It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker! You are a Pawn of Satan and don’t even know it!” New movie!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
Something to think about... Satan, Lucifer, is nothing more than an aspect of our psyche. Satan is an archetype of our Shadow. Revelations which discusses the four horsemen of the Apocalypse is also nothing more than archetypes of the evolution of our mind that struggles with the separation from the Creator.

An interesting note: I spent many days on Hopi Nation this past year. I have been gifted golden eagle feathers and been invited into Kiva levels of the Fire/Ma'saw (Creator) home on first mesa. A typically closed society opened up to me. It's all about disclosure in these last days; which is the beginning not end. Hopi legend is that a bright star fell from the sky and landed on Hopi Nation. This star being taught the Hopi everything they know. My Hopi friend broke it down simply that Lucifer landed on Hopi Nation. He explained their Katchinas represent not only animals but also star brothers. Their mythology jives well with the book of Enoch and other codex that detail star beings seeding on our planet.

These are fantastic times where the veil of the mind will fall away to the Ultimate Reality. Will you take the red or blue pill? Turns out that won't even be an option. The beginning is here!

Fun post, thanks.

Right on!

The veil is being lifted at such rates of awareness that it can be overwhelming. This is an amazing reality, do you not see? Everything is changing all around us but more importantly (if you take a step back) it is US that are changing.

Some see the atrocities of the religion.

Some see the insanity of politics and governments.

Some see the beauty in peace.

Some see the unity in the human race as a whole.

Some see the irony of duality.

We are waking up!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Bahahahahaha oh my word this is hillarious.

Satan personally tutored Charles Darwin? oh my god. bahahaha

ok, I didn't even bother with the videos because the OP didn't even pass the giggle filter. I'm sorry, but this has got to be some of the most far fetched crap I've read on this site in a long time.

bahahahahahha

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Now I'm not a religious fella (not that I'm knocking it) but a different movie trailer struck me as odd. Well...more-less the premise of the movie I thought was anti-christian (keeping in mind I'm not religious). One angel teaming with humans to stop and army of angels enforcing gods will, (sounds kind of like Lucifer to me) but alas I don't want to derail the threads main topic I just thought it was kind of related.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Why is everything misunderstood referred to as 'evil' or being part of of "satan's plans" ? Let me say emphatically that life is more amazing then anyone of us can explain. We have brief moments where we tend to touch on things that we can explain, but they are fleeting. This universe was designed intentionally to have opposites like good/bad, big/small, hot/cold, etc. Contrast is THE KEY to learning. Putting a label on something like "evil" does not necassarily make it evil. If that were the case, then the Catholic church would have us believe that most things are evil. When you lose judgement, you begin to have a better perspective of how things (the universe) really are. I would challenge everyone that reads this posting to do just that. Forget what you know, and listen to your heart. My heart tells me that if Full Disclosure happens, it won't be in a way that any of us can imagine. Take judgement & paranoiah out of the equation and you will see this (ie, Carl Sagan's movie CONTACT).

I would like to also challenge people to ask why they insist that you aren't worthy if you don't embrace Jesus or some other figure? Do you think that God is so judgemental him/herself that he/she would condemn someone for an eternity of suffering for not conforming even though the person is peaceful & loving? Disclosure about Aliens has nothing to do with ancient (human) belief systems and I'm not understanding how one can try to associate them. We are all very interested in Aliens & all details about them, but I personally think we should leave good & evil out of it. If they are here (& and I believe they are) and they've been around for possibly millions of years, we can't begin to imagine what they are thinking or what their agenda is. Unfortunately, we are just gonna have to wait until they want to show themselves...

Thanks for giving me my cents...

Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've been trying to show people this Coast to Coast AM post I made! Please listen and comment here and there. These type of threads are important.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

C2C Aliens, Fallen Angels & Inner Earth 8/6/09
In this C2C interview Jim Wilhelmsen discusses that Aliens are fallen angels/demons/bad entities and are being used by Satan to deceive humans to fall away from God i.e. "New World Thinkers" mentioned during the end times.

He doesn't really agree that Aliens are Angels but does consider that there are other creations of God out there in the Universe.

I think his explanation of aliens and the NWO pretty much are right on. You don't have to look at this precisely in his Biblical perspective but a Spiritual perspective.

Please listen to this interview and watch the othe YouTube vids on Jim Wilhelmsen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
yeah ... satan exists and god exists, when we all die we go to hell ... cool

thats why I am paying to my church and buying a place in heaven ... I will have a lot of womans ready to serve me there!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Im glad I dont have to worry about any demons, or fallen angels and god gettin pissed and all that. Im a buddhist.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The only truth is that humans know nothing. They have the ability of their imagination which allows them to manifest any reality they wish. They can choose to believe anything. They can choose to believe nothing.

In the "end" what ever they believe will not matter. What ever the ultimate truth may be it will at some point ring true. It is inevitable. Not one of you are able to go back in time and crawl into the minds of those who brought you the information from the stories in the Bible to decipher if they were who they said they were or telling the truth. The Bible is like the biggest of your game of telephone ever.

All you can do is live your lives out the best you can. If you choose to accept the stories of men from past centuries to get you through and shape you to be "better" people there is nothing wrong with that. But, I feel you must admit that you know nothing for you do not. You can batter back and forth until time ends, but no one of you knows for certain that what you are defending is truth. It is impossible.

You as humans would be well to just do your best to be content until the time comes for you to die. What ever you think is true until that point will not matter; what happens next will happen and your beliefs will not change that. Be good to yourselves, your loved-ones and your fellow humans.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by My Call]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InthekNOwla

I am a Christian and have never believed the Devil is us. I don't understand where you got that idea from.

Our fallen nature is only the conduit through which Satan and his demons can work their evil deeds.

Their evil thoughts come to people and people have the free will to accept of reject those evil thoughts. Sometimes those thoughts come directly to our mind when no one is around, and sometimes they come to us through other people. But it is the will and the condition of one's heart that determines wether those seeds are planted, take root, and grow.

Those who have been redeemed have their hearts and minds protected against the Devil, his demons, and their wicked thoughts.

I still believe His greatest trick is to get us to believe he does not exists.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Lucifer is the reason why you and me have free will.

Hence, the light bringer.

Lucifer does exist, is not evil, only does Lucifer come off this way.

In the end there are no allies or enemies there just IS.

Christians and there fantasy is such a hilarious subject. When it is only the underlying truth that they need to understand.

There is no evil side vs good side, there is only one, unity, singularity, all is the One Infinite Creator.

It's so funny to hear, "Your going to hell for this and this", when in reallity there is no right or wrong there is no anything but free will. Your actions effect YOU, theres not some SEPERATE Omnipotent being that dictates what happens to you after you die due to your faith in some false Messiah or the good deeds that you have done.

It's as if Christians believe that there is more than one Infinity, which is false, because many-ness is a finite subject.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenTao
Why is everything misunderstood referred to as 'evil' or being part of of "satan's plans" ? Let me say emphatically that life is more amazing then anyone of us can explain. We have brief moments where we tend to touch on things that we can explain, but they are fleeting. This universe was designed intentionally to have opposites like good/bad, big/small, hot/cold, etc. Contrast is THE KEY to learning. Putting a label on something like "evil" does not necassarily make it evil. If that were the case, then the Catholic church would have us believe that most things are evil. When you lose judgement, you begin to have a better perspective of how things (the universe) really are. I would challenge everyone that reads this posting to do just that. Forget what you know, and listen to your heart. My heart tells me that if Full Disclosure happens, it won't be in a way that any of us can imagine. Take judgement & paranoiah out of the equation and you will see this (ie, Carl Sagan's movie CONTACT).

I would like to also challenge people to ask why they insist that you aren't worthy if you don't embrace Jesus or some other figure? Do you think that God is so judgemental him/herself that he/she would condemn someone for an eternity of suffering for not conforming even though the person is peaceful & loving? Disclosure about Aliens has nothing to do with ancient (human) belief systems and I'm not understanding how one can try to associate them. We are all very interested in Aliens & all details about them, but I personally think we should leave good & evil out of it. If they are here (& and I believe they are) and they've been around for possibly millions of years, we can't begin to imagine what they are thinking or what their agenda is. Unfortunately, we are just gonna have to wait until they want to show themselves...

Thanks for giving me my cents...

Peace.

Agreed.

I add my two cents to his/hers two cents and now we have 4 cents!

To put it in its simplest form:

We VALUE and JUDGE and LABEL everything. We spend so much time with who are "right" and or "wrong" that we completely and totally ignore the bigger picture. UNITY.

Left or right.

Short or tall.

Democrat or Republican.

Heaven or Hell.

Truth or Lies.

How about we stop and take a step back. I promise you your life will change and that "light bulb" feeling will never go away again.

Truth=understanding=reality=perception

ZenTao you are right on brother/sister. Peace is with you.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
(Maybe complete and utter mythological BS but still good info to keep in the back of the mind just in case.)

Everything I've read and seen concerning this topic while researching different religions ends up like this,

Aliens arrive and reveal themselves only to make an attempt to prove the super natural is natural through science and technology.

World peace is initiated (just remember there is no such thing as world peace, basic logic 101).

Then a war is on it's way to earth of a "bad" alien species.

Mankind takes up arms to fight this waring species whom in the end is god's angels sent to exterminate the evil "aliens" on this world and by taking up arms against god's own angels man severs his ties to any heaven he/she may have had. In the end very few make it back into heaven because of this.

After reading, watching video's about a multitude of religions for around a decade in order to come to an understanding of the origins of all religion and what may or may not be true this is about all I got out of it other than that everyone believes in a creator with the exception of atheists but no one can agree how to re-unite with this creator, the proper way to worship him or war over what his/her/it's true name is.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Truth=understanding=reality=perception is right on is this your quote

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Watch this!

It's 4th Kind movie related and post relevant!! And Quick!!

[edit on 10/20/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch - "The movie "4th Kind" has been shown to be made up hollywood drama..once again...like Blair Witch"

reply to post by Yummy Freelunch
Yes, but to me that is not the main point....
There are 100's of similiar stories, over the years....
What do you think of the other video? Its main themes, that's the crux of OT's OP, my friend!
OT curious

I agree with Yummy a little.... Most films, from Hollywood are based on fiction... Yummy's example.... for example. Key word... "Fabled"[size=-3]1.

I also agree with you OP... in a way, you said 100's.. shouldn't that be 1000's? Just sayin'...

I believe, in my opinion, that there may be a deeper connection with Hollywood and the current developments in our world... definite possibilities - if you would. How do we know, or not know... if the deception "itself" does not lie within the movie industry? But that is another story.

Film, since it's inception [size=-3]2, has been used to convey a vast array of messages... good, bad and ugly... It is up to us - to trade illusion for fact. Which in most cases, anything out of Hollywood, is fiction... but does it make it fact - if conveyed with intent?

Someone once told me that holly "wood" was a popular type of wood to carve chess pieces from... ironic, don't you think?

Starred and flagged my friend, great post!!

See you on the flipside

Stone

1 "Film students set out to produce documentary about the "fabled" Blair Witch" - The Blair Witch Project
2 "Patented in 1867 by William Lincoln" - About.com : History of the Motion Picture

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well, I think you are saying that aliens are either "fallen angels" or demons instead of the popular media version (the deception)....which are aliens that have come to save us from ourselves because we are killing the earth, despite the earths long historical record of being able to take care of itself. Well, in that aspect I agree with you. Demons are here and more will come. I have seen some things that i will not speak of here because no one will believe anyway, so I will just save my time. But I agree with you on this one. However, this line

PSS: When did they wake up? 3:33, right? What is that number times 2?

doesn't make a lot of sense................where did the 2 come from? If I were to replace the 2 with another 3 (randomly) it would make it 999, turn that a full 180 degrees and OH MY GOSH! anything can look weird if you just toss a random figure in front of it. Figuring the multiplicands 4004 times 2 on a calculator is a better trick...................at least you get the sum of BOOB.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This must be in the ridiculous forum...

I once saw a movie which I thought was just another B rated UFO/Alien film (I love those). Turns out it was actually trying to describe aliens and ufos as tools of the devil etc.

Ok so let's start with history.... This whole concept of the duality of good and evil is not a global phenomenon. Not every culture has this concept in it.. only a few.

So what would you call these things in those cultures which don't even have a devil to point at?

Whatever...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The owls in this movie are also grays...

Remember the movie Clash of the Titans?

Athena aka Innana aka Ishtar had a pet owl?

Innana/Ishtar is a Sumerian "god".

Pets are owned and posessions right?

The Sumerian "Aliens"/Demons/Reptilians in this movie control and own these "owls" which do the dirty work..

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
That video series is great.

Oh...and the movie trailer....I saw that before....not a movie I would care to see.

I suspect you are of the view that, if alien disclosure does happen, those aliens will be none other than fallen angels in Satan's spiritual army.

Being from another dimension (a spiritual dimension) these beings truly are alien.

Earth, is the most rare gem in the entire universe, and Satan knows it...and he wants it as his own "precious." He has been jealous of God and envious because the Earth is God's creation...and Satan wants it.

Satan is "smeagolling" the world because he wants it for himself (see Smeagol Gollum in Lord of the Rings to get the meaning for my use of the word "smeagolling").

there are millions of earth like planets, teeming with life in the universe.

god and satan are old worn out terms for our dualistic perception, held against reality, they have little meaning.

God is everything, including satan, if you hate satan, you hate god.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
Various sources state, that the PTB and the UNO want to establish a one wolrd religion. This will be is based on a light/luciferian cult.

www.youtube.com...
brianakira.wordpress.com...

Secularism has weakened the old religions. While more and more people flock to esoteric teachings and atheism, they are unlikely to join a new world-religion. To cast doubt in the old, and to create believe in a new way of spiritual thinking, a catalyzing event of global-scale will be required.
Such an event could be an encounter with aliens. Friendly aliens may the messengers to teach a one world religion.

IMHO it is important to keep in mind, that aliens we may encounter, are not necessarily beings from other stars, bringing celestial wisdom, but could also be illusions crafted by the PTB, or even extradimensional beings aka demons.

Link to project blue beam
www.disclose.tv...

Link to a long scary disclosure made by Bill Cooper, in which he links illuminati and aliens to the establishment of a NWO.
video.google.com...#

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. (see former Royal Canadian Navy Intelligence Officer, William Guy Carr's books "Satan, Prince of this World" and "Pawns in the Game", p. xv-xvi, which includes extracts of Pike's letter

Just read that above. from;

www.libertyforlife.com...

These people are pyschopathic megalomaniacs. They know nothing else. The Kabbalah is what they use to "conjure" and to educate the new students. To enslave ALL of mankind and to get rid of those "they" feel are not worthy. Sad really. Can't believe people actually believe this crap. Albert Pike took it one step further and they are following his book Morals and Dogma to a "T". The masonic society is the base, the farm league for the Illuminati, the OTO and the Powers that be. They pick and chose from the masonic lodges who they feel is best fit to move up.

Again, very sad that almost all masons don't get it because they are so brainwashed by the lower degrees, they are just happy to belong to something they feel is right but is totally wrong. Codex Magica is a great book and explains everything.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join