It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
A friend just sent me this info on Yeltsin.

lib.rus.ec...

"Yeltsin's Code" by Yuri Mukhin.

en.wikipedia.org...

Clear evidence that Yeltsin was relpaced in November 1996. There were at least two doubles.
Only on Russian, sorry. But the pics will help you. Notice the ear and smile differences. See the photo where two Yeltsins shake each others hands - a tampered pic would never appear oon the newspaper, otherwise the paper must point that it is a collage. But there was no point.

lib.rus.ec...

I don't speak Russian, so I'm not very helpful here, I'm afraid. Maybe it would be worth comparing photos?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
wow not only clones but demonic possesion?? nice

why does clones ruling us have to involve demonic possesion and other things?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

If she is cloned from Nefertiti, how is it her eyes are blue and not brown and her skin white...?

I think there are clones running around, but I haven't seen reason to think they're all clones?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
More on Yeltsin from someone in Russia...

[T]he book was written before the official death of Yeltsin.

He was just a marionette in any way, who got a title of a "knight commander of the order of Malta" and was known to be a dupe of the Illuminati interests

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In November 1996 Yeltsin got a heart attack and was hospitalized...
This is the time when the real yeltsin disappeared according to Mukhin.

But if he was killed, I can guess the Illuminati were afraid Yeltsin could go out of control, because all the nuclear warheads after the USSR disintegration were given to Russia with a little help from the American friends.
Or maybe it was just a struggle for the power.

You just have no idea how they have owned our country.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I noticed this one years ago.

Un-freaking-canny.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
^ Is the person on the right different or the same as the one on the left? If they are different people, then... wow.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
If she is cloned from Nefertiti, how is it her eyes are blue and not brown and her skin white...?

I think there are clones running around, but I haven't seen reason to think they're all clones?

Hi kshaund,

Good to see you in this thread. I cannot vouch for there actually being a single clone in existence in the universe. However, it appears that today scientists are all saying that this technology is mature and that nothing prevents this from being done as we speak. Maybe they're wrong? Also, maybe the most powerful people in the planet waited for you to be informed before even contemplating this possibility?

A nazi scientist who took refuge in the USA, Josef Mengele, had an obsession about changing people's eye color and did some nasty research into this possibility over half a century ago. It seems to have panned out, notwithstanding the case of Mrs France. Recipient ovums may sometimes have an incidence on aspects of an implanted clone, this is probably the main way of producing clones until relatively recently.

To demonstrate this possibility, take a look at any Tom Cruise movie before 1983 and those after his next release in 1986 and you will see that he sure looks and acts similarly, only his eyes will never again be dark brown. Did he spend his 3 year sabbatical getting a green eye graft in the third world? Or was the new Tom Cruise "grown" during that time by CIA Scientologists?

There may be a distinct possibility of putting clones into positions of power or of high media visibility and influence for a multitude of reasons. Protecting lobby investments by instant replaceability is one, guaranteeing obedience is another, reducing issues of "conscience" one more, testing advances in clone behavioral science yet another.

Are all powerful people clones? I'm not even convinced any are. But they sure seem to be. It certainly seems more likely than the competing explanations involving holographic projections, mass hypnosis, alien impersonators or our own total delusion. Statistical repetition of genetic codes is another possibility, but there would be little likelihood of anything but randomly spread repetitions of individual characteristics instead of a grouping of similarities among a specific social class of world leaders, be they promoted to eminent positions by birth or by political parties supporting their ascent.

In any case you skepticism is essential to contribute precious elements to demystifying what seems to be unusual similarities between power lineages, some of them more recent and others sourcing their reference codes in our distant past. If we were able to establish once and for all that this is all mere coincidence I would be the first to rejoice, as who likes to contemplate that anyone would be engineering our lives to such an extent?

What makes this prospect unlikely is that there have been numerous replacements of public figures in politics and elsewhere with doubles, some just surgically modified actors and others who might be either identical twins kept in the sidelines or cloned substitutes. Our debate is important to pursue even if some of our attributions of cloned origins are mistaken, because the object of discussion is that of important issues we must all address with respect to the real identity of those who influence our lives.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverponcho
wow not only clones but demonic possesion?? nice

why does clones ruling us have to involve demonic possesion and other things?

Hi Whateverponcho,

Your point is well taken, and the answer is clear, there is no direct relation and nothing prevents clones from being demoniacally possessed. This was a stretch of the imagination of my own, which noted similarities between historical patterns of Evil absence of conscience by inbred Royal Dynasties, unconscionable acts which few would today dare defend, and genetic predisposition to schizophrenia which is often confused with possession.

Of course, there could be no such thing as any of this. Maybe psychiatrists for want of a better explanation created a fictional pathology called schizophrenia which is actually something else? Or possibly demon possession is just a psychotic projection using religious superstition to simulate demonic behavior? Or even that Kings and Queens of inbred families never behaved as sociopaths towards the rest of humanity and would have given their lives to prevent war and pestilence?

All of these possibilities could be accurate, however we must consider probability until we discover that something else is occurring. For example, what we do know (at least most of us at ATS) is that those in positions of power and with access to information which is Above Top Secret are not about to reveal to us what is really going on. We also know that our leaders almost systematically fail to honor their promises or defend their pretended ideals. When we seem what appear to be "mechanical breakdowns" or drastic changes in behavior or features, we can trust that the truth of the matter will probably not be shared with us.

So we speculate, and were there honest individuals in positions of power and moral authority, this website would not need to exist. Some of us are not pleased at having to speculate. It is a difficult task which makes us live in a world of uncertainty, as to the nature of events and now even with respect to the nature of people if we may still call them that. Are they human, brainwashed and mind controlled, demon possessed, genetically engineered, multiple units, synthetic robotoids, automatons? We are justified in asking these questions, although we may be wrong in taking a stab at answering them.

Thanks for letting us know what your take is on this subject, we need as many diverging opinions and subjective insight as possible given that the objective mainstream versions hold no water as they are ridden with holes that the most rudimentary logic will readily reveal. With a lot of effort and a little luck, we may get to the bottom of this. At least, if it is any consolation, we live in interesting times...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I noticed this one years ago.

Un-freaking-canny.

Hi Aeons,

That photo is of three first cousins, each at the head the three main branches of a single Royal or Imperial Dynasty. So it is not surprising that they share a number of physical characteristics. What is strange is that the power mechanisms of our societies allow such a genetically ordinanced dominance over our lives and destinies.

What may be more disturbing yet is that our supposedly alternative political systems could bring to power people of these same dynasties or others, by their genes being present in their pedigrees and family trees (much media attention was given to family ties between US Presidents and British Royals) or even by promoting cloned versions into high office.

It is also difficult to understand WHY anyone would want to do such a thing, in terms of what objectives this could possibly serve? Here you have the puzzle which is preoccupying us in this thread. Who would want to clone anyone, and why if they did would they want to clone eminent Royals or people from our past who were of great influence on human destiny? After all, there is literally a world of diversity to draw upon, and many ways of ensuring people's allegiance even to the most distasteful of agendas.

If our thread seems eccentric in making wild claims or preposterous suppositions, this is for one of two reasons. Of course, whenever you guess at something which conventional reason offers no answers for you leave the realm of conventional reason. But more to the point, often reality is stranger than fiction.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
A friend just sent me this info on Yeltsin.

lib.rus.ec...
"Yeltsin's Code" by Yuri Mukhin.
en.wikipedia.org...

Clear evidence that Yeltsin was relpaced in November 1996. There were at least two doubles...
lib.rus.ec...

Thanks for that link. It seems that "they" (whoever that is) used the same technique for Yeltsin in 1996 as for Brezhnev in 1969: surgically modified actors. They are said to be more resourceful and reliable than clones although both the Brezhnev and Yeltsin replacements had a serious drinking problem.

One interesting thing I note is that the very first sentence on Wikipedia is to discredit the author who pointed out the physical differences between several copies of his Head of State.

Yury Mukhin (Russian: Юрий Игнатьевич Мухин, born on March 22, 1949, in Dnepropetrovsk) is a Russian conspiracy theorist.

I guess whenever you discover a lie which involved more than one person, you automatically become a "Conspiracy Theorist" meaning a wild eyed wacko nobody in their right mind should believe. Because we are to believe to our last breath that nobody has ever conspired in politics nor agreed to tell the public a lie. They are all such good guys, and we must be deranged to suggest otherwise.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Something occurred to me a few days ago, but I don't know how much sense it makes.

Supposing there is some sort of race memory of past rulers that inclines 'the rest of us' to accept more readily persons who look like powerful figures in our history.

That there may be something of a 'royal look' which increases a person's chance of attaining and keeping power if they have that look. And a royal family who continue to look 'royal' are more likely to be acceptable to the populace.

Taking the three figures in the above picture, Tsar Nicholas II (murdered during the Russian Revolution) Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany and George V (?) of England - how many people who had never heard of them would 'know' that they were powerful figures when presented with this photo?

All of them were descendants of Queen Victoria, who may have set the 'look' for modern times. But considering one was 'revolted' against perhaps a more powerful look from the past was considered a better bet to keep the powerful in power without so many questions?

Anyway, it was seeing that picture that prompted me to put forward my idea - I hope I've identified them all correctly. I'm not so confident of Kaiser Bill.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Your point is well taken, and the answer is clear, there is no direct relation and nothing prevents clones from being demoniacally possessed. This was a stretch of the imagination of my own, which noted similarities between historical patterns of Evil absence of conscience by inbred Royal Dynasties, unconscionable acts which few would today dare defend, and genetic predisposition to schizophrenia which is often confused with possession.

OR possession is often confused w/ schizophrenia. Mind control techniques involve satanic ritual & abuse. My personal opinion is that it is not possible to "split" a mind - i.e. it is not possible to have multiple focal points in this dimension. What I think is going on is that alters are created - but they are not fragments of a person's mind. I think these alters are multi-dimensional beings (demonic or o/wise) called into a body. IMO, the abuses that go on in projects like MKULTRA are purposefully designed to lower a person's energy, put them on a more compatible frequency for these entities, & make the person more vulnerable to possession. I think it's not so much "mind control" as "body usurpation." Anyway, a friend of mine personally experienced a dark entity's attempt to take over her mind & body. This woman never had any problems before or since, but for about a week, she was under attack. Her story is here:

Spirit Attack - Spirit Possession
www.davidicke.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Good old Peter Beter. Yeah as I recall it wasn't too long after he started saying that the presidents where being cloned that he died. Needless to say it makes particular sense if there is an "alien" involvement at the top and they where an advanced civilization. Peter had a lot of interesting audio newsletters available here. www.peterdavidbeter.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
...Supposing there is some sort of race memory of past rulers that inclines 'the rest of us' to accept more readily persons who look like powerful figures in our history.
That there may be something of a 'royal look' which increases a person's chance of attaining and keeping power if they have that look. And a royal family who continue to look 'royal' are more likely to be acceptable to the populace...
But considering one was 'revolted' against perhaps a more powerful look from the past was considered a better bet to keep the powerful in power without so many questions?

Hi Bernike,

Actually this is something that has been rattling around in my head the last few days. Could there be something like a "collective unconscious" or "Akashic record" which we respond to? Possibly there is also something within certain genetic codes which we sense when in presence of individuals who possess that code? Are there a dominant Leader genes, if so those in power sure do their best to keep us from knowing about it.

Possibly we have some sort of background process by which we sense who others are from their electromagnetic energy which contains something similar to what dogs smell in another dog's wee? Not an elegant comparison but since when has human nature been elegant... Of course like usual this is just conjecture. I wasn't ready to formulate these thoughts here but since you brought it up, that's a first shot.

This may be why certain families were able to remain in power for substantial numbers of generations creating dynasties spanning centuries. Could it be that they lasted until their genes got so diluted that their heirs were no longer credible and accepted by their entourage as legitimate? we all know by now that competence or the good of humanity has seldom brought people to the top job. Maybe it is just an animal instinct which makes us cede power to whoever emanates the right stuff?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Good old Peter Beter. Yeah as I recall it wasn't too long after he started saying that the presidents where being cloned that he died. Needless to say it makes particular sense if there is an "alien" involvement at the top and they where an advanced civilization. Peter had a lot of interesting audio newsletters available here. www.peterdavidbeter.com...

Hi ReelView,

It is interesting that Peter Beter was one of the most harshly contested and ridiculed of theorists, yet that what he says passes the test of time with greater plausibility than many less unusual postulates.

Alien involvement would itself strike a magic wand and explain away many of the incomprehensible things we are witness to in circles of power, ranging from the use of clones, to whom it is that gives them their annual instructions during the briefings of the Bilderberg. So the Alien hypothesis is definitely up for serious consideration. What type of Alien, physical or dimensional, from what part of the universe, this one or a parallel one, remains to be seen.

In any case there seems to be an inhuman force exercising its power over humanity for eons, manifesting itself through the inhumanity of our Earthly rulers to the oaths of allegiance of countless secret societies which demand us to renounce our humanity to obey the order. These same groups are today toiling away to bring forth an inhuman New World Order so that their hidden Masters can rule the planet directly without dissent or disturbance. An Alien attack wouldn't operate any differently if they were trying to remain stealth and to stay unnoticed, for reasons we cannot fathom at this time.

Humans might be so twisted and convoluted to devise such a plan without outside assistance, yet I remain skeptical that they could persist at such an endeavor for centuries and even millenia. People are too fickle as individuals, and even more so as a group. They would have toppled such a design many times over since these plans were hatched, unless a mindless and heartless system was designed eons ago and has today taken so much power over our lives that it is moving on alone with nobody at the helm? One would almost prefer a thinking Alien entity, even one ill disposed towards humanity, over the idea of a machine or system which would control the world.

The clone Presidents could correspond to a number of possibilities. Aliens running the world though mind controlled or possessed humans or through clones; some dreadful out of control system running our destinies and unfolding its phases without anyone at the helm which uses cloned people as tools for its purposes; or the unfolding of a false flag simulated Alien saucer attack of all major cities to reduce the Earth's population with clone presidents ready to surrender the planet to a single group's dictatorship under the guise of unification against a common enemy.

There are probably other possibilities, such as bringing the reign of Hell onto Earth to open wide the dimensional portals to demonic entities from another dimension who would then be able to occupy bodies custom designed for them from the very life matter of our physical dimension using advanced genetic engineering and cloning technology. Chimeras making dinosaurs seem cozy wouldn't be much of a world most of us would like to live in, and such a planet would not find favor in the eyes of anyone but the most Alien of Aliens, those from entirely different dimensions and NOT of our own known Cosmos.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
The similarities within the royals can easily be explained by inbreeding...

I would certainly believe that twins created by plastic surgery are used as world leader stand ins. Those stand-ins can certainly be used as a threat to keep the real person in line as well as his family.

I am more inclined to believe that clones are used as organ transplant donors to keep the old SOBs alive. Perhaps that is the reason Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and David Rockefeller are not dead.

Are human clones being made? Almost certainly. That is probably why Newborn DNA is now being collected

..The National Conference of State Legislatures lists for all 50 states, as well as the District of Columbia, the various statutes or regulatory provisions under which newborns’ DNA is already being collected.

Hi Crimvelvet,

Thanks for informing us of the legal dispositions. Now we know that the secretive collecting of all of our genetic information is being stored and kept for ulterior purposes of which we can know nothing. They could nuke us all and program some machine to create humanity from our encoding. Less drastic possibilities are that they can thus pick and choose who lives and who dies depending upon their genetic coding. What criteria they use is beyond me.

Maybe they will do this secretively, only refusing public health care procedures to cure those with the proper code, or sterilizing those whose genes they don't like. Or it will be harsher, designing diseases which attack anybody who doesn't have certain chromosomal characteristics. The avian flu was one such illness only stopped from decimating Asian populations by direct threats to Illuminati families by the Triads and the Yakusa.

Another was AIDS which selectively targeted African females with 20 times higher a risk factor than Caucasian males. The effects upon Africa need not be further explained, a world map of this virus is self explicit. Today the swine flu has its own characteristics which are said (remains to be confirmed) to selectively target Hispanic populations more than others. What next designer virus will they come up with next? One that kills whoever doesn't have green eyes or red hair?

Finally there is the GPS measurement of everyone's front door taken by the U.S. Census last year, which will ensure perfect laser targeting of whomever they wish to eliminate by smart bomb or death ray. Who knows if they aren't already engineering a Gene Seeking missile which will zip around and target any individual with the improper sequencing? Oh, this already exists in biological form so why be redundant with a mechanized version...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Good old Peter Beter. Yeah as I recall it wasn't too long after he started saying that the presidents where being cloned that he died.

Makes me think of how Rik Clay "committed suicide" 4 days after his Red Ice interview...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Could there be something like a "collective unconscious" or "Akashic record" which we respond to? Possibly there is also something within certain genetic codes which we sense when in presence of individuals who possess that code? Are there a dominant Leader genes, if so those in power sure do their best to keep us from knowing about it.

Maybe a particular genetic code is well-suited to house a particular type of soul entity? Maybe these Illuminati-types are from a particular race of beings, & they have created a code that works for them to exist in this reality. Or maybe the entities have a particular "look" they manifest?

As far as responding to & recognizing a person's energy signature, I have no doubt we do that at a sub-conscious/soul level.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

It is interesting that Peter Beter was one of the most harshly contested and ridiculed of theorists, yet that what he says passes the test of time with greater plausibility than many less unusual postulates.

Yes... but Beter said it was the Russians/Soviets who were behind the organic robotoids & the Rotschild/Illuminati were behind synthetics. I don't think he talked about aliens, did he?

Personally, I think if anyone is targeted especially, then they have more credibility. I'm thinking of William Cooper, David Icke & Peter Beter here. But hey, I suppose disinfo agents could be fake-attacked, too...

In any case there seems to be an inhuman force exercising its power over humanity for eons, manifesting itself through the inhumanity of our Earthly rulers to the oaths of allegiance of countless secret societies which demand us to renounce our humanity to obey the order. These same groups are today toiling away to bring forth an inhuman New World Order so that their hidden Masters can rule the planet directly without dissent or disturbance. An Alien attack wouldn't operate any differently if they were trying to remain stealth and to stay unnoticed, for reasons we cannot fathom at this time.

I think the alien attack has been underway for quite some time. I'm sure you've all seen the Secret Covenant -

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars. They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.

www.illuminati-news.com...

I think these are beings who are just a bit more technologically advanced than humans but seriously lacking in some areas. Anyway, they always refer to humans as "they." They will poison "their" food, etc, so it doesn't even seem like it will affect them.

Humans might be so twisted and convoluted to devise such a plan without outside assistance

No doubt humans have been recruited, as intimated in the Secret Covenant.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth. They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

There are probably other possibilities, such as bringing the reign of Hell onto Earth to open wide the dimensional portals to demonic entities from another dimension who would then be able to occupy bodies custom designed for them from the very life matter of our physical dimension using advanced genetic engineering and cloning technology.

Now that is a scary thought. Isn't it kind of like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" in a way? I need to watch that movie... Anyway, even if that is what they are up to, it's possible to fight these things using high vibrational energy. These beings like "negative" energy like hate, fear, anger, etc. If you put out positive energy, they won't want to be around it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
... I think the alien attack has been underway for quite some time. I'm sure you've all seen the Secret Covenant -

www.illuminati-news.com...

I think these are beings who are just a bit more technologically advanced than humans but seriously lacking in some areas. Anyway, they always refer to humans as "they." They will poison "their" food, etc, so it doesn't even seem like it will affect them.

,,, The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth. They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

Hi Faulcon,

I take exception to the Covenant to which you linked, not because it is false, but because it hides behind Jews as a safety fuse. What better means that to have a people which you consider beneath your divine status, your superior nature, your eternal persona, which would be conveniently sacrificed like a light rod and become in your place the target of attack?

No secret covenant would be secret if it revealed the true identity of those signing the compact. Mention of Jews is a smokescreen, or life insurance if you wish, an assurance of death for the chosen community, chosen in this instance to carry the bag. For that reason I would ignore any mention of Jew in the article to enable it to be rationally evaluated. Although the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are undeniably involved, and at least the former are of Jews of Khazaria while the US operators are officially French Huguenot immigrants, Judaism is only used as a protective "Red Shield" against the shedding of their blood.

I think they are at the cusp of this organization, middlemen between the true nasties at the top whose identity we have not yet discovered but are honing in on in this very thread. They are akin to our Concentration Camp commanders assisted with a variety of complicit "Capos" who sold their souls and are selling us down the river.

From that link I would say that a number of the statements enumerated are painfully close to what can be documented as an ongoing plan. However there are a number of elements within this which do not match what we already know or correspond to corroborating evidence. They are the references to eternal life, which the culprits claim to possess, and to their status as descendants from the skies, meaning Aliens. We usually do not connect these parameters to known reports and analyses of Illuminati organizations and stratagems.

Furthermore, there is a comment to that posted Secret Covenant which is almost more interesting that the terms of the compact itself. It was posted by a person going by the name of Xianist which is presumably a deformed spelling of Zionist. He doesn't seem to be ironic, and uses references which only somebody very well learned would have ingested so well and regurgitated in a seemingly authentically sincere form. Here is his statement:

...Quite possibly you're already working for us and you don't even realize it.

It's as plain as black and white. You either accept this, join us, or perish. It is what is meant to happen. It's humanity's destiny.

Evil is good, and good is evil. We are the yang from ying in this world. Without us you would be a mindless drone in "utopia" always worshiping God without really loving him as the great architect of the universe. We bring the order in society. We've created the balance.

The very toothpaste, which you use (hopefully multiple times) on a daily basis, could be infecting your body with all of the horrendous materials we've crafted. Our diseases have been pushed into absoluteness. There is nothing that our sinister tentacles have not infiltrated. Why do you think so many believe and trust the FDA? If only they knew the ingeniousness behind the booster shots, flu shots, antibiotics, and their biological mutations. We're profiting from the death of your family, friends, children, spouse, and even you. Ever been to the doctor? Had surgery or have been in the Emergency room? Remember the saline drip? You were never asked for your consent to push this cold clear killing agent into your blood. But, you were led to believe it was to rehydrate your body. As if your body doesn't naturally do so already!

Look at the society you live in. Who are the new icons in America? Not politicians, hardly athletes, but your musicians, especially rap artists. We have controlled the African population in the American states so well. We've glorified their impoverished lifestyles. Their purposes are to only breed like the cells of an infectious disease, and completely waste any money we've given to them on a slew of material objects we've designed solely for them. We build them up, making them feel like they have equality. Even gave them a TV station to reach the masses of Africans to continuously force down their throats what, how, and why we want them to act. We've given them their own magazines, as if we actually care about their culture. They have been our best test subjects aside from a few of our own.

Our very existence was created by God, for God, of God. We cannot be destroyed without first destroying the great architect of the universe, which is the definition of impossible. My brothers are the ones who serve you at the banks, create your food, made the vehicle you drive, the house you live in, the clothes you wear, the movies you watch, the books you read, the music you listen too, the fragrances you wash with, absolutely everything in you, on you, around you, we have created.

God may have made you in his image, but we bred you into existence. What is imperative is that you know the extent of our ownership over you, namely your soul. You have been given a number. We have been given the master list of the numerals enlisted for death. Our savvy is death. Our secondary aptitude is control. Together we have become the unstoppable force, blowing in the wind, inhabiting every shadowy corner of the world. We are that unspoken word, ready to be spoken, but only when we determine the time is right.

For comment click and scroll down

He also mentions that they are an unstoppable force blowing in the wind like the nickname for the Illuminati [Moriah].

Mind Control of Moriah's Luciferian Elite

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join