It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker! You are a Pawn of Satan and don’t even know it!” New movie!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
.......Still putting the peices of the puzzle together...hopefully one day soon we'll know the truth.

Thanks....Peace

me too friend...

there is joy in the journey....

this may help.... www.youtube.com...

its only 9 min....pls let me know

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryCat
He's saying that everyone who teaches Evolution is a Minister of Satan.

And then there's this

The Vatican claims Darwin's theory of evolution is compatible with Christianity

The Vatican has admitted that Charles Darwin's theory of evolution should not have been dismissed and claimed it is compatible with the Christian view of Creation.

T elegraph

Well, there's a way to De-Christianize the World.. At least the catholics

Are you saying a "religion" has anything to do with GOD/TRUTH?

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

......the biggest one for me was that EVIL is so much more than what I ever believed. .......

You are on the way to truth, my friend...most have developed calluses on their ears, becoming used to the sand, ignoring the evil around them....stay aware/stay alert!!!!

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
great stuff!!! just what i needed,ur explanation sounds cool,its like watching "mothman prophecies" im just going to take a look now^^

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
great stuff!!! just what i needed,ur explanation sounds cool,its like watching "mothman prophecies" im just going to take a look now^^

Stillalive, thank you so very much for stumbling on OT's thread...

This ATS is awesome huh?

OT honored!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
wow just as you sayd,and just as i sayd.
EPIC,i havent seen such good story and scares since mothman prophecies.
the owl..story...and the owl eyes changing into alien effect..just epic
i cant wait for this movie god dammn i cant sleep now ):

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Hey OT, Well TC is ok for a Christian, certainly not overbaring and jugdemental. I agree in alot of what he is saying, just not to sure of the whole new testament story. To many unanswered questions and to many people left out. If I were to right a book, it would be full of meat and potatoes, so to speak, straight to the point without all the double speak.

Thanks for the info, and I forgot to S&F you...which I will now.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

EPIC,i havent seen such good story and scares since mothman prophecies.....

mothman was incredible....

have you seen...? www.reelzchannel.com...

trailer attached.....

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

MI? huh?

I lived there for sevens yrs!!!!

"God's country", according to KR!!!!!

OT (cowboy!)

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
The owls in this movie are also grays...

Remember the movie Clash of the Titans?

Athena aka Innana aka Ishtar had a pet owl?

Innana/Ishtar is a Sumerian "god".

Pets are owned and posessions right?

The Sumerian "Aliens"/Demons/Reptilians in this movie control and own these "owls" which do the dirty work..

Whitley also made this comment about the owl in his book communion...

that's where I think they actually got it from here...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

.......If I were to right a book, it would be full of meat and potatoes, so to speak, straight to the point without all the double speak.

Thanks for the info, and I forgot to S&F you...which I will now.

man, I'm with you!!!!

but remember it would not...is not JUST up to US....there is an adversary we have to deal with....

so there will be complications, granted?

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a movie about the omega codes book? man i never dreamed of this,its going to be a great 2 hours to say the least. even though the effects arent top notch,the story is always more important.
and mothman,first movie to put FEAR in me by just stress and fear of not knowing..the mystery. they didnt even used "monsters" just a quick glance of blured mothman in some scenes and that was epic

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
......that's where I think they actually got it from here...

OK....that was a neat morph, huh? from owl to grey?

pretty creative!

Dude, u sale that truck, from old avatar?

OT (Ford Ranger dude)

PS: Remind me about tricking out a ranger as a harley, ok?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

a movie about the omega codes book? man i never dreamed of this,its going to be a great 2 hours to say the least. .....

actually there is a part two...even better....

sorta a continuance tho.... pls see: www.youtube.com...

so OT guesses its 4 hours of viewing pleasure .... the 4th kind!
enjoy, let OT know, ok?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit (Self) will not be forgiven either in heaven or earth.” .....

Are you apart of the TRINITY?

Please explain.....

Really, let me know ok?

OT

PS: Glad for your take here!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Reading all the comments in this thread and I wanted to share with all of you a few websites and my understanding of the UFO/Alien quagmire.

The Aliens/UFO's are most definitely Demonic/Fallen Angels. The Lord Jesus Christ revealed this to me two and a half years ago. But our governments also have their own versions of these crafts as well through back engineering and there are threads here on ATS that explain all of this.

You can search about the Naval Space Command.

If you want to learn more about the fallen angels and the ufo conspiracy, try going to thestrongdelusion.com and lamarzulli.wordpress.com...

There is a lot of information out there concerning this topic. According to the UFO community, they are close to disclosure, but because of all the lies and deception for the past 60 years, our government needs to take control over our rights by destroying the constitution and using unethical methods for depopulation.

We have two things in the works right now. The Health Care Bill and also the Climate Change Conference (the Copenhagen pact in December).
infowars.com will help you all get up to speed on this as well as sites like newswithviews.com.

From what I have seen by watching and reading, I have found that because Satan knows he has but a short time, that the pressure for the disclosure is ramping up. Sightings have increased dramtically and many catasrophes involving airplane and helicopter accidents, as well as train derailments, .. and things of this nature are happening on a daily basis.

Hope this helps. How far into the end time prophecies and when the resurrection takes place, I do not have the answer. But hold fast and hold true to the Word of God and your faith in Jesus Christ and He will see us through. Remember, Revelation 12:11

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.

May the LORD Jesus Christ give you strength to endure unto the end in our time of tribulation.

ljb

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ljib777
Reading all the comments in this thread and I wanted to share with all of you a few websites and my understanding of the UFO/Alien quagmire.
ljb

Thx for the information ljib777,

Readers will evaluate your post as they see fit...glad you have joined OT's thread, stay humble...be grateful for this opportunity/forum...and know you have an ally in OT!

Phil 1:3

[edit on 20-10-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Originally posted by idle_rocker
Okay, as far as disclosure...there are those who believe people who claim to have been abducted and have undergone sexual experimentation have actually been made part of the return of the nephillim...well let me rephrase...the demons in UFO's have conducted the experiments on humans to re-make the nephillim, the giants of old.

Hey friend!

Has this ever happened to a strong christian believer?

OT

Absolutely not. A true believer with a hedge of protection could not and would not be abducted by aliens/demons. A true believer is protected from any and all demonic activity.

Great thread and I'm enjoying. Keep up the good work!

I_R

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Okay, as far as disclosure...there are those who believe people who claim to have been abducted and have undergone sexual experimentation have actually been made part of the return of the nephillim...well let me rephrase...the demons in UFO's have conducted the experiments on humans to re-make the nephillim, the giants of old.

Hey friend!

Has this ever happened to a strong christian believer?

OT

Absolutely not. A true believer with a hedge of protection could not and would not be abducted by aliens/demons. A true believer is protected from any and all demonic activity.

Great thread and I'm enjoying. Keep up the good work!

I_R

me, too...

OK, thx for the answer....

that is what I thought...have you heard of smith wigglesworth? real bad ass...in the spiritual realm, most haven't!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Nope, haven't heard. Got a link?

I_R

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join