It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by asen_y2k
And also I heard people say that vehicles were used to spray some type of aerosol throughout the city. Not 100% sure about this fact, but they say they saw it.

Nerve gas?

You are joking right?? Must be some kind of disinfectant.

If you consider the possibility of a weaponized virus being created in Ukraine to have merit - then spraying it around and calling it disinfectant sounds like an easy way to maximize the rate of infection.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grishav2

Not sure about that article, but when I went to your link and had it translated they are now saying 5 people had SARS.

Over the past day in Lviv with pneumonia hospitalized 115 people with SARS - 15. This morning, died of pneumonia dentist. This is the second death, doctors from pneumonia in the Lviv region.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grishav2

Any links in english????

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

translation is not perfect and it´s deep down in the comments:
korrespondent.net

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

If that happens, they just claim to save thousands of human lives due to their extreme reactions to threat the problem and they come out as heros.

Actually there are no news which are reporting that the situation is at it is being discussed here, we, including few others who read this thread know about it. And that's basically nobody at the moment. He's not in position to come out with something like that. And if you meant coming out and telling that Ukraine is lying. Think about it, it would be quite big accusation to blame another country doing something like that.

By the way how is our source in Lviv doing? I hope he's still here and let us know what's going on?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I really don't see how it can be politically motivated, at least not fully. If that's the case than all the people being scared out of their minds will lynch whoever is in charge now and ruin their plans real fast when they find out. Just ridiculous to try and scare an entire country let alone the world just to postpone elections. I wouldn't have put this past the US but idk maybe another country would do it to but I'm doubtful of this.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If this was potically motivated; this is just very tastless. We have a swine flu pandemic going on globally. You are right about scaring a whole country and the world.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information site has the epidemic hazard classed as high damage level. Although only showing 34 deaths. It appears to have been updated 6 times.

Epidemic Hazard - Europe
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

Not fully, but how I see it could be that they saw the opportunity with this H1N1 starting to spread and went for it.

Putin is flexing his muscle about the gas again. Elections are near..

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Ukraina is vast beautiful country with great economic troubles, staggering corruption at every level of society (I know, that they are 100 years behind apes if I compare it with US bailout scam). Its very difficult to say there - this is Policia this is Mafia. You never now. Its Wild East so that is why I'm skeptic of some false flag operation at such scale there. You know: clans are permanently at warfare, every side have many spies, so such grand false flag is improbable for me. Ukraina is not so compact system as US so I think some opposition group will take chance to get voters.
PS. I'm naive.
No. I do not think, that this is false flag.
Not sure....

link   
Dear ATS members,

I read ATS usually at the Global Meltdown part, but I noticed this thread,
and let me give YOu some infor frome the field.

I live in city of Lviv, 1mln of inhabitants, a capital of one of 3 "most infected regions". Frankly speaking is still can not make up my own mind -
whats going.
Our prime minister just 20 min ago said that we have only 14 cases of "California H1N1" confirmed. And ask no one to panic, just wear masks ,etc, etc.

On the other hand - my mother, who is the member of city council a night before got ans SMS from her colleage asking to close the window in the night, because they will spray somth in the air. One and a half days later
all this spraying is denied. I ask my self WTF?

I also have part time doctor in the company which I run, he said that has a friend working in department called "medicine of catastrophy", not sure if tralsated it correctly. Anyway this doctor was transporting first victim from Chervonograd district of Lviv region. He said they didnt see anything like this before. A guy got high tempreture, 40 or more, His lounges got infected very strange way - demolishing cells extremly fast, and by the evening he has died, or as he said "simply burned down".

THe doctors were quite freaked out.

link   

Originally posted by Larryman
The RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information site has the epidemic hazard classed as high damage level. Although only showing 34 deaths. It appears to have been updated 6 times.

Epidemic Hazard - Europe
hisz.rsoe.hu...〈=eng

that was last updated 3 days ago also

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
www.swineflunewsportal.com...
Swine flu news by country

globalvoicesonline.org...
Ukraine: Swine Flu (and Some Election Politics)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

The stats haven't changed for a while. I hardly doubt only 34 people have died from this currently. I jumped from 11 to 34 last night and hasn't changed. I've read some things in here that suggested that hundreds more have died from this. No proof yet but with the current lack of coverage I wouldn't be surprised. As always when we need news the most we don't get any from "News" channels. Having an ATS'er at ground zero is very good for us to get updates but Asen if you get the chance to move to a better place take it!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

click on situation update

@ all:
mandatory vaccinations in ukraine:
www.kyivpost.com...
very bad translation on the website:

Bohatyriova: Health minister фnd сhief sanitary doctor should become members of National Security and Defense Council Today at 15:04 | Ukrainian News The National Security and Defense Council believes the health minister and the chief sanitary doctor should be appointed members of the council. National Security and Defense Council Secretary Raisa Bohatyriova gave her position on the Ukraina TV channel on Friday evening. The health minister and, maybe, the chief state in such situations on obligatory vaccination of risk groups," she said. According to Bohatyriova, the discrimination of vaccination among people is one of the reasons for the spread of the flu virus in Ukraine, although the vaccination is one of the most effective instrument to avoid the disease. As Ukrainian News earlier reported, the Health Ministry on October 30 declared the A(H1N1) flu epidemic. The Cabinet of Ministers has introduced quarantine in nine regions, banned organization of mass events, and closed schools for three weeks because of the epidemic influenza.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What interests me is that this started in the Western provinces of Ukraine. Who lives in the western provinces? Real Ukrainians. Who lives in the eastern provinces? Ethnic Russians.

Again it reads like a deliberate release of a disease with genocidal intent. If the real Ukrainians perish in great numbers, then the ethnic Russians gain more power and the Kremlin is one step closer to the Anschluss of Ukraine back into the new Russian empire.

I am remembering what the Russians tried to do in poisoning the then leader of the Ukrainians before he entered into office after the disputed elections. I remember those days vividly.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by former_ussr
Dear ATS members,

I read ATS usually at the Global Meltdown part, but I noticed this thread,
and let me give YOu some infor frome the field.

I live in city of Lviv, 1mln of inhabitants, a capital of one of 3 "most infected regions". Frankly speaking is still can not make up my own mind -
whats going.
Our prime minister just 20 min ago said that we have only 14 cases of "California H1N1" confirmed. And ask no one to panic, just wear masks ,etc, etc.

On the other hand - my mother, who is the member of city council a night before got ans SMS from her colleage asking to close the window in the night, because they will spray somth in the air. One and a half days later
all this spraying is denied. I ask my self WTF?

I also have part time doctor in the company which I run, he said that has a friend working in department called "medicine of catastrophy", not sure if tralsated it correctly. Anyway this doctor was transporting first victim from Chervonograd district of Lviv region. He said they didnt see anything like this before. A guy got high tempreture, 40 or more, His lounges got infected very strange way - demolishing cells extremly fast, and by the evening he has died, or as he said "simply burned down".

THe doctors were quite freaked out.

Former, thank you for this info!

If we have two people at ground zero this will help everyone know what is going on. Please keep us updated and help out Asen if you are able. You guys can work together to keep each other safe if need be. Keep us updated please.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by former_ussr

So you are confirming that they did spray something? Can you confirm green dust on windows as someone else stated? Did you saw any plane spraying something or felt anything weird?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

That poisoning was actually just rumors. If I remember it correctly, he had surgery which went wrong. Poisoning was just speculations of western media.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's worth considering that just because rapid tests weren't positive for type A influenza, that doesn't absolutely mean that the more extensive tests - the results of which won't be known for a week or so at minimum - won't indicate H1N1 or some other strain of influenza. People underestimate just how lethal influenza can be; even normal, seasonal flu. The flu kills people, and people don't take it seriously enough in my opinion. I admit that the number of reported deaths is startling, as is the lack of a firm diagnosis as of yet, but so far we really don't know anything for certain.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join