It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by chardonnay

I dont comprehend what you are saying. There is a great deal of misinformation concerning the RH neg factor and the only reason I believe it is unclonable is because of Hitler.He was obsessed with creating more hitlers and found he couldnt clone himself which led to further obsessions.What is disturbing to me is why was my education so vastly different from yours.. I dont mean to divert the intention of this thread but it seems to me if it cant be cloned ,it cant be cloned simply put.

Hi Chardonnay,

First may I say I am honored to have among us one who is of an earlier generation to have been about in the days when Hitler may have confided to you his inner preoccupations. For unless you were personally in his confidence it is hard to be certain what really transpired in his mind given the many conflicting accounts of his inner psyche as well as the barrage of disinformation woven around his persona and ensuing mystique.

That Hitler sought to Clone a "Master Race" is evident as an extension of his reasoning in his various writings and speeches. That the German people were somehow lead to believe that this race was their own is in itself a mystification by his propaganda minister Josef Goebbels. In fact this "Master Race" was that of a Ubermensch or Super Human entity he allegedly confessed to several close friends as having once had the privilege of meeting in person in an underground cave at Externstiene in central Germany.

There is more on this in a thread I started some time back in case you are interested - click on the quote:

“The new man is living amongst us now! He is here!” exclaimed Hitler, triumphantly. “Isn't that enough for you? I will tell you a secret. I have seen the new man. He is intrepid and cruel. I was afraid of him.”

If you read the book The Boys from Brazil or seen the spin-off movie you will note that it is all about the Cloning of Hitler, which has been said to be based on fact... True or False is anyone's guess, but I did note the presence amongst us of the key victim of the Congresswoman Giffords shootings, Federal District Court Judge Roll who strangely seemed to have been Cloned from Hitler, his wife being a likely Clone of one of Hitler's love interests, the noted cinematographer Leni Riefenstahl.

Wikipedia: The Boys from Brazil

Click for more on a possible Hitler Clone: Judge John Roll

Regarding what "can and can't be Cloned" which seems to be one of your key preoccupations in this thread, I direct you to a recent article in the Spiegel, which web browser Google Chrome can directly translate if you don't speak German.

Can Neanderthals Be Brought Back From The Dead?

Apparently far more can be Cloned than is commonly alleged and we are certainly not told of the genuine limits of Cloning technologies. I hope this helps provide insight into the problem sets which appear to trouble you in your foray into Human Cloning issues. If certain blood cells present technical difficulties in their direct Cloning, such as RH Negative, it seems rather simple to Clone full blown Humans who have RH Negative blood. Hence we can maybe differentiate replication of certain cells from the full fledged Cloning of entire biological entities when considering their feasibility?

Getsmart

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Hello GET Smart., I am considerably older than the rest of you. MY Father worked for Hughes during World War 11. My best friiends father was in an Indonesian prison camp for 5 years(he was Dutch). My French teacher was an army colonel in the Phillipines and my closest friends were involved in the taking of Berlin. The man was an American and the woman was a german girl of 18. Her father worked at a hospital in Berlin and told her she was consorting with the enemy. The German people were kept in the dark of a lot of the atrocities that we are told were going on. They also said our troops were just as bad as Hitlers. Raping and pillaging. If we don't want to go to war we don't have to. My knowledge of Hitler is secondhand, Ill have you but it was firsthand from my teachers.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I believe you are referring to robotoids and not clones as there is a significant difference but I personally do not believe the Gifford story.. Do you understand the effects of electromagnetic frequencies on the human mind?You seem to be an information gathering man.Please do some research on this subject.The answers are there , I believe.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The First lady gave away the store on the Obami clones when she made the statement about having fun watching him when he has FIVE things to do at once. Which one has the lowest handicap I wonder?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Yule C Mann

Hi Yull C Mann

There are surely quite many clues as to the operating errors of Clones. All one need do is watch archived footage of Bush Junior to see how defective a Clone can get when its programming breaks down. For the time being only key sectors of influence have been colonized with Clones; this leaves most other walks of life relatively uncontaminated for now, and hopefully for some time to come. It is not a healthy period in history to be an entertainer or a politician, as all those spots are reserved for their experimental crops of Clones.

GS

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Hi Chardonnay

I see that you noted my earlier involvement in the investigation into the Giffords shooting subterfuge which was a psychological operation: also I alleged that she was cloned from Eva Braun just as her husband and his identical twin were cloned from Mussolini while Judge Roll who was wacked during her shooting was a Clone of Adolf Hitler; the judge's good wife and widow was herself Cloned from Hitler's girlfriend famed photographer and cineaste Leni Riestenfahl.

I think that the Nazis were simply one branch of the Illuminati / Alien Conspiracy seeking to Clone and Genetically reingineer humanity; the other branches continue to this day!

Cheers

Getsmart

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Regarding what has been presented as "rocket science" regarding what might be necessary for the Cloning process, it has been outlined that combining DNA with a fertile egg is not nearly as complicated as we have been led to believe. Furthermore, incubating a Clone, or a less engineered newborn "in-vitro" is not either quite as complicated as we have been led to believe. A case in point:

"IVF is made to sound complicated, but the fact is that the early embryo is not very demanding," said Jonathan Van Blerkom, a fertility expert at the University of Colorado. A human embryo doesn't need much beyond some basic solutions, a steady pH level and constant temperature, he said...

... "Van Blerkom developed the simplified technique after European colleagues asked him how IVF could be done in developing countries. "My first reaction was, 'You've got to be kidding,'" he said. But with two test tubes and special solutions, "it's possible to generate the exact same conditions, or very similar, to what people are generating in a $60,000 incubator."

Test Tube Babies - A Simpler, Cheaper Technique ?

What this implies is far reaching for the Clone Conspiracy, as it leads to a greater possibility of human Cloning for many centuries past, but without necessarily even a fraction of what modern technology provides in terms of instruments and materials. This lends considerably greater credence to the hypothesis that there has been a Conspiracy to Clone human beings for quite a few centuries already. I hope this aspect of the Cloning process can be revisited in the future in order to identify the methods which were probably used in what today we might call "Low-Tech Cloning".

Getsmart

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There is significant evidence of a Clone Conspiracy, with people in many walks of life noticing the undeniable signs of people of influence being eliminated and replaced by DNA replicas we call Clones. We can notice this in various areas and even in recent works of science fiction where things are rather clearly revealed. I shall highlight some of the similarities between a movie called "The World's End" and the Clone Conspiracy. Other than the fact that they call them "Blanks" it is quite close to revealing what we have already discovered in these threads... namely that:

- Aliens have invaded our planet and are using their technological advantage to infiltrate our society.
Cloning of humans in earlier times required above standard mainstream technology.

- Aliens used 2,000 entry points throughout the planet to target humans to sample for DNA and replicate as "Blanks".
The Clone Conspiracy is a global worldwide process penetrating every nation.

- Aliens replicate humans with "Blanks" who are used to propagate the ideology of an Alien Agenda.
Clones of celebrities and politicians put out spin and warp the minds of populations.

- The "Blanks" are blue blooded, which is synonymous with being of Royal Lineage.
Clones are often of Royal heritage, many earlier Royals have been Cloned as politicians and celebrities.

- There are corrupt and spineless humans who assist the Aliens and their "Blanks" take over the world.
The Illuminati are stealth Royal bloodliners who assist in the Clone Conspiracy.

- The "Blanks" try to win over humans to their cause with lies and deceit about helping humanity.
The Clones and their Illuminati helpers claim to be helping humanity.

- In the movie we are close to "The World's End".
In reality we are close to being fully conquered by an army of Clones !

- In the movie we must choose between technological comfort or our freedom and very humanity.
We must also make some hard choices, our leaders are Clones and are making the wrong ones for us !

Stand up to them and take back your World !

Getsmart

edit on 1-9-2013 by Getsmart because: Clones are BLANK because without a Soul !

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I have seen the tendency on Getsmart's part to see everyone & everything as a clons - going a little overboard. IMO

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Not a clone, perhaps, but even MSM is noticing John Kerry is sketchy - possible impostor-replaCIAment

John Kerry’s face looks different: Exhaustion, illness, Botox?

In the midst of the intense congressional hearings on Syria, many longtime observers had questions that had nothing to do with a possible military strike: Why did Secretary of State John Kerry look so different? His eyes seemed less droopy than usual, his entire face seemed somehow wider...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Thanks Someotherguy,

This is indeed an interesting topic, as there are some unverified aspects of the shifts in public personalities which are also accompanied by marked shifts in their appearances. You have noted this astutely in the case of Sir Faul McCartney who was replaced presumably by a Clone, but not a Clone of himself but of Emperor Justinian. Similarly, the British actor Joseph Grimaldi was replaced again by a Clone, not of himself, but of Emperor Justinian some two hundred years ago. See the other Clone Conspiracy thread for details.

Grimaldi Replaced ! Stars and Celebrity Clones

Regarding the John Kerry discrepancies, what can be noted especially are the very different people who seem visible in two separate photos both taken within less than a month. Surely people can look relatively different when having had plastic surgery, especially when healing from an intervention. Especially so in recent days when new technologies use various forms of flesh heating and skin burning to produce very different reactions which can make a face swell and be distorted. Finally part of the differences can be attributed to variations in clothing, lighting, facial hair or haircuts as well as camera lens focal lengths and other photographic settings and image processing. Nonetheless, I leave the readers here to contemplate these two pictures published in the above article to judge for themselves, if there is indeed somebody else inside a John Kerry flesh suit or whatnot LOL.

John Kerry in Columbia on 8/12, 2013
John Kerry in Congress on 9/11, 2013

Back in August he was gaunt and thin faced, and his eyes look tired and wearing as would be the case for a member of the Secret Society Skull & Bones who know a lot more than anyone can be comfortable with about what is really behind the powers of this world. We can see in the photo taken this week on the anniversary of 9/11 that not only his face is wider, giving the impression of larger features in proportion to his skull size, but also a very different look in his eyes. Could this be a change of mood, or simply a change of the being inside? Today's unfolding drama seeking military conflict in the Middle East could be related to this change of persona. While Someotherguy may be right that I tend to speculate a lot about whether VIP's were swapped for Clones, we can justly ask ourselves such a question in the light of these changes.

FWIW

Getsmart

edit on 13-9-2013 by Getsmart because: Cloned BLANKS may be replacing our Politicians ! ! !

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
worthy thread

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Thanks Zachary !

As you can see I've been away for a while. Partly due to pursuing other avenues of exploration, partly because I needed a break from this problem set. But today the Electoral Circus putting in the ring Political Clowns who are Clones is hard to swallow. I was asked what I thought of one of the candidates and all I could think of replying is that "It depends on who is holding their remote". And they are successful as both the Republican and the Democrat winners of the New Hampshire primaries were both of dubious genetic origin and possibly creatures who are programmed and controlled.

Those investigating human clones in positions of influence and publishing their findings on the Internet have noted that Donald Trump was cloned from one of America's most famous Generals, none other than Patton. It can even be argued that his hair issues are caused by a hankering for a helmet lost.

Now that he has risen to national stature, we can look at Bernie Sanders who was strangely tolerated as a Left-Wing Gatekeeper for many decades when anyone else of similar rhetoric would have been evacuated rapidly out of the political scene. This is for a reason perhaps, as he may well have been cloned from one of the Founding Fathers of the nation and the second US President right after George Washington, yes, John Adams.

BERNIE SANDERS FOR PRESIDENT OR BUST !

Who will win the presidency this time, and more importantly who has programmed them and can trigger their policy ?

A clone is most likely to be cast into the highest office of the planet as President of the Earth's greatest superpower.

Getsmart

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Getsmart

Nice to see you back on the boards Getsmart. =)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

This is a fun conspiracy theory to entertain!

I have to admit I always thought Chelsea Clinton looked somewhat like the Queen and Prince Charles. More than even Bill & Hillary...and even Webster Hubbell.

Now...to add to that purely entertaining intrigue....Chelsea named her kids 'Charlotte' and 'Aidan.'

'Charlotte' is the feminized form of 'Charles' (Kate and William named their own daughter Charlotte), and 'Aidan' is an anagram for 'Diana.'

AND...there has always been this 'fringe' rumor that Charles and Diana had a child BEFORE William and Harry -- a girl -- that was raised in the U.S. and was born from a surrogate.

edit on 15-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Attack of the Clones hah!

I was looking over some tubevids because of this thread on clones. I can see it happening ay, mind blown i might even be one. everyone could who would even know. Right here's some clone videos i found.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

bump

Amazing thread Getsmart

S&F

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Getsmart

As evidence of how deep set this is, and to note duly that it is indissociable from the Royal bloodlines, shall we take a look at two of the most relevant political actors of the first half of the twentieth century.

Winston Churchill and SA leader Ernst Röhm

It is 'Kristal' clear that Ernst Röhm was a Clone of Winston Churchill. We can therefore assume that either Churchill as member of the German Bloodline ruling England under the assumed British name of Windsor was pulling the strings of this puppet, or that Both Röhm and Churchill were agents for the same master?

In fact it is exceedingly unlikely that one was a clone of the other.
Churchhill has a slight right facial droop- most evident near his cigar.That indicates relative underactivity of the right cerebral hemisphere.Rohm has the opposite. This sort of characteristic is likely to persist lifelong.

The other similarities are nothing more than the fact that there are only so many characteristic facial types around. People do look similar to some others of their racial stock.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

So who are the clones about now ?
How to tell ?

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join