It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama releated to all but 1 of US presidents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sometimes random isn't so random.

- Alberto David Solano

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by grey580

“The interpretation of our reality through patterns not our own, serves only to make us ever more unknown, ever less free, ever more solitary.”

~Gabriel Garcia Marquez

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think we just blew the door down on the birther movement. Time to demand birth certificates for all U.S. presidents except Van Buren.

Who would have guessed the whole time the NWO was putting in foreigners in our white house!

Honestly though good for this girl. I agree that scientifically this is not that big of news. Hopefully though this will get most people who are hesitant of Obamas legitimacy off the fence. Because like it or not Obama is just like every other president both in policy and blood apparently. Well except for Van Buren lol.

Interesting fact Van Buren was the first president born an American citizen, and also the first president that did not speak English as a first language.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Even if you factor in the following:

*several 'human population bottlenecks' in the last 250,000 years
*lack of genetic variability suggesting we may all be descended from 2000 survivors of the last ice age
*Mitochondrial Eve, or the Seven Eves
*Y-Chromosomal Adam

The fact that Obama is related to all but one president is still a mathematical anomaly worthy of investigation and exposure. I am attempting to deny ignorance here, so although it may not be a smoking gun in regards to the 13 bloodlines, I can certainly here the gun being cocked.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Lmfao at people trying to justify beign relatet to Presidents, There is something going on they are selected by Genetic and most of the Presidents are related to eachother, Bush is related to Obama and the Royal family In england as well as other celebraties etc.

Obama is also related to Most presidents and its not about going far back enough, I watched a video well series called The Arrivals and it has alot fo facts about Illuminati, New World Order and the Bloodlines etc, it also shows clips from mainstream TV CNN etc that state some of these connections.

Although this is mainstream media so they wont show all the connections but only showed some to bedunk conspiracy theorists and what they say.

Here is a link to a short video if u dont want to watch it all then foward about 2 minutes, but I storngly recommend you watch the series the arrivals as it shows alot of facts and hidden secrets etc. Some might not be relevant to all of you but I recommend you go threw the series and see what you need to know.

www.youtube.com.../u/37/daxnUMUnolc

I really dont understand why People who know infromationa dna have research into the Illuminati, NWO or Freemaons doubt something is going on and all the secrecy and the rich powerful people, celebraties and poloticians all being part of these secret networks with scret handsigns etc.

Nealry all top celebraties you see on tv, films, media are Freemasons or another secret society connected to them and they all display their handsigns! I always see it.

The all seeing eye appears on the back of the Dollar bill on top of the pyramid, Im not in USA but I tell you few things I see.

I see a all seeing eye when I watch Big Brother, When I watch Hollyoaks at the start and the end not to mention skull and bones and checkered flooring in many of the senes wich related to Freemasonry, I see the all seeing eye when I watch BBC channesl, in form of a cycle ring or nay other! I see the all seeing eye when I watch paul O'grady when it starts, When you watch stricktly come danicg too! I see the all seeing eye when Peter Andres show starts, u didn't think peter and Katie are not Freemaons did you?

I see stars or pentegrams as well, when U watch national lottery not to mention the 666 on the lottery hands, also the 666 on the background of channel 5 news. I see stars everywhere, Ok we know they could be common or look harmless but its not for us to see but them! You see them them on Britains got T(star)lent, I see an all seeing eye when newround comes on, the list is endless! If you look for Triangles, stars and one eys u see them on nearly every main tv show, soap, etc!

When I watched Transformers I saw big Masonic M on the garage shop, the openign seen with Freemason Megan fox opens with her drawing a devil on a bike, list goes on...... Clues are everywhere, watch Harry potter opening scene starts with the one eye!

Even hindi films for those of you who watch them, all the top Hini actors etc are Masonic too!

Its no coincidence, I don't say every one who uses these is part of the NWO, Illumianit or Freemasonry I say all the rich powerful people of this World know the score therefore wouldn't use these signs because they would be too scared as they know the drill, they know what it stands for!

It continues, all around you, from films, music, media, Politicians, handsigns, celebraites, Corporate Logos etc.....

Michael Jackson I believe he was a pedo and I know His A Freemaosn so thats why all the Freemasons have come out for his film but also because they have been told to! He was killed to make money and keep him quiet but also to make money and thats exactly what they are doing from his death and all the stupid fans lay into their trap! nice fans, lol.

I really don't understand the world sheep live in, it so not real, everything isn't as it seems!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

First of all, I do not know about a Holy Roman Empire. Historically, there was only one Holy Roman Empire, that of the German Nations, dissolved centuries ago at the time of the Great Revolutionary War. Being that by the time of the US Revolutionary War the English Church had also separated from the Catholic Church, I think it is highly unlikely that the English king or queen would hold such a title, but even if s/he did it would not have meant much at that time period. The Revolution in France was still fresh and then your own Revolution. Secondly, I hear that a lot that it is in reality USA Inc., but the fact remains it's plain USA. Period. Yes, corporations rule the world, and thus also the US, but still ...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Originally posted by liveandletlive
I asked “how many people here on ATS are members of the Royal blood line?” not whose husbands are related the only President from the state of Pennsylvania and the only president to remain a lifelong bachelor. en.wikipedia.org...

Half the US Population….

Any other questions?

Royal descent is common among residents of the United States, as in other countries. It has been estimated that probably as many as 150 million Americans (half of the population) have traceable royal European descent

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If him being related to all presidents but one isn't PROOF of a group trying to control history through the shadows, what possibly is?

Too many conspiracies that float around leave out tangible evidence like this.

What's frightening is if it has been engineered according to bloodlines, then the other stories I've heard working in the background may have more truth to them than thought...

An eye opener for sure

b

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder
extremely interesting.. makes you think there is something else going on here like eugenics or of that sort.

"traced that Obama, and all other U.S. presidents except Martin Van Buren, are related to John "Lackland" Plantagenet, a king of England and signer of the Magna Carta. "

I'm wondering that if all our presidents are of england royal descent every election is some what of a fluke.

Very good point - if that be proven it would really shake things up. Under such circumstances how could it be said that U.S. elections are not rigged?

However, i doubt much is left to chance - the Kerry vs. Bush Skull & Bones face-off was probably just a less subtle version of what's being going on throughout:

Democracy is the illusion of choice. Give the sheeple a choice between 2 candidates who are secretly on the same payroll and the sheeple think they got their way by being given the chance to say no to one of the candidates - it gives them a false sense of power over the system - keeps them sedate.

Sheeple cannot resist picking a side to root for in a fight - they get caught up in the drama of it and don't want to be told that in fact the fight is fixed.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Follow the link to the wikipedia article. The girl claims Van Buren is the only one not related yet this list clearly states that he is Theodore Roosevelt's third cousin. The fact that they are all related is interesting, but how certain is her info if a relatively close relationship such as this goes missed??

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DasDebunker

Van Buren is a famous name within the Bilderberg group.

The Bilderberg 2009 participants list shows a Fax number of the city Leiden.

www.bilderberg.org...

The ancestors of Obama came from Leiden.
www.dutchnews.nl...

www.newenglandancestors.org...

And Bush ancestors came from Leiden
www.newenglandancestors.org...
www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

Was the NWO established in Leiden ?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalterRatlos

First of all, I do not know about a Holy Roman Empire. Historically, there was only one Holy Roman Empire, that of the German Nations, dissolved centuries ago at the time of the Great Revolutionary War. Being that by the time of the US Revolutionary War the English Church had also separated from the Catholic Church, I think it is highly unlikely that the English king or queen would hold such a title, but even if s/he did it would not have meant much at that time period. The Revolution in France was still fresh and then your own Revolution. Secondly, I hear that a lot that it is in reality USA Inc., but the fact remains it's plain USA. Period. Yes, corporations rule the world, and thus also the US, but still ...

I don't want to derail the thread as this is a little off topic but let me briefly touch on this.

The Holy Roman Empire dissolved on paper in 1805-6. That though just meant that it's member states stopped being members of the Holy Roman Empire. It doesn't mean though anything acquired by Rome through the Holy Roman Empire reverted in ownership to anyone else. Rome did not cease to exist, just the Empire that Charlemagne set up to continue and expand on the Roman Empire. Keep in mind please that the English monarchy at that point was German/Saxon. That is why the English King also laid claim to being King of France even though there was another King of France at the same time. The English King was recognized by Rome as being the French King as well, even though the majority of the French People considered the actual Frankish King to be the King that both Rome and England felt was a usurper. This is in part what led to the dissolving of the Holy Roman Empire.

Though History contends differently I believe the dissolving of the Holy Roman Empire gave the Americans ideas to try to break its Treaty with Rome. It is important to consider that the English King derived all his powers by the grace of God. That God is not the God in Heaven but is the Vicar of Christ, Gods legal representative on Earth established by treaty as God's legal representative. All the Titles that the English King had were by the Grace of God, the Vicar of Christ, the Pontificus Maximus, the Pope except for one. That one was Prince, a Prince of the Roman not Holy Roman Empire. He was a Prince of Rome but a Prince Elector of The Holy Roman Empire set up under Charlemagne to protect the vestiges of the Roman Empire and the Ponitificus Maximus the Vicar of Christ. He was an arch-treasurer of the Holy Roman Empire and of the Prince Elector of the United States and the arch-treasurer of the United States. There are other surviving Princes of the Roman Empire too by the way in places like Monaco and Seborga.

Two things are additionally important and worth consideration. One is the Roman Empire never ceased to exist it just ceased appearing relevant which does not necessarily mean it is not relevant! Two is that William the Conqueror actually seeded everything he or his heirs would ever own to Rome, meaning that on those grounds alone that you can in fact only be the King of England and all of England’s holdings by the Grace of God, the Pope because back in the 11th Century the King pledged by treaty and contract everything He and his family and country ever had and would ever make in the future to the Pope and Rome.

I believe the War of 1812 was fought over the confusion regarding the collapse of the Holy Roman Empire and the notion that maybe we could then have independence.

Once again we supposedly won the war, once again though it was England that dictated terms of the treaty not the United States.

Once again the Treaty concerned not just England but other Principals of the Holy Roman Empire even though the war was fought with England.

However what is most significant about the 644 page treaty the ended the War of 1812 was how it was signed by the United States.

Eight signatures including the U.S. President actually signed without any reference to their titles or positions in the United States Government.

They signed all with identical Latin titles commonly misunderstood to mean in place of seal.

However when one keeps following the treaties back in time the title they all signed with as eight people first appeared in the 900's in the only existing independent state of the Roman Empire still to this day Seborga.

The title that the eight of them signed was the title that eight members of the Seborgan council had, the very first parliament ever known to exist even before Iceland’s.

It identifies them as the ruling council of Seborga an original state of the Roman Republic and the Holiest Spot in Rome its mountain setting hidden behind the seacoast is reputed to be Mt. Olympus home of the gods and its caves have over 14,000 religious paintings dating back to before the founding of even the Roman Republic. By treaty with the Vatican it has the right to reject any God or destroy any religious icon. In other words it has the right to function purely as a state of the Roman Empire and has never once been interrupted as a state of the Roman Republic, Roman Empire and Holy Roman Empire and is still ruled by a prince of Rome to this day.

It's currency by the way has the highest exchange rate in the world, and by Treaty established by Charlemagne it has the right to maintain an Island Nation for it's defense because it is so small. Only a few square miles in territory and only a couple thousand citizens the Island Nation it has a right to maintain for it's defense is none other than the United States of America the mightiest military power in the world and the world's policeman.

The title our representatives signed with is "Those who know the resting place of both the Roman Imperial Scepter and the Holy Roman Sepulture (the remains of Christ) which both reside secretly in the Abbey on top of Seaborga’s protected and hidden hill.

An abbey by the way that 7 wealthy European Knights stopped to pray at on their way to the Second Holy Crusade, where in exchange for giving up all their worldly goods and wealth they were allowed to be joined by one of the Abbey's monks and the Prince Abbot of the Seborgan Monastery officially dubbed them the Poor Knights of Christ. Later their exploits on the Battlefields and Bravery would have them redubbed the Knights Templar, commonly known today as the Masons!

The Masons who founded the United States of America!

As I have said many people do disagree with me, but my own research into it causes me to believe we are a Roman State and Rome controls us as it does almost every other nation on earth through treaties and contracts.

I could be wrong, but I don’t know if it’s wise to just dismiss thing based on the dismissive simple answers that we have all been taught to automatically accept and not question.

I think Obama being related to the Monarchs is very relevant as a result.

Treaty of Ghent

[edit on 28/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

((snip))

While on the surface it appears through stories like the OP's post that it's England controlling us or ruling over us secretly, I contend that just as the title suggests all roads lead to Rome, and the English Monarch derives their power over us via Rome and the power that Rome gives them.

Most people disagree with me on this but I truly believe we are an incoproated state of the Roman Empire.

I agree there is much truth to that, it takes some digging to realize though. CNN et al will never cover who actually runs this circus.

There is a decent, but long, video regarding the new Roman Empire and the 4th Reich.. the Germans might have surrendered, but the 3rd Reich & 'Nazis" did not. The Nazis were a political party.. as General Patton observed German civilians had to pay "lip service" to the ruling party just like Americans have to.. to the democrats or republicans.

IMO Political parties have proven to be little more than a social disease, like a govt manufactured syphilis.

Google video search: "Roman empire rules today"

In this video you will see quotes from Taliban leaders / "terrorists" who see the US & nato representing the cross, or the new roman empire.. they see themselves as fighting for religious freedom.

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'd like to see the logic of equating [L.S.] with something other than "locus sigilli" [place of seal]... Are you thinking it means "Lord of Seborga" or something like that? (I'd also like to find somewhere .. ANYWHERE on the Internet that lets me view the signatory page of the Treaty of Ghent and not just a transcript of it... (your link gives me a "page turner failed" error))

Interesting line of thought. But Seborga as it stands today is one of those convoluted ownership little specs of Europe that are of disputed, questioned and hyped reality. Possible it's valid? Yeah. But you have to wonder about that a bit.

Seborga's Royal Palace...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/977e1a6cae1b.jpg[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 28-10-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I guess I am related to all but one president. I can trace my own lineage back to John "Lackland" Plantagenet. Maybe I should take up politics.

Not much of a story here. It is fairly common for Anglo-Americans to trace their lineage back to some royalty. Van Buren had, entirely, no British bloodlines and it makes sense he would not be related to royalty.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RoofMonkey

This will give you information on the Council of Eight.

I originally found it through researching L.S., I can not find yet though the site that translated L.S. that led me there.

I had originally saved my research on this a year ago when I first researched it but a computer crash since wiped that and many other things out.

I appologize friend.

I will keep looking for the translation. It's very old and obscure. It took me several hours to stumble across it the first time.

For some reason I was not satisfied with the in place of seal supposition because I couldn't imagine all eight of those people having different seals.

That's what prompted me to keep searching then. When I finally stumbled across a diferent translation which as I recall was on a religious site and I plugged in the words to google it pulled up Seborga.

When I realized it was a council of eight equal members that had the title I said to myself, wouldn't it be funny if it was eight people who signed the treaty of Ghent for the U.S.

I went back to the Treaty of Ghent and was stunned to see it was precisely 8 people who signed for the United States. That floored me, the coincidence as well as why eight? Was the President just not enough? The President, Vice President, Speaker of the house and President of the Senate not enough?

All circumstantial but very thought provoking and troublesome.

This is the site I was led to when I plugged in the Latin Words I had found that was the original L.S. title
Seborga

There is a lot of very interesting history to comb through on Seborga as well as the fact that Italy has never been able to Annex it, and at various points varous nations have protected it from being Annexed by Italy or taken over by anyone.

Italy does not recognize it's sovereignty but Italy has not been able to take it over either. It is protected by at the very least the Holy See.

That's an established fact.

This link might work better on the Treaty of Ghent

Treaty of Ghent

I do know L.S. means something very similiar to this.

Locus Sancti Sepulchri (= the place of the Holy Sepulchre).*

[edit on 28/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here is why Obama is related to all the Presidents, and even to quite a few Royals !

The Royal and Presidential Conspiracy

Obama was not chosen by coincidence to be President of the United States of America in these End Times...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by washingtonsghost
It makes me wonder if maybe we aren't all related to a King of England?

It's actually very common, if people to search back far enough and if their families came over from Europe, to find relations. So, a LOT more of us are related than we think.

I agree, because a nice to know fact is, their are at least EIGHT!! Presidents of the USA with real close relatives here in my city Leiden, in Holland.

Those eight include Bush SR, Bush JR, and even Obama and Roosevelt.

And they are close relatives, not some far away ant or uncles, but they are direct descendants. In other words i mean great-great-great-great grandparents... father of the father of the father of the etc etc etc...

Maybe i can find the article about it

EDIT:

Obama has 'Leidsche' ancestors

*Published on 05 December 2008, 14:51
Last updated on 05 December 2008, 16:13

The next U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama has ancestors in Leiden.Through his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham his genealogical line goes back twelve generations to Thomas Blossom and Anne Eldson Blossom, a Pilgrim family who fled from England between 1609 and 1629 to the Pieterskerkhof in Leiden.

Die ontdekking, die is bevestigd door de gezaghebbende New England Historic Genealogical Society, maakte wethouder Jan-Jaap de Haan (cultuur) vrijdag bekend in het Leiden American Pilgrim Museum aan de Beschuitsteeg. That discovery, which is confirmed by the authoritative New England Historic Genealogical Society, was announced by deputy-Mayor Jan-Jaap de Haan on Friday at the Leiden American Pilgrim Museum at the Rusk Steeg. Juicy detail: the same Thomas Blossom is also a distant ancestor of the Presidents Bush.

De Haan bedoelde het eigenlijk als grap toen hij afgelopen zomer Jeremy Bangs van het Prilgrim Museum uitdaagde om een link te vinden tussen Obama en Leiden. De Haan actually meant it as a joke last summer when he challenged Jeremy Bangs from the Pilgrim museum to find a link between Obama and Leiden. ,, To my surprise he responded very serious.''A few months later Bangs mailed the vice-mayor a pedigree, showing that the link does exist. Obama's mother is a descendend from Blossoms daughter Elisabeth. From Blossoms son Peter the connection runs back to the Bushes.

"We are very confident that this is true'' De Haan says. "It is scientifically proved. '' We even used DNA.''

Obama is, after "Grant, Coolidge, Taylor, Roosevelt and Bush Jr and SR the eight U.S. president who has shown that he is descended from the Pilgrims of Leiden, a group of Protestants who fled England because of religious persecution.

,,Misschien is dit bij een eventueel komend staatsbezoek van president Obama aan Nederland wel aanleiding voor hem om onze stad te bezoeken. "Perhaps this could possibly lead to a visit by President Obama when he visits the Netherlands. ''George Bush Sr., who was proud of his Leiden Pilgrim roots, visited Leiden in 1989.

Some very famous names indeed, Obama, Bush, Bush and even Roosevelt.

And to stay ontopic, this dutch article also proves Obama and the Bushes are related to eachother too.

[edit on 28/10/09 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Interesting article, thanks for sharing it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

No offense, But this treaty is null and void due to the Breaking of this Treaty at the commencement of the first battle/invasion of the WAR OF 1812! Sorry Dude, but NO DEAL, NO FEEL! We are NOT subject to Any of the articles/designations or renumerations of said treaty. Interesting Verbage anywho.
Also, it doesn't mean that I don't believe that Queenie Bitch From HELL doesn't think that we are still HER SUBJECTS! to this day!(in her own mind if not in feduciary renumerative debt. i.e. all federal taxes go toward the interest on the "national debt", Not the principal, that is Owned by the Current bond/t-bill/t-note holders/purchasers until maturity of said notes, then said instrument/principal becomes due/payable. (believe it or not most have the option of rollover to another note and never actually get their pricipal back, just keep getting interest!).(such instruments are nominally tax free).
I don't know if you all know this, but Queenie is Majority Owner in VAST NUMBERS OF COMPANIES/ORG.S'/TRUSTS THAT HOLD OUR DEBT! Thank you congress.
So, basically she DOES OWN AMERICA! We just don't know it!
Thanx, Keymaster

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join