It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus was alive ,and here,right now,what would happen...?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If Jesus were alive and here, at least three things will happen
1. Believers that recognize the new Jesus as Jesus throw themselves at his feet and bow down in prayer.

2. Believers that dont recognize the new Jesus as Jesus and ask him to prove it.

3. People who do not care if Jesus is here, and continue on their life as they were.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think he would be treated the same as anyone else who claims to be the son of god or talk to god.

He'd be given a straightjacket and some medication.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If Jesus arrived in the world today, there would be great turmoil -- as the MSM flocked to ridicule him for their 15-second "human interest" bite. I suppose he might be invited to the Letterman show after enough of this treatment.

And, of course, he'd be summarily debunked by members of ATS, and possibly shortly thereafter by the Vatican.

David Icke would be pissed, and nobody would know why.

I kinda think he'd be against performing party tricks to convince the masses. Perhaps He'd try His hand at drywall, it being a natural extension for a carpenter, and an opportunity to meet lots of people.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
He would say:

"What the hell have you guys been doing in my name for the past 2000 years? I let you nail me to a cross for this?

Didn't I teach you anything?

Screw you guys, I'm going hooome."

Then he would float back up to heaven, and never return to Earth again.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Before you can even ask the question "if Jesus was alive ...." and what would happen, you need to provide evidence that he even existed in biblical times and wasn't simply a fictional character.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why would Jesus want to come back here?

If he did I'm sure the same thing would happen as last time.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Raped ,bashed, robbed,repeatedly threatened,killed a few times,falsely accused
spat on,persecuted,denied etc.?

I think if he were alive he would troll the conspiracy in religion board.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
I think he would be treated the same as anyone else who claims to be the son of god or talk to god.

He'd be given a straightjacket and some medication.

I think the ptb are looking for someone. This is common amongst people, thinking he would be locked, up, but i am not too sure.

Also he would definately be ridiculed, and rubbished, by tv in america for even hating america.

But on the straight jacket i am not too sure, he would be, like i said i think the ptb are looking and waiting for someone. Of course plenty do get locked up, but the ptb are i believe looking for someone, and i think that person can do things.

Just because you do not believe, i think they do. Occultists have a different world view than 99% of people, and they know alot of secrets.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Actually in todays world and taking into consideration that he was very much into the politics of his days, I can pretty much picturing Jesus as another corrupted politician or already another modern martyr.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist

"What the hell have you guys been doing in my name for the past 2000 years? I let you nail me to a cross for this?

Didn't I teach you anything?

I would also have to agree with that.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Before you can even ask the question "if Jesus was alive ...." and what would happen, you need to provide evidence that he even existed in biblical times and wasn't simply a fictional character.

this. i swear, are you sure you're not my long lost brother?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow, good question, makes you think.
So he left, rose into heaven, with the promise to return one day, to judge the living and the dead and to establish a peaceful civil earth on his return.
He would send evil into the abyss for a 1,000 years, and then evil would be allowed out again for a little bit and then banished again but this time forever.......... correct? At least thats the way I understand it from 4 years of catholic school.

So it sounds like, we need a really big big war with sickness and some famine and alot of loose morals.
Then when its all breaking down to alomost nothing left as we know it,
jesus comes back down from heaven with his angels and sits as the ruler of the entire world, it would be a global government a new world order, and everyone alive and dead is judged, wait forgot something, right before he comes, there's a rapture a harvesting of the best of the best, 144,000, and the rest of us left here suffer some pretty nasty stuff for 3 years, THEN he comes back and sets up the new world order, but its the new world order that people REALLY want, not the other one people are always saying is bad.
And for a thousand years those alive under this rule serve.
Then another cosmic war takes place.
Then those alive serve again, and no one gets sick, and everyone is always happy, and there is peace forever.
So if He was here right now, under this premise of what has been taught,
wouldnt most if not all of us be dead.
And jesus would be legislating,
My answer is legislating.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If you believe that right now as you read this the you that are reading this is
an aspect of the Christ consciousness you may realize He never left.

All the conscious beings are growing towards increased consciousness !

The Christ consciousness is the path that best clears dualism constructs
and other clutter from the souls path.

Truth ,sincerity and non-judgemental awareness increases conscious
growth and grows us into our higher selfs !

Your higher self is your souls purpose here !

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hmmm...

Maybe he would arm his followers with AK-47's instead of swords (Luke 22:35-37) ??

Instead of crucifixion, the current govt of the country he was living in would probably have to arrest him as a 'terrorist' and throw him into Guantanamo or whatever equivalent is used these days for persons who claim their Daviddic Blood qualifies them to make political statements of shall we say a decidedly seditionist nature...

Maybe he'd even make some whips and chains and get his gang together and start beating his way through the Senate while it's in full session, maybe clipping Ole Hillary Clinton on her left ear, and drawing some blood in the process while quoting some obscure zionist passages from the Scroll of the Prophet Hezekiel or something?

Anyway, they'd have him arrested, and call his followers 'culties' and probably round some of them up too for questioning.

He wouldn't last long, that's for sure. I say, we'd probably hang him by the neck until dead---sort of depends how much damage he does to the building, I suppose...

Then they'd start rounding up his campaign contributors...which would cause a media blackout, especially if there were any dual citizens with Erez Yisro'el involved....

The mind boggles !!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If Jesus was alive, I would hope he would not let anyone know.

But stand back and watch as us humans bring ourselfs to destruction. And then walk away, proclaiming to god I told you so! They are not worth saving!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Now I have always thought that once you looked Jesus in the eyes, then you would know it was indeed him. With that in mind, I think a great number of people would be crapping their pants. Begging for forgiveness, dropping to their knees, crying and such.

As for myself, I have done wrongs. Things that I am not proud of, but I have done quite a few things right. Or at least I would like to believe that it was right.

Like the time I awoke and found a complete stranger asleep in my bed. Sure my mind raced to locate close by weapons and I had finally settled on using the corner of the dresser to crack open his skull like a coconut.

But I paused long enough to ask, in a cop voice, who this person was and how did he get in my apartment. The man pleaded for his life. And I smelled the alcohol on his breath and concluded he meant no harm, that he was there by mistake.

In the end, I did not use violence nor called the police. I even shook his hand and introduced myself after calming both of down with a joke.

So I would like to believe that should I turn a corner an meet Jesus on the street that I would, despite my mistakes and errors in life, be able to look him right in the eye, shake his hand and introduce myself. Of course since it is Jesus and he does know me, he would more than likely make a joke out of the situation by saying "Yes, *****, I know who you are." while giving an eye roll. And I would say something like, "Oh yeah, right. You know everyone already."

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The Vatican would be horrified and in extreme jeopardy if Jesus returned. They would order a hit and have him taken out ASAP. The 1st priority of Jesus would be to dismantle organized religion starting with the Vatican, one of the things he would have hated most according to sources I have read.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If Jesus was alive today:

He would in all likelihood be the Israeli prime minister, or other political leader in Israel. Jesus was a Jew who lived in Israel. He was not just a religious leader, he was also a political leader when he was alive.

Jesus was a tremendous nationalist. What got him killed was that he was challenging the powers that be at that time... the Romans and their hand picked Jewish leadership counsel. By logical extension, Jesus would be against a two state solution, would be called a racist and accused of genocide by the people on ATS.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
There are as many Jesus's as there are people who know him .When you accept jesus as an aspect of yourself You accept the Christ consciousness
as the path towards a growing consciousness ! Your growing consciousness
is your path to your higher self ! So Jesus is here and he is in you ! He is in
your awareness as you go forward towards your higher self ! So what are you
doing with your soul ? Playing 'round with dualism and propping up personality ?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Jesus is not only alive but alive in his followers who have been saved from sin, hell, and the punishment to come. Jesus said "He that hears you hears me..." He also said, " If they hate me, they will hate you also..." So the next time you hate and persecute a Christian for being a Christian because of being a Christian, know that you are persecuting Christ. The Apostle Paul was killing Christians and Jesus asked him, "Paul, why are you persecuting me..?" To hate and abuse Christians is to do so to Jesus, who is alive. On the last day He will say to those who did so, "As you did it to my brethren you did it to me.. depart from me you cursed of God..."

So, having said that, he would react like Christians do when they talk about God and get rejected. He would feel what Christians feel when they are abused. When you do so to a Christian, you do so to Christ to whom they belong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join