It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Hi Getsmart

Sorry about the brevity here. Just wanted to explain that the reason I raised the issue of St.Germain was to illustrate that long before mass-communication, the supposed 'simple folk' were aware, at least to some degree, of many of the issues you've raised throughout this and the Doppleganger threads as regards unnatural 'longevity', for example

Compared to people of previous eras, we still enjoy enormous free-speech, as you've no doubt aware. So as we know, they were forced to hedge their bets and utilize song, riddle, jest, folk-tales, etc. in order to get the message abroad. But for most today, the St.Germain story lifts the lid about something few have even heard of, let alone considered. The issue may have arisen via a 'simple' servant who mentioned to others of her class that a certain noble appeared to have changed little since she last served him twenty years earlier. ' Cor, that's strange ! ' one might have uttered, and so the rumour may have spread, causing others to be more than usually observant next time they saw St.Germain, and so on, the story growing with each retelling until it went mainstream. All good. More power to the people.

As to the veracity of the St. Germain tale, it doesn't really matter one way or the other, as long as it serves to open eyes and stimulate thought via the 'commoners' wisdom of 'Where there's one .. there's more '

As to Dali Lama -- mentioned to illustrate the acceptance of and belief in 'continuance' within certain ranks/spheres

Same could be applied to the Egyptian and even present-day European royals

So the concept of continuance .. even as far as complete personalities ... has a long history, little analysed in today's world (until this, your thread, perhaps

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

More and more, actual animals are being discovered to possess 'human-like' emotions. For example, it was recently announced that it had been discovered that 'cats possessed human-thinking' (scientists' term) equivalent to say, a two year old human child.

Oh, absolutely. Animals are very intelligent. I didn't realize how smart they were until I started training horses. African gray parrots, ravens & crows, cetaceans, sea lions, dogs, rats, octopuses, etc, are all very intelligent, & demonstrably so. People have just been basically taught to think of animals as "stupid" so that animals can be mercilessly exploited w/out anyone having to feel too badly about it. IMO, it's the dark ones behind the brutality directed towards our fellow Earthlings - they feed off of the pain & fear of the billions of animals brutally slaughtered every year. People then ingest that meat which is full of negative energy - it really helps keep people asleep, which is exactly what the dark ones want. If people want conditions on this planet to become more positive, they can start by making kinder food choices. JMO

How do we explain the Blairs and Bushes and similar psychopaths ?

They & the other "born-rottens" are like they are b/c their souls are from a different place & dimension than others like us. They have different values & philosophies from us - they have chosen the dark side. JMO

But, we ask if a merciful, all-knowing God would create creatures who are 'born rotten' and doomed to a life of depravity ?

Souls have free will to choose that experience. But it is, fundamentally, God exploring those aspects of Itself.

Surely, there's a better model ? You or I could come up with a better model in five seconds ! For starters, how about a world where everything is NOT compelled to destroy something else in order to eat and survive ?

Some people, I included, believe that this part of the universe has become distorted. Anna Hayes refers to it as a "distorted black-hole universe" that has been separated from the rest of the correctly functioning universe. It needs to be fixed.

Faul McCartney ? Well, on the face of it, he's done a pretty good job of 'presenting' Paul for several decades.

Well, except for Wings & then Faul being voted "Most annoying celebrity" a couple of years back. lol

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Getsmart, you mentioned Sgt. Clifford Stone on page 12. Do you think he might have been replaCIAed? I watched the Project Camelot interview & then a Disclosure Project clip supposedly w/ him. I was kind of shocked at how different he sounded. Compare:

I got a good vibe from the man in the 1st video, but not in the 2nd.

It is really not too surprising that they would switch out someone who was exposing the ET coverup, now is it?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hi again Dock9, you raised too many important fundamentals to respond to quickly, so I will do so later.

Originally posted by someotherguy
Getsmart, you mentioned Sgt. Clifford Stone on page 12. Do you think he might have been replaCIAed? I watched the Project Camelot interview & then a Disclosure Project clip supposedly w/ him. I was kind of shocked at how different he sounded.

I got a good vibe from the man in the 1st video, but not in the 2nd.

It is really not too surprising that they would switch out someone who was exposing the ET coverup, now is it?

Someotherguy, I agree that their voices are different, in the first video however he is in control of the situation, possibly in the familiar surroundings of his own home and with a positive crew open to his ideas. In the second video his throat may be constricted by the stress of speaking to a hostile crowd of skeptical or even cynical journalists, and he may also feel in greater danger due to the wider degree of media exposure. This can do a lot to significantly raise the pitch of one's voice and speed up speech delivery.

Also, his hairline has receded lower on the left side of his skull than on the right side, and this can be seen on both videos. The lighting is also different as well as the camera distance and lens optics, not to mention the different microphones and sound recording audio chain. In the second video he certainly does seem very uncomfortable, possibly out of legitimate fear of the Men in Black if he is sincere, or out of fear if false and worried about discovery if forgetting a rehearsed text?

By the way, speaking of Men in Black, I was myself a couple of weeks ago sprinkled on the head on with powder by a Man in Black on public transportation, the guy dropped it on my head as I was seated while rushing out. I had no time to react other than to reluctantly breathe in the abrasive dust which reminded me of the sneezing powder we used to buy at the novelty store when we were kids. I washed off once home 20 minutes later, and haven't fallen ill. However I recently learned that Anthrax inhalation can take up to 6 weeks to kick in so I'm off to get a blood test for antibodies. If positive it is easily cured by an injected antibiotic treatment for 60 days. If left untreated in advance it is fatal 2 days after symptoms appear.

The Man in Black had attracted my attention because he was ENTIRELY dressed in black, shirt, slacks shoes, tie, jacket and most unusually he held in his hand a fairly wide rimmed black felt hat which you never see anyone wearing. He looked like the proverbial Men in Black except that he wasn't driving a black car, obviously, and he wasn't oriental looking.

I am well traveled and usually accurately guess people's nationality by observing them. He seemed to be observing me with a knowing yet curious way of looking at me. His visible nervous discomfort got me really trying hard to identify his nationality or group appurtenance to no avail. He was unreferenced in my book. Given my identity research and postings in this thread, I tried to memorize his features to be able to reconstitute them if needed, for example by a police artist if something nasty happened. I would recognize him anywhere (a famous eyewitness line) and he happened to looked almost exactly like this artists rendering of a Men in Black which I found on the Internet only a few days ago, with the same facial features and bald head, but a darker shirt and slightly younger appearance (38 to 43 years old) but just as sullen.

Man In Black

That website gives the following description of Men in Black from The Alien Encyclopedia:

Men in Black: Also referred to as the 'Men In Black' or 'Horlocks'. These are apparently in many cases humans who are controlled by draconian influences, although other 'MIB' have been encountered which do not seem human, but more reptilian OR synthetic. The 'MIB' have been encountered often after UFO sightings, usually intimidating witnesses into keeping silent about what they've seen (many of the witnesses may be 'abductees' with suppressed memories of the event). Their 'threats' appear to be motivated by attempts to utilize 'terrorism', 'fear' or 'intimidation' as a psychological weapon against witnesses. This 'weapon' may not only be used to keep the human 'MIB' under control, but by the human MIB's themselves.
Men in Black

I considered whether he could have been linked to a satanist group such as the one I had earlier suspected of painting the 666 triangles on my building, but my perception was that he was not that, but what he really was I couldn't make out, as if there was an extrasensory wall preventing me from knowing. He only stayed on one stop, and when he got up and went to the door in front of my seat to exit, I figured it was a false alert and that my imagination had been overactive.

Then, suddenly, instead of exiting he ran incredibly fast to the door behind me before I could raise my eyes, dumping the powder on my scalp while storming out the back door. The front door remained closed, proving I hadn't imagined the improbable incident, and the lady sitting across from me almost fell out of her seat at what had just happened. But she didn't say anything, being in city transit, and being myself too dazed about having lowered my attention although I had realized a risk, thought it was too late for me. It burned my nose and had my eyes itching, and I could feel on my hair the presence of the substance. I didn't touch my head or face to avoid contaminating my hands and anything else then with them. I just let it sit there and remained seated until I could unboard to shake off my head far from others. I was especially concerned for innocent bystanders who might become collateral victims of that powder, but didn't have my wits about me to know what to do, something I now regret.

Once home I phoned someone whose work phone is taped for professional security purposes in order to make an immediate voice record of the incident, with time and details should I be felled as a consequence. Two weeks later I assumed it must have been a scare tactic to dissuade me from continuing my research, and now wonder if it might be either that or a delayed reaction. I'll know shortly with the Lab results.

As ATS threads are monitored, I invite any decent and honorable Agency personnel with access to phone records and public transit video surveillance images to post here any images of the individual boarding or exiting the transit system. Details of who I am and when and where this happened are childplay to obtain for anyone with security access. Such a posting would do much to credit at least part of the Intelligence Community as having residual decent members, and not only rogue criminalized factions. Thanks in advance.

Getsmart

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Getsmart,

Sounds like someone is trying to scare you into silence. Did you save any of that powder for analysis?

[edit on 5-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Outstanding tread. Very interesting constributions from other members..........good stuf.

S&F

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Getsmart,

Sounds like someone is trying to scare you into silence. Did you save any of that powder for analysis?

Hi Someotherguy,

At this date I agree that is probably the case that it was a scare tactic, especially as that has been the most common characteristic behavior of Men In Black. But who and why? Does this mean that there is an Alien connection to the Clone Conspiracy? It still has me stumped. Believe me if I see another guy with the same getup, I'm going at him daredevil style and getting some fast direct answers.

He ran past me almost silently like a blur, couldn't have lasted more than 5 seconds or so including the dump on the bullseye without slowing down. Bursting out I did hear his pace accelerate. It was like those Kung Fu movies where they learn to walk like shadows, or as if he'd slowed time down and moved before I could detect him. Weirdest thing that ever happened to me, although fortunately not the nastiest.

I didn't attend to that powder because my first priority was not to let more than had to get inside me. I sat fairly still, didn't speak to the lady across although she had been a witness, partly because I was in shock and partly because I didn't want to open my mouth to the dust around my face and making my eyes sting and my nose hurt. I breathed as shallowly and slowly as I could and didn't go back to normal until I was out where I could violently shake it off my head without using my hands. I know it wasn't any good because of my physical reaction. And it wasn't itching powder because that itches more, nor sneezing powder as it didn't make me sneeze. It was far less violent than mace, but harsh enough to be worried.

Once home I washed off my head and shampooed several times over, rubbing away like never before. If it was something nasty antibodies will show up in the bloodstream, and I'll pursue the matter from there. If not I can only hope it isn't one of those nasty substances they use to give people an awful rapid cancer, like in Bob Marley's boot or as UFO Researchers have been known to get...

Heck, we're here for a spin on the road of destiny, so why not go fighting? Anyhow individually we can't do much about it other than share our insight and pass on the message so that things can one day change.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Outstanding tread. Very interesting constributions from other members..........good stuf.

S&F

Hi Zatara,

Thanks from all here for your interest, and hope to see you here again later. This is about as much of a General Conspiracy Thread as they get, but we've been outcast into Skunk Works, which now feels like a home away from home. At least this way it doesn't quickly turn into a runaway thread splitting off page after page into countless directions.

Getsmart

PS. By the way, sorry if my Man In Black story on this page seems off topic. Usually I read accounts like this on the Internet and figure somebody is an aspiring Sci-Fi writer, because it isn't very believable even when you live it yourself on your way home from work. I am only relating it her just in case it has something to do with our topic. Some group of sorts might be reacting to this thread, or to something I may have even inadvertently said without any assurance or evidence. Possibly we've hit a nerve, but having touched on so many possibilities and pondered over multiple hypotheses, it is hard to determine what they would be responding to, much less who they might be.

While I couldn't figure out that character, one thing which seemed clear to me while I was checking him out while he was seated, was that he was not there of his own choice but was on assignment. For whom? Beats me. At least it goes to show that we're getting warm enough that someone is uncomfortable, so there's got to at least be something to the Clone Conspiracy. If I get badly ill, we'll further know they are some quite nasty humanoids, if otherwise that they have a wicked sense of humor.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Some people are just born rotten. BORN rotten [...] she heard a babe cry and looked down, only to recoil in horror. Staring up at her was a foul old man, lurking in the newborn's features. Shocked to the core, the nurse made a note of this when she arrived home... Then, when she retired, she began tracing the lives of those children, only to discover that in almost every case, these children embarked on lives of crime from almost the time they could walk, most ending up in jail or in early and violent death... At the same time, there are those (countless) who would gladly accept a noose or bullet through the brain rather than rape, torture, kill or rob. The inherently decent have at least equal steel in their spine as the decorated soldier. So just as some are born rotten, others are born incorruptible.

Yes, Dock9, there is something to this, but there is also something to people being born innocent and either gradually or suddenly mutating into someone Rotten, while the reverse has sometimes been known to happen. So while I agree that some things may be predestined, I think that there is still a fair margin of interaction with our destiny, if only given a chance to learn and change one's ways, and as long as one's actions are more general in nature than focused on specific yearnings. Unless I'm mistaken this has been referred to since antiquity with an explicit word, seldom used today, Fortitude.

How do we explain the Blairs and Bushes and similar psychopaths ? Was it 'God's Will' at work ? Or the Will of Something Else ? Was this world designed for Peace ? Look around. Is this world a Test ? If so, Who/What set the exam ? For what reason ? To create uber-violent, depraved graduates ? Or to sift the decent from the dirt ? And *IF* the latter, then shouldn't the examiners AND decent-graduates be giving thanks to those (the dirt) who made it possible for them pass the exam ?

But, we ask if a merciful, all-knowing God would create creatures who are 'born rotten' and doomed to a life of depravity ? And we ask if that merciful and all-knowing God would demand that the born-decent should prove themselves yet again via trial by fire and filth, here on Earth ? Surely, there's a better model ? You or I could come up with a better model in five seconds ! For starters, how about a world where everything is NOT compelled to destroy something else in order to eat and survive ?

Like I said earlier, you are touching in one fell swoop on an awful lot of fundamentals, and your observations are most legitimate. Regarding the Blairs and Bushes, we must realize that there is sufficient inhumanity in them to warrant the suspicion that they are not genuinely human, as we are. The issue is conscience, which makes one susceptible to moral pain greater than any physical pain if the degree of wrong is sufficient. It is this conscience which distinguishes good from evil and right from wrong.

Clearly, there is something out there, organizing events and occupying the bodies of the Blairs and Bushes which is devoid of conscience. Are they demonic entities from another dimension outside of our perceptual senses, or Alien beings come from far away and playing a giant puppet game with our lives? The idea of this life on Earth being a test, a spiritual grade school passage, a purification of one's soul, a maturing of one's spirit or a confrontation and exploration of the universal consciousness - - appears to me to be too convenient an explanation given the most unusual phenomena we are witnessing in mass today. It might be closer to an ancient disinformation dogma rather than a plausible explanation of the tragic injustice, useless suffering, irrational confusion and gratuitous strife which encumbers much of human existence.

The perspective of the Occupation of Earth for centuries by some Evil force seems to be more appropriate an explanation which fits far better with what we know of our history - not to mention its destruction and re-writing - and what we witness today as occurring in many realms from Politics to Show Business. It is that, or worse yet, a prison planet from which you only escape feet first.

And how about this precognition, huh ? We're talking verified, proven precognition. It exists... Precognition is the key. Precognition makes a mockery of our lives, suffering, ideals, efforts, etc. Not much point staking one's life on the pursuit of justice, if it's already been 'decided' that justice will not prevail in that particular sphere, for example. Not much point striving to win through, if it's been decided you shall not win in that instance or in life generally. Not much point fighting nobly for a cause if it's been determined it's a lost cause that will cost you and yours everything unto the tenth generation.

People don't like any of this. So they deny it and claim that 'whilst some things might have been predetermined, it's always possible to turn things around '. They like that idea a lot more. If they couldn't believe it possible to 'turn things around' --- they'd have no reason to keep on going. So, we live in denial, in hope. Only takes a bit of hope to keep people trudging on and whatever is running this show relies on our continuing to trudge and fight on. We're 'entertainment'...

Dock9, your conclusion is pretty similar to mine (giant puppet game?) but we didn't reach it by the same path. I have been forced to accept that there are aspects of predestination but also, there are forces which can change destiny, to this I can attest. However, these forces can be accessed either by Black Occult Practices and demonic possession, the more frequent method possibly explaining where the Blairs and Bushes come from, or by the less usual positive projection of Fortitude, a form of Hope which is imprecise but connected with Faith in a Virtue, faith that such a Virtue will manifest itself somewhere, somehow. And it can.

We're at the END of the chain, not the instigators. We need to stop blaming ourselves and devote more time and effort to identifying the instigators, the Script Writers.

Few will dispute this, even if we try to instigate change by posting right here. Shall we boycott their script ?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
For those here most interested in seeing more examples of cloned leaders, here are a couple more French Prime Ministers.

The first was Prime Minister during the late 70's under President Valery Giscard d'Estaing, his name was Raymond Barre and he was notorious for putting the population to sleep with his soporific speeches, and later when a Congressman he became notorious for falling asleep during the sessions.

There is a possibility that he was cloned from Lucius Caecilius Jucundus who lived in Pompei and whose house still partly stands. He was a Roman banker, slave auctioneer and the local tax collector, quite the unsavory character will you not agree?

Lucius Caecilius Jucundus and Raymond Barre

The second French Prime Minister shown here was sourced possibly from a far more recent predecessor, dating back only to the late 16th Century. He is best know for being the crafty Cardinal in the Three Musketeers, always trying to scheme and plot, as if it was all a Conspiracy!

His name, Cardinal de Richelieu.

The Prime Minister in question is Michel Rocard and held that position at the head of the Government under the first term of President Francois Mitterrand, the Grand Master of the Great Orient Masonic Lodge and a Rose Croix to boot. He's the one responsible for the Illuminati glass pyramid at the Louvre.

Michel Rocard and Francois Mitterrand

He was for the longest time the second in command in the French Socialist Party and now has gotten very chummy with Clone President Sarkozy for whom he occasionally works in various capacities. A duplicity worthy of his Cardinal progenitor.

Michel Rocard with Cardinal de Richelieu

Of course he hasn't got the goatee or the funny red beanie cap so it is hard to find the resemblance striking, but upon analysis they do look quite alike this time both in physical characteristics and in personality.

When I find more time I will post more photo comparisons of other Royal and Presidential Clones.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Getsmart,

The attack you suffered makes me think of the one described by Duncan O'Finioan. In this interview, he describes how a guy on a motorcycle dressed all in black pointed 2 fingers at him, which made him very ill. He didn't know how the guy did it, but he was very sick for 3 days. It might have been some scalar technology hidden up the guy's sleeve or maybe it was a psychic attack.

I have read from several sources that aliens were involved in giving humans cloning technology.

It seems that you are really getting to some people - congratulations!

"It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!"
~ Emiliano Zapata

[edit on 6-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The attack you suffered makes me think of the one described by Duncan O'Finioan.

Maybe that is because I was also used by project Talent (for brain, not brawn). You don't get this dedicated to opposing them if you don't know just how corrupted and Evil they are. If the Intelligence Agents who have "volunteered" their own kids for exploitation of this kind only knew, they'd be aghast.

My first attack was at age 16, a planned entrapment aided by another Talent alumni, followed by kidnapping during which the means of disposing of my corpse was discussed in my presence. Will power alone enabled my miraculous escape, and I had them arrested. After 2 months trial they were released thanks to a deal struck between the prosecutor and the CIA. The arresting policeman told me it was because the group leader was an agent whom they argued they needed for other operations.

Another attack befell me last May which sent me to the emergency ward, medical staff couldn't explain test results and insisted on keeping me 5 days under observation. The room was at the end of a deserted corridor, my fifth sense told me to get out of there ASAP which I did against doctor's orders -- after a hospital official came to my room and ranted that what they were asking him to do was "worse than the Nazis"...

Intel Agents: Your own kids are in serious danger in these programs, NOW because of the abuse involved, LATER because they are fatally bound to become liabilities. They will be * DISCARDED* at best once you pass on. You have been warned.

I have read from several sources that aliens were involved in giving humans cloning technology.

This is something that a number of sources claim. If true, this might mean that it was either done by Aliens, or by Illuminati groups who had access to such advanced technology way long ago back in distant times. This would explain some of the things I've noticed:

- early clones, produced one hundred and fifty years ago if not earlier (I have done no research into earlier cloning)

- cloning from dubious DNA which would not have been properly conserved, implying better sampling and DNA reconstruction techniques than are officially available even today (this is the case for Romans who were not preserved in the Egyptian desert)

- the use of clones in ways we do not understand, and cannot readily imagine the motivation for: could it be for an Alien Agenda?

Here is a quote regarding an allegation of Aliens teaching humans cloning technology.

The cloning of human beings, of life forms and the art of subversion was taught by the Greys to the NSA. On the two highest levels of human interaction with the Greys within the NSA, there exists cloned human beings and humans so heavily implanted, that according to the Andromedans, they do not consider them human beings anymore. They have joined the group mind of the Greys. They have lost free will. They are clone robots! Their soul is trapped and they are no longer considered compassionate human beings...

The Greys clone their own race into a cast of slaves, just like ants. They all basically think the same things at the same time. Their minds are like radios. If there are no radio waves, they don't do anything. They have computers which transmit the radio-like waves, telling them what their jobs are, their functions that they must carry out. If the computers, their group mind, were shut down, the Greys would no longer know what to do for themselves. They do not possess individual intelligence like us, although they would very much like to create us to be like them.
www.subversiveelement.com...

Are Aliens trying to breed into humans their Hive Mentality?

Is the Illuminati driven Virginia-based Intel "Family" using their technology to create an Elite task force to assist them with our own condemnation? Or are they going along with them to later use these Elite Troups against Aliens? We cannot know without further intel of our own, and we don't have better methods than through volunteered anonymous postings in this thread.

Regarding the Reality of Cloned Leaders here is another example.

Earlier you noted that the French Socialist Party's Presidential Candidate in 2007 was Segolene Royale, who was cloned from the last Romanov Czarina.

Segolene Royale and Czarina Alexandra Feodorovna

Here you can see her again with her husband, Francois Hollande, longtime former Chairman of the French Socialist Party who today announced his candidacy for the 2012 Presidential Election.

Segolene Royale and Francois Hollande

However, she isn't the only Clone in the would be presidential couple, and as she was named "Royale" due to her Royal and Presidential Clone Origins, he wasn't called "Hollande" by coincidence.

Here he is shown next to his DNA donor, who was probably selected because Napoleon is still so famous that they could never get away with his duplicate. So his favorite brother, little Louis would have to do.

Francois Hollande next to the King of Holland

There seems to be a pattern of ruling us with mind controlled Cloned Presidential Couples.

Possibly this reduces the risks of leaks of using a human agent as presidential spouse, and creates a more easily simulated appearance of family unity.

Take a glance at Napoleon Bonaparte's youngest brother, whom he married off to Empress Josephine's daughter and made King of Holland. The only differences are the contemporary edition's over eating, balding head, eyeglasses and shorter nose because it is broken and arched instead of straight. He can be readily identified as a CLONE by comparing their inner ear structure which is virtually identical, this section serves much as a fingerprint in identifying people, it is our best reference since clones have different fingerprints.

Louis Bonaparte King of Holland and Francois Hollande

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Maybe that is because I was also used by project Talent (for brain, not brawn). You don't get this dedicated to opposing them if you don't know just how corrupted and Evil they are.

Why am I not surprised by this? Honestly, I suspected something like this b/c of all the clones you are finding & how quickly you put things together. Just wondering, how do you find these clone connections? I was told of the Faul-Justinius connection. I would never have found it on my own. Are you told, or are you able to intuit the connections, or perhaps use some other psychic ability?

Thank you for sharing those awful attacks. You're a very brave person to keep revealing the Truth in spite of the very real danger you're facing.

If true, this might mean that it was either done by Aliens, or by Illuminati groups who had access to such advanced technology way long ago back in distant times.

This is one reason I didn't even blink when it was suggested people have been cloned from ancient times. Dr. Oberth, Werner von Braun's mentor, talked about how the US was helped w/ alien technology. At 5:19:

He was talking about the space program, but if that's true, then it's not that far-fetched that they'd get cloning technology, too, right? [Doesn't NASA seem a bit like NAZI?]

- the use of clones in ways we do not understand, and cannot readily imagine the motivation for: could it be for an Alien Agenda?

Oh, just imagine the possibilities!

Here is a quote regarding an allegation of Aliens teaching humans cloning technology.

...On the two highest levels of human interaction with the Greys within the NSA, there exists cloned human beings and humans so heavily implanted, that according to the Andromedans, they do not consider them human beings anymore. They have joined the group mind of the Greys. They have lost free will. They are clone robots! ...

This is very interesting in light of some information I've received that humans may or may not have souls. Humans w/out souls are like an artificial life-form - sort of like DATA from Star Trek. They may be highly intelligent & function very well, but there is no soul in the body.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I just wanted to drop by to tell you guys how I deeply admire your work and your fortitude in trying to expose these evildoers, you truly are heroes in every sense of the word, bless you!

If I hadn't already starred and flagged I'd do it again and again and again.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Your encouragement is greatly appreciated, TheLaughingGod! Tusen tack :-)

Getsmart is doing an amazing job exposing this clone agenda.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

If true, this might mean that it was either done by Aliens, or by Illuminati groups who had access to such advanced technology way long ago back in distant times.

This is one reason I didn't even blink when it was suggested people have been cloned from ancient times. Dr. Oberth, Werner von Braun's mentor, talked about how the US was helped w/ alien technology. He was talking about the space program, but if that's true, then it's not that far-fetched that they'd get cloning technology, too, right? [Doesn't NASA seem a bit like NAZI?

That is one GOOD video about the issue, and it is short enough for anyone to check out (less than 10 minutes). What is worrisome is that the Nazis were in touch with Aliens, and that gave the world Nazism. Now the American Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex is giving us the New World Order which has the same Eugenics and fascist components. Are these Aliens nut cases, or are they doing to us what they would not have anyone ever do to them if they could avoid it ?

...humans may or may not have souls. Humans w/out souls are like an artificial life-form - sort of like DATA from Star Trek. They may be highly intelligent & function very well, but there is no soul in the body.

This might explain why our cloned leaders are willing to sell us down the river: they have no soul. They are pure ego, mind without conscience.

This helps us reach some early conclusions regarding whether the Blairs and Bushes (to quote the Brazilian UFO researcher in the above video) are innocent politicians, controlled tools or the masterminds of an Alien Conspiracy. They were created by the Aliens and their Earthling accomplices in the Illuminati's controlled Secret Service Black Projects. They are programmed and mind controlled CLONES.

We are given the ILLUSION that they are the human masterminds of our destiny by what I call The Clone Convention which is a yearly meeting of the Bilderberg Group. Here they are tweaked, uploaded instructions and reprogrammed with new firmware. Others at given dates will receive hard reboots by being taken in for more serious work or even replaced by a new clone. Then we get the media talking about their accident and miraculous recovery, their life changing experiences which drum in the NEW "whoever". They are a lot newer than most suspect.

Regarding Clone identification, I shall try to use what is the closest thing we have to finger prints, that being inner ear structure which must be a close match for somebody to be a clone of someone else. As an example, here is a match up of photos of French Presidential hopeful and former candidate, Segolene Royal with Czarina Alexandra Feodorovna.

Ears with closely matching cartilage patterns

We are therefore currently deeply colonized by Aliens using humanoid CLONES to run the show from Hollywood to the United Nations. We'd better wake up before they get rid of the rest of us and turn the entire planet into nothing less than a giant Clone Farm.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
I just wanted to drop by to tell you guys how I deeply admire your work and your fortitude in trying to expose these evildoers...

Hi TheLaughingGod,

Thanks for the encouragement, it does help as few post here. I think it has to do with the layers of reality which are shed once you realize just how different things are from what we are taught to believe. First we have to realize that some people are not "normal people" and consider what that might imply, it is definitely not a comfortable idea.

Once you get past this hardest first step, then you find out that some branches of the Intelligence Agencies are NOT dedicated to protecting you, the citizen they are duty bound to defend. No, they are working for someone or something else. This is a second layer of the onion peel which is shed when you try to figure out who or what they are employed to further.

Then we realize that some members of the political scene are involved. They give nice speeches and pretend to fight for everything we think it right, but the results prove that either they are inept or they are powerless. Here we have another layer of onion peel coming off when we realize that maybe they're "tools" or maybe they're part of the problem?

So we look into who these leaders are, what Elites they are from and how these Elites operate. We discover the Illuminati, the real Elite behind the scenes which regulates much of what goes down pretty much everywhere. They coordinate most governmental, military, administrative, cultural, educational and communication sectors and have penetrated most secret societies such as Freemasonry and mafias. They're everywhere but why? Here is the next stage of paradigm shift.

Then we observe the history of the world, and see established patterns showing what has been going on for many centuries which are very similar to the forms of control which the Elites are exercising on us today. What can enable a "cast" of individuals to so dominate the Earth throughout time and space, bridging centuries and continents? This brings us to realize that another onion peel has been shed, and that there are Hermetic Societies, meaning secret organizations occulted from our sight and only revealed to hand picked initiates, which have knowledge and technology to which we are kept blind.

So we turn to what these secret societies, going as far back as the ancient Brotherhood of the Serpent inherited by the Egyptian high priests form Ancient Babylon, and which seems to persevere today as ever before. These "sects" harbor special cults which resemble demon worship and Satanism or Luciferian veneration of the bearer of light. This frightening revelation is all the more so when you realize that the members of the Elite are today engaged to a great measure in similar cults and practices, involving child abduction and ritual sacrifice. This is a very thick layer of onion peel which comes off with its share of tears.

Then we find out that there is something unusual, which also connects the secretive and occult relations between these perverse religious Elites and members of the secret service agencies. The latter supply the former with fresh flesh, and also serve as their henchmen suppressing anyone which might reveal their Conspiracy. But another fact is shared by these two parties, and hidden from our sight. The visitation and even colonizing presence of Alien entities right here on Earth as we speak. This layer of onion peel falls off either easily if you are already familiar with the UFO cover up by all governments, or difficultly if you can't grasp that Aliens might exist, and might have visited Earth.

Finally, we find out that not only there is a corrupt Elite masquerading as democrats and pretending to have our interest at heart while corralling us as cattle and culling the herd at will. Do these Elite Illuminati have our interest at heart. Why have the always acted so inhumanely towards us? Even the humane society is nicer to animals than they've ever been towards humans. Are they even human? Have they always been cloned and groomed as combined clones through bloodline genealogical methods? Are they genuinely autonomous free thinking individuals or mind controlled clones working for an Alien Agenda ?

This is where this thread has moved, and it is clear that there are aspects of this reality which are not in the interest of those exercising this power in allowing to be disclosed. Today I had what would have possibly been a close call had I not reacted in time and averted that eventuality. So I strongly recommend that all here download (right click "save as") each page of this thread because if something happens to the OP and his Photobucket account becomes inactive for 90 days, none of these pictures will be available anymore.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for posting that video which is really interesting from several standpoints (the person to whom I referred in error to earlier as a Brazilian researcher is in fact Jose Jaime Maussan Flota, Mexico's leading Ufologist). We shall note that the stacking up of saucers in the sky, to unite their gravity fields for joint space travel, certainly looks like some sort of flying worm or snake during its formation stage - see below at minute 7:00.

This looks very much like a flying snake, which might explain the ancient religions in Latin America where the Snake Gods came down from heaven, as did the Biblical Serpent. This should also be a cause for alarm, as these "Gods" demanded human sacrifices, including the sacrifice of the most beautiful and the most treasured. Whether the Evil destruction inflicted by Inca priests or blood rituals of Satanist cults, there may be a single Alien demand for such behavior at different times and in different places.

If this is still today a "requirement" of Alien visitors to Earth, we may assume that such sacrifices do indeed occur for these very same reasons, privy to them and unknown to us lesser mortals. This does not forbear well for what is in store for humanity if these same Aliens have been present continuously among us. Are they still in Mexico? Apparently yes, if that video is any evidence. Here is another video which, added to the above information, seems less like the rant and rave of a deranged mind than a very disturbed eyewitness account of human sacrifice by "inhuman humans" if she is to be believed. Did Disney World in Orlando serve as a ritual site after hours? Some say this happens there. Were they stealth Aliens in human disguise or just run of the mill Cloned leaders engaged in satanic rituals for Satan, the Serpent God?

They ate Humans !

Putting the pieces together doesn't paint a pretty picture, but looking at the rest of the world with over a billion people starving to death as you read these lines, is our world that pretty a picture? So much of this suffering would really take very little effort to solve, given today's resources, technology and accumulated wealth.

Somebody is running the show and it is definitely with our interest at heart. Who it is and why they are doing this are the questions that remain to be determined. We are progressing slowly but surely. Meanwhile, I will continue to post cloned leaders to help newcomers to better come to grips with the distinct possibility that at least some of the ideas in this thread might not be as off the wall as they first may appear.

Today we no longer equate the Serpent with hidden knowledge as in the Garden of Eden, but there are those who maintain that various governments and namely the USA entered into secret agreements with Alien beings in exchange for advanced technology. What other than the Snake's intelligence is this? Did the American Military Industrial Complex take a bite in the proverbial APPLE of biblical renown? It appears that they have and that we are now being cast down. To this we must react swiftly and decisively. Any with power, even in small ways, to influence events directly or indirectly, can exercise this care towards our common destiny and survival.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Are these Aliens nut cases... ?

That is a really good question. Since they have what would seem to some as distorted notions, they definitely seem insane. They seem to have values & philosophies that are opposite to what some of us have. They seem to value control, anger, fear, pain, manipulation, greed, exploitation, etc. Also, they are few in numbers compared to the vast number of humans (or so I've heard), so they have to keep people people under control somehow. I think that is where the mind control, eugenics, & even blatant genocide come in.

This might explain why our cloned leaders are willing to sell us down the river: they have no soul. They are pure ego, mind without conscience.

Yeah, & they might have a completely programmed mind, too. The original person's attitudes & opinions can be changed in the clone. It seems like we're on the same page on that.

Then we get the media talking about their accident and miraculous recovery, their life changing experiences which drum in the NEW "whoever". They are a lot newer than most suspect.

lol - Yeah, exactly, they're upgraded & the change is attributed to whatever is convenient - accident, vacation, new diet & exercise, plastic surgery, you name it.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So we turn to what these secret societies, going as far back as the ancient Brotherhood of the Serpent inherited by the Egyptian high priests form Ancient Babylon, and which seems to persevere today as ever before.

For ex, the Jedi were the serpent priests of ancient Egypt. IMO, the "serpents" are the Reptilians (possibly not the dark Dracos, though).

Today I had what would have possibly been a close call had I not reacted in time and averted that eventuality.

Geeze, Getsmart. Please pray for protection, even if just to humor me. Thanks :-)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join