It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you cross borders illegally - this is what you get...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Zindo, they don't care. They don't care about laws that protect us. The illegals expect us to open borders with open arms. Sure, let the rapists and murders and pedophiles and terrorists walz right through. we'll even give them rights and freebies to boot.

They seem to think if we have our own bad people, we will invite theirs in. Sure, lets get as many as we can, I mean, we're such an open country and all.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is crossing to another border really worth it? To most people who have no other choice it is because they want a second chance of a better life. Everyone deserves a second chance.

And I disagree with you, illegal immigrants do not get a license or a social security, they get ignorant people that don't even care about them. Earth is made to live and everyone deserves to live their life. Borders are useless to all countrys.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

yepp...i bet if we actually didnt allow illegals in our country we would have no problem covering all legitiment americans health care...we waste lots of tax dollars on them.,..

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
No matter what we say, no matter how many facts we present, you will not get it.

I guess not. When I look around, I see only one kind of humon on Earth: GOOD or BAD. Obviously the rest of you like to put bigoted titles on select groups of humons. When I hear words like Mexicans, Americans, Canadians, whatever, being bantered about, ya'll might as well be using those other derogatory words to describe them, because your attitudes concerning the other humons of Earth is appalling!

I think at this point I'm never gonna lift another finger to help or assist an American in need ever again! In fact, I hereby put a curse upon all bigots and racists around the world! Gawd, the only damn difference between ya'll are your freaking labels you put upon yourselves.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The difference is that some people are being treated better than other people. Is that better stated? Some people are getting for free what other people cannot. Some people are suffering as much as other people but they are falling through the cracks while others get a hand up. Get it? I don't mean to come off as heartless. I have spent a lifetime helping poor people in different countries as well as my own.

We all want a 'better' life, a 'chance'. Thing is...some are getting that better life and chance while those already here are not. They are falling through the cracks. And this is right? None of our poor can afford to leave the country. Anyway when they pass amnesty everyone will be struggling and paying crazy amounts of taxes and for utilities and food. Welcome to America.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
We all want a 'better' life, a 'chance'.

Then we should ALL work together, instead of against each other.

The way some of these (so-called) illegal humons on Earth are being verbally chastised makes me sick. Most of ya should consider yourselves lucky to not have been born as one of those (so-called) illegal humons .. or worse yet born a cow or something. People don't know how good they have it here, even being poor. What some call poor in this country makes me laugh.

Has anyone even contemplated that karma may be involved in all of this? Do you remember back a few years ago when everyone was bashing these (so-called) illegal humons? "Get them off my turf, they ain't in our gang! They aren't ONE OF US!" That is when I blew my stack and put a CURSE upon this nation. I think it was back around in 2005. I said there will come a day now when Americans will be as poor as those (so-called) illegal humons they keep ragging on. I also said there will come a day when ya'll might be sneaking into Canada for a chance at a better life if ya'll keep this up. Sure looks like those days are approaching, eh?

Canada, ya better get moving on building them fences or you'll end up with the same problem when them illegal hypocrites to your south start heading for greener pastures. And don't forget, if they are (so-called) illegal, then they MUST BE SCUM, right, because they are breaking your gangs turf rules! So SHOOT the bastards, as they would have liked to have done to the poor to our south!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and another thing, has anyone thought that the reason some of these (so-called) illegal humons of Earth turn to crime once they get here? I can hardly blame them when ya'll don't even give them half a chance to BE LEGAL!

Man, I sure pray that the shoe ends up on the other foot on all this one day soon now, ah ha ha ha ha ha har har har har!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have always wanted countries to be more equal. I have never believed that some countries should have starving and sick people who can't get medical attention. All countries should forget about power and greed. None of that should come before the health, safety and well being of its people. Sadly we live in a chaotic world that doesn't always make sense or do the right thing. I have aways treated people of different race and culture the same as people of my own race and culture, even when they wern't so nice. Our leaders need to take care of their people and look out for the people's best interests, that is what they are elected for.

Arguing gets us nowhere but farther away from any solutions. I am not perfect, you are not perfect, we both have the same creator. We are both human beings with our own thoughts and feelings and have the right to express them.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Anybody ever stop and think about how lenient Americans are in the treatment of their vanquished foes? Think about those conquered by the Nazis, communists, African tribes, native American tribes .. if you became a slave, you were one of the lucky.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by Anti-Evil

BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
A DRIVERS LICENSE
A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
WELFARE
FOOD STAMPS
AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

You do not get a drivers license or a social security card.

But yea, you do get health care.

(not sure how welfare and food stamps work).

yeah, but for 1,500 bucks each you can get both.

After being in America for a few months, you save up your money, go to -wouldn'tyouliketoknow- and for $3,000 you have a license to drive and a "valid" social security number.

Rather sickening.

[edit on 11/3/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

you do not get...a social security card
you do not get...government healthcare
you do not get...government welfare
you do not get...food stamps
you do not get...a drivers licence
these all require you to be a legal citizen.... or get a legal green card for limited help

Yes I've been trying to get people to understand this for ages. But immigrants are easy targets to blame for the woes of the world.

No one listens, they just blame.

The bottom line is this: To immigrate legal to the United States is costly and VERY time consuming. Therefore it excludes MOST potential immigrants who currently live in poverty.

Here is a list of ways one can get a Green card:

- Green Card through Marriage - Marry an American citizen -
- Green Card through Relatives - Be related to an American citizen
- Green Card through Employment - "Priority Workers including aliens with extraordinary abilities, outstanding professors and researchers, and certain multinational executives and managers"
- Green Card through Investment - There ya go, you can buy your way in.
- Green Card Lottery - Mexico aint' eligable.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The other side is that it also costs a lot to come here illegally by having to purchase false documents, stolen social security numbers, false ID's...Many Americans wouldn't be able to afford to buy these things, nor would they risk breaking the law to do so. Just saying.

If you have a child here you are be able to get free medical, welfare etc.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

OK. I THINK I GET IT
Let me see if I understand all this....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU
GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU SPEND
THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON!
BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
A DRIVERS LICENSE
A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
WELFARE
FOOD STAMPS
AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Oh well sure. That makes perfect sense.

*this is not my brain work - it was sent to me Annonumous.... but I agree whole heartedly and I wish thought about it like this person did....

what do u suppose we do, shoot people or imprison them indefinitely? is that what the indians shouldve done to the pilgrims instead of saving them from death by teaching them how to grow agriculture and farm? retard

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
i hate to say it people but mexico was taken by the usa in the 18 hundreds.......mexico also included texas, california, nevada, arizona and some more north western states...learn your history and you can understnd why the mexican people feel they are part of the usa....why...some of it is theirs including california....let them in but do it legally....lets face it ..the majority of the people in the united states is second or third generation italian, german, irish, etc etc...from the old country. they let us in...so let in the mexicans too....if i thought i could have a better life in the united states, i would climb fences and dig tunnels too to get in......

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I say no borders and every man for themself!!!! Back to good ol' survival of the fittest, that's the way life was meant to be. Natural selection. Why do you think that we've actually deteriorated our gene pool? cause people that would not have survived in 200 bc are surviving now because we let our government provide for them. And they are reproducing!

And this goes for alllllllll moochers "illegal" or homegrown.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Somebody's momma didn't give them hugs. AWWWWWWWWWWW

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
and the best part is, the americans will work hard so you can spend their tax payer dollars! isn't it terrific?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

You were lucky, you only have to be born to have citizenship in USA...

Some of us have to jump off ships miles away from US coasts, brave frigid waters and sharks... And once you do, you are confined to touching #### as your job until *maybe* you get a US citizenship for many many years..

Because in USA, your dreams can come true, if not ours, our kids.... If you've never been in a 3rd world country you'll never know how bad it is... It's simply the place where many great talents, great dreams are wasted..

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU SPEND
THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON!

I don't know where did you get this info. That's not true. If you cross the Turkey border illegally ,you have to pay 600 Lira(~400$). Then, the Turkish public prosecutor sends you to where you came from.

Also rights of illegal immigrants is protected by the European Convention on Human Rights.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Evr3n]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

THat actually depends on the state. Our governor had to fight to get it passed that you have to be a citizen to get a driver's license.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

If it is that bad then why are they coming here?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join