It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in Tycho Crater? (Kaguya, Jaxa HD image)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
here is same location with highlighted tower from google moon

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
here is same location with highlighted tower from google moon

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by moonresearch

I'm sorry, but that image is completely useless; the Google logo is almost unreadable, how can we consider that image valid?

It looks like the image was shrunk and then enlarged, destroying all possible detail.

Could you please upload a clear image? Thanks in advance.

Edit: you should not base your opinions on Google Moon images only, those images are not as good as the originals available on several NASA or Jaxa sites.

[edit on 1/2/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
ultimate proof of tower in tycho crater of moon. It resembles eifiel tower
just copy and paste the co-ordinates in google moon and rotate compass top pointing south

43°17'53.20"S, 9°36'2.36"W

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
AWESOME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another person doing their best to prove that pixels are made of squares. Good find. I had always wondered what shape those square pixels would be but you continue to prove again and again that if you zoom in on them, they sure are squares. Now I am finding moon bases in every computer image I zoom in on. Thanks for showing me the truth, again and again and again and again.

-From experience I can gather many will not notice the subtle sarcasm so let me clarify. Pixels are square. When you zoom in on squares, they become BIGGER SQUARES. Thus your magical right angles.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

what you said is correct when you over zoom picture the pixels being square appears as magical right angled squares but what is your opinion if picture is not over zoomed and objects are not appearing as squares. check yourself, copy and paste these co-ordinates in google moon come to your own conclusion

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ultimate proof of tower in tycho crater of moon. It resembles eifiel tower
just copy and paste the co-ordinates in google moon and rotate compass top pointing south

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Why should I rely on crappy google moon images when I can get nice clear hi res ones from NASA? I think relying on google moon is your problem.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Even if you post it 100 times it doesn't become true, that doesn't look like any tower, much less the Eiffel tower.

At least to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Pyramid NO this is a pyramid

pringzter104.files.wordpress.com...

Sphynx NO this is a Sphynx

egyptphoto.ncf.ca...

What you show as usual pictures zoomed in beyond there highest resolution so you see the pixels you have proved yourself the master of this so why dont you try something else for a change.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by gerg357

Pictorial evidence for water, plant life and civilization on adjacent planetary bodies has been available for some time...

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

...but most have a need to have it confirmed by some external 'authority' to believe it is real...
...this is how well people have been conditioned...
...that they don't believe their own senses and reason unless an 'authority' confirms it for them.

Loved this from your link

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Look at the pictures shown on above link as some kind of evidence
see how many reasons you can see it the pictures to show they are talking BS things anyone with an interest in photography can see in the pics.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gerg357
I dont think nasa would let that kinda thing slip could you imagine the chaos it would bring?

[edit on 27-10-2009 by gerg357]

I am at a total loss as to why in this day and time and after all the years of stories of UFOs and Aliens that people still have this attitude. What chaos?
We really must work to change this perception, because as long as the people who think we are all total idiots not capable of handling the truth believe there will be chaos, then we will never be told jacks%#t. Sure a few religious nutcases from the far right will go wacky but I seriously doubt the average person is going to say anything more than.."what the hell took you so long?"

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
DUDE the moon has no Freaking atmosphere, nothing can survive on it,

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

As usual even an interesting, skilled and meaningful point of view from you.

"Sidetrack opponents with name calling, ridicule". Rule n.5 of the "Classic old school".

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l

DUDE, Only 3 months ago "officially" there was no WATER on the Moon!

Today we know (Chandrayaan and LCROSS) that there are billions of tonns of WATER on the MOON!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Kind of crazy that in this very crater there is what appears to be a moon base,monolith,and a disc(maybe a stargate)

Didn't the movie 2001 a space oddessy take place on this tycho crater where a moonbase and monolith was. It's like the knowlege was known back in the day and is slowly coming out 40 something years later

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Today we know (Chandrayaan and LCROSS) that there are billions of tonns of WATER on the MOON!

True but 99.99999999999% is trapped in rocks
So not easy to get to is it not that matters to people like you.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Absolutely incredible thread. Yes, these are really good pics, this is a base. Starred and flagged. I've noticed you have some good threads.

As to those who either can't see, or pretends
well, look again. And as to the others who want to explain it away
Not even buying it.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sorry I am completely trolling here

But this ...

Originally posted by Lillydale
AWESOME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another person doing their best to prove that pixels are made of squares. Good find.

Has to be the best reply ever to a "moon researcher"

[edit on 2-2-2010 by nophun]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Water wasn't "confirmed" until a few months ago, but back in 1994, NASA announced that it thought its Clementine probe probably found water-ice -- but could not confirm it.

Plus, as far back as the early 1970s, scientists studying rocks brought back from the Moon found traces of moisture in the rocks, but could not confirm that the rocks were not contaminated by bringing them back to Earth.

Therefore you are right to say that "officially" there was no water on the Moon, but NASA suspected there was water on the Moon for over the past 35+ years -- they just couldn't prove it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join