It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in Tycho Crater? (Kaguya, Jaxa HD image)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Another possibility is you don't have enough memory on your PC, it takes a huge amount of memory to download these images, way more than the 25-30MB size of the image. Why, I don't know, but my memory usage skyrocketed when I downloaded these images.
That's because although the JPEG compresses information to make a smaller file, the image is still 12288x12288, so it needs 144MB of memory to open it.

I think I will ZIP those images to allow them to be downloaded instead of seen in the browser.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Restarted my computer and tried it again... same thing. I have 59GB of free space on my hard drive, should be enough I would think???

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dennisdvx

It's not the free space on the hard drive, it's the free memory (RAM) available at the time.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Ouch...Thats probably it then

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Alien Moon Base in Tycho Crater?

Dunno for sure without looking up the video I have, but there film of an object crossing over a crater on the moon which clearly received a flash from something just on/under the edge of the crater in appx /72.

It happened more than once and was confirmed by a retired NASA Apollo scientist in appx /96, who worked on seismic activity on the moon surface at the time it was filmed.

I cannot remember if the filmed images transmitted to earth originated from a probe or an actual mission? But it was orbiting the moon.

Decoy

The light flash was covered by Skeptical Ed on the thread "Light flash in lunar crater" on Oct. 29. Included were 4 photos. The thread did not show photos of the crater rim flashes but did mention them.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
OK, this way it should work.

I made a Zip file for each photo, so the browser should just download the file and there should not be any problems with that (I hope
).

Tycho crater, morning view
Tycho crater, evening view

West side of Tycho crater, morning view
West side of Tycho crater, evening view

I hope I haven't mixed the photo's names.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I hate to MOON you BUT this is the most interesting geological feature on the moon: A HOLE

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
OK, this way it should work.

I made a Zip file for each photo, so the browser should just download the file and there should not be any problems with that (I hope
).

Tycho crater, morning view
Tycho crater, evening view

West side of Tycho crater, morning view
West side of Tycho crater, evening view

I hope I haven't mixed the photo's names.

Your files: Morning view and Evening view from this reply act strange when I view them using my Windows Fax and Picture Viewer. When I try to use the zoom buttons the photo is not affected but the scroll bars on the bottom and right side move or shrink as if the photo was being affected but without the visual result. The page locks up also for a few moments.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

See if Paint works any better, but after choosing "file, open" you have to change the file type to jpeg to see the files to open them. Paint has scroll and zoom features that might work better, I never liked the windows picture viewer.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

See if Paint works any better, but after choosing "file, open" you have to change the file type to jpeg to see the files to open them. Paint has scroll and zoom features that might work better, I never liked the windows picture viewer.

I found that the original zip photo gets changed to jpeg so I didn't have to convert. I also found that the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer's zoom control (and, of course, the other controls) does work but there is a lag between clicking on the + and the photo zooming. Since I'm used to instant zooming, I was surprised by my earlier attempt. But this time, after I had the photo showing I started looking for a "Paint" choice which I did not see but I noticed that the photo had been zoomed into. So I clicked on the + again and waited. A few seconds later it zoomed and I tried it a couple of times.

I took a couple of photos of the Morning View and a frozen still from the flyover freezing the video to match the view of the Morning View. I switched back and forth comparing every little detail and it's just amazing how the contrast and lighting affect what one sees. I also saw that the "V" is really a trick of light and shadow and it isn't carved into the surface. Lots of fun but slightly disappointing for a fantasy was shot down.

I don't find looking at other beautiful astronomical views as much fun as looking at our dear ol' moon. Because of this diversity of views I find it difficult to look at the offered blurry and pixelated photos and agree that anything but natural features can be seen. I do not see any signs of alien bases or alien construction or alien structures. I thought my finding what I think is a UFO entrance more convincing.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I agree this is fascinating imagery of the moon.

Sorry your fantasy about the V and symbols was shot down, but you are exactly right, it's a trick of light and shadows, which I was saying all along, and glad you were able to download these photos to study them and come to the same conclusion.

Sometimes the truth isn't as much fun as the fantasies, but you can still have both, I like to learn the truth about the moon and space, and then have separate fantasies watching science fiction shows. I think the fantasy is only a problem when people get it confused with the truth.

I also think it's fascinating to try to figure out what some of these structures are, even if they formed naturally, because they are interesting, like what caused that vein-like structure sticking up at the bottom center here?

Originally posted by ArMaP
The "new" version (click for full size, 100% zoom)

That's the first structure I've seen with that shape on the moon. I doubt it's a mine, but i don't know what caused it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Tycho oddities

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

A friendly advice: fill up the "Ignorance Hole".

I'm sorry, but you ignore many things....

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

---

Hi, unfortunately, the link content has nothing in it re the film I'm referring to. Thought the moon-orbiting airplane vid was cute.
The video is showing an object moving across a crater on the moon and something inside the rim flashes just as the objects moves over it. I believe the footage was made in the seventies.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

---

Hi, I read his posts and it may be the one? However, there is a video of the crater rim flash as an object go's over.
Just spent the last hour trying to find it on the web -- no luck. But I will go through some of the videos I have which I indexed (not all unfortunately) in the hope of finding the actual video shot of it from the seventies.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
An interesting citation on “Tycho Crater” in an interview of Project Camelot (Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy) to David Wilcock…

projectcamelot.org...

There is really something strange in TYCHO CRATER....

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It really is surprising what a strong sense of imagination can do...just like finding shapes in clouds! Unless I see something abnormal in a "high-quality", non enlarged image, I refuse to consider anything such as a moon base.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Taking like point of reference the small crater to N/NE and the five little ones holes to S/SW, Something is changed, not only shadows...

It is modified heavy the entire central peak and all the surrounding land.

Clementine 1994

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Kaguya 2008

Mod edit: tags corrected
When using images from the ATS Media portal you don't need to add them by using the image button, just copy the "Embed on ATS" link provided and paste it on your post.

[edit on 14/11/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

That's a good idea, but it was doomed to be a failure, because the Clementine image you used, for some reason, is not "real", it's a mirror image of the original.

(click for full size)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Are you positive there's not a base in that crater. Why don't you take your third degree and disappear.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join