk or talk.Putting all the blame on the police men is like saying women are unable to make decisions under the influence of alcohol. It would be interesting to hear the audio and not just see the video.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Very obtuse some of you...it's all white trash behavior...Non civilized mediocre and the ones that like this movie are recking it for the rest of us. If you guys would have a higher attention span, if you were curious at all, you would look at the other videos...surely you will identify with one of the victims

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Good job alyosha, S&F good collection of links...the more they get away with - the stronger they get, I myself am very weary of the low IQ of the new police force where I live.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bored To Tears
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Kind of over reacting to this aren't you?

They were just doing what any straight male would have done. Granted they did it at the worst possible place, but its not something to get your panties in a wad.

I agree totally!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bored To Tears
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Kind of over reacting to this aren't you?

They were just doing what any straight male would have done. Granted they did it at the worst possible place, but its not something to get your panties in a wad.

Don't presume to speak for all straight males. There are many who would be disgusted be her behavior and would not touch her. The officers were in the wrong because an obvious crime was being committed in front of them. If a man had done what she was doing it would have landed him in jail. They shouldn't have done any of that crap. There was an appropriate way to handle the situation and what you saw was not it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
so the cop in the video says "the police department did a good job of policing itself"

these cops are so screwed in the head its not even funny!

Edit: ok maybe it is a little funny

[edit on 1-11-2009 by RoyalCanadian]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Apparently, there are a lot of men who are oppressed and victimized by pretty women out there.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981

Cop beats kid for skateboarding

That happened in my city, the officer was given a commendation for his excellent service to the city.

I had just been arrested by the same cop about a month prior to this video. He stopped me because my tail lights weren't working. When he walked up to my window I asked him what the problem was, he said my tail lights were out. Have been pulled over 6 months prior for the same thing, and upon getting out of jail finding out my lights were infact working. I asked him to press the brakes and let me see if my lights were working.

He looked at me quite shocked and asked if I was serious. I said I sure was, that I had been through this before and my tail lights worked but I didn't find out till after I got out of jail, and if my lights worked he was calling his sargent down here to explain to him, and me why he pulled me over. He complied and sure enough my lights weren't working. I showed him the problem, a short in the wires, and when I went over the railroad tracks it must of shook them up. A quick wiggle fixed the problem.

He was pretty courteous that day. Although theres no excuse for his behavior in the video.

The main reason I mention this story, is my friends are like
you did what?!?! Like its some alien concept to question a police officer. Like when I was pulled over for riding a SCOOTER. The cop said I needed a license, I said no I didn't, and a back and forth of "nu uh" "yeah huh" took place. My friend who was riding with me was like "dont argue with him man". I was like F*** THAT. He said there was a statute, I asked him to show it to me. He did. LOL. I got a ticket.

Ask people, especially people under 25. They honestly don't seem to know that if a cop asks to search your car you can say no.

This is a great website, Flex Your Rights

Flex Your Rights T shirts

[edit on 11/1/2009 by ThaLoccster]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Face the fact, cops are merely people, they like all of us try to take advantage for their own personal purposes.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Face the fact, cops are merely people, they like all of us try to take advantage for their own personal purposes.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You know, for once I actually feel bad for these cops. I could not blame them.
I say they DID deserve to get fired. Sorry.
But I still feel bad for them. They get a bad rap, Sometimes.

most of the times they are jerks.

p.s. Check out the cops monitor at 1:50.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by president]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here are more to add to the list:

Police Corruption Stories

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey

edited:

what the hell are people talking about with this being trained for this situation crap

no one was in danger
no one was being hurt or taken advantage of

she was doing what thousands of other sluts across the world do every day

and they did what any straight man would do in the same situation

seriously a dumb thread for ats

and this is being said by the biggest cop hater of em all

Am I missing something here...is there a smiley I'm not seeing?

Bottom line...when on the job a police officer's job is to serve and protect, not photograph and fondle.

When off duty they can do what ever they want but on the job there is a level of professionalism that is not only expected but is demanded...these guys obviously crossed the line and got what they deserved.

Sheesh!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Police didnt take advantage there. she was asking for it. so what?

Its not illegal to have sex with a stranger.(as long as she was 18+)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
OP, did you actually watch 'Cop beats female driver.' It's a public service spot against drinking and driving.

Unless Youtube got the wrong clip with the clip you're intending us to see, you're purpose for making the list is suspect. I would hope that anyone who is posting list such as this are reviewing all the video they are posting for content and not just doing a title search, just to ensure they're getting there point across.

I for one do believe that there are cops who sometimes are just uniformed bullies, but most I've dealt with are good guys. But like any force, if the Supervison allows, teaches, or encourages bad and questionable behaivor, these good people either leave or become part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
Police didnt take advantage there. she was asking for it. so what?

Its not illegal to have sex with a stranger.(as long as she was 18+)

Except they were on duty. it is illegal to have sex with a stranger in a public place. it's also not sanctioned when you are on duty.

the excuses people will dig up....

[edit on 1-11-2009 by antonia]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join