It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you cross borders illegally - this is what you get...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Actually archeologists are discovering more and more evidence that the very first settlers of America were from....

Europe.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think it was the vikings that were here before the pilgrims. There have always been territory disputes even amongst the indians.

As for the American dream, it is more like the American nightmare for everyone. Jobs are scarce and the country is broke. Our children will inherit our debt.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I'd venture to guess that MOSt illegals don't have any false documents. I know I didn't! Pre 9/11 it was very easy to get legitimate documents.

Someone who is looking to hire cheap labor isn't going to request a SS card. Ergo the majority of illegas who come from countries in which 3 dollars an hour is a lot of money aren't going to NEED false documents.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

what ya All need to do is get home and take care of business There

I kinow you have a history of ruining everything ya touch but it doesn't need to stay that way. It just takes some effort on your part.

conservativeoutpost.com...

and yes the American admin has almost sent an engraved invite
and yes it's easy to get fake documents
and yes drivers licenses etc are available to illegal aliens

BUT We The People are getting fed up *Beware*
[edit on 5-11-2009 by AmericanDaughter]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by AmericanDaughter]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
we all know what needs to be done, we just have to do it... thats the problem. and yes, we need to close the borders before they change our language to Spanish. I have objected at least 5 times already... they just keep purposing Spanish this Spanish that... this is America - English this English that... or theres the border buddy~

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
reply to post by Night Star

I'd venture to guess that MOSt illegals don't have any false documents. I know I didn't! Pre 9/11 it was very easy to get legitimate documents.

Someone who is looking to hire cheap labor isn't going to request a SS card. Ergo the majority of illegas who come from countries in which 3 dollars an hour is a lot of money aren't going to NEED false documents.

Wow, I have never in my life had an employer not ask for my social security number. Employers are certainly to blame for that. They take advantage of the illegals because they know the illegals won't complain. They will work longer hours and get paid next to nothing for doing it. It only drives the wages down everywhere. There are also the companies who get away with having to pay less by only hiring a certain amount of people, but those people are expected to do the job of two people.

We cannot have double standards where America helps illegals and not their own citizens. There are families living in tent cities even in colder climates. We have snow here, sometimes a blizzard. How will these people make it? We have sick people who cannot afford their medicines. We have many, many poor people without a roof over their head, no heat in the colder months. Sometimes you see in the newspaper where an elderly person died because they couldn't afford their heat. And all we hear about are other countries and their poor, like ours don't exist. They do exist and they should not be ignored by their own country. Neither should the poor of any country. Each country is responsible for their people.

As it stands right now, our children will inherit America's debt and will suffer for it. Many are already suffering.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by A52FWY
reply to post by subfab

You have a rational right to health care, of course, but not an irrational right to it.

It goes back to the loaf of bread split equally among the whole society, you don't get much. It's free but you don't get a useful amount. But where is the fair trade? If you you say those that play by the rules must support those that don't, something is wrong.

Health care costs money, and you must doing something in trade for it. This is fair. Doing nothing and expecting something is not fair and is an irrational expectation.

I prefer the freedom to try to do what I can to better myself. I do not want to listen to the likes of eco marxist Al Gore lying about carbon dioxide, and then sitting at home in the dark and waiting for death.

As I posted here before there is technology that could scrub the CO2 out of the atmosphere if CO2 is really a problem. Cap and trade is a joke if China and India don't do it. To handicp the whole economy over this false issue is a crime, it is fraud. The eco marxist of course wants economic growth to stop to save the world, so truth does not matter.

The Mexicans choose to come to the USA not Cuba, however they may sneak into Cuba too, but I haven't read about it. I assume they come to the US to make money and send it home, and therefore better themselves.

i see your point.

most people "imigrants" do work and contribute to the system. there are some who don't. i can't see turning someone away when they need medical help. can an ambulance driver decide not to care for someone just because of their immigration status? i don't think they can.

i do agree with you that anyone seeking health care should at some point contribute back into the system.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

HUGE difference from immigrants and

ILLEGAL ALIENS that are happy as a hog in slop stealing our jobs and resourses

this is war for them and an easy take over (So Far that is) with d.c's invitation

ever hear of la raza
www.nclr.org...

mecha
www.mayorno.com...
www.calstatela.edu...

check it out; key numbers resulting from illegal immigration in the United States.:
www.immigrationcounters.com...

arizona rest area:
www.snopes.com...

take action:
capwiz.com...

www.numbersusa.com...

here's a congressional switchboard 800 number:

1 800 828 0498

Beware illegal aliens; the sleeping giant is waking up and your days are numbered.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
AmericanDaughter, I just took a look at the Immigration counters link you provided. WOW!
Here is just some of the listings. The numbers were jumping so high so quickly so it will be much higher than what I have listed here.

Illegal immigrants in country:22,463,542
Money wired to Mexico since 2006: 41,677,400,917
Money wired to latin America since 01: 332,836,350,433
Cost of social services to illegals: 397,479,605,819
Cost of Incarcerations Since 2001: $1,473,729,898
Skilled Jobs Taken by Illegal Immigrants: 11,321,760

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
FACTS STRAIGHT

Let me see if I got this right....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE MEXICAN BORDER ILLEGALLY
IT IS A FELONY

foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;

those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

1 - A JOB,

2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,

3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,

4 - WELFARE,

5 - FOOD STAMPS,

6 - CREDIT CARDS,

7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,

8 - FREE EDUCATION,

9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,

10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON

11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE

12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
IMO that is one of the things that sets the US above the barbaric nations you mentioned. Geopolitical lines are B.S. We are all born as children of planet earth. It's sad that governments and many citizens of the world feel like they can "own" land. It's yours, It's theirs, It's mine, It's ours.

to borders

I Just want people to read this again ..

Also .. Just because a Tyranny Like N.Korea does it .. doesn't mean you have to do it .. i mean .. what kind of logic is that??

You have to Emulate the Good Not the Evil ..

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

So you think no nation should have borders?

Kind of like a one world government kind of thing?

this isn't logical imo

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

I am one of those "crazy people" that believe that we are all citizens of the world ..

When they decided to dive us into nations .. Humanity died ..

Our Love for Mother Earth was gone .. And it was replaced by a Stupid Flag ..

There should be One World Government (Not the kind you read about it on ATS) .. Of course it is easier say than done .. and this Utopia will be very hard to apply in Today's society .. but Dreams are free ..

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanuel

you have it wrong
America
Land of the free because of the brave
And these days gov. endentures your children and grand children Before birth

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Dreams are about all that are free these days

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

OP should move to North Korea if he does not like the USA.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter

So you think no nation should have borders?

Kind of like a one world government kind of thing?

this isn't logical imo
You know, it doesn't even have to be "one world government." It can be just as the lines are drawn today: but without the inequality, the suspicion, the injustice, and bigotry that those lines create. If we gave two #s about Mexico, the situation wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is. If it weren't so difficult for someone to immigrate to the US, there wouldn't be as many illegal immigrants, and we'd have nothing to complain about.

This whole "this country is OURS, and THEY need to get out!!" mindset is disturbing, and I don't honestly know where it comes from.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

If that is the way you feel, I'm guessing youve gone out and have essentially set up a shelter in your house for homeless folks, right?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
GUMBALLS (courtesy of ATS):

media.abovetopsecret.com...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

I would love to see the whole world hold hands and sing and dance and laugh -but I also accept reality: we cannot shelter the entire world. Enough is enough. Mexico has invaded our nation, and some would claim this is an act of war. I have to agree.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

As long as money can pass through borders more easily than people, there will be illegal immigration. Change the system, or get used to it.

And you'd be happy if you were slightly better than Iran? Considering the people who settled your country did so by immigrating illegally, your post smacks rather heavily of hypocrisy.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join