It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
reply to post by former_ussr

So you are confirming that they did spray something? Can you confirm green dust on windows as someone else stated? Did you saw any plane spraying something or felt anything weird?

Yes, if you guys are able to and feel safe doing so please take some pictures out your windows or something. Maybe some of the police blocking roads and definitely the spraying if you're able to. But stay safe though, no sense in putting yourself at risk to do it.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Found this online from the Canadian press: The WHO is sending investigators to the Ukraine next week, to investigate how serious this is.

Source: Winnipeg Free Press (online)

Copy of article:

WHO says it's sending team to Ukraine to probe reports of serious H1N1 activity
By: THE CANADIAN PRESS

30/10/2009 4:46 PM | Comments: 0
Print E–mail Share ThisReport Error GENEVA - The World Health Organization is sending a team of experts to Ukraine to look into reports of severe H1N1 disease there, a spokesperson for the global health agency said Friday.

Gregory Hartl said the team was being pulled together by the WHO's Global Outbreak Alert and Response Network, which goes by the acronym GOARN.

The team will travel early next week to the eastern European country, which has closed schools and banned public meetings in response to a spike in cases of acute respiratory illness believed to be H1N1.

"This is something that certainly needs investigating," Hartl said from Geneva.

He said the government of Ukraine is being forthcoming with information on the outbreak, which is said to centre on three regions in the western part of the country.

The country, which is in the midst of an election campaign, has reportedly imposed strict measures to slow the spread of the virus.

According to the BBC, Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko said there would also be restrictions on what she called non-urgent travel between different parts of Ukraine.

Reports on the number of deaths vary, some suggesting Tymoshenko had said only one person has died of the virus but her rival, President Viktor Yushchenko, has said 11 Ukrainians have died so far.

The above article had a date of October 30. Another article today I saw on google said that the official number of deaths is now 50.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

The above article had a date of October 30. Another article today I saw on google said that the official number of deaths is now 50.

This article also confirms the 50 dead:

Earthimes Article

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ummm...hate to bring this up, but the "web bot" program predicted that on October 25th, an event would happen that would send something poisonous around the world 9 times, killing hundreds of millions of people.

It was supposed to start October 25....but in 10 days from then, the full ramifications would hit. At least, that's what the web bot said.

When did the outbreak in the Ukraine start, again?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

First reports were in 29th, first deaths were reported then, 1-4 days to kill so ..25th is possible. What is this Web Bot you're talking about if I may ask?

link   
This stuff just isn't adding up which leads me to believe that their hiding something. They already came out yesterday and said that the people were dieing from a unknown illness yet the media is focusing on the what 7 swine flu deaths? Just doesn't make since to me. BTW Y2K has been doing a great job of reporting for us at ground zero. Great job!

link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

I couldnt see anything special, nothing on windows, no smell.
Actually friday there was also some information about spraying (on streets,
not from the air). But I didnt see anything, because actually was staying home.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Did you see anything yourself or is it all just more or less speculation and rumors? How about this sms your mother got, can you ask her to chase it down and ask what was it and what is going on?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484
This stuff just isn't adding up which leads me to believe that their hiding something. They already came out yesterday and said that the people were dieing from a unknown illness yet the media is focusing on the what 7 swine flu deaths? Just doesn't make since to me. BTW Y2K has been doing a great job of reporting for us at ground zero. Great job!

I agree. It doesn't add up. I believe they may be focusing on the H1N1 cases over and over again so as not to scare people about the unknown virus and making it sound out of control. That's my take on it at least.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
reply to post by nikiano

First reports were in 29th, first deaths were reported then, 1-4 days to kill so ..25th is possible. What is this Web Bot you're talking about if I may ask?

Sure, no problem. You can google "web bot project" and find tons of information on it. You can also hear lots of radio interviews by George Ure and Cliff High, the main "web bot" guys, by going to youtube. But to give you a brief overview, here's my explanation of what it is:

In the 90's a bunch of guys thought it would be interesting to see if they could predict the high price of Microsoft stock using a type of computer program they nick-named the "web bot". It works by sending "spiders" into the internet to bring back information. Supposedly, it picks up on the "collective unconcscious" of the world that is expressed on the internet.

Well, as it turns out, the program didn't really predict the stocks very well, but it kept coming back with predictions, many of which came true. The first big prediction was about 9/11, but the problem with the program, is that it gives dates, but not cities and not exact details.

It "saw" the coming of 9/11, major earthquakes, Katrina and other major catastrophes. Unfortunately, sometimes its predictions are not correct, but many times, they are right on. It's wild.

Anyway, October 25th was supposed to be the start of something BIG happening, but once again, they could not pinpoint what it was. They only had "key words" brought back by the web bot spiders.

The farther out the prediction is "seen", the more impact it has. For example, 9/11 was seen 18 months before it happened, I think. Well, the date of October 25 was seen TWO YEARS ago. This means they felt it would be a pretty significant event.

When the October 25 date kept coming back, Cliff and the other web bot "time monks" thought the following 3 scenarios had the most likely chance of being the event:
1. swine flu circling the world 9 times around? (Interestingly, Obama declared national emergency due to flu on October 25)
2. Iran nuke gone bad- nuclear war? ... sending radioactivity around the world 9 times to kill hundreds of millions of people?
3. Financial collapse beginning on October 25th.

Anyway, I buy their reports for $10 on their website (peoplenomics.com), and when I read the report about the hundreds of millions of people getting killed due to something poisonous circling the world 9 times, I admit, it did give me the creeps. However, I didn't think it woudl be the swine flu.

For "emergency updates" on the web bot project, you can also go to George Ure's daily blog (every day but Sunday) at www.urbansurvival.com. He usually posts updates on the web bot project on his blog, that Cliff sends to him to tell people.

Anyway, who knows....maybe the web bots were right again??

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Ok, so you can't confirm it happened but you can confirm people were/are talking about it on the streets, even before this started. It's interesting, it would be good to get more testimonies and try to figure out if this actually happened or are just rumors.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva

Did you see anything yourself or is it all just more or less speculation and rumors? How about this sms your mother got, can you ask her to chase it down and ask what was it and what is going on?

I will ask her tomorrow, and promise to give u some updated information.
Its 11pm here in Lviv.
in general, life doent seems to slow down a lot.
And personally I hope all this is just preelection crap.
But my stomach feeling is not so optimistic.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Don't know if someone already post this...

Panic in Ukraine, Authorities deny aircraft are spraying aerosols over cities, Martial Law expected

October 31, 2009 by Infowars Ireland

Authorities in Kiev, Ukraine, deny spraying of “aerosolized medication” by aircraft over city.

The office of Emergency Response in the district of Desniansko, Kiev, are tonight (30th Oct.) strongly refuting reports that light aircraft were spraying a substance over the city intended to counter a “swine flu pandemic” in Ukraine.

It was reported that light aircraft were seen over the Forest market area of the city (close to the Forest metro station) and they were spraying an aerosol substance intended to “counter swine flu”, this of course would constitute forced medication of the population.

The editors of local newspapers in Kiev received dozens of phone calls from concerned residents and shop owners in the Forest market area of the city reporting they had observed several light airplanes circling in the sky during the day spraying an unidentified aerosol into the atmosphere.

Local newspapers contacted government administrators in Kiev and were told that “no permission had been granted today (30th Oct.) for small aviation aircraft to fly within the city limits”. Also local FM radio stations in Kiev were regularly refuting the reports during broadcasts today, apparently under duress from local authorities.

Reports of helicopters and light airplanes spraying aerosols over Kiev, Lviv, Ternopil, and other cities throughout Ukraine are tonight flooding online forums and websites, hundreds of people have verified the reports with their own eye-witness accounts.

info-wars.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have been following events on this thread since the start.
I've come to the conclusion that this is almost certainly real, and in addition to the reports of severe morbidity and escalating mortality, taking a look at the wider picture just adds to my concern.
Just a few of the events which might be linked to, or a reaction to this event.

1. Obama's declaration of SwineFlu Emergency

2. Recent thread concerning Gordon Brown convening a meeting of COBRA- supposedly discussing a british couple captured by pirates- simply doesn't ring true. There would be no requirement foe COBRA to meet even if rescue mission was planned unless this involved sizeable british intervention which seems unlikely

3. Very strange lack of any Major western media coverage.

I feel this all points to the fact TPTB know this is something potentially horrific and are now trying to plan what to do about it using the cover of SwineFlu (or at least Unmutated SwineFlu).

All Credit to the OP for bringing this to our attention and keeping us posted.

Greetings and regards to all

Lingerer

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Many thanks for your answer
. Have to check into it later, my first thoughts were ..sounds like Mumbo Jumbo but you never know of course

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Info wars is screaming about PANIC in Ukraine, well ..is there really panic in there? .. And if skyes are full of these plains and helicopters, where are the pictures?

I'm not saying it's not true ..just hoping to get some hard facts. Anyone out there who can help with that?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by former_ussr
reply to post by Radiobuzz

I couldnt see anything special, nothing on windows, no smell.
Actually friday there was also some information about spraying (on streets,
not from the air). But I didnt see anything, because actually was staying home.

Hi, I heard from my friends that they were spraying aerosol last day. Where do you live in Lviv, I live near Pekarska.
Any idea which hospitals are treating the flu patients? Is it the Topolna Likarnya?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by HunkaHunka

IT'S H1N1, ANYTHING THAT SAYS OTHERWISE SHOULD BE DISCRETTED AS PROPOGANDA. PLEASE SEE MY POST ABOVE, I KNOW ITS LONG BUT IT IS IMPORTANT!

You are making wild assertions based on your own theories. The sources in Ukraine are stating it is 'unknown' - and I think that is how it should remain until there is increased evidence to support an alternative theory.

What I would like to also make people think about is the following;

That it is entirely possible that there are two diseases effecting the Ukrainian population, and the statistics are getting mixed together.

They say there are some 92,000 infected with something that gives flu like symptoms. Let's assume that this is H1N1 - they also have people dieing quickly within 2 days or so, who have blood in their lungs - is it N1N1, or something else?

My speculative conclusions on this are as follows;

The swine flu is in Ukraine, having the same level of impact it has had in the rest of the world - its quite serious - but it doesn't appear to be extremely fatal, though it may have a far greater mortality rate than the quoted percentage.

Let us then assume that the there is both swine flu, and another disease (lets call it either a viral or infectious disease we can call "pneumonic plague". There appears to be some evidence to substantiate that idea.

Now, if my theory is an accurate model, then the quoted 92,000 infected, and the deaths reported can be entirely unrelated.

So we really can't estimate the mortality rate of the pneumonic plague - perhaps it is 100%? Perhaps everyone who has been infected - is dead or dying?

The other thing that we can not estimate is the number of people infected by the pneumonic plague - out of the 92,000 infected cases, how many are pneumonic plague?

At this stage - I would be skeptical about trying to draw conclusions regarding what it is, and what it isn't - I would also be skeptical in trying to discern either a mortality rate, or infection rate.

If they are dealing with two separate diseases that have similar symptoms, then it is going to be difficult to get accurate reporting.

Its also worth pointing out that the pneemonic plague may be following the swine flu. First you get the swine flu virus, which creates favorable conditions for the pneumonic plague to grow in your lungs.

My post is simply trying to draw on various posters knowledge, along with quoted sources of evidence.

I feel that H1N1 may be causing more deaths than reported, and that the assertion that 30,000 deaths a year in the US are caused by seasonal flu is probably not correct.

I also think there is excellent evidence that H1N1 was a weaponized virus, released on purpose - whether as a precursor to this pneumonic plague - or simply as part of a plan to consolidate political power. If there is a second disease, 'pneumonic plague' - then it follows that it is also a bioweapon.

Time will tell whether or not there is actually a new killer arising in the Ukraine - I think that people should take some practical steps to protect themselves, and wait and see what happens.

For myself I will never take the vaccines promoted by TPTB - I may take a pneumonia vaccine though.

Atomic (colloidal) silver, echinacea, garlic, elderberry, apple cider vinegar, sunlight, vitamins D and C, organic whole foods and exercise. All of those things look like a better alternative than relying on government vaccinations of any type.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Amagnon]

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Something about this situation doesn't sit right with me.

From this article:

Ukraine closes schools over H1N1

Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko on Friday ordered a three-week closure of Ukraine's schools and cinemas in the toughest measures adopted yet to combat the swine flu virus in Europe.

"From today, all the school establishments in Ukraine -- be they private or public -- will be put on three weeks of holiday," she told her cabinet in comments carried on Ukrainian television.

Tymoshenko said the government would also be banning "all public gatherings, every concert and every cinema showing for three weeks."

The government will also introduce "special regimes" to limit the movement of Ukraine's citizens from one region to another for non-urgent purposes, she said. Ukraine has borders with four EU countries.

The prime minister's tough actions came as Ukraine confirmed its first deaths from the A(H1N1) virus, amid a growing panic over several dozen unexplained deaths in the west of the country.

But what caught my eye was this:

The prime minister on Saturday held a mass outdoor rally in the centre of Kiev attended by tens of thousands of people to mark her party's confirmation of her candidacy in the presidential race.

According to Wiki, her Political stance is very anti-Russaian, wanting to join the EU and NATO:

Tymoshenko wants her country to become a member of EU while concerned about antagonizing Russia. "I try to defend our interests so that we can find a balance in our relations both with the EU and Russia". Tymoshenko supports Ukraine joining NATO stating it would be "uncomfortable" for Ukraine to remain "in a void, outside all existing security systems".] Tymoshenko is in favour of close relations with the EU, including the creation of a free trade area between Ukraine and EU and later a full membership. According to Tymoshenko: "The European project has not been completed as yet. It has not been completed because there is no full-fledged participation of Ukraine." She's against foreign intervention in internal Ukrainian affairs: "Ukraine's realization of its sovereign rights, forming a modern political nation, cannot be considered as a policy aimed against anyone".

Maybe all those anti-Russian Ukrainians and their leader were just too tempting a target for Russia, and during a Swine Flu Epidemic, it would be easy to make a chemical/biological attack seem like just another H1N1 outbreak!

Just my thoughts!

[edit on 31-10-2009 by kiwifoot]

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join