It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Implant & "Turn" The Nazis... And Then The CIA !?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think that the title says it all:

DID ALIENS IMPLANT THE NAZIS AND THE CIA ???

Were Hitler and Himmler implanted and used in an Inhuman Alien Agenda?
Were George Bush Sr and Dick Cheney implanted and used for an Inhuman Alien Agenda?

If you would like further clues as to why I suspect this, it is because of two reasons. First Hitler was quite possibly a CONTACTEE being obsessed with the occult and having met with a Super Race in German caves?

"There was an ancient myth held in the middle ages that some mountains located between Eisenach and Gotha in Germany, holds a portal to the inner earth."

Wikipedia: HOLLOW EARTH

Where Hitler is said to have met a Superman of the future Master Race was in a Cave at Externsteine.

Externsteine * A Place of POWER

I was alerted to this possibility by speculation by William Cooper and by Branton as to John Lear's possible motivations for not pursuing his earlier exposure of UFOs. It is mentioned that there was a possibility that certain agents of the CIA, namely those chosen for interfacing with the Aliens during technological exchanges or joint programs, have been implanted and have been since obeying an Alien Agenda and usurping their prerogatives as intelligence operatives to supersede the law using Black Ops programs to further infiltrate the Human Intelligence Community on Earth.

"There is to some degree a division or conflict of interest within the CIA itself, with one segment seeking further interaction with the alien-grays for self-seeking motives; while the other segment is attempting to avoid the "grays", having become aware of and fearful of the horrifying effect the alien-government interactions have had on those of their fellow "spooks" who have been "chosen" to interface with the grays - horrifying side effects which would include implantation of fellow CIA members and a "programming" of their minds towards agendas that have nothing to do with American, nor even CIA policy! Perhaps a combination of these are at work, and perhaps this would explain some of the "schizophrenic" and self- destructive activities of various segments of the CIA and other branches of the Intelligence Community."

A Covenant With Death

Here is where Hitler's Occult Connections tie in with the Gray Aliens. Aleister Crowley used to claim that after a special ceremony together, that his disciple Adolf Hitler became his "Magick Child".

"The Nazi Party was more a mass movement than a political party, it was also a pseudo-religious movement - even perhaps a cult. Aleister Crowley realised this, and spoke of Hitler thus: His magical technique was indescribably admirable; he adopted the swastika, the Hammer of Thor, the distinctive dress, the slogan, the gestures, the greeting; he even imposed a Sacred Book upon the people. ~Crowley"

Himmler: The Man Behind the Holocaust

Aleister is also famous for beeing a Contactee, even if he believed his entity to be a DEMON and not an ALIEN. If one compares the drawing he made from memory of the entity LAM several years later, aside from the size of its eyes it looks a lot like an Alien Grey.

LAM drawn by Aleister Crowley

Foreign Intelligence Chief Walter Schellenburg observed Himmler:

"Himmler and his inner circle of Twelve Gruppenführers would engage in mystic communication with the dead Teutons and perform other spiritual exercises. Secrecy was the key element in the SS and most especially at Wewelsburg. I happened to come into the room by accident and to see these twelve SS leaders sitting in a circle, all sunk in deep and silent contemplation, was indeed a remarkable sight."

..."These ancient, highly intelligent beings worked in concert with certain human adepts - individuals with highly developed occult powers. The truly initiated could, by means of magic-mystical rituals, establish contact with these beings and learn secret arts unknown to the rest of humanity. The Nazis believed that with the help of this Great Race they could create a race of Aryan supermen with supernatural strength and energy."

..."Himmler deployed Special Unit H to discover any traces of old Germanic magic that survived the witch-hunts, while Archive Department 7 administered book stocks, archived the confiscated materials, and then assessed their value. Special Unit H would eventually loot more than 140,000 books on the subject of the occult from libraries across Nazi-occupied Europe, and among the manuscripts they found was a copy of von Juntzt´s Unaussprechlichen Kulten and a version of the Necronomicon written in ancient Gothic. These cursed books told of a race much older than mankind: the nightmarish Ancient Ones."

"The top-secret Occult Corps (Geheimnisvolle Korps) was soon established as the Paranormal Division of SS-Hauptsturmführer Wolfram Sievers' Ancestral Inheritence Office (Ahnenerbe), which was responsible for investigating all aspects of ancient German tradition. The Occult Corps incorporated into one organization the Thule Society, the Vril Society and the German branch of Crowley's OTO."

..."After a crashed spacecraft was discovered in the Black Forest (Schwarzwald) in 1936, the Occult Corps built the Institute for Science and Mysticism (Das Institut für Wissenschaft und Mystizismus), also known as "Walhalla", to examine the wreck and its dead crew. Walhalla soon became the headquarters for the Occult Corps' operations, while Castle Wewelsburg functioned more as more of a private retreat for Himmler and his fellow conspirators."

"Over the following years, alien technology was taken and combined with the information the Vril Society had received through channeling and was made into a further project called the Haunebu I: the first large flying saucer (Flügelrad) developed in Germany - approximately seventy-five feet in diameter. With the aid of his assistant Dr. Schabbs, Dr. Strasse's twisted experiments with orgonomy produced many mutant X-Creatures (X-Geschöpfe)."

"There is a story that Hitler actually had zombie soldiers made. It also states that the zombies were let loose in a small town somewhere in Russia to test them out. The inhabitants saw this and went inside and locked their doors and windows. The zombies, not really too bright just stood there. They were not aggressive nor were they looking to eat."

The Magical World of Heinrich Himmler

NOTE: One can speculate that maybe the Nazi ZOMBIES are actually the Men In Black seen since the Nazis emigrated to the USA and integrated the American Intelligence Services? The Man in Black who attacked me was quite Zombie-like, acting as if he had no culture or motivation and suddenly lunging at me so quickly that I could hardly see the blur of his passage. Had he not dowsed me with potent powder that choked me, he was so fast that I would have thought I had imagined it !

I venture to state that the CIA is infiltrated !

edit on 12/18/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am under the impression that the Nazi regime has never ended, yet did not necessarily begin in Germany either. I think that the more one investigates the Occult side of history the more it becomes clear that it has always been about dominating the human race. All major countries involved had elite rulers. These rulers all benefited greatly from the war. Hitler, like any other figure head, was a pawn for these people.

Whether it was to a self-serving E.T race? I don't know. I think that one of the reasons why these inbred psychopaths have been able to maintain power on Earth for so long is because they possess the "blue prints for control" so to speak.

Maybe we should ask Prometheus.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetsmartDID ALIENS IMPLANT THE NAZIS AND THE CIA ???

Grow up.

If possible.
edit on 12/18/11 by LiveToSpendIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Who knows, but we know they are the enemy in this information war. We need to ensure everyone kmows about the criminal banks. For its the banks that funded the Nazis just as they fund the US government members that are also banking mafia.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Or alternatively human beings have been awful to each other since the dawn of man. No need to make crazy excuses.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is all well and good until you get to the assumption that Hitler created the Nazi party and that he adopted the swastika when he was leader of the party, both of which are false.

Hitler joined a popular party that focused on resolving issues of the working class people and through his charisma and ideas as well as getting to know those with influence, he ascended into leadership in the 1930s.

The Nazis themselves had been using the swastika as their logo a long time before Hitler even became interested in politics due to it having spiritual connotations and being a major part of Buddhism and its path towards enlightenment.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Who knows, but we know they are the enemy in this information war. We need to ensure everyone kmows about the criminal banks. For its the banks that funded the Nazis just as they fund the US government members that are also banking mafia.

And it's those same banks who fund small businesses and help get them started financially as well as funding families with loans when somebody can't afford something they need in their lives, whether it be a car or food or whatever.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I believe you have gone a a bit extreme with this scenario. How about some almost as wild but more likely:

Suppose the aliens came to Earth, saw that the world was in one hell of a shape and going to get worse and they looked around, saw that the Nazis was doing very well for themselves and decided to share UFO technology with them, betting that they would put the world into their form of a rigid straightjacket.

Lo and behold! The nazi dropped the ball and the US, the suddenly developed powerhouse of the world, stole the show and the aliens came to roost here. Slowly for sure, the US has been more diplomatic and patient about shifting the world into its own pocket and per requests of the overloards some few of the fascist techniques for control have/are been instituted on the US fatherland and eventually will be farmed out to one and all.

Not that I believe most of the above or the OP's concept, but...who knows?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I was entertaining your ideas until you got to the big Nazi flying saucer and the Nazi zombies...

Frankly, those ideas have been disproven time and again.... most is internet myth that only builds on itself in circles and is not documented in actual German notes, records, or history... Had Germany had that kind of technology, they would have won the fighting war.

To me, what is far more pausible is that the Nazis by way of the Thule Society and Vrile Society, secret agreements, Operation PaperClip, NASA, and the OSS turned CIA... have infiltrated and taken control of the US Government.

I further believe that the initial success and eventual failure of the Nazis and adjacent secret societies was indeed due to spiritual and demonic contact and influence, by way of the ceremonies and rites performed by the SS, Himmler, Thule and Vrile...Actually, Hitler was a very capable stooge that was manipulated by the rich puppet masters that turned into a "Frankenstein's Monster" they lost control of.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh God I hope not. If true, then I'm doomed to hell. Talk about a nightmare on wheels baby. Oh well, say la ve.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is a really brave thread OP, it's so controversial. I had mentioned several times in various places and times my observation that those PTB over us just dont seem human, and I'm not being in a spirit of haha about this. Just watch and truly listen to all the GOP candidates except Ron Paul. I have said before and I'll say it again, they seem so robotic. Repeating same things, being totally teflon to humaneness humanity and common sense. Hillary sitting there laughing "We got him!" Re. Qaddafi being ripped to shreds and sodomized with a weapon. Obama not seeming to be the same individual who won the Presidency. (And those curious surgery scars all around his head) NATO bombing the faces off of little children, all hot and horny for f***ing more more and freaking more. OF COURSE many humans are psychopaths and sociopaths, there have always been psychopaths and sociopaths. And wack dictators. But I was watching a video of serial killer Gary Ridgeway being interviewed in prison, and he was paying attention to the questioner and thinking about his answers, not repeating jingoisms and giggling. All these plastic PTBs are like cold blooded reptiles, like that video of the python with the pet (sorry for you soft hearts like myself, who hadn't seen that thread, I wont say more)
BUT SOMETHING IS HORRIBLY UNNATURALLY WRONG in this world. Dont tell me to grow up, or I'll eviscerate your peepee.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Grow up.

If possible.

Live to Spend It,

Hi fellow member. I see that you have indeed lived to spend the money. I happened to click on your signature link and noted that you trained Mercenaries. Yet it is not because you are yourself a naturally born fully human patriot that those running the game are not themselves manipulated by others, be they human or Alien? We used to suspect some as having been turned by the Russians, why not some other power? We are grateful to you for sharing your knowledge about the operational aspects of intelligence deployment in which you have had experience, and I welcome others who may have learned about connections between the CIA and Aliens, to courageously step forward.

Originally posted by AllUrChipsIn 1980, Camper founded the Mercenary Assn., tucked away in the backwoods about 10 miles outside of Hueytown, Ala. Participants from around the world paid Camper $350 for his two-week crash course on how to kill, maim and use automatic weapons and knives, among other things, according to the school's promotional literature.
The Mercenary School was funded primarily by the FBI for the purpose of attracting terrorists (national and international in scope)...

Merc School - Dolomite

...as well as educating our own intelligence assets in combat quality survival and weapons training. It was very successful, thank you for the very short summary.

reply to post by AllUrChips

I was never charged nor imprisoned for any activities relating to the Merc School including the India Air - Sikh incident and the assassination attempts on the Gandhis.

I contend that it is quite likely that at least "a component" of the Nazi movement was under Alien Control and that it is likely that there was an Alien Agenda behind the extermination camps, the genetic experimentation on twins and their testing the limits of mass propaganda on the German population. I do not insist that this faction penetrated the entire Nazi hierarchy or affected all involved, only that a select few in key positions were thus "infected" and under what some have termed Demonic Control multiplying the war crimes in yet unseen horror and pushing the methodical killing machine into existence as a method of Genetically Motivated Population Control.

Few in the UFO community contest that there has been a "managed presence" of the Alien visitation and abduction phenomena in the United States especially, by the CIA and other Above Top Secret agencies. This is in part one of the reasons for the existence of this discussion forum carrying that very name. To start the discussion I can venture that one person might have been implanted, namely Frank Gardiner Wisner Sr who was quoted by former Nazi Gestapo Intelligence Chief Heinrich Mueller as being one of the most inhumane beings he had encountered and against which he warned President Truman.

Post-war Memoirs of Heinrich Mueller
The CIA Covenant - Nazis in Washington

As backup, a second source for his Memoirs
The CIA Covenant - Nazis in Washington

Nobody can contend that the head of the Gestapo was very humane, he had quite a number of innocent bystanders murdered while writing his memoirs in Washington, Virginia and Colorado including several high officials of the CIA. Yet he found that Frank Gardiner Wisner Sr was a very different breed and far from Human. Mueller had come in close contact with many psychopaths during his years serving Hitler as head of the Gestapo, yet he was quite alarmed at the depth of depravity and the Inhumanity of Wisner. This leads me to at least entertain the possibility that Wisner was not entirely human, and in effect was "taken over" by some inhuman force. Given the known Alien presence during the days of Truman, and the strong likelihood of Wisner's exposure to them, I venture forth into the uncharted territory of asking whether Wisner and other INHUMANE agency personnel were not controlled by a NON HUMAN Alien power?

The list of INHUMAN ACTS or what one might call CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY perpetrated by the CIA does not lag behind so far in their inhumanity to those of the NAZIS. For example the CIA training the Argentinian Secret Police to airlift political dissidents and throw them out of the airplanes above the ocean in the infamous "Death Flights" is but one anecdotal example. There is nothing HUMANE or HUMAN about such a reign of terror nor is the Fascism which the CIA supported and fostered!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is an amazing concept. I haven't done much historical research or reading about the subject matter but it seems like a possibility to me from an esoteric student's perspective.

I'm not sure man is really that 'evil'*. (*When I hear people say that, it occurs to me that it's a part of the mind control. It's an effort to get us to identify with what we are not and make our choices based on our false concept of who we are. That's like a loop-hole in free will. Technically, we can make a choice....from limited and false options.)

There is another influence shaping reality here on Earth, in my opinion. It's the only idea that makes sense when you look at what's going on. The agenda is decidedly non-human and very friendly to artificial life and intelligence. Trans humanism is eugenics. The first time I heard the concept of aliens infiltrating the government and controlling people....I burst into tears and sobbed for a while. Not many ideas have hit me quite like that. I didn't think...I knew it was true. Part of me was terrified....the other part relieved that it's not human nature.

Hitler's insane brilliance is unparallelled......maybe beyond what a human mind could create. He was influenced by so many esoteric thinkers, spiritual people and occultists. He used scientific methods to further their postulations. It's still going on today. That explains why it started before Hitler and continues after Hitler. He's not the evil one....he was their pawn....and perhaps Crowley was too.

CERN's search for 'the God particle' (Boson Higgs) has concluded. Now CERN and the Vatican are teaming up to look for the 'soul particle.' That will help the secret side of the Blue Brain Project. The movie, AVATAR is a fine example of what the soul particle can do. You can unplug from one body and plug into another one...on another planet. We aren't talking about simulating a brain....like an artificial intelligence. We're talking about downloading your consciousness, your soul. The Soul particle is like the silver cord that connects us to our body. Immortality?! (Not for me and you, of course.) Look at our world. THAT'S what they're studying and spending trillions on? Whose agenda is that? It's not a human agenda. [The ideas about CERN, the VAtican and the Soul Particle in this paragraph were heard from Freeman on Bill Deagle's radio show.]

Where can I read more about Hitler's visit to the cave and meeting with the futuristic superman? I'm curious about the timing. He is said to have undergone some changes in 1918 or 1919 physically and psychologically. Given his trauma, some physical and psychological changes would be natural, but this part about losing all artistic ability is a bit strange.

Yet ironically, in 1918 the New Hitler will abruptly lose his artistic talent. Out of awkwardness, he must abandon the art of applying paint to canvas, even as a pastime. The illustrator who once made a living by selling landscape paintings in Vienna will now be all thumbs: he can't draw a straight line. His artist's signature will not be the same.

If consciousness could be downloaded by aliens into bodies....they could use humans, androids, doppelgangers, robots or whatever I haven't named. If that were possible, I'd guess that they would all be short on creativity.

Quote Source

I love this Post!

edit on 19/12/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I venture to state that the CIA is infiltrated !

You are by all means not alone in those thoughts, friend. Even people I have known who worked for the alphabet agencies think that. Our government has been in business with ET for a very long times now. To them, it it the goose that lays golden eggs. They will not kill it, nor with they give it up. Be careful, you are getting close.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
OP kudos to you for mentioning the elephant in the room. A long time ago I thought Crowley to be a colorful crank,only to discover that he had his hands all over both sides of WWII , He was the force behind an underground occult conspiracy that has ruined the world. He in his turn was informed by sinister demonic entities that do indeed inhabit underground areas around the world. His protegee John/Jack Parsons founded JPL,and is said to have embedded and aborted fetus in the first atomic bomb ever tested. This was apparently some sort of ritual ,I don't know much about magic rituals but I have figured out that the higher one goes in the PTB the more 'they care about these things. If some think that things like the Denver Airport being shaped like a swastika and having a secret underground facility and covered with occult imagery is some kind of harmless coincidence .then they have serious perception issues. Truth is stranger and more scary than fiction and you can't possibly deal with it if you won't even admit it's there. This thread needed to made good on you

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think the clue in all of this is the locations of all these meeting with 'aliens' - ie caves or underground bases - traditional homes of the jinn aka archons - tricksy manipulative shapeshifting beings that have a craving to infiltrate themselves into the human world. Plus a longstanding interest in human reproduction, stealing babies, nightime abduction, etc etc etc.

If they have been able to con the worlds intel agencies into believing that they are aliens willing to exchange technology for favours - then who knows what sortof devilment they have been able to cook up together over the last 60 yrs. They have the ability to interact with the inorganic world - and Solomon was reputed to have used them to build his palace and it seems likely that they were used in the construction of many of the improbable ancient megaliths to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So Hitler was mentored by Crowley? And then the Nazi (scientists, at least) ended up in the USA.

What do Crowley, the Nazis and the leaders of the USA have in common? They all worshipped Horus.

In 1904, Crowley and his new wife Rose travelled to Egypt using the pseudonym of Prince and Princess Chioa Khan, titles which Crowley claimed had been bestowed upon him by an eastern potentate.[51] According to Crowley's own account, Rose, who was pregnant, began to experience visions while in the country, regularly informing him that "they are waiting for you", but not providing him with any further information as to who "they" were. It was on 18 March, after Crowley sought the aid of the Egyptian god Thoth in a magical rite, that she actually revealed who "they" were – the ancient Egyptian god Horus and his alleged messenger.

en.wikipedia.org...

Egyption depiction of Horus:

US depiction of Horus:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0172efb670f4.jpg[/atsimg]

Nazi depiction of Horus:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ded7790c192.jpg[/atsimg]

Awww hell. I'll even give you my South Australian Horus:

If you want to see more country's Horuses:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I applaud you, MrsBlonde, you have done your research here. World War 2 was a war of Time, and Crowley and Jack Parsons, along with L.Ron Hubbard, was in on it all, they performed a ritual known as "The Babylon Working."
My hat is off you you.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
I think the clue in all of this is the locations of all these meeting with 'aliens' - ie caves or underground bases - traditional homes of the jinn aka archons - tricksy manipulative shapeshifting beings that have a craving to infiltrate themselves into the human world...

Hi JohhnyBGood,

It is interesting that you connect the archons wtih the jinn, especially when we consider how the Hybrid Royal families with "Blue Blood" tampered with by the Aliens were considered in ancient Greece:

Archon (Gr. ἄρχων, pl. ἄρχοντες) is a Greek word that means "ruler" or "lord", frequently used as the title of a specific public office. It is the masculine present participle of the verb stem ἀρχ-, meaning "to rule", derived from the same root as monarch, hierarchy, and anarchy.

Archon - SOURCE: Wikipedia

Jinn (Arabic: جن‎ ǧinn, singular جني ǧinnī ; variant spelling djinn) or genies are supernatural creatures in Arab folklore and Islamic teachings that occupy a parallel world to that of mankind.

Jinn - SOURCE: Wikipedia

If the ARCHONS are the Underground Aliens whom the ancient Greeks considered to be our Rulers, then it is clear that the MonARCHS and the Illuminati hierARCHS who are today pulling the strings at the BILDERBERG and running the Farm from open official positions and through Secret Societies and their "Secret Police" better known as the Alphabet Agencies, are delegates of the ARCHONS.

In fact their claims to Legitimacy as MonARCHS is derived by being able to trace back their bloodline roots to the original ARCHONS who are the earliest representatives of their Lineage. The percentage of ARCHON BLOOD is what establishes the "Pecking Order" among members of Royal families and more broadly for Aristocracy at large. One's blood is more NOBLE depending upon how much of it has been "tampered with by Aliens".

Secret Societies and the Secret Service is also highly penetrated with agents with ARCHON BLOOD, although they were bred "Off the record" being illegitimately born and left to fester among themselves as a second class Royalty used as a STEALTH ROYAL ELITE better known today as the ILLUMINATI. It is thus very understandable why it is required, to rise to a higher level in the Alphabet Agencies or in Secret Societies and even to the 33rd Degree of Freemasonry or beyond, that one be of ARCHON BLOOD.

Those persons with a high proportion of such genetic makeup are not only tributary by allegiance to the Aliens aka Archons aka Jinns, but are also used as channelers by them. They CHANNEL ALIEN POWER which is used to control us as well as to bring them advantages. This is also quite possibly the origin of the Greco-Roman concept of being ruled by Demi-Gods, meaning those who were Hybrids with their blood mixed with Alien blood?

The term "demigod" (or "demi-god"), meaning "half-god", is commonly used to describe mythological figures whose one parent was a god and whose other parent was human; as such, demigods are human-god hybrids.

Demigod - Source: Wikipedia

Royal and Illuminati Elites were more closely tied to the NAZI Movement than is recorded by the History Books and are indirectly pulling the strings of many Intelligence agencies, with very visible links to both MI-6 and the CIA to name only these. This helps better explain why Royals and the Illuminati are so involved in Espionage, the Occult, Luciferian human sacrifice and the enslavement of humanity as well as our regular culling in horrendous wars. They are AGENTS OF THE ARCHONS, OUR HIERARCHS AND OUR MONARCHS.

If the word ANARCHIST simply means "WITHOUT an ARCHON" then I expect that a common striving of all of humanity is to free ourselves from the domination of an ALIEN SPECIES which is enslaving us and farming us, therefore we must indeed rid ourselves of the ARCHONS, and of their MONARCHS and their Illuminati HIERARCHS !

GS

edit on 20-12-2011 by Getsmart because: ANARCHISM simply means getting those Beasts Off Your Back !

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

I am under the impression that the Nazi regime has never ended, yet did not necessarily begin in Germany either. I think that the more one investigates the Occult side of history the more it becomes clear that it has always been about dominating the human race. All major countries involved had elite rulers. These rulers all benefited greatly from the war. Hitler, like any other figure head, was a pawn for these people. Whether it was to a self-serving E.T race? I don't know. I think that one of the reasons why these inbred psychopaths have been able to maintain power on Earth for so long is because they possess the "blue prints for control" so to speak. Maybe we should ask Prometheus.

Hi Thinking Cap,

Well, if you sense that the Nazi regime never ended it is probably because it never did: it was even here before the Nazis were! For the Nazi regime was just a manifestation of the Alien dominance from the Netherworld. As an example let us look at how their Ubermesch or Master Race philosophy got started.

"Haushofer subsequently visited Hitler frequently in his plush cell at the Landsberg Fortress with books and papers under his arm, and helped him to write what became the bible of the Nazi movement, Mein Kampf, virtually dictating long passages. Haushofer’s domination of the entire philosophical basis of the Nazi movement was solidified when he founded the “Luminous Lodge” or Vril Society in Berlin in the 20s."

"This eventually became the “inner circle” of the Thule Society, and reportedly attracted members from other occult movements in Europe, as well as from Tibet, Japan, India, Kashmir, Turkey and Ceylon. Its most inspirational book was “The Coming Race” by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, a story about an underground Utopian civilization where the inhabitants flew around in silent wingless vehicles, powered by a force called “vril” - hence the name of the society."

"Haushofer knew a great deal about life on Atlantis, almost as though through personal memory. He taught Hitler that the Aryan race was genetically developed by the “gods” of Atlantis in preparation for the coming disaster, to be a new “master race” afterwards. He claimed that the Aryans were given higher consciousness and the faculty of logical thought, instead of just super-memory as with the preceding sub-races on Atlantis."

"He convinced Hitler that the “pure” Germans were descended from this civilization from “Ultima Thule,” sometimes called Hyperborea, and were meant to be the nucleus of the new master race. Haushofer believed that this race of Aryan supermen survived the Atlantean upheavals and still existed somewhere underground in Tibet or the Gobi Desert, and he convinced Hitler to try and make contact with them."

"From 1926 through 1942, Haushofer organized annual German expeditions to Tibet. He apparently succeeded in making contact with an underground civilization in Tibet known in occult literature as “Agartha,” sometime in the early 30s. It is known that Haushofer met some monks from this underground city, and enlisted them in the Nazi cause. Some literature on this subject describes the monks as “adepts of the dark side.” They came to Berlin and set up a community. They were later joined by members of the Japanese Green Dragon Society, at the invitation of Haushofer."

..."Whether or not they materialized in the flesh in the inner sanctum of the Vril Society, or met with the Nazi leaders in the underground city through the mediation of the Tibetan monks, there is no doubt that Haushofer and Hitler, at least, met with the “ubermensch” or “superman.”

"In a conversation with Hermann Rauschning, the governor of Danzig, about the possibility of creating a new, advanced species of human through breeding, Hitler said, as reported by Rauschning,

“The new man is living amongst us now! He is here!” exclaimed Hitler, triumphantly. “Isn't that enough for you? I will tell you a secret. I have seen the new man. He is intrepid and cruel. I was afraid of him.”

Samuel Mathers, the founder of the Golden Dawn, had a similar encounter. In a manifesto to the members in 1896, he wrote,

“As to the secret chiefs with whom I am in touch and from whom I have received the wisdom of the Second Order... They used to meet me physically at a time and place fixed in advance. For my part, I believe they are human beings living on this earth, but possessed of terrible and superhuman powers.... I felt I was in contact with a force so terrible that I can only compare it to the shock one would receive from being near a flash of lightning during a great thunderstorm...”

The War for Planet Earth

In indeed they have been manifestations of a Demonic ALIEN force, the Nazi Regime and the CIA have been advancing an ALIEN AGENDA !

You have been warned.

Getsmart

edit on 20-12-2011 by Getsmart because: the CIA is a Nazi ALIEN AGENDA Continuum !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join