It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you cross borders illegally - this is what you get...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
OK. I THINK I GET IT
Let me see if I understand all this....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU
GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU SPEND
THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON!
BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
A DRIVERS LICENSE
A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
WELFARE
FOOD STAMPS
AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Oh well sure. That makes perfect sense.

*this is not my brain work - it was sent to me Annonumous.... but I agree whole heartedly and I wish thought about it like this person did....

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil

BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
A DRIVERS LICENSE
A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
WELFARE
FOOD STAMPS
AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

You do not get a drivers license or a social security card.

But yea, you do get health care.

(not sure how welfare and food stamps work).

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Same with the UK. We love our non-english speaking friends.

Lets face facts, If it wasnt for all the crap that happens in the world, people wouldnt migrate for a better life. Its understandable that other humans cross boarder's because even our poor people (Most of the time) have food in their bellys and clothes on their back. Not perfect, but a damn sight more then they are accustomed to.

+41 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
IMO that is one of the things that sets the US above the barbaric nations you mentioned. Geopolitical lines are B.S. We are all born as children of planet earth. It's sad that governments and many citizens of the world feel like they can "own" land. It's yours, It's theirs, It's mine, It's ours.

to borders

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Sir, you have been living in a Artificial Reality. We have been trading US DOLLARS for goods and services, since we print those dollars - in essense we are defrauding the people of earth for their labor. we give them paper they can not redeem in any meaningful way. this is stopping, and if you believe it will have no impact on your life you are mistaken. I recommend returning to school and learning about the creature that came from Jykel Island. Zietgiest Addendum....

In addition, when was the last time you milked a cow at 4:30AM, or plowed a field, build something from nothing... ??? never.... yea, your ready for the real world.... I will see you in a forced labor camp.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So you're saying that the US gov't is more humane than Iran, Afghanistan, NK and Turkey? Is the MSM aware of this shocking news?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
For one thing, I understand this places a burden on countries, but lets also understand the burden it places is imaginary.

Its not like the whole world cannot supply us with what we need, continuously as long as we take care of it. We have the means to give every being on this planet everything they need to survive, So the one question is,

Why aren't we doing it.

don't give me its not this countries responsibility or that countries, We are all a part of this planet, whether you like it or not, who is anyone to judge who gets what, plain and simple.

You breathe, I breathe, Why can we all breathe together.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You can get a drivers license very easily actually. I work for the cable company and people sign up for service just to get a bill for a "utility". Once you have a bill that shows your current address you can go to DMV.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Sir, you have been living in a Artificial Reality. We have been trading US DOLLARS for goods and services, since we print those dollars - in essense we are defrauding the people of earth for their labor. we give them paper they can not redeem in any meaningful way. this is stopping, and if you believe it will have no impact on your life you are mistaken. I recommend returning to school and learning about the creature that came from Jykel Island. Zietgiest Addendum....

In addition, when was the last time you milked a cow at 4:30AM, or plowed a field, build something from nothing... ??? never.... yea, your ready for the real world.... I will see you in a forced labor camp.

WHAT? what does ANY of that have to do with world w/o borders? AND my belief in that does not make my life an artificial reality. I live in the same sad little world you live in.
to the ATSer that gave that post a friggin' star

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
IMO that is one of the things that sets the US above the barbaric nations you mentioned. Geopolitical lines are B.S. We are all born as children of planet earth. It's sad that governments and many citizens of the world feel like they can "own" land. It's yours, It's theirs, It's mine, It's ours.

to borders
The first person I have seen on ATS who I agree with on borders. It's our land, it's the Earthlings land, so why should there be borders?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by Aggie Man

to borders
The first person I have seen on ATS who I agree with on borders. It's our land, it's the Earthlings land, so why should there be borders?

Yes! Unfortunately, the infantile will accuse us of being agents of the NWO
for having such an opinion.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Americans have had the luxury of the brenken woods agreement, commodities will only be traded in the global currency of reserve.
US DOLLARS... now, that everyone has their feel of US DOLLARS that they can no longer exchange for High Quality goods and services == we shipped off shore anything of that would resemble a product of exchange.

all I can say is.... do it.... eliminate all borders and you will see the bad lands vacant and all the fertile parts destroyed.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So how does someone having a drivers license hurt me? If they can drive and get a car, let them drive.

The US was *founded* on immigrants. Illegal immigrants, mostly, people who slaughtered the people who were already here and stole their land from them. Almost all of us, with the exception of the American Indians, come from immigrant ancestry.

In the words of Emma Lazarus, whose poem adorns the Statue of Liberty:

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

The reason so many people want to come to the United States is because the US has a much higher standard of living than many other places. This isn't because we're so clever or worthy. We have more, because we've systematically stolen it from others who were too weak to refuse us. We have more because we're *still* doing that. The price for our luxuries and excesses is a life of misery and hopelessness for many others. Until we've reduce this huge disparity between what we have and what others have, there will continue to be pressure from people trying to get in.

The world has enough to meet the needs of everyone. However, it cannot support everyone in the luxury the US experiences. In order for everyone to eat, have clean water, a safe place to live, medical care, and all that good stuff, we're going to have to give up some of our comforts and luxuries.

If we had to choose between feeding ourselves or feeding others, I'd have no problem with choosing to feed ourselves first. I'm not into noble self-sacrifice. Martyrdom is highly overrated.

But people are starving, dying of preventable or curable illnesses, subjected to oppression and violence, in order for us to have our SUV's, cable, McDonalds, and other frivolous and even unhealthy habits. That, I have a problem with.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

u can obtain :
A DRIVERS LICENSE
A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD

but u dont get them upon crossing the border.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 10001011

I think you are a little out of touch with what is going on in the world. Yes there IS enough for everyone in this world. The problem is with our inability (unwillingness) to remove TPTB. They control everything and if they say a country is going to starve to death, then a country is going to starve to death.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by PolarKnight]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Like he said, what you said made no sense at all to the subject. I don't get what you have against the opinion of no borders, it's called deny ignorance, you don't have to believe it, but you can respect another persons opinion.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PolarKnight

out of touch? how can you tell

reality can be harsh but u can look at the bright side of it.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

I always look at the bright side son. I also dont ignore the dark.
If you're interested i invite you to check out these wonderful people.

www.worldfreemansociety.org...

I gave ya star for bein so cheery

[edit on 30-10-2009 by PolarKnight]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oh please, immigration should be 100% legal. Do you want to be like those countries? Then move to them. Immigration is nothing but a scape goat for the real problems, made possible through ignorant and racist people.

There is nothing but hate in your post, nothing but prejudice an so forth. And the countries you use as examples should be a big freaking clue.

What happens if you come into France illegally? Or England, or any number of other countries?

The problems such as healthcare and welfare are national problems, not an immigration problem. Nobody should be getting such special rights. But this post is not about that, it's nothing but pure hate.

But whatever, you will get exactly what you deserve. All the US is getting what it deserves today. I remember how the bulk of people acted 7 years ago, I remember like it was yesterday. You can keep blaming whoever you want for the problems, it doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

So you're saying you want the US to be MORE like iran, Afghanistan, and Turkey?

If so, we should start by stoning adulterers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join