It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker! You are a Pawn of Satan and don’t even know it!” New movie!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by idle_rocker
Nope, haven't heard. Got a link?

I_R

I_R, thank you friend!!!!

the thread has gone seriously DEEP....

pls see: btw, most will ignore....

Link: www.jesusvisions.org...

Smith Wigglesworth and the Devil
English Evangelist Smith Wigglesworth was fearless as he prayed for the sick and performed apostolic exploits for the Lord. Wigglesworth’s grandson, Leslie, personally related an incident to me. One night Smith Wigglesworth was sleeping in a draughty room during a thunderstorm. The windows rattled, the lights flickered, and suddenly Wigglesworth saw a vision of Satan himself standing at the foot of his bed! But Wigglesworth was not in the least bit disturbed. Because he possessed such a revelation of personal safety under the watch-care of the Good Shepherd, and because he understood the power of the Name of Jesus, Wigglesworth just dismissed the devil. He said, “Oh, it’s only you!” He turned over in his bed and fell into a deep slumber!

We must underline the Biblical principle that God seals our instructions often when we are fully surrendered in deep sleep. A dream is ordinarily not God’s primary way of speaking to us—He may first speak to us through His Word and through His still small voice. But often because we are dull of hearing, or simply because we are not listening, or because we perhaps do not have access to the Word of God, the Lord in His love and mercy, employs the means of speaking to our spirits, which are alive and never sleep, through dreams, night visions or “similitudes” (mental pictures, images).

“In a dream, and in slumberings upon the bed--” God has stated methods of opening the ears of men, and “sealing their instructions.” We learn this very salient point from Job 33:15-16. Thus through dreams and night visions, the Lord God admonishes men by their consciences, in secret whispers, which any man or woman of wisdom will hear and heed.

On the other hand, most of our dreams are merely colored by the events of our daily lives. According to Ecclesiastes 5: 7, it is important to note that some dreams are simply the result of various vanities: “For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.”

Job 33:14-23 is an important passage of Scripture to understand how and why God speaks to us in dreams:
“For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword. He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain: So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat. His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out. Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers. If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness. . . .”

In the above passage, we see that God graciously and mercifully speaks again and again to us in dreams, in visions of the night when deep sleep falls, during what the scientists call REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. God opens our ears in times like that and imparts to us wisdom and instruction, causing us to “wake up” and to change our minds, restraining us therefore from the dangerous sin of pride, and warning us of the penalties of sin, or preventing us from falling into a tragic trap.

God’s methods have not changed, for he says, “I am the LORD. I change not.” (Malachi 3: 6) In the above Job passage, we learn that all people dream and are thus susceptible to receiving letter pictures from God. Some people tell me that they never dream. They are simply not remembering their dreams, because scientists inform us that all people dream every night. However, dreams that originate from us or from a distraught day or from indigestion will not be long remembered. A supernatural dream, on the other hand, will be remembered. Some we will remember all of our lives because of the impact of God-sent dreams.

Furthermore, we learn from this passage of Scripture in the Book of Job that God allows sickness and pain, so that we may lose our appetites and even perhaps become so ill that we are reduced to mere skin and bones as we draw near to the gates of death. This in turn causes us to seek the Lord and to develop a prayer life. And if an interpreter of dreams, who is a rare commodity, can be found, to show us what is right, then our chastened bodies will become as healthy as a child's, firm and youthful again. Yes, God often does these things for man-- brings back his soul from the Pit, so that he may live.

So a dream comes once, twice, to deliver us from our own destructive ways.

Whenever God outpours his Spirit, dreams and visions become a part of the move of God, but these phenomena are especially a Last Days characteristic according to the prophecies in Joel 2: 28 and Acts 2: 17: "And afterwards, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions."

True Biblical dreams and visions are therefore often the result of the gracious outpouring of the Holy Spirit and are part of every move of God. The enemy will always counterfeit the genuine moves of God, but that does not change the fact that God will deign to use and speak through visions and dreams. It is our duty not to resist the gracious Spirit of God when he deals with us privately through these means.

Today there is an insatiable interest in the supernatural, in angels, apparitions, demons, physic hotlines, the occult and the paranormal, prophecies, astrology, mediums, UFOs, “holy” men, fakirs, spiritual “channels,” etc.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So has the guy in the video talking about Darwin been identified?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

not yet EMPIRE....

Others? help us out, ok?

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

I_R,

think the devil's followers went to sleep?

Things have kinda slowed here, for once....

OT

[edit on 20-10-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylee
Great Thread. Thank you.

Yes it's weird. There is definitely a force on this planet that demands blood, and it's manifestation is war. But the force those black eyes represent is something totally different. It's dirty and infectious. Unfortunately I've had some experience with this presence.

But lucky for me and for all of us, there are Angels. Seriously. ....

Hi wylee....

your story/post is very interesting to me....

Tell us about the "presense" ok?

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Interesting post, I am more or less in line with the idea of what the OP is saying. I know a lot of UFO buffs scoff at the idea that aliens could be demons but hear me out. I am not the type that is a closed minded religious nut, heck I don't even attend church. But I will say from my own encounters I've arrived at a similar conclusion when it comes to the topic of aliens.

Many will say that aliens are extra dimensional beings. As I have studied the subject I've come to the understanding that this world is a small fraction of the complete picture. Science now days will even tell you that. So essentially we live in a multi-dimensional universe.

I've had experiences to which I can attest to where I've seen several dimensions that are merged into one and are inter acting. For me personally, I know what I saw and really there isn't a whole lot one can say to convince me otherwise.

One can argue that a highly advanced species could of evolved and mastered dimensional travel. I will let the people of ATS know that many of our own kind (humans) have mastered multi-dimensional travel. This is not through any type of exotic technology but rather using your spirit.

For those who know what I'm talking about I do not need to explain more. But for those of you who do not, let me try and reach out and explain by asking you a question. Have you ever experienced an out of the body experience? Have you ever had a dream where you "dreamed" that you were floating in your room, looking down at your self? If you answered yes then this explains on a basic level of what I'm talking about.

So if your with me so far then we are basically left with two options. The first is that aliens are highly advanced and have mastered through technology, exploitation of many dimensions. The second possibility is that aliens are spiritual in nature and use the tools which some humans have used since recorded history.

To get down to my opinion about the nature of aliens. I believe from my own experiences that aliens are at times to what can be referred to as demonic. It is indeed a great deception.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

I_R,

think the devil's followers went to sleep?

Things have kinda slowed here, for once....

OT

Sorry OT, I've been reading some of the link. Very interesting stuff you quoted there and I agree wholeheartedly with the dreams and outpouring of the Holy Spirit especially here in the last days.

I_R

[edit on 20-10-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

ooooooconection!

you are an ATS oldtimer!

props to you for that!

And even more to you for your well-thought-thru post...OT suspects most will spend their time on other threads and miss your great truth here....

Thx!

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I_R, I wonder who will be the next SW?

?????

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Thank you for your compliments. =)

I'm not really concerned with attention, I just hope my post was thought provoking. I'm afraid too many often use there 5 senses to make judgments and forget about the most important sense.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

We're all part of the trinity: mind (God), body (inner-Christ), soul (Self)

As for where I come from... The Oneness. We're all Sons in the Sonship striving to see ourselves in all that is around us. The following Tibetan Buddhist tennants apply to all willing to see.

The ten virtues of Buddhism
There are four virtues of speech:
· to speak truthfully
· to reconcile others
· to use gentle speech
· to speak of things worthwhile

Three virtues of the body:
· to protect life
· to respect the things belonging to others
· to use sexuality wisely and kindly

The virtues three of the mind:
· to be content
· to have an attitude to benefit others
· to give up wrong views

It's impossible to argue with Truth. No, I'm not a Buddhist either. I simply drink from ALL cups that speak Truth.
Namaste,

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
not bad at all, could be promising

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
the reference to "the secret" is complete bogus.

the secret stems from hermetic teachings, namely mental transmutation.
hermetism is a philosophy dating from ancient egypt, and is a panentheistic religion (Aka hermetists believe THE ALL IS MIND, THE UNIVERSE IS MENTAL, we are in the Mind of God)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by soul_of_light

the reference to "the secret" is complete bogus.

the secret stems from hermetic teachings, namely mental transmutation.
hermetism is a philosophy dating from ancient egypt, and is a panentheistic religion (Aka hermetists believe THE ALL IS MIND, THE UNIVERSE IS MENTAL, we are in the Mind of God)

I think the source is older than that my friend!

Sounds alot like, "....you will be like God..."

as in....Genesis
Chapter 3
Now the serpent was the most cunning of all the animals that the LORD God had made. The serpent asked the woman, "Did God really tell you not to eat from any of the trees in the garden?"
The woman answered the serpent: "We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden;
it is only about the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden that God said, 'You shall not eat it or even touch it, lest you die.'"
But the serpent said to the woman: "You certainly will not die!
5 No, God knows well that the moment you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like god who know what is good and what is bad."

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon

Thx for ur inshight here!

OT

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by lifecitizen

let's say something does happen at that football field in Nov, how long do you think OT's thread will remain up?

OT

I have no clue what you mean?

what has your thread got to do with aliens landing in a football field?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

let's say something does happen at that football field in Nov, how long do you think OT's thread will remain up?

OT

???????

Did you read the other thread? That you referenced ?

OT

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
....I suspect you are of the view that, if alien disclosure does happen, those aliens will be none other than fallen angels in Satan's spiritual army.....

Yes, John, the deception will be of Satan....

Why else have they not revealed themselves if they have been poking in and out for thousands of yrs? Doesn't add up? If they are so advanced, what are the afraid of? Why be hesitant?

OT

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
I've been trying to show people this Coast to Coast AM post I made! Please listen and comment here and there. These type of threads are important.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link was removed, please provide another one ok? I'm interested!

OT

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

OT

???????

Did you read the other thread? That you referenced ?

OT

er yes

but what does that have to do with your thread remaining up?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join