It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in Tycho Crater? (Kaguya, Jaxa HD image)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The question of the Moon being barren and empty is far from the truth there is much to find up there and you can either see these things or not , some choose to ignore the facts and live quite happily in ignorance but the fact is that the moon is inhabited or was , I go with the former is as I discovered an anomoly on one of the more recent images from the Japanese space project and I will now try to up load some images to back my self up

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I finally converted the high-resolution images from the Terrain Camera to a common format, but as they are too big I cannot post them on ATS Media, I will post a link to them tomorrow.

For now I can only say that they are much more interesting than I was expecting.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Im not sure what to make of it but there are some interesting features in this picture, I cleaned it up abit and tried to bring the features out using photoshop.

It looks interesting because there is some organisation in the pattern of rock or whatever that is. Although if you look at the original you will notice some of the sections in that area are sliced diagonally and slightly moved over, interesting indeed, actually you can see it in this shot also. The circle areas could be impact craters, im not sure, it makes sense because the moon is riddled with craters, but some of those lines look rather well organised.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Nizzmo]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I gave a big sigh of relief when my Restore Point to a couple of days ago restored my computer to pre-driver update. I would have liked to keep whatever resolution would have resulted but seeing the overall shrinking just threw me for a loop and I'm the type of person that doesn't like to mess with a PC that's working just fine.

I didn't want to start navigating inside it to test lower resolutions, etc. But what the shrinkage reminded me of is my wife's laptop, also a Gateway, with a 17" wide screen and I couldn't live with the small everything compared to my regular 19" ViewSonic monitor which produces fantastic images.

My driver needed update 'cause my Gateway PC is from 2004 and I had the NVIDIA video card and the SoundBlaster sound card removed. Anyway, it's back and I'm happy. I'll miss out on the higher resolution photos from NASA's World Wind but what the heck...

Thanks for the help.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMaP, you are "the man that broke the dreams"...

But you are a great researcher!

Thanks.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Definetively NOT PIXELLATION!

Follow the shadows, from different perspectives...

is this a joke or what?
WHAT ELSE THAN HEAVY PIXELATION IS THIS? you CLEARLY can see this ,the pixelation structures are from left to right..

[edit on 7-11-2009 by anti72]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Thanks.

I only noticed now that the photo I downloaded does not show the west-most side of the crater, the side where you found most of the images you posted, so I have to download that area too.

But now I know what to do, so I will post the images soon (I hope
).

Meanwhile, here are the links for the two images, one taken in the "morning" and the other in the "evening".

Morning view

Evening view

Just choose the "Original size" button to see the original size images.

Size warning - For those with slower connections, each image is a 12,288 X 12,288 pixels 26MB JPEG, but it's worth it.

Edit: I forgot to say that the resolution of these photos is 7.4 metres per pixel.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Wow. Really big image.
But I can't download.

The "large image" is cutted/snipped. There are many doubled images of the same area.

Hope next your images.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The "large image" is cutted/snipped. There are many doubled images of the same area.
I don't understand what you mean, but the photos have two vertical "cuts" in which we can see that the image is slightly repeated.

I could have tried to join those pieces together, but I thought I should leave them as they are, specially because in one of the photos the "cuts" are not exactly vertical, so it would be difficult to do a good job.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I don't understand what you mean, but the photos have two vertical "cuts" in which we can see that the image is slightly repeated.

I could have tried to join those pieces together, but I thought I should leave them as they are, specially because in one of the photos the "cuts" are not exactly vertical, so it would be difficult to do a good job.

Actually it's better to leave it the way it is! I have read reports of so-called "image tampering" when NASA tried to paste overlapping parts of imagery together. Then you see artifacts where things don't line up quite right where they cropped the overlapping images to fit. So let's avoid that.

No photographic representation of a curved surface will have all the edges mate up perfectly where they overlap, unless perhaps the surface is concave, but in the case of the moon the surface is convex so they won't line up.

By the way, I couldn't download the originals in Firefox even after allowing script after script, seems like when I allowed scripts even more scripts popped up, so my PC downloaded a lot of stuff but none if it was the original image. But I finally tried it on Internet Explorer and it downloaded the original, which looks fantastic!!!

Thanks very much for sharing these ArMaP!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The naysayers who constantly scream the nonsense should be ignored. There is MASSIVE, compelling and profuse amounts of proof that not only is there vast artifacts on the moon, but that NASA has used obscuring technology for years and still does. The extent to which the Japanese have been corrupted by the Americans into allowing cover up computer obscuring is unknown.

The Skipper site is a wonderful resource and those who cannot see the obvious cannot because they cannot accept such a reality. No matter what proof you showed them, no matter how clear, no matter how much, they would still claim that it is all somehow just rocks and accidents of nature.

It is like the people who accept the official 9-11 story....they are the type that also denies alien life and a living moon, because their intellects are limited...and people with limited intellects always manage to show their ignorance by making silly claims that cannot be backed up.

Look up MOON BANDING and see a perfect example of how a few blind posters can miss an obvious feature that proves the moon is or has been occupied and is an engineered structure. On the Skipper site he shows the the bands are NOT film strip edges...there are examples of those shown and they are totally different...but still the naysayers insist that all the evidence, right angles and long constructed lines that alternate every other one in obvious pattern..is all just the edges of the film strips!!

No matter how many examples you show them that prove that film strip edges do NOT create the alternating and massive banding shown clearly..no matter how much...they still will insist that our eyes are lying ajnd to trust them...unreal.

Same thing here....no matter what evidence is brought, a few naysayers will always deny and deny and deny...because to accept the facts would challenge them beyond their comfort zone intellectually, and that they avoid at all costs.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
and people with limited intellects always manage to show their ignorance by making silly claims that cannot be backed up.

Yes, that's a great truth.

I already downloaded the images that show the west side of Tycho and I am converting them now, stay tuned, even if it's only to see some amazing "computer obscuring" at work.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

Yes and yes again

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here is what I believe is a Face in Tycho crater. It also appears in the Jaxa/Selene image. Hopefully the image will embed not just the link...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/053397dec4e5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here are two more of what I believe are structures in Tycho. The first image shows geometry not randomness... IMO. The second image is a close up of that same area.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d099d9a88da.jpg[/atsimg]

[

[edit on 7-11-2009 by dennisdvx]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Oops... forgot to copy the second image
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bfb2d0d343d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is not pixelation. It looks like some sort of vehicle or machine. Notice the tracks alongside. This thing is 485' long
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fde214fbdf1f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dennisdvx

No, that's not pixellation, and it's not in Tycho crater either, please stop posting images that are not from Tycho crater, specially if you don't even give any indication of where you found them, like you did on your previous posts.

And that photo was already posted on ATS on a previous thread, it looks like the photo itself was scratched.

Edit: I forgot to say that you should use the [img] and [/img] tags, they will had a scroll-bar to images wider than 600 pixels.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

A tunnel and a strange device that exits from the inside...

I think this is the same area, from the high resolution Kaguya image I downloaded.

(click for full size, 100% zoom version)

I will post more images as long as I find those areas in the new photos.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by richierich
and people with limited intellects always manage to show their ignorance by making silly claims that cannot be backed up.

Yes, that's a great truth.

I already downloaded the images that show the west side of Tycho and I am converting them now, stay tuned, even if it's only to see some amazing "computer obscuring" at work.

Computer obscuring? I researched the site I guess Richierich mentioned, here:

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Images are from the LRO apparently will be more than obscured. According to Skipper, they were probably made up by a graphics artist before the craft even launched:

I suspect that what we here in the public as well as the academic and science communities are going to get is some very good artificial graphics work made especially for this mission here on Earth long before the mission ever lifted off Earth on its way to the Moon and nothing about it will be in any way real even as its looks very good.

Yes these are the kinds of claims we need for good objective evaluation, backed by evidence, except, he hasn't even seen the photos yet so he doesn't even have any evidence and he's already claiming they are likely going to be fakes.

I looked for what he had to say about the imagery from Japan's Lunar Explorer Kaguya (Selene) and couldn't find it, so I'd be interested to know if he thinks the Japan imagery is also faked like the NASA imagery. If his theory was true, seems to me that either NASA would have to be feeding their faked imagery to Japan so it can send back the same thing, or else the Japan probe might end up sending back different images, not to mention the fact that the Japan probe has a different instrumentation package than the LRO so everything for all the other instruments needs to be faked to match. It sure seems like it would be a whole lot easier to just send us the real images they get, I'm hoping that's what we're getting.

I think I spoke too soon saying I got the images you posted on esnips ArMaP, I got the morning image just fine, but the evening image never downloaded, even on IE, did anyone else have the same problem?

Anyway this morning image sure looks real to me, and if it's a fake, my compliments to the artist, great work!

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Arbitrageur]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join