It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
... CONTINUED

The above example INCARNATED BY YOUR FRIEND might be actually what those behind the Clone Conspiracy are striving at. They have been actively Cloning VIPs and Historically Important Personalities in order not only to replicate them in admiration for their accomplishments and contributions to society, but more likely because they are simply considered to be GENETICALLY SUPERIOR SPECIMENS useful for improving the Gene Pool of the human herd which is being farmed.

Hence your friend would be the Final Product of this Genetic Engineering of our population, and thus he would be encouraged to penetrate human society in more ways than one, with encouragement to SPREAD HIS SEED as widely as possible? This can be done in various ways. One such manner is to place him in a High Social Position so that he might be found attractive to women. Also they will possibly steer towards him valid candidates, possibly restricting to his own genetics what loftier characteristics are sought for replication in his offspring, and sticking to asking his mates to merely be Very Beautiful to ensure that said offspring will be also aesthetically pleasing.

In case you are unaware, this is quite similar to the way Race Horses are bred. I am finding increasing amounts of evidence that Clones are bred according to quasi identical criteria to Thoroughbreds. They rigorously select their race horses for procreation based upon similar standards, such as the number of races won and with women it seems to have been well engaged that it is through beauty pageants and modeling that today these selection processes are actively implemented to weed through the human population. Hence...

Clones Are Human Thoroughbreds !

Originally posted by Jlofurf

Do clones show signs of gaining spirit by being around humans?

I don't think that being in proximity to individuals with a Soul will grant a Soul to an individual without one. The heartless people without a conscience who commit horrendous crimes against humanity are evidence of this. Similarly Clones without Souls will do a master's bidding without remorse or even full awareness of the implications of their acts. This is one of the key attractions to Cloning soldiers by the Military: they are not slowed down by a conscience and there is no limit to the horrors they might commit, enabling a new form of TOTAL WAR.

I also think that if the clones knew they were slaves they would wake up too because even a shallow ego doesn't want to be dispossed of by their enemy.

Your next analysis about "waking up" Clones is also interesting. I think that as logical beings they might be rendered rebellious by virtue of logical thought. Let us remember, however, that any allegiance they might have would simply be for logical reasons, without deeper engagement, and that as soon as rational calculations would lead them elsewhere, they would probably "jump ship". Also, maybe you have not taken this logic to its limits: while a Clone or similarly unconscionable human being would not like to find themselves enslaved, some are prompted to find ego satisfaction by becoming the "Dominant Slave" such as the Kapos in Concentration Camps. Who then is their enemy? However, the problem set of HOW TO TURN A CLONE against his/her Masters is a very important issue to address in a concise and comprehensive manner at a later date. Whether they can be "Saved" and liberated is another matter entirely.

So maybe the cloning is just another way for tptb to make false promises to harvest souls.

Regarding Soul harvesting, it is even possible that they are trying to circumvent the resistance of those humans who prevented their Soul from being harvested, people who resisted to the nth extremity? This might be done by replicating their bodies and using some ritual, technique, electromagnetic technology or "soul capturing" device to force the original Soul back into an identical body? Then they would take every precaution to ensure the capture of that Soul by inducing the Clone into a Satanic Sect and bringing them to Pledge their Soul to Lucifer?

TO BE CONTINUED...
edit on 7-1-2013 by Getsmart because: Humans are the result of Centuries of Genetic Enginnering !

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Also do you think it ties in to Scientology... I live in Cali and they have a lot of money and patrons. They are housed up all over Hollywood which is ridiculously expensive. And this story reminds me of Zenu putting souls in volcanos aka pyramids from his captured battles.

I don't know much about Scientology other than that L. Ron Hubbard was CIA and condensed the Soviet Art of Brainwashing into short form for use by CIA Field Operatives. That he went on to form a Space Age Religious Sect is par for the course. That Scientology is centered in Hollywood however is rather troubling, especially as we can note - for more info on this scout the other sister thread here about the Stars and Celebrities Clone Conspiracy which portrays how countless Clones have been hatched and propelled onto the Silver Screen. Even the Oscars awards are related to the Cloning program - more about that soon in that venue.

Regarding Xenu, here is pretty much what I was able to find:

Wikipedia page about Xenu

Scientology's Secret Core Story

Yes, it is slim pickings but as with many secret societies and sects, much is kept secret... What the objectives of this group are remains a secret to me, other than to indoctrinate and subvert key individuals. Possibly we could make a connection between the Cloning program engaged widely in Hollywood and this religious sect as a "replacement religion" to give hypnotic meaning to life to Soulless Clones ?

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I ask again where is the evidence of these claims? Just because someone looks like someone else from history doesn't them a clone, if that were the case, then we're all clones.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

One of the problems with cloning is that RH NEGATIVE blood factors can not be cloned. Most of the leaders ,kings , presidents were RH NEG.if you believe what we are told. But this leads to a question you may have answered for me and that is WHY are they attempting to change peoples bloodtype. I think they have succeeded with some but for what reason? Why change peoples bloodtype?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadhatterTheGreat
I ask again where is the evidence of these claims? Just because someone looks like someone else from history doesn't them a clone, if that were the case, then we're all clones.

Hi again Madhatter,

Nobody is asking you to believe anything unless you are satisfied with what you construe to be sufficient evidence. That's how we each establish the perimeter of what we call REALITY. Feel free to refute anyone else's take on things, because the bottom line is that you are going to live in whatever "Reality" you have vetted in your mind. So make sure you're good with it !

Cheers,

GS

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

One of the problems with cloning is that RH NEGATIVE blood factors can not be cloned. Most of the leaders ,kings , presidents were RH NEG.if you believe what we are told. But this leads to a question you may have answered for me and that is WHY are they attempting to change peoples bloodtype. I think they have succeeded with some but for what reason? Why change peoples bloodtype?

Hi Chardonnay,

I am rather puzzled by your statement. Cloning is the exact replication of a living or previously live biological unit from the DNA extracted from cellular tissues. It is in fact a code sequence which reproduces the original source unit. If it helps at all here is a reply by Jerry Drucker in Yahoo Answers who explains from his medical training that it is only RH Negative blood which cannot be cloned, whereas PEOPLE who have RH Negative can be cloned, and as such their Clones will also have RH Negative blood.

"Rh-negative PEOPLE can be cloned, they would just go through the same process as any animal or Rh-Positive person in that a cell from the person would be taken and the nucleus extracted and put into an egg cell which has had its nucleus extracted. This gives the egg cell the exact dna that is in the person that is to be cloned where in usual sexual replication, a sperm cell with just 23 chromosomes combines with an egg cell with 23 chromosomes to form a completely new set of dna. Once the egg cell has the nucleus, it will grow and form all the cells of the body as a usual embryo grows.

I think the issue you are asking about is why Rh-negative BLOOD cannot be cloned. Rh-Positive blood can be cloned to make blood for people who need a transfusion. Why Rh-negative blood cannot be cloned is something I don't think people really have figured out yet.

Source(s): My med school training"

Yahoo Answers - Cloning RH Negative Blood

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I dont comprehend what you are saying. There is a great deal of misinformation concerning the RH neg factor and the only reason I believe it is unclonable is because of Hitler.He was obsessed with creating more hitlers and found he couldnt clone himself which led to further obsessions.What is disturbing to me is why was my education so vastly different from yours.. I dont mean to divert the intention of this thread but it seems to me if it cant be cloned ,it cant be cloned simply put.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thanks so much for this thread, Getsmart! I have followed your wonderful posts at other places and am happy you're sharing this info here.

About the presence of clones and those who have certain bloodlines in "controller" type positions -- politics, media, celebrity/entertainment, and so on -- having seen a lot of this stuff play out in the performing arts and in the movie and TV and also newspaper/mainstream publishing industry, it becomes incredibly obvious after a while how these groups take "nepotism" to a bizarre degree. People getting fresh out of film school making one phone call to a cousin and suddenly getting to make movies while those of equal or greater talent can't get similar opportunities unless they quite literally sell their bodies and/or souls.

I was presented with loads of "deals with the devil" in several arenas:

*TV acting
*movie acting
*mainstream book publishing at two different major publishing houses

In each case, the only way I could move to the next level, income and exposure-wise, despite my years of experience and talent, was to either sleep with/provide sexual favors for someone who WAS of one of these bloodlines, and/or I would also be horrifically psychically attacked as the negative entities that seem to be in control of these bloodlines (call them demons, archons, negative interdimensionals, what have you) very clearly showed me that to work in those industries I would have to agree to a form of psychic possession by these entities; a kind of permanent entity attachment. I walked away every time. Those I knew who didn't began to go through serious personality changes, often ended up as addicts to try to medicate the bad feelings that the psychic possession and/or sexual exploitation was causing, and then... sometimes....they didn't seem themselves AT ALL in a few years. That's when I think some of them may have gone through a cloning or replacement process.

I know, on the surface, it sounds totally bizarre and crazy. But as we at ATS have come to see, truth is always stranger than fiction!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

I dont comprehend what you are saying. There is a great deal of misinformation concerning the RH neg factor and the only reason I believe it is unclonable is because of Hitler.He was obsessed with creating more hitlers and found he couldnt clone himself which led to further obsessions.What is disturbing to me is why was my education so vastly different from yours.. I dont mean to divert the intention of this thread but it seems to me if it cant be cloned ,it cant be cloned simply put.

Hi Chardonnay,

First may I say I am honored to have among us one who is of an earlier generation to have been about in the days when Hitler may have confided to you his inner preoccupations. For unless you were personally in his confidence it is hard to be certain what really transpired in his mind given the many conflicting accounts of his inner psyche as well as the barrage of disinformation woven around his persona and ensuing mystique.

That Hitler sought to Clone a "Master Race" is evident as an extension of his reasoning in his various writings and speeches. That the German people were somehow lead to believe that this race was their own is in itself a mystification by his propaganda minister Josef Goebbels. In fact this "Master Race" was that of a Ubermensch or Super Human entity he allegedly confessed to several close friends as having once had the privilege of meeting in person in an underground cave at Externstiene in central Germany.

There is more on this in a thread I started some time back in case you are interested - click on the quote:

“The new man is living amongst us now! He is here!” exclaimed Hitler, triumphantly. “Isn't that enough for you? I will tell you a secret. I have seen the new man. He is intrepid and cruel. I was afraid of him.”

If you read the book The Boys from Brazil or seen the spin-off movie you will note that it is all about the Cloning of Hitler, which has been said to be based on fact... True or False is anyone's guess, but I did note the presence amongst us of the key victim of the Congresswoman Giffords shootings, Federal District Court Judge Roll who strangely seemed to have been Cloned from Hitler, his wife being a likely Clone of one of Hitler's love interests, the noted cinematographer Leni Riefenstahl.

Wikipedia: The Boys from Brazil

Click for more on a possible Hitler Clone: Judge John Roll

Regarding what "can and can't be Cloned" which seems to be one of your key preoccupations in this thread, I direct you to a recent article in the Spiegel, which web browser Google Chrome can directly translate if you don't speak German.

Can Neanderthals Be Brought Back From The Dead?

Apparently far more can be Cloned than is commonly alleged and we are certainly not told of the genuine limits of Cloning technologies. I hope this helps provide insight into the problem sets which appear to trouble you in your foray into Human Cloning issues. If certain blood cells present technical difficulties in their direct Cloning, such as RH Negative, it seems rather simple to Clone full blown Humans who have RH Negative blood. Hence we can maybe differentiate replication of certain cells from the full fledged Cloning of entire biological entities when considering their feasibility?

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Thanks GS for offering further intel and I will loosely say theory regarding the affermentioned subjects; executors of souls tutorial was far better then what I have been able to filter out in the net. You among others here have a great talent of presenting the OP as well as eloquently continue to create thought provoking commentary in order for someone as myself to have a direction to go fourth and create our own perspective.

I look forward to researching this subject more as well follow the paths rich content for further dialogue.

This is the time I wish for 2 of me - one to seek out and decipher and in-depth understanding or cloning and other tantilising forums such as secret societies, ATS skunk works, and Alien/ufo. The later especially to delve into the real possiblity of a humanoid army among us as well as the other two which are all delicious for the mind, possibly hardly tautable for the conciousness.The original model would carry on my daily quest for better health, which has almost consummed all of my time here on ATS. As well as metaphysics, our indwelling, higher selves and building the foundation to obtain the abundance kept from us from those affermentioned. In closing - trying to deny ignorance and understand that all I know is wrong here in the former great states of America more importantly around the world.

Here I digress before repeating other comments made before or not to derail the wonderful musings of content here and as expected in your threads.

Apologies for not responding sooner. I actually have just recently discovered I could track my commented posts through my email.
Now I am strugglng to follow up where ever I have dabbled in the past 6 months. Never had time for the freshmen corner.....fellt I needed to hit the forums hot to catch up.

Tnx GS, stars

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Hi McSandy,

Thanks for your comments and apologies for my belated reply. All will note that I have been busy investigating what might lay behind the Clone Conspiracy, and my latest intelligence leads to an Alien conspiracy to replace humanity with Clones. This has started with placing Clones in positions of influence in Politics or in Media in order to prepare the path for future total replacement of the population by genetically engineered Clones.

Mind Controlled Political Clones

It is to suffer an illusion to imagine that politicians may be normally born, and be free of mind and conscience. None may even present themselves for political office unless they are already vetted as Mind Controlled Clones. They are merely puppets, stooges masquerading as decision makers who act as props, disguising behind contrived justifications only decisions which were already made by others, far away from public purview.

Political power is wielded in entirely different places than our houses of Parliament, Ministerial offices or Presidential palaces. Political Clone Coordination is done through agenda setting sessions (i.e. executive order-taking sessions) conferring the instructions of invisible leaders hiding in darkness atop secret societies and hidden organizations such as the Bilderberg Group and the Club of Rome.

Clones have been used by Aliens to control our society for many decades. Our situation is most critical and worthy of the greatest concern by conscious citizens and dedicated humanists. Humanity has been colonized, but can still rebel.

Getsmart

edit on 2-5-2013 by Getsmart because: Cloned Leaders are here to supervise our replacement by 500 million Clones.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It has been a while since I have posted Cloned politicians, as other investigations have taken my attention. For example searching for who exactly is behind the Clone Conspiracy. At present I can share my current conclusion, which is not focused on a particular culprit in terms of their identification as a group or individuals, but there are certain characteristics to the phenomenon which cannot be ignored.

FIRST

Clones are being used to govern our societies. This is done in most if not all countries. It has been a de facto state of affairs for a very long time. How long is not yet established, but probably longer than we imagine.

SECOND

Our DNA is the object of considerable attention for over one century, at least since the emergence of the Eugenics society and probably since considerably earlier. DNA has been sourced among Royal Families and key personalities from past history. There are bloodline characteristics which are being given priority treatment in the selection of DNA donors for Cloning. In addition specific individuals who became noted for their feats or accomplishments have also been selected as DNA sources.

THIRD

There is a strong likelihood that Human Cloning is about to advance to a greater scale deployment, with it being spearheaded in public under the guise of the increased adoption brought about by recently legitimized same sex marriages and sterilization of populations by way of pollutants, chemical contamination and bioengineered GMO foods.

FOURTH

The naturally born human population is likely slated for extinction, as we know it, if plans follow their current trajectory. We may soon be replaced by a society of genetically engineered designer Clones artificially enhanced for specialized technical missions, and a separate subsociety of purposely handicapped and downgraded mutants used for lower tasks and grunt work.

CONCLUSION

At present we are not yet replaced but serve certain purposes including maybe being placeholders for an upcoming replacement population. Clones are perhaps gradually infiltrating the general population and, thanks to their human appearance, they remain entirely stealth until they become the dominant, and eventually sole inhabitants of earth in human form?

While it stands to reason that there are complicities among the Royal Households, the Illuminati and secret societies such as the higher levels of Freemasonry associated with the intelligence agency Black Ops, whose agenda the Clone Conspiracy has been designed to serve is not yet established.

It could be some human group such as a Nazi continuum (not restricted to Germany), an international Zionist movement (not to be confused with Judaism or the Israeli population), international Leninism (not to be confused with communism), the Vatican and its Jesuit Order (not to be confused with Catholics) or a historic underground organization such as the Knights Templar.

It would more likely be a non human agenda, given its extremely inhuman vocation in violation of the most fundamental ethics and its vocation to commit crimes against the human conscience. Theories about extraterrestrial aliens with the ability to wield high technology and act using tacit means without being detected abound. Some theories speculate that we have been continuously bred as technicians, warriors and slaves to be used for nefarious purposes to which only our ruling elite are privy. Segments of the population, beyond mere sample size, have been disappearing for many years from various regions of our planet. For what purposes remains still a mystery and the extraterrestrial hypothesis remains as viable as any other.

Getsmart

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Another Candidate for Cloning was the leading African American at the turn of the last century, namely Booker T. Washington who was very well known as the leader of the then called "negro community" who spearheaded the integration of former slaves into mainstream American society. He was by all criteria a Great Man, one who would hence be chosen by eugenics selectors as an excellent gene carrier, having already proven his worth.

Location where his DNA was possibly extracted

He was noted as a celebrity and promoted by the powers that be as a representative able to carry a message to the African American population of the entire nation. For this purpose he was even granted the use of a private train in order to travel to various regions of the USA and carry an approved message.

Booker T. Washington's Tour

He was an intellectual as well as a civic movement activist before the hour. He was noted as being the most active and recognized African American leader at the turn of the last century. Here is his Wikipedia page:

Booker T. Washington Biography

With this photo can you guess who was Cloned using his DNA?

Clone in the White House with President Richard Nixon

Yes, Booker T Washington was long gone when this photo was taken in presence of the Potus, and this is a situation which was to repeat itself for quite some time. Interestingly, he became the United State's most famous and successful African American, at least from the perspective of the Government Establishment.

Colin Powell with DVD and Bilderberg leader Henry Kissinger and Princess Diana

You will note that the Clone Conspiracy went very high, with Clones being promoted to the top of our society in the leading positions to be had. It is even possible that Diana was informed, and there have been allegations that she was herself a Clone? No comment.

A photo of Booker T. Washington

A photo of Colin Powell

Another picture of Booker T

Clone Colin Powell with Clone George W. Bush in 2003 at summit in Nigeria

Booker T Washington

Colin Powell

Booker T again

Colin Powell again

An American Hero

An American Clone & American Clown

It is interesting that when the allegedly likely motivation for Cloning the best specimens of humanity would be served by choosing eminent people to Clone, they apparently are almost always shamefully disappointing. In fact this could very well be the cause of the generalized public disappointment across the world where Cloned politicians are continuously disappointing populations by lies, incompetence and rampant corruption. For they have no moral fiber, no heart, no soul.

I advance that this is NOT the reason for using key figures as DNA donors for Cloning. I believe that they are simply chosen among others for their presence in their own DNA memory of public acceptance and notoriety, to better guarantee their admission by the public thanks to their unconscious expectations and the corresponding behavior which will open the doors to public office. This is probably why important dignitaries are chosen for Cloning, and not for any of their supposed virtues or qualities and characteristics. And this is why one seldom if ever sees any correspondance in moral development or lifetime achievements between the original and their Clone.

Getsmart

edit on 22-5-2013 by Getsmart because: Clones are used as lame conveyor belts for Alien commands!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well folks, I've been subject the very day after the above posts, to interference from two agency operatives plus police repression. While in no way this constitutes conclusive proof, it tends to support the hypothesis that the declarations made in my most recent posts, especially as they pertain to Intelligence Agencies serving Aliens by spying for them upon their fellow humans, has possibly struck a nerve!

Unless evidence to the contrary comes forth, I shall be comforted in this premise in my future research and communications. This also concurs with the cover-up of the presence of the Reptilian Alien I directly observed at close range in the city streets of a major metropolis, without any police action or media attention to this event. Only a complicity with such creatures could enable normally constituted humans to mask their presence among us.

These agencies must be clearly aware that such clumsy attempts to test my knowledge and dispositions or to intimidate me with oppressive action will only strengthen my commitment to the truth and determination to investigate further. Their Mission Failure is Complete.

Getsmart

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I just logged in to say that I'm completely blown away by this thread, and I don't mean it in a positive way. Getsmart, you are the most delusional person I've ever read on the internet, your comments are too bold and techy for even the most hardcore science fiction lovers. It sickens me that people believe this cradle of filth and sickens me more that you are not getting medical help.

So I may backup my former rant, here are some "topics" people may look into before considering this kind of science fiction a form of fact or information:

- 2 people can look alike. For instance, I have these colleague at my job which looks just like Michael C. Hall, with the only clear difference being his size and his hair.
- Most of the people chosen by Getsmart are not lookalikes, they are remotely similar. To justify his crazy theory, he says the reptilians are introducing small errors in the cloning process to make them less look alike. For people not to believe in this crap just look Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry, 2 living persons, completely unrelated, that look almost like twins.
- People's faces change during their life.
- You cannot compare a photo with a portrait.
- People ruining their faces because with plastic surgery is not a reason for them being reptilians. They are just sick people.

PS: I'm not a disinfo agent or a Shill. I'm just concerned with your mental health.
edit on 23-5-2013 by JameSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

First may I say I am honored to have among us one who is of an earlier generation to have been about in the days when Hitler may have confided to you his inner preoccupations. For unless you were personally in his confidence it is hard to be certain what really transpired in his mind given the many conflicting accounts of his inner psyche as well as the barrage of disinformation woven around his persona and ensuing mystique.

Getsmart

Oh goodness me, you're so passive-aggressive, it's noticeable in all your replies to people who disagree with you and your wacky ideas forged in the fires of fantasy and imagination. i applaud you for your imagination, but not for your approach to those who disagree. I for one, do not agree with your premise.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
First, I thank you for bumping this thread up to the top of the section. It really helps the Clone Conspiracy Theory gain in momentum when you join in discussion and help to bring out the stronger aspects of this theory, and I am sorry that you feel the need to not even so much as entertain the possibility by knee-jerk denial...

Originally posted by JameSimon
I'm not a disinfo agent or a Shill. I'm just concerned with your mental health.

Well, Jame Simon,

Clearly I have struck a nerve. Next you will be explaining that the operatives interfering with me in the past few days, coincidentally after my above posts and those in another threads, are also figments of an overactive imagination? Well, they are far more physical than your vapid words, so it is easier to claim that you are imaginary than them.

Originally posted by JameSimonIt sickens me that people believe this cradle of filth and sickens me more that you are not getting medical help.

I am sorry you are sick. You said you are sickened twice, and maybe ought to look out for your health. If it is all in your mind, then that also can be attended to. As for me, I am feeling quite fine, thank you. I am touched at your sincere concern for my well-being. I wish your colleagues would share this concern and that they cease and desist.

Regarding other ATS members reading this thread, I find you very condescending towards them. We all owe them a minimum amount of respect! Each ATS member, as a self-possessed individual, is entitled to believe whatever he or she choses and to see things through their own eyes, and not obey what you or any dictates as acceptable. Nobody can designate themself as setting the standard or establishing what is true. So I don't understand why you are telling us what we can or cannot believe? Jame Simon, are you playing a game of "Simon says"?

Getsmart, you are the most delusional person I've ever read on the internet, your comments are too bold and techy for even the most hardcore science fiction lovers.

Jame Simon, you really need to get around a bit more. There is stuff on the internet that is way more far reaching and implausible than anything I have ever posted on ATS. Of you are intolerant of those who think out of the box, then why are you upsetting yourself by deliberately coming to the most radical and controversial HIGHLY SPECULATIVE section of an already very speculative conspiracy forum? This begs the question: "Why are you here???"

Saying you are not a shill doesn't make that true. A shill would never say they are a shill just like a spy will never confess to being a spy.

- 2 people can look alike. For instance, I have these colleague at my job which looks just like Michael C. Hall, with the only clear difference being his size and his hair.

There are indeed many people who look alike. However, it is statistically unlikely that the majority of people in positions of power and influence would happen to look virtually identical in each key forensic feature to validate the postulate that they might be Cloned from an individual's original DNA. However this does not validate the hypothesis that they are indeed Clones. Unless proven with complementary evidence this cannot be known for certain.

I may be at this time convinced that they are Clones, but if proven otherwise, I will accept this to not be the case. And I am not imposing my theories on anyone, they are simply tossed out there for anyone to consider and examine for any valid or invalid factors. However, to modify my temporary conclusions, one would have to bring to the table some very convincing evidence of some external cause for otherwise statistically impossible generalized occurrences of repeat feature sets between members of a former ruling class and members of our current ruling class: natural generational reproduction within a governing elite is not sufficient for such a series frequency of repeat lookalikes.

Originally posted by JameSimon- Most of the people chosen by Getsmart are not lookalikes, they are remotely similar.

You had better have a more scientific way of explaining the difference between where similarities end and lookalikes begin, because you are not making a very convincing case.

To justify his crazy theory, he says the reptilians are introducing small errors in the cloning process to make them less look alike. For people not to believe in this crap just look Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry, 2 living persons, completely unrelated, that look almost like twins.

I never said that anyone "introduced small errors" into the cloning process! Are you delusional? Where do you get that from? What I did state was that it is possible to modify certain features of Clones, using genetic engineering technology. Today companies are offering on the market to prospective parents, to select or modify certain genetic characteristics in the genes of their future offspring. This is not science fiction but part of corporate biogenetics business plans and marketing initiatives.

That this potential is openly recognized as within the realm of current science and technology, demonstrates that whomever intervenes upon human genetics by cloning can also modify in various ways certain parameters in the genome of Clones. From what I have gathered from the early attempts by humans to Clone under Hitler, namely Josef Mengele's obsession with changing the eye color of identical twins during his vast experiments in concentration camps which were recovered along with him when he was brought to the USA to collaborate with the joint US/Nazi CIA.

It is more than plausible that after half a century of research in this area, that they can now modify eye color and hair color. I am not certain what other features might be affected, and even have doubts that physical features unrelated to color pigmentation would be as easy to change? I have not seen evidence of Clones "with variations" as you seem to allude to as existing. Were it so, I would have a very hard time identifying them as being Clones as they would not then be identical in head shape, bone structure, feature implantation distribution, size and geometric angles, inner ear structure, jawline and general physiognomy.

A perfect match in these characteristics makes a person simply a "Candidate" as a replicate from former DNA. It does not mean one is a Clone. It could be random coincidence. However, the statistical frequency of such replication in a given social group makes this not just unlikely, but statistically impossible. Hence the only alternative hypothesis at this date, that there are indeed large numbers of Clones in high government office and positions of influence.

Originally posted by JameSimon- People's faces change during their life.

Yes, of course they do. They thin out or thicken up. However, the relative position of their features do not shift. Their eyes don't drift apart, their chin doesn't change shape, their brow-line doesn't grow or shrink. Let's get real. That people can look different at first glance is clear. However you must start to exercise more discrimination and learn to analyse feature sets and geometric positions between them to be able to ascertain whether a person is a Clone. This is what is done with facial recognition software used in the security industry and by spy cams which can cross reference people from a photo or video footage. Learn to do the same yourself before casting summary judgment.

Originally posted by JameSimon- You cannot compare a photo with a portrait.

You can compare anything you wish to compare. Portraits used to be the only way to remotely see a semblance of a person's appearance. Portraitists were prized for their ability to faithfully replicate a person's features. Certainly an abstract or cubist portrait would serve little purpose in identifying an individual but a portrait painted by a portraitist worth their salt can be just as helpful in identifying a person's physiognomy.

Photographs can be also deceiving, due to camera angles, lighting, lens focal length, etc. which all modify various aspects of perception for comparison purposes. Portraits have been used to identify sitters. One notorious recent case is the former alleged "self-portrait" of Vincent Van Gogh which was identified by a private party as being his brother Theo, this was done by a person such as myself simply comparing the forensic evidence of facial features.

VAN GOGH MUSEUM: Van Gogh "self-portrait" is really brother Theo

Originally posted by JameSimon- People ruining their faces because with plastic surgery is not a reason for them being reptilians. They are just sick people.

I find you very unfair and uncaring about the unfortunate victims of botched plastic surgery. They exist and are to be helped and supported and not mocked. Also I don't know why you speak about them being reptilians? Do you confuse everyone you disagree with, amalgamating notions without discerning to whom you are speaking? I never so much as thought, lest ever said, that anyone is a reptilian due to their facial features. I fear you are losing it here...

Originally posted by aorAki
Oh goodness me, you're so passive-aggressive, it's noticeable in all your replies to people who disagree with you and your wacky ideas forged in the fires of fantasy and imagination. i applaud you for your imagination, but not for your approach to those who disagree. I for one, do not agree with your premise.

You really have got me wrong aorAki.

I INVITE PEOPLE TO DISAGREE.
I OFTEN TRY TO DISAGREE WITH MYSELF TO RETHINK.
IT IS CALLED "RESEARCH" BECAUSE YOU QUESTION EVERYTHING.

I have however arrived at a temporary conclusion. I sincerely hope I am wrong. I certainly do not want to live in a totally controlled society with lord knows who Cloning people. That is not a pretty picture book world I particularly enjoy. However, I have failed to hear from you or others any convincing arguments to explain the statistically impossible replication of individuals in positions of power and notoriety. Counterarguments have routinely centered on feature blindess or simple denial a being to wild a story to believe. Yet reality is often stranger than fiction.

You are of course invited to disagree with my premise, with my arguments, with any corollary hypotheses. But they are not the same thing as heckling me for having ideas you find are not conform to your desires. Treat me with respect and I shall do likewise.

Getsmart

edit on 25-5-2013 by Getsmart because: stay tuned, there are many more Clones to come!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Given prior assurances that this is simply a discussion thread in the highly speculative Skunk Works section of a highly speculative conspiracy forum - - - and not a World Court Judicial Proceeding against the Clone Conspirators - - - we are not providing scientific and forensic DNA evidence or any physical evidence produced by field investigators raiding cloning laboratories. If this is what you desire, nothing prevents people from engaging in their own investigations at their own expense and at their risk and peril.

This posting is to reactivate the thread which has clearly fallen by the wayside, as it is difficult to produce tangibe and uncontrovertible evidence regarding who may have been clones, much less for what ulterior purpose. Today I publish photos from the rather large array of newly taken pictures of the current President of France, who I alleged prior to his campaign and election, was in my eyes clearly a Clone of Napoleon's younger brother Louis, whom he made into the King of Holland. The surname of Hollande for this Clone is probably not entirely a coincidence, but an inside joke of the Clone Conspirators winking at one another while hoodwinking the rest of us.

Many will be daunted by the immense challenge which these images present.

1. For some it is clearly not the same man, because they are not contemporary, hence he cannot be a Clone

2. For others they look nothing alike because their clothing is different

3. Then again, they cannot be of identical genetics because one has locks of hair and the other wears glasses

Any professional working in Crime Lab identity recognition or intelligence surveillance will however notice that these are very small differences in outward appearance, and that removing their disruptive presence one obtains virtually an indentical individual under each disguise. In my humble opinion, Francois Hollande is a direct Clone of the former King of Holland, Louis Bonaparte. Whether this was done with the accord of the contemporary rulers of Holland, active and central members of the Builderberg Group which they founded, or by another faction with the intention of defying them with such a historical reference to French domination of their nation, is open to interpretation.

We are governed and ruled by Clones, and especially by those who are running the Clone Conspiracy !

WIND ME UP AND I WILL DANCE YOUR DANCE.

Getsmart

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
To correct for image hosting bandwidth limits designed to generate unannounced revenue and to force anonymous posters to produce their fiducial identity, I have had to repost the past message using other links.

Given prior assurances that this is simply a discussion thread in the highly speculative Skunk Works section of a highly speculative conspiracy forum - - - and not a World Court Judicial Proceeding against the Clone Conspirators - - - we are not providing scientific and forensic DNA evidence or any physical evidence produced by field investigators raiding cloning laboratories. If this is what you desire, nothing prevents people from engaging in their own investigations at their own expense and at their risk and peril.

This posting is to reactivate the thread which has clearly fallen by the wayside, as it is difficult to produce tangibe and uncontrovertible evidence regarding who may have been clones, much less for what ulterior purpose. Today I publish photos from the rather large array of newly taken pictures of the current President of France, who I alleged prior to his campaign and election, was in my eyes clearly a Clone of Napoleon's younger brother Louis, whom he made into the King of Holland. The surname of Hollande for this Clone is probably not entirely a coincidence, but an inside joke of the Clone Conspirators winking at one another while hoodwinking the rest of us.

Many will be daunted by the immense challenge which these images present.

1. For some it is clearly not the same man, because they are not contemporary, hence he cannot be a Clone

2. For others they look nothing alike because their clothing is different

3. Then again, they cannot be of identical genetics because one has locks of hair and the other wears glasses

Any professional working in Crime Lab identity recognition or intelligence surveillance will however notice that these are very small differences in outward appearance, and that removing their disruptive presence one obtains virtually an indentical individual under each disguise. In my humble opinion, Francois Hollande is a direct Clone of the former King of Holland, Louis Bonaparte. Whether this was done with the accord of the contemporary rulers of Holland, active and central members of the Builderberg Group which they founded, or by another faction with the intention of defying them with such a historical reference to French domination of their nation, is open to interpretation.

We are governed and ruled by Clones, and especially by those who are running the Clone Conspiracy !

WIND ME UP AND I DANCE THE DANCE

Getsmart

edit on 2-8-2013 by Getsmart because: Clones are posted at our highest government offices - as cardboard placeholders !

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This posting is a WARNING that it is quite possible that the Clone Conspiracy is only an intermediate stage in the replacement of our entire Global Leadership with a future breed of artificially enhanced genetically engineered Mutants. We may actually one day come to regret the "good old days" when our Presidents and Prime Ministers were merely Cloned individuals whose genome had been sourced from earlier leaders or royals.

Today we are seeing the signs that steps have been made towards replacing them with altered mutants whose genetics are no longer simply Human, but who embark DNA modifications making them Super Human.

This is the sign of the times, whereby improving the race and selecting by controlling the genetics of Political Leaders in advance has reached new heights of evolution. Another thread here at ATS has breached this topic, not entering into the logical implications of the already existing program of Clone Replacement as we know to be in effect here in these Clone Conspiracy threads. With our broader perspective and understanding of the social engineering backdrop of such open scientific advances, we can expect to soon have significantly modified GMO Clones as Presidents and Prime Ministers!

OBJECTIVE
Improve the utility of Human Artificial Chromosomes (HACs) by developing new selectable metabolic markers for use in human cells, new high-fidelity methods for inserting DNA constructs of at least 50,000 base pairs (bp) in length into defined genomic loci, and new methodologies for facile intercellular genome transplantation.

Advanced Tools for Mammalian Genome Engineering

The ATS thread in which this is already being discussed can be found here, understanding that of course this carries implications far beyond what might be seen in Super Soldier programs and more specially targeted engineering and design of special forces black ops "operative agents".

DARPA to Genetically Engineer Humans by Adding a 47th Chromosome

We can in fact expect to see forms of these mutants come to enrich the existing base population of Cloned Politicians and Cloned Celebrities, having them tested and observed in real life situations, as so many two-legged lab experiments. It is even more disturbing to note that access to the Nuclear detonation buttons and codes will be given not only to Clones, but to improperly tested and insufficiently secured Mutant Humanoids. I hope that the Alien Military Intelligence community is fully aware of the significantly increased risks this entails.

Getsmart

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join