It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

Hi Riddle,

Be sure to get back to us when you're less busy. Also be sure to take it all in with a grain of salt, it is a fairly complicated situation and we are still playing with parts of the puzzle. This thread is just getting started and will yield quite a few more identifications and theories for sure.

Here's a little tidbit to whet your appetite.
President Sarkozy's wife, the first lady of France, is a clone of ...

[Why are they laughing, do they know something we don't?]

Source of her DNA, Nefertiti's Mummy

Carla Bruni with Mummy and Cloned husband

More later

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
The Nazis brought "Super Race" Cloning to the USA
I am in a minority among those who consider the possibility of pre-existing cloning, since I think this may have started before the 20th century.

I don't really take a strong position on this, but I think cloning could actually have occurred in ancient times. If it's true that there are multi-dimensional beings ("aliens") that have been around interfering w/ the human race, & that even tampered w/ human DNA, then cloning was probably not beyond their scope.

The short story "They Live" was based on can be read here - about 1/2 way down the page:
only1rad.proboards.com...

they used Fluoride in water to subdue prisoners in concentrations camps. They must have found the most appropriate doses to dumb people down without substantially reducing their labor productivity, because this has become a commonplace practice today in public water supplies of many nations from the USA to Britain.

"We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, and also in the air."
~ The Secret Covenant members.iimetro.com.au...

I started a thread on this, complete w/ a sample letter to the city, if your city fluoridates:
only1rad.proboards.com...

Here is an excerpt from my letter about brain effects:

"...Ingestion of fluoride risks public health. The most recognized problem is dental fluorosis, which is characterized by the failure of tooth enamel to crystallize properly in permanent teeth. The chemicals used to fluoridate drinking water - fluorosilicic acid, sodium silicofluoride, and sodium fluoride - are industrial waste products from the phosphate fertilizer industry. Of these chemicals, fluorosilicic acid (FSA) is the most widely used. FSA is a corrosive acid that has been linked to higher blood lead levels in children. A study from the University of North Carolina found that FSA can, in combination with chlorinated compounds, leach lead from brass joints in water pipes. Lead is a neurotoxin that can cause learning disabilities and behavioral problems in children.

Even in the absence of lead, ingesting fluoride is a risk to brain health. According to the National Research Council (NRC), fluoride can damage the brain. Animal studies conducted in the 1990s by EPA scientists found dementia-like effects at the same concentration (1 ppm) used to fluoridate water, while human studies have found adverse effects on IQ at levels as low as 0.9 ppm among children with nutrient deficiencies, and 1.8 ppm among children with adequate nutrient intake. In 1995, neurotoxicologist and former Director of toxicology at Forsyth Dental Center in Boston, Dr. Phyllis Mullenix, stated that, based on her research, fluoride acts in a way that lowers the I.Q. of children (“Neurotoxicity of Sodium Fluoride in Rats,” Mullenix, P. Neurotoxicology and Teratology, 17 (2), 1995). Small levels of fluoride can create “histologic lesions in [a child’s] brain similar to Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.” According to a study conducted by Varner et al., exposure to fluoride caused “damage to the blood brain barrier.” Studies dating back to the 1950s have shown links between Down's Syndrome and natural fluoridation. Ionel Rapaport showed how the age of women bearing Down's Syndrome children decreased in direct relation to the increase of fluoride in the water supply. The more fluoride that was in the water, the younger the age of the women bearing Down's Syndrome children.

If aluminum compounds are added to the water supply, they may also interact with fluoride to damage brain health. Aluminum may be absorbed by the body by combining with the fluoride. A study found that low levels of aluminum fluoride and sodium fluoride contained in “optimally” fluoridated water caused lesions to the brain similar to those found in Alzheimer's disease (in addition to severe kidney damage). Dr. Robert Isaacson, State University of New York, found that when aluminum fluoride is added to the food of rats, the rats developed short-term memory problems, smell sensory loss and other characteristics of Alzheimer's disease. (Isaacson, R. “Rat studies link brain cell damage with aluminum and fluoride in water” State Univ. of New York, Binghampton, NY, Wall Street Journal article by Marilyn Chase; Oct. 28, 1992, p. B-6)..."

Under Goebbels, the Nazis perfected propaganda and mind control techniques, using music, cultural events, folklore, ideology and most other human aspirations for a better life and brilliant future to manipulate populations to extremes.

Yes, they were certainly masters of propaganda, esp at using new media, such as TV (see for ex Hitler planned 'Big Brother' style television to broadcast Nazi propaganda
at www.dailymail.co.uk...) However, I think focusing on Nazis is sort of missing the bigger guys sitting on top of the pyramid - the Illuminati or whatever you want to call them (Rothschilds, for ex). I'm not even 100% sure about who & what they are, but I do, personally, believe that there are dark entities that one might call "aliens" amongst them. There has been propaganda used to manipulate people for 1,000's of years. Is there a better tool to keep people in line than the Bible? Sorry to offend people, but the threat of eternal Hell if you fail to do what they want you to do is a way to control you.

I think these clones & other artificial life forms are great for TPTB, b/c they don't have a conscience - they have no connection to God that tells them something is inherently right or wrong. There is no moral compass. They just do as they are programmed to do w/out a pesky soul getting in the way. JMO

[edit on 8-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Since most people are convinced that all the Nazi figureheads died at the end of WWII and that any further mention of them stems from an unhealthy obsession with the past...

I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that Nazi scientists went to USA & S. America as part of Project Paperclip. I don't think it's "unhealthy" to examine the history at all! You won't know if it's important or not unless you research it.

The CIA & the KGB as Co-Conspirators
Until further notice and evidence to the contrary, this situation we must consider a collusion between the CIA and the KGB now replaced by the FSB...

If the Illuminati/Rothschild banking empire is controlling the purse strings & thus controlling govts, there's a very good possibility that there is collusion. I'm forgetting now who said this - maybe William Cooper - but he was saying that the US space shuttle & the Russian space shuttle are exactly the same - b/c USA gave Russia the technology. The "hostility" between the 2 countries could have just been for show. Anyway, if I find that video, I'll post it. But just look how much fear they managed to elicit from the threat of imminent nuclear war! Powerful negative energy there for them to feed off of as well as use to manipulate people into getting what they want - more control.

Unity_99: you said, "...The man you mentioned and showed a photo of, "is an alpha draconian in source". His intense energy zapped me..."

That is so intriguing. I was just watching a David Icke lecture where he was talking about the energy signature of different beings. He was saying that the reptilians can cloak their energy signature so that the brain interprets them as human, but sometimes you can catch a glimpse of their true energy signature. Are you able to see them for what they are?

[edit on 8-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I wouldn't call the alien entities we encounter "demonic." They are what they are, ET beings from other planets and dimensions.

I agree that there are ET being from different planets & dimensions, & most of them are not "demonic" in the least. In fact, most are what would be considered "light beings." However, there is a certain number of beings that have chosen to experience the dark side of life, & these are the ones I refer to as "demons." I believe these to be some Reptilian entities that live in a slightly different bandwidth on the electro-magnetic spectrum from us - so they are just outside of our perception. You might also say they live in a different dimension. Again, IMO, these beings have different values & philosophies. They seem to value what many of us consider to be "negative": power, control, hate, anger, greed, etc. So, IMO, there is literally a struggle between the forces of light & dark occurring right now.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Oh, folks, just a reminder. If you are interested in the Clone Conspiracy and want to think it over at some time in the future, make sure you download each page of this thread: another thread I recently posted on ATS has been deleted without leaving a trace.

Hi Falcon,

Oh, and thanks for finding that link with a transcript of the book.

The Nazis were involved in the Clone Conspiracy, even after WWII. Yet I must agree with you that all of this started long before they were invented and seems like it will outlive them. Nonetheless, there were enough complicities between them and other governments after WWII that it can bring us a number of investigative leads regarding what the current game plan might be. For example, that photograph includes not only most of the "majors" of the 3rd Reich but also a young Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Joseph Kennedy, Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby and Preston and George Bush Sr. as well as others with tie ins to military coups or the JFK assassination.

I have started a thread called How to Detect Clones and Aliens in the other forum which is dedicated to Identification of doubles and impostors. There people won't feel as self-conscious posting given that anyone in that forum is already aware of the fact that something is up and that we must find innovative ways to respond.

The more I look the more clones I stumble onto, increasing my motivation not to see if I can count them all, but to figure out who is behind this and especially WHY. It would have been nice to conclude that it is due to some group of unsavory characters seeking unlimited wealth and absolute power. But all things considered, those in a position to do so already have that. This brings me to the sad contemplation of the remaining residual theory, that there is and has been for some time an alien presence interfering with human affairs which is today yet further enslaving us to a robotized future?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
[edit on 8-11-2009 by aethernaut]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Getsmart , I apologize for messing up your site. This thread is one of the very best that I have seen on the cloning project . However, it is only my opinion that you are jumbling two separate projects into one. Paper clip at the Roswell facility seems to have been about radiation experiments done on human beings. Someone who held a high security position there during that time , told me that the grays were human in origin. Radiated in vitro. Well , I don't know for certain , but his story sure sounded like the awful TRUTH ! The cloning project that went on at Stonybrook or ( Montauk Point) , ( I believe ) to have been a completely different 'project'. I tell you this , that not all of the children from that crop remained among the elite . Maybe some were a disappointment and may have not done the right things ,this time around , over the course of this lifetime . Some strayed - piss-poor replicas . Even so.......If the human that was the source of the genetic material possessed a soul , it was passed along to the replica . Cloning is accomplished in the natural way , as well . Please look up Mirmgul , the blonde mongolian girl proving that what goes around , can come around - once again. Mirmgul's mother was a DNA match as a descendent of the ancient Amazon warrior woman . (National Geographic) To the amazement of the scientists , when they ran Mirmgul's DNA it showed that she was not just a descendent , but the IDENTICAL same person. (thru nature , GOD moves in mysterious ways ! )

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here are a few more comparisons of the presidential First Lady Carla Bruni and Nefertiti.

She is said to be from an Italian "Black Nobility" family with Mafia ties. Given recent declarations, there is a distinct possibility that she was 'provided' by Italian President Silvio Berlusconi to President Nicolas Sarkozy to save his credibility after his wife Cecilia dumped her wind up doll clone of a husband. President Berlusconi was caught on film, not being very elegant or discrete about it, during a joint Press Conference with his French counterpart. Here is the news clip.

Basically President Berlusconi said to President Sarkozy that he gave him his wife Carla Bruni. And all this, right in the middle of a Press Conference about trade agreements between their two nations. What does this mean? Was a clone in difficulty given an assistant clone supplied by his friendly clone customer service? Here is what the fellow who posted the video on Youtube thinks, but then again, he doesn't know about the Presidential Clone Conspiracy.

Berlusconi is well know to be at the head of an empire but what is not so known is that he also has connections with the COSA NOSTRA. The Mafia is growing everywhere in the world although most people think it is disappearing.

In this video, Berlusconi says he offered CARLA BRUNI to the French President Nicolas Sarkozy. Some people might think it's a joke, but I think nothing is more real. Sarkozy had no choice to accept the "gift" from the MAFIA, and to stay silent about what he knows about them, and keep the good relations between the two countries.

Think about it. How a top model on the democrat side (see her lyrics) will suddently MARRY a conservative at the opposite of her thoughts?? Because that's the Mafia who put her to the top, who made her what she is. She works for THEM, and had no choice to accept to become a human GIFT.

We will note that the Italian President is one of the richest men in Italy, their local Rockefeller. So he is either himself an Illuminati laughing at us all and not giving a hoot about public opinion which counts for nothing, or is also a clone gone semi-bonkers like they tend to do after a while. Time will tell, but we should keep a close eye on this most unusual President.

He is considered by some to resemble Italy's WWII fascist dictator Benito Mussolini, as can be seen in his political ideals and body language. Berlusconi whose mother's name was Rosa just like Mussolini's own Mamma, might have known him intimately. For Mussolini was elected to the City Council of Milano where he founded his first political party The People of Italy and then his National Fascist Party. Rosa she lived in Milan at that time, and her son Silvio Berlusconi was born in Milano, possibly the son of a most notorious clone? This might better explain his highly unlikely rise to wealth and power.

Here I am with my Clone Daddy

Haw Newbies: I'm a Second Generation Clone!

In 1935, the year Silvio Berlusconi was conceived, we might better understand why Mussolini declared war against Ethiopia in the horn of Africa if we consider that Mussolini was the Clone of Scipio the African. Given the resemblance Mussolini's true paternity leaves little doubt.

Benito Mussolini and Scipio the African

Scipio and Benito

Fascist Clones
There appears to be a pattern of fascist autocratic rule and the use of clones in leadership positions. Many monarchs were ruthless autocrats and even today the aristocracy are usually strong proponents of fascism, even if they hide it beneath socially oriented assumed disguises. Maybe clones are used because they best serve fascist causes, if they have no conscience, no soul or human empathy?

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aethernaut
Paper clip at the Roswell facility seems to have been about radiation experiments done on human beings. Someone who held a high security position there during that time , told me that the grays were human in origin. Radiated in vitro. Well, I don't know for certain, but his story sure sounded like the awful TRUTH !

Hi Aethernaut,

It comes as no surprise that I may be mixing things up because you can't figure anything complicated out unless you mix and rearrange everything many times over. At the end you are bound to have a lot of unanswered question, some of which prove useful, and a number of things which don't belong there.

Knowing what the Nazis didn't hesitate to do to people in the death camps, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they had manufactured grays by radiating in vitro test tube babies. Was it to promote a UFO hoax, or for some other reason?

The cloning project that went on at Stonybrook or (Montauk Point), (I believe) to have been a completely different 'project'. I tell you this, that not all of the children from that crop remained among the elite. Maybe some were a disappointment and may have not done the right things, this time around, over the course of this lifetime. Some strayed - piss-poor replicas. Even so.......If the human that was the source of the genetic material possessed a soul, it was passed along to the replica.

Thanks for sharing this information with us here. It would make sense that cloning would be a separate project from creating mutated human grays, even is some scientists moved among projects. I am puzzled about whether all those clones you mention at Stonybrook were destined to elite families, and if so, why? For secrecy and complicity reasons? For an agenda which includes the Presidential Clone Conspiracy?

Also, you mention something which has me amazed. Tell me if I misunderstood. Are you saying that human DNA acts as a "soul bonding agent" connecting a given soul to a given body as long as that body has the same DNA? If so, let us know how you discovered this and what you think the implications might be. Does this mean that to be successful, a clone has to have its original DNA donor be dead and available for immediate occupancy?

Cloning is accomplished in the natural way, as well. Please look up Mirmgul, the blonde Mongolian girl proving that what goes around, can come around - once again. Mirmgul's mother was a DNA match as a descendant of the ancient Amazon warrior woman. (National Geographic) To the amazement of the scientists, when they ran Mirmgul's DNA it showed that she was not just a descendent, but the IDENTICAL same person. (thru nature, GOD moves in mysterious ways ! )

Amazon Warrior Women

I've searched around and found a press release discussing a Public Broadcasting Service documentary about this study. Some things in this project don't feel quite right. Call me suspicious in nature, but their website is 13.org and they may be seeking to promote Amazon DNA for the purpose of engineering our future female leaders? Cloned Amazon Warrior Presidents battling it out with our modern military arsenal, not quite my cup of tea. This also contributes to the CIA's and Rockefeller's Women's liberation experiment to further enslave women who now have to hold down 2 jobs. Possibly they are trying to design in greater gender equality by adding such genes to the ladies?

However, I am certain that from the relatively limited recombinations of human DNA available and the number of people populating Earth since the beginnings of time, it is highly likely that DNA can replicate itself in nature statistically. However, in the case mentioned (just a wild guess since I didn't see that National Geographic program) she may have been created from her ancestor's DNA even quite some time ago? Here's a speculative thread about such potential practices dating back in time.

History of Cloning

Also, if you or your loved ones may have been involved somehow in the Stonybrook project, there is also this link which might be worth exploring.

Self Help for Clones

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I was stunned to see this thread because I had a very vivid dream about a world leader being a clone. Then about two days later i noticed this thread. Ive just been to busy to comment until now. I'm not saying I believe it but it is weird that I dreamed it and then here is this post.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Which world leader was a clone? Er, maybe a better question would be which world leader is NOT a clone? lol

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

President Obama
In my dream there was a real barack obama but he was cloned to be without a soul so that he would follow orders from the omega without question. It was just a dream.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Magantice]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
I was stunned to see this thread because I had a very vivid dream about a world leader being a clone. Then about two days later i noticed this thread. Ive just been to busy to comment until now. I'm not saying I believe it but it is weird that I dreamed it and then here is this post.

Hi Magantice and welcome to our quest to figure this out.

I can't say I believe myself, only the evidence keeps on piling up faster than I can say ouch and it is hurting my little brain...

There's nothing I'd like more than to discover it was all a bad dream and that there is no such thing as a clone, let alone a clone in power, not to mention most of our leaders being clones, or that this has been going on since who knows when.

Obama pretty much came out of nowhere and went on to become the most powerful man on Earth. What are the odds of that today in our totally controlled society where anyone who wants to knows exactly what movie you watched last week? He wasn't born where he is said to, he left no serious traces of his passage in schools or universities, and he had countless addresses and social security numbers. He is said to be half black African yet looks a lot more "early Egyptian" than African American. What can I say? He sure sounds nice when he goes at it, but what is he really delivering other than population control eugenics?

We'll see if there's only one or several Obamas parading and pretending to be president. Hopefully one day we'll learn who really is President behind the Presidents, and with a bit of luck it will be something that can be contained and defeated. Let us know if your next dreams predict that.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

President Obama
In my dream there was a real barack obama but he was cloned to be without a soul so that he would follow orders from the omega without question. It was just a dream.

It's interesting how your dream corresponds to several researchers' theories on clones & other artificial life forms used as doubles. Dr. Peter Beter & others have talked about how soulless clones are used b/c they will follow orders w/out question. Who/what is the omega?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
In response to your inquiry about the existence of UFO's at Roswell . Did you think that space aviation was a new idea ? From what I have read , the secrets of space craft were stolen around the turn of the 20th century , from Hindu monks (Vedic) that had been guarding the blueprints for eons. The marauders grew into what became known as the nazi party . The origin of the swastika is the position of the Big Dipper from bowl to end ,thru the four seasons. A polestar indicator and a tool of space navigation. The original design called for an engine of mercury vapors (very toxic) .... The foo-fighter , a clumsy first attempt. Would you (an intelligent man) really be surprised if that spacecraft was really man-made and was already round-housed on the property near Roswell and ready to go ?

[edit on 10-11-2009 by aethernaut]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

From what I have read , the secrets of space craft were stolen around the turn of the 20th century , from Hindu monks (Vedic) that had been guarding the blueprints for eons.

Yes, I've read that the "Mahabharata" references vimanas, which are flying machines. I have read some of it, but haven't gotten to the part about vimanas yet... but here are some excerpts.

VIMANAS IN SANKRIT: Descriptions of Ancient Aircraft
www.atlantisquest.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

There are people who run this country with a higher power than the president. The Omega group have a higher power. I cant say anymore than this. Please don't ask.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yes, I know, but I've never heard of them referred to as the omega before. Well, who knows what they call themselves...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The similarities within the royals can easily be explained by inbreeding. My Grandfather came from Lebanon and was a member of a minor religious sect. At a fair I ran into recent immigrants of the same sect who were very similar in appearance to my uncle, cousin and his son. The resemblances was so close that I went over and talked to them and that is when I found out they were from the same valley as my granddad. Close relatives no doubt.

I would certainly believe that twins created by plastic surgery are used as world leader stand ins. Those stand-ins can certainly be used as a threat to keep the real person in line as well as his family.

I am more inclined to believe that clones are used as organ transplant donors to keep the old SOBs alive. Perhaps that is the reason Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and David Rockefeller are not dead.

Are human clones being made? Almost certainly. That is probably why Newborn DNA is now being collected

It went completely unnoticed when President Bush signed into law a bill which will see the federal government begin to screen and store the DNA of your newborn baby.

Described as a “national contingency plan” the justification for the new law S. 1858, known as The Newborn Screening Saves Lives Act of 2007, is that it represents preparation for any sort of “public health emergency.”

The bill states that the federal government should “continue to carry out, coordinate, and expand research in newborn screening” and “maintain a central clearinghouse of current information on newborn screening… ensuring that the clearinghouse is available on the Internet and is updated at least quarterly”.

Sections of the bill also make it clear that DNA may be used in genetic experiments and tests.

You probably didn’t know this and I’ll bet that the hospital where your little darling was born collected his or her DNA.

The National Conference of State Legislatures lists for all 50 states, as well as the District of Columbia, the various statutes or regulatory provisions under which newborns’ DNA is already being collected.

In addition, all 50 states are now routinely providing these results to the Department of Homeland Security. Now why would they doing that? Terrorist babies armed with loaded diapers?

The Newborn Screening Saves Lives Act of 2007 merely establishes this practice within the law
newspirates.com...

The interest in animal DNA is worldwide there is even a International DNA patenting group.

INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE FOR ANIMAL RECORDING PATENTING IN THE ANIMAL SECTOR

“...The Patenting Sentinel and Action Service (PSAS) is an important initiative of the International Committee for Animal Recording (ICAR) as regards patenting in the animal sector. This is an issue which is of uttermost importance for the future of all organizations involved in the sectors of animal recording and genetic evaluation. The latest developments in this field and the future prospects are causing increasing concern among industrialists and breeders, thus stressing the need for continuous updating on the progress of animal patenting issues worldwide and raising the awareness of professionals regarding their possibility to take action towards the protection of their professional interests.

Based on the above concerns, the Board of the International Committee for Animal Recording has considered ways to positively support ICAR member organizations and other interested entities in confronting the issue of patenting in animal breeding. The result of the deliberations is the ICAR Patenting Sentinel and Action Service, formed in March-April 2006.

Animal Patents: www.icar.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join