It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked: UPDATED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by superrat

And why is everyone down on the citizen who reported it?

Umm... criminal trespass comes to mind. She was ON the property that the house is on.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

in order for it to be a crime, they have to prove - the state and police - have to prove that he knew those people were there when he was standing there.

"The statute requires an intentional display of your private parts. So if you are occasionally displaying them, accidentally displaying them, inadvertently displaying them it's not a crime."

Sky

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
LOL - I hope the guy didn't have morning wood! But seriously, windows on houses were made for people to look OUT of the house, not for you to look IN!!!!

If you look in, then it's your fault. People should be allowed to do what ever they want in front of their window. If you don't want to see it, then don't look.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

HOLY Macaroni ...... I just looked at that video..... I wonder if she has a pole at home??

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
My God, this is rediculous! I mean, who hasn't walked around their own home naked? It's not like the guy purposely flashed him from the window. He was minding his own business.

Everyone here is right about the peeping Tom. He should be the one getting arrested.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I wonder exactly how long this woman decided to 'look' for? I bet she stood there and watched this guy until he left the room.. Had some impure thoughts.. felt guilty... fumbled with the rosary beads inside her pocket and then decided to report the incident to purge her own guilt before church service on Sunday!

IRM

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'm trying to figure out what the woman was doing walking around with her 7 year old son at 5:30 am, then i read the updated version and see that the time has now been changed with some new info added.

First article....

he walked into the kitchen to make coffee about 5:30 a.m. Monday.

www.myfoxdc.com...

Second article....

and he walked into the kitchen to make coffee about 8:30 a.m. Monday.

If they want the charges to stick they may want to get the time right.

And this is interesting....

Police wouldn't release the incident report or the name of the mother who filed the complaint. FOX 5 has learned she is a respected member of the community, and just happens to be the wife of a Fairfax County Police officer.

Police are especially concerned because the house is located across the street from a bus stop for school children. So on Wednesday, officers canvassed the neighborhood with fliers, asking anyone who may have been subject to an exposure to come forward.

Although i can understand why they would be concerned if this was not a one time accident being across the street from a school bus stop, they do have to be careful and take into account that he may be purposely exposing himself to children.

But at about 8:30 a.m. on Monday morning, a neighbor walking her son to school says he deliberately exposed himself-- not once, but twice. First, she says it happened as he was standing in the glass doorway in the kitchen, and then again at a front window.

"We've heard there may have been other people who had a similar incident," said Mary Ann Jennings, a Fairfax County Police spokesperson.

On Wednesday, investigators told FOX 5 they have reason to believe there may have been another incident in which someone saw Williamson naked in front of his window.

I guess this is one of thise stories where there may be more going on than what's initially being reported.

www.myfoxdc.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Just plain wrong.

I could understand if the guy was posing in the window. But not for this.

I think a warning about making sure the curtains are closed would have been sufficient.

Even if he was, it still absurd. He was at his own home and what he does inside should only concern him and no one else. The one the called the police is the one that should be charged and arrested.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Now we know why new-born babies are spanked on arrival .

THEY'RE NAKED !!!

....but too young to charge , fine ,incarcerate etc.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

I honestly can say I don't go around looking in windows!!! I mind my own business and when I'm walking I look where I'm going, I don't wonder down the street looking in peoples windows.

Am I the only one??? this person needs to be charged with being a PEEPING TOM.

now we have to live in a box with no windows!!! this is so ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

NEWS 'FLASH'...

Man to be chemically castrated after he admitted looking at his own penis in the bath.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
amazing how most off you joke about this.

when will you Americans stand up all together to this
BS

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
this isn't worth being arrested for.

who cares, BE A PARENT, make light of the situation, put it into perspective, explain though indecent, the body is totally natural.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

A warning? What for?For beeing free in his own appartment?

This woman who reported this should be charged for peeping AND tresspassing.

Holy frack, man.
What sick # is that?

Gvmnt is screwing us big time, but no outcry there.

But as soon one stands around naked in their kitchen, its Apocalypse now.

Ridiculous

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Dynamitrios]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Lets face it, regardless of the what really happened, this is the kinda story TPTB and their news-whores love to spin.

The news-whores love these sex scandals, partly because our confused taboos about nudity & sex make us all desperate to know how other people cope with this confusion (such as our own bodies being 'indecent' & 'wrong'). We all flock to see what everyone else thinks when someone gets it wrong; some spectators like to empathize and be glad they don't get it wrong - others like to bury their own confusions under a self-righteous attack on the 'guilty'.

Hence, our hypercritical obsession with the obscene sells a whole lotta news space. Just like Britney not wearing her knickers and flashing her personals. If this guy had been, say, Matthew Maconahay playing bongos with his todger, then it'd still be big news, but not big 'Law'.

It's average Joe stories that scare us most, cos he/she might be living next door... and TPTB are exploiting that for all it's worth.

So, the main reason that non-celeb stories like this are so very useful to TPTB is because it tells us confused cattle that we need to be very scared of one another - of our own neighbours.

TPTB would love us to believe there are sex maniacs at work on every street, so that we need TPTB to protect us potential victims from these crazy coffee swilling pigs of humanity.

It at once diverts our attentions from the real money-swilling pigs, and simultaneously provokes us suckers to hand over more of our liberties to the 'state'. It seems a long way from Democracy to Big Brother, but not so far when they take a short cut via our nurtured fears, including sexual taboo.

IMO most of our sexual deviancy's are a product of our quite natural sexuality repressed by the social taboos of a big brother society.

Moreover, the need of some to feel somehow, self-righteously vindicated by the transgressions of others is simply transference - Transference of their own confusion and of their own feeling of helplessness to control their own lives in this moral and economic tyranny.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Yep this story is all about the hypocrites in society.

The geezer was in his own home, making coffee in his own kitchen, and the women came into his garden looking in his window.

Then the guy gets fooked over by the police, who probably want to be blown of by that woman, or something.

This story shows the pure scum, in society and the police love going after the people that have done nothing.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This reminds me this kind of people

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by chise61

"We've heard there may have been other people who had a similar incident," said Mary Ann Jennings, a Fairfax County Police spokesperson.

www.myfoxdc.com...

She HEARD there MAY have been other people...?? Hey Mary Ann Jennings, I heard that you may be full of it, and I heard that you may have aliens inside your left hemisphere. Hey Mary Ann, I also heard that it may be of benefit to your perception amongst those without aliens in their left brain hemisphere to say something solid.

It sounds to me like old mate was getting in tune with the universe, and ditched his clothes in the process. Watch that video clip and see how far away the house is..

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So when i opened that sick, witch hunt Fox news page, i had a pop-up open that wanted me to take up gambling...

Hmmm.... These are the guys that tell us what's true?!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I completely fail to see the hooha about this..Dude's nude in his own house..Who cares?? Must be an "American thing"...

And the kid? I cannot for the life of it remember ever being shocked by nuditty, even of the "doubtful"kind(park flashers will only get ridicule overhere. hardly anyone will report them if they keep "their hands to themselves"...:lol

Well, reading most reactions, even level-headed Americans scratch their heads at this woman's actions.

True, most nude bodies are not much to look at ,(same goes for faces though) however, i do not mind people running around buck-nekkid overhere..I'd be worrying they'll catch a cold, it was 8 celcius this morning with a strong breeze..brrr....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join