It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker! You are a Pawn of Satan and don’t even know it!” New movie!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i'm glad i have been doing something productive at least.

HAIL SATAN!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well, you certainly look like him, but mine is a halloween costume, is yours? Your avatar, I mean.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Okay, as far as disclosure...there are those who believe people who claim to have been abducted and have undergone sexual experimentation have actually been made part of the return of the nephillim...well let me rephrase...the demons in UFO's have conducted the experiments on humans to re-make the nephillim, the giants of old.

It makes sense...and as you said, Satan is the prince of the power of the air. There are things in ancient history that seem to suggest visitors from space prior to the flood, so...the list goes on.

BYW, I saw the Fourth Dimension this weekend. Kinda, uh...goofy? A typical teen movie with a twist.

I_R

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by anonamousantichrist

Hilarious.

I especially like how you hail yourself.

And humans will do what they do best. Disobey

It's just how we were made.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by wylee]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist
i'm glad i have been doing something productive at least.

HAIL SATAN!

www.daltonator.net...

makes sense to me, though I believe in satan about as much as I believe in god

OP this may seem off topic but I saw you giving this thread the plug in someone elses thread

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
He's saying that everyone who teaches Evolution is a Minister of Satan.

And then there's this

The Vatican claims Darwin's theory of evolution is compatible with Christianity

The Vatican has admitted that Charles Darwin's theory of evolution should not have been dismissed and claimed it is compatible with the Christian view of Creation.

T elegraph

Well, there's a way to De-Christianize the World.. At least the catholics

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryCat

The Vatican is due for another "99 Thesis" on the topic of why evolution is a fraud that comes from the pit of Hell.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
i'm on video 4 in the arrivals. to me it sounds like somebody way up the food chain, has decided to throw the masons and most of the western world, under the bus. that's interesting in a sort of depressing way.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by undo]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Hey if Milla's in it I'm in!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Signals]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

..if alien disclosure does happen, those aliens will be none other than fallen angels in Satan's spiritual army.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42b1ba915ecd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Something to think about... Satan, Lucifer, is nothing more than an aspect of our psyche. Satan is an archetype of our Shadow. Revelations which discusses the four horsemen of the Apocalypse is also nothing more than archetypes of the evolution of our mind that struggles with the separation from the Creator.

An interesting note: I spent many days on Hopi Nation this past year. I have been gifted golden eagle feathers and been invited into Kiva levels of the Fire/Ma'saw (Creator) home on first mesa. A typically closed society opened up to me. It's all about disclosure in these last days; which is the beginning not end. Hopi legend is that a bright star fell from the sky and landed on Hopi Nation. This star being taught the Hopi everything they know. My Hopi friend broke it down simply that Lucifer landed on Hopi Nation. He explained their Katchinas represent not only animals but also star brothers. Their mythology jives well with the book of Enoch and other codex that detail star beings seeding on our planet.

These are fantastic times where the veil of the mind will fall away to the Ultimate Reality. Will you take the red or blue pill? Turns out that won't even be an option. The beginning is here!

Fun post, thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Ok, the video also stopped for me at 8:02 which I expected. Not really that weird.

The Devil does indeed exist, yet he is not what we have come to believe based on our mythologies and ideologies. In religion the "devil" is representative of the EGO. We have all heard the saying "his greatest trick was getting us to believe that he doesn't exist". This is a common misconception. It is better put "his greatest trick was getting us to believe that he IS us" which is a pointer to our identification with the voice in our head as who we are.

A Course in Miracle states that they are 2 voices in the head. One God created, the other YOU created. One can be considered the EGO (devil), the other the Holy Spirit (conscience).

We ALL seen this depicted clearly many times in our lives. For example; in older animated cartoons, whenever there was a difficult decision to make, what happened??!!

Poof, Poof. A angel (Holy Spirit) on one side, a devil (Ego) on the other. Both representative of the 2 voices we ALL possess.....or that possess us. More times than not the angelic voice is cast aside and we roll with what the devilish voice is saying.

The Devil only ever existed in our minds.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by InthekNOwla]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thank you for the link!.. Will look forward to this movie whenit comes out also!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Neither god or satan exists, religion was just a tool to control people who have trouble thinking for themselves, Fortunatly in recent times more and more people are waking up to that fact and opening once closed minds.

Now im not saying evolution is 100% fact but its got to be more likely that some sky fairy and his evil counterpart running around messin with us 'lesser' mortals for god knows what reason (pun intended)

But you crazy religious folk should take note and be more like OT because he at least gets his message across without making a non religous person like me cringe alot

Now that is my personal opinion i have not been brainwashed since a child into this way of thinking i came up with it all by myself.......or am i being manipulated by the evil yet far more fun one?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

I hope that was an attempt at sarcasm. If not you are a lunatic and satan isnt real.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So me and my wife were on ats last night and we watched this video and it freaked us out a little, lol. For the past few weeks I keep seeing 333 everywhere.....I see 3:33pm almost everyday for a couple weeks straight and I don't typically look at the time a lot, but I keep geting a feeling to look and then I see 3:33. I am reading stuff online and it mentions 333 items in the story. I follow the Palladium and for a few days I kept seeing the value at 333. I told my wife about it a couple days ago and then that day we were together and I looked at the time and it was 3:33 and I told her. So then last night we watched this trailer and it freaked us out a bit.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i'm on video 4 in the arrivals. to me it sounds like somebody way up the food chain, has decided to throw the masons and most of the western world, under the bus. that's interesting in a sort of depressing way.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by undo]

Just watch the last one and you will see that its nothing but an Islamic propaganda video series to discredit Jesus.

The OP is right on the money, Government wants us to believe in UFOs so we will not be alarmed to the evil demons being cast down to earth. Demons can make themselves appear to us as light beings=UFOs. How many of these demons have been reported right here on ATS? Lots.

In the beginning of the video what did they say? "I see an Owl". The Owl is evil and used by the occult all the time. Specifically by the elite you will see it used, Hell look at your dollar bill.

We are rapidly approaching the end people, Get right with Jesus. Soon we will go to battle evil. Soon you will learn that the battle has began. The closer you get to Jesus the more you will see what we are really dealing with here. We will not be defeated.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
That video series is great.

Oh...and the movie trailer....I saw that before....not a movie I would care to see.

I suspect you are of the view that, if alien disclosure does happen, those aliens will be none other than fallen angels in Satan's spiritual army.

Being from another dimension (a spiritual dimension) these beings truly are alien.

Earth, is the most rare gem in the entire universe, and Satan knows it...and he wants it as his own "precious." He has been jealous of God and envious because the Earth is God's creation...and Satan wants it.

Satan is "smeagolling" the world because he wants it for himself (see Smeagol Gollum in Lord of the Rings to get the meaning for my use of the word "smeagolling").

You are speaking your truth which from my (a very similar) perspective is one and the same. It is amazing once you stand outside of the conceptual/value/duality condition (rather the human condition itself) and see what reality truly is. Satan is a control freak + The matrix + Terrified to be alone. I actually feel sympathy and sadness but also a unity and connectedness in all of this.

It is GREAT to be alive!

Also for those of us that fear satan or evil etc. just realize that your fearing fear itself and once you realize what fear is you find that it is actually laughable. We live in an illusion within illusions. Smoke and mirrors at its finest.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
PSS: When did they wake up? 3:33, right? What is that number times 2?

um... 7:06?

... making something work into 666 by mathematics hardly seems beneficial. Do you really need to look that hard to find evil?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i use to think aliens were demon until i realized that wasn't the case because what about angels who come down? today we might call them alien so who is who
Yo me i fell angles and demons of the past are aliens today some are good others are bad

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join