It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama releated to all but 1 of US presidents

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Keymaster1

Might want to read the posts above then on this page about the Treay of Ghent my friend that ended the War of 1812.

It get's worse not better!

Please feel free to believe what you feel is right or makes sense to you, but you might find it interesting and eye opening to some serious research.

I did and I am glad I did!

Thanks friend.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Keymaster1

By the way, I'm related to tons of famous prople here in AMERICA, just to name a few,
Daniel Boone's 2nd wife is my mothers mothers mothers sisters husbands sister, WHEW!
A certain member of the 9/11 commission (no way in HELL i'm saying which one) is my fathers mothers sisters husbands sisters child, (I keep telling my father to STOP TELLING PEOPLE WE'RE RELATED TO THEM!, he doesn't know about reality, he thinks the T.V. tells the truth about everything, God help me i've tried to de-programme him, but nothing I say can dissuade him!)
Well, I'm tired of typing, lets just say One side (fathers father) ancestor landed in New York in 1640a.d., Land Agent for The Crown. other side (fathers mother) lets say 4000 year direct line(ha ha) from Judea via 1910's Russian pogrums.
Other side, (mothers mother) arrived in Wilmington Iowa, circa 1720s' fur trade. (mothers father) Black Irish arrived here shortly after the turn of the century.
And Yes, I'm Direct Male (bastard) linage from William Of Orange....Go Figure!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I thought we were discussing the title of 'blah-blah' "of the united states" as a descriptor of georgie, In ghent he is only refered to as "His Brittannic Majesty".
Did I miss something?!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
with the way our society has been interbreeding over the past couple thousands of years and especially past couple hundreds this shouldnt really surprise anyone

if you dig deep enough or make the family tree branches long enough eventually you can probably connect every human alive

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
well I'm a 34th grandson of king alfread the great, so I guess that means I should should start hanging out with illuminati.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by washingtonsghost
It makes me wonder if maybe we aren't all related to a King of England?

It's actually very common, if people to search back far enough and if their families came over from Europe, to find relations. So, a LOT more of us are related than we think.

This is always said at least once in a thread like this and very typical that it is you who says it this time.

What you are saying is complete BS i have a family member that was in a Family tree club and they went back hundreds of years or as far as records would take them to determine who each of them were related to. There were about 20 people in the club and only 2 of them traced lineage back to anyone of notoriety.

Dead on BC! I went through this with this same poster in another thread. These are just throw away lines. "It's actually very common" if you're related to the presidents. It's actually very common to become president if you're related to the presidents. It is apparently a prerequisite. And.... nine of them were vice presidents that succeeded to the presidency and so it's all in the family.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

It's actually very common, if people to search back far enough and if their families came over from Europe, to find relations. So, a LOT more of us are related than we think. :

I agree, because a nice to know fact is, their are at least EIGHT!! Presidents of the USA with real close relatives here in my city Leiden, in Holland.

Those eight include Bush SR, Bush JR, and even Obama and Roosevelt.

And they are close relatives, not some far away ant or uncles, but they are direct descendants. In other words i mean great-great-great-great grandparents... father of the father of the father of the etc etc etc...

Maybe i can find the article about it

[edit on 28/10/09 by TheNetherlands]

There are at least 9 presidents related to the Leiden pelgrim fathers.
Including Obama and Bush

www.pilgrimarchives.nl...

The Bilderberg office is still hosted in Leiden.

www.bilderberg.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have been real busy and haven't had time to respond to many posts, and I'm apologize for that. I haven't been active much at all in this discussion, but I have read through many posts.

Being the Pres of the US it doesn't make sense to me that it's possible, unless like others have said it's a conspiracy. Be it the blood line, or what not. The family tree does go back but the odds of being related to 99.9% of the presidents does seem odd to me.

I will research this more and I hope to post my findings I haven't posted in a long time, and wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

I'll do my best to get more to you.

Keep up the good work, Glan.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
Being the Pres of the US it doesn't make sense to me that it's possible, unless like others have said it's a conspiracy. Be it the blood line, or what not. The family tree does go back but the odds of being related to 99.9% of the presidents does seem odd to me.
Only until you consider the hundreds of thousands of descendants of John Plantagenet who have NOT become president. Less than 0.043% of his offspring have had that honor.

[edit on 10/31/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by glan

I had heard that Bush and John Kerry were related. I wouldn't doubt that all Presidents are related. Inbreeding?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I Knew that before Obama was even elected!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I have said it time and time again but anyone who takes the time to read the Treaty of Paris that established the United States after the Revolutionary War and researches the words and titles used, and then can take honest note that the treaty is being dictated to us by the English King and what and how it is being dictated will likely conclude nothing was won in the Revolutionary War but the right to incoporate as a franchise.

In the opening Paragraph of the Treaty the King reserves the right to be the United States Prince Elector (a Holy Roman Empire Title meaning one has the power to appoint an emperor, prince or King for the Empire) and to also be our treasurer!

It is also pretty apparent when you read the treaty literally and thats how treaties are meant to be read as that is how they are written that the King's main power is not dirived from being the English King but by being a Prince of the Holy Roman Empire and Prince Elector of the Holy Roman Empire, and Arch Treasurer of the Holy Roman Empire.

This is the King's full title note the first, note the last.

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of the United States of America

You can see how right in the treaty that he delcares himself to the prince elector of the United States (he choses who will be President, and that he is the arch-Treasurer of the United States, he controls our money.

This is a legal binding treaty by the way people.

While on the surface it appears through stories like the OP's post that it's England controlling us or ruling over us secretly, I contend that just as the title suggests all roads lead to Rome, and the English Monarch derives their power over us via Rome and the power that Rome gives them.

Most people disagree with me on this but I truly believe we are an incoproated state of the Roman Empire.

Treaty of Paris

. You are correct, the Roman Empire fell according to what you were told in school. However this is conspiracy to create an idea in peoples heads that we are an independent free nation (United States) from the past Monarch Control empires of Europe. this is why in the bible, the forth and final world empire (Roman Empire) will be the current Power Structure and World Authority before the apocolypse, Armageddon, ect... and of course the return of Christ. The one and true hope for mankind from itself.

If you need proof this is still Roman rule, LOOK! US coined currency is pretty much the exact same thing as Roman Money.

4 world Empires
Babylonian Empire (Head of gold)
Media-Persian empire (Chest and arms of silver)
Grecian Empire (Belly and thighs of Brass)
Roman Empire (Legs of Iron and Feet of Potters Clay and Iron) These references come from The Book Of Daniel of the Old Testament or Torah. The Christ or messiah is referenced in Daniel, but not by name. Only referencing him as "the Ancient of Days whose garmet was white as snow and the hair of his head like pure wool. His Throne like the fiery flame and his wheels as burning fire."

[edit on 6-11-2009 by KilluminatisRex]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

It's actually very common, if people to search back far enough and if their families came over from Europe, to find relations. So, a LOT more of us are related than we think. :

I agree, because a nice to know fact is, their are at least EIGHT!! Presidents of the USA with real close relatives here in my city Leiden, in Holland.

Those eight include Bush SR, Bush JR, and even Obama and Roosevelt.

And they are close relatives, not some far away ant or uncles, but they are direct descendants. In other words i mean great-great-great-great grandparents... father of the father of the father of the etc etc etc...

Maybe i can find the article about it

[edit on 28/10/09 by TheNetherlands]

There are at least 9 presidents related to the Leiden pelgrim fathers.
Including Obama and Bush

www.pilgrimarchives.nl...

The Bilderberg office is still hosted in Leiden.

www.bilderberg.org...

Since i live in Leiden, maybe ill should go pay a visit

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It's true that many of us are related as 6th, 8th, 10th cousins or whatever...but the upper classes have taken great care to filter or purify the bloodlines. Occasioanally some radical gets through the lines and procreates with someone outside of his or her class. Ain't love grand?

I think there are whole breeding programs in effect in some places, but even in the upper classes there may be some ethical disputes over it. Ever hear of the Eugenics program?

An obvious pitfall of a breeding program designed to purify a bloodline is inbreeding, when the negative traits of the bloodline get concentrated along with the good ones. Often some freakish or unusual anomales will happen, such as some types of retardation, insanity or basic dementia.

I haven't researched Obama's closest bloodline segments, but I think it's a good thing that he is bi-racial. Good for HIM, really...because half of his genetic heritage is so inbred! It's a new twist on the old royal family.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
When I first heard of this story, the first thing I did, was examine the 8th president Martin Van Buren, why was HE the only one who was a president without the bloodline.. I found out some interesting things, figured to share them with you!

As mentioned in the thread, he was the first president of the United States to be born in America.
His administration was largely characterized by the economic hardship of his time, the Panic of 1837. He was scapegoated for the depression and called "Martin Van Ruin" by his political opponents. Van Buren was voted out of office after four years, losing to Whig candidate William Henry Harrison.
(scape goat) like most presidents as we think...

Van Buren had been active in politics from at least the age of 17 when he attended a party convention in Troy, New York where he worked to secure the Congressional nomination for John Van Ness. (a little about Ness, he was the president of the National Metropolitan Bank from 1814 until his death 1846.) Van Buren also supported Aaron Burr (where there is conspicarys aabout him, also he shot and kill Alexander Hamilton)

"Without strong national political organizations, there would be nothing to moderate the prejudices between free and slaveholding states." ("Martin Van Buren" 103–114) (even though he was in the 3rd party the free soil, which was opposed slavery, so this quote is odd to me)

On March 5, 1829, President Jackson appointed Van Buren Secretary of State, an office which probably had been assured to him before the election, and he resigned the governorship.

(IMPORTANT) there was another 3rd party called the anti-freemason party, before it was taken over by the Whigs party.. they were opposed Van Buren.. cause hew as a mason. en.wikipedia.org... One brief Albany Journal paragraph on Martin Van Buren included the words "dangerous," "demagogue," "corrupt," "degrade," "pervert," "prostitute," "debauch" and "cursed."[citation needed] (maybe why they had Hamilton killed, becaues he was exposing the illumanti?!?!

In 1839, Joseph Smith, Jr., the founder of the Latter Day Saint movement visited Van Buren to plead for the U.S. to help roughly 20,000 Mormon settlers of Independence, Missouri, who were forced from the state during the 1838 Mormon War there. The Governor of Missouri, Lilburn Boggs, had issued an executive order on October 27, 1838, known as the "Extermination Order". It authorized troops to use force against Mormons to "exterminate or drive [them] from the state."[12][13]

I had a bunch written out.. now I can't find it.. but idk maybe other people know more about this.. I swore when I looked up his elections he didn't have the wining vote, but guess I was wrong.. hmm idk

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I just saw this on line about Romney. It is saying that he also has relation to multiple presidents.

Source

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Aberinkula

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
if i remember correctly some statistic once said that everyone is at least 50th cousins with eachother

I remember once hearing that you can pick anyone on the planet right now and through seven people you know them.

I know that's a lot different than related but it reminded of the of that, I would believe that we could be less than 50th cousins with most people.

I mean, Biblically speaking, we all came from the same two people.
Scientifically, we all probably came from the first two...whatever...to evolve.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
poopie bdlt[quokaote] datruthexists

Aberinkula

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
if i remember correctly some statistic once said that everyone is at least 50th cousins with eachother

I remember once hearing that you can pick anyone on the planet right now and through seven people you know them.

I know that's a lot different than related but it reminded of the of that, I would believe that we could be less than 50th cousins with most people.

I mean, Biblically speaking, we all came from the same two people.
Scientifically, we all probably came from the first two...whatever...to evolve.

edit on 4-12-2013 by datruthexists because: I have extensive knowledge on subject

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

grey580
Sometimes random isn't so random.

- Alberto David Solano

listen what this little girl and her pop did deserves a merit. the current Is
related allot more close than we think

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

LightWonder
extremely interesting.. makes you think there is something else going on here like eugenics or of that sort.

"traced that Obama, and all other U.S. presidents except Martin Van Buren, are related to John "Lackland" Plantagenet, a king of England and signer of the Magna Carta. "

I'm wondering that if all our presidents are of england royal descent every election is some what of a fluke.

This king is the same as the "evil brother" of king Richard Lionheart known from Robin Hood lore. King John Lackland tried to take over the throne of England when Lionheart was out crusading. This event gave rise to the evil king vs. Richard Lionheart in knight litterature and the fairytales.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join