It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you cross borders illegally - this is what you get...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
FACTS STRAIGHT

Let me see if I got this right....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE MEXICAN BORDER ILLEGALLY
IT IS A FELONY

foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;

those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

1 - A JOB,

2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,

3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,

4 - WELFARE,

5 - FOOD STAMPS,

6 - CREDIT CARDS,

7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,

8 - FREE EDUCATION,

9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,

10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON

11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE

12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

You people all seem rather clueless. I would bet that most of you have never left your home country, and thus have no idea what you are talking about. Let me give you a little heads up.

I am an American ex pat living in Mexico. I have been jumping through a million hoops the last couple of weeks just to switch jobs. If the Mexicans had to jump through these kind of hoops to enter the US, well, there would be alot less of them. They will not hire foreigners anywhere unless there are at least TEN Mexicans for each foreigner. I have seen several friends from other countries get deported, many times. If you illegally came into the country you would be deported or thrown in jail.

I came from Miami. I watched Miami deteriorate since 84 by allowing the Cuban invasion. Miami is now much like a third world ####hole. I was sick and tired of running into people who have lived there over twenty years and cannot speak English, nor do they care too. You all have no idea of the special treatments Cubans get as far as immigration. I had a girlfriend from France, she had a PhD AND a law degree. She learned to speak English in about a month. Another month and she could even speak Spanish better than me. When her visa was up, they deported her a$$. I guess she was not seen as a potential positive member of society. However, if she had been an AIDS riddled illiterate from Cuba, NO PROBLEM.

Are you aware that the LARGEST PART OF THE MEXICAN GDP COMES FROM MONIES SENT HOME FROM THE US? Oh, I bet you never heard that one. Check it out.

Everyone says, "The aliens do jobs that Americans don't want to do." WRONG. The aliens will work for far less money than anyone else. That's all. The companies that hire illegals, well, if it were here they would be SHUT DOWN, FINED, AND THROWN IN JAIL. PERIOD.

As a LEGAL immigrant here, I get NO special treatment, In fact, I have to do much more than a native for ANYTHING. Even a taxi will charge me DOUBLE what they will charge my Mexican girlfriend, just because I am a gringo. Nobody sees anything wrong with that.

Strangely enough, there is not a flood of gringos coming in here. Wonder why.

My great grandparents came from Europe. They ALL LEARNED TO SPEAK ENGLISH IMMEDIATELY. Beaners in the US now? They want you all to learn Spanish. Like that, do ya?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

I came from Miami. I watched Miami deteriorate since 84 by allowing the Cuban invasion. Miami is now much like a third world ####hole. I was sick and tired of running into people who have lived there over twenty years and cannot speak English, nor do they care too. You all have no idea of the special treatments Cubans get as far as immigration. I had a girlfriend from France, she had a PhD AND a law degree. She learned to speak English in about a month. Another month and she could even speak Spanish better than me. When her visa was up, they deported her a$$. I guess she was not seen as a potential positive member of society. However, if she had been an AIDS riddled illiterate from Cuba, NO PROBLEM.

Are you aware that the LARGEST PART OF THE MEXICAN GDP COMES FROM MONIES SENT HOME FROM THE US? Oh, I bet you never heard that one. Check it out.

Everyone says, "The aliens do jobs that Americans don't want to do." WRONG. The aliens will work for far less money than anyone else. That's all. The companies that hire illegals, well, if it were here they would be SHUT DOWN, FINED, AND THROWN IN JAIL. PERIOD.

As a LEGAL immigrant here, I get NO special treatment, In fact, I have to do much more than a native for ANYTHING. Even a taxi will charge me DOUBLE what they will charge my Mexican girlfriend, just because I am a gringo. Nobody sees anything wrong with that.

Strangely enough, there is not a flood of gringos coming in here. Wonder why.

My great grandparents came from Europe. They ALL LEARNED TO SPEAK ENGLISH IMMEDIATELY. Beaners in the US now? They want you all to learn Spanish. Like that, do ya?

Hey, you should have sent your girlfriend here to Canada. With the French Canadians trying to preserve the language we give instant citizenship to anyone who speaks French. The reason Montreal has thousands of Haitian criminals and psychos. They speak French.

The US has always been a tough country to emigrate to. A lot of Canadians I know even with educations ans skills have to work 'under the table' with it being nearly impossible to get a Green Card.

M

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join