It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News With Johnny Anonymous: "Kenyan-Born Obama?"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Member reporters

Oh,oh,oh, pick me, pick me! I was here first!

Your right too, 'short and sweet' with one off specials is the best format.

Great stuff as usual ATS

Keep them coming.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Great first newscast Johnny A. Will definatley be tuning in. Keep up the great work!

SMR

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I couldn't help but think of this 'news cast' as satire ... sorry

The way it was delivered was as if every topic reported on, was being made fun of.
I am sure the purpose of this new feature isn't to be an alternative to news outlets such as CNN or MSNBC, but I got the feeling the anchorman wasn't taking his 'reporting' seriously.

This is just my opinion and how I felt watching it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
lolol I had a great laugh.

Great ENTERTAINMENT only. lol Maybe a touch of serious wouldnt hurt.

Lats see the second edition how it turn out.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Obama is a celebrated " last nail in the Constitution " by the NWO. The Elite has made a mockery of the Constitution by swearing in Obama. What better way of seeing the demise of the U.S. but to have a ' foriegn born ' citizen become president.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SMR

The term "Lighten UP in General" comes to mind...

He who takes everything (or himself) TOO seriously and can't have fun usually can't suffer the cold light of LOGIC or reality because he has no way to process it without wanting to give up.

It's like this... The REST of the world (you know those who we need to introduce to these topics with earnest) aren't going to go for the "IT"S ALL SO BLOODY SERIOUS YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF NOW" routine.

Absolutely NOTHING was made fun of, a bit of fun was had. There IS a difference.

So easy there mate.

Springer...

[edit on 10-21-2009 by Springer]

SMR

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Maybe had you read my post better you would understand that I in no way expect this to be serious but at the same time 'I felt' that it was having a laugh at the topics reported on.
There was no reason for me to 'lighten up' as I wasn't trying to take it serious but I also didn't want to feel uncomfortable while playing it in front of others and have them take me serious when I talk about discussions on this site.
After all, this IS a conspiracy site and as it is, theorists get laughed at any way.

I'm just saying that was the feeling I got from it.

He who takes everything (or himself) TOO seriously and can't have fun usually can't suffer the cold light of LOGIC or reality because he has no way to process it without wanting to give up.

You eat Chinese tonight ?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I would like to say in all due respect:

One, I think an ATS news feed is a fantastic idea! It will evolve and will naturally provide a much needed avenue for information.

Two, I just find that Johnny Anonymous' statement "If it's not on AboveTopSecret.com, then it probably doesn't matter", could set a dangerous precedent as a news source. I truly believe that ATS is heads and shoulders above the rest, but certainly whether or not the news is here has no impact on if it matters. What if that statement were modified to say ATSPremium instead? Some may already feel that way, and that logic could be used to stratify ATS News for elite and common accounts.

I understand that it is a light hearted statement, and obviously Johnny has earned his rank and all that jazz, and this is not Ad Hominem attack (or a general one) at all. However, is that statement truly fitting for ATS? Could there be a better statement that better reflects what ATS represents? I think there could be.

Well, much love to Johnny, SO, and the crew, and I just wanted to put this perspective out there as a matter of principal, not to mention I love ATS. Without this website and honest forum discussion, we would all be worse off for it.

Thank you.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by GideonHM]

[edit on 21-10-2009 by GideonHM]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I have two suggestions to make this better.

1) Make it longer.
2) Make new ones daily.

I think one daily would be cool, it would also be nice if it were breaking news that we haven't already read on the forum.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It's all about budget... To do this daily would require a team of PAID professionals, to get breaking news would require yet another team of paid professionals with the budget to traverse the world getting scoops...

We are just starting out, we don't have the unlimited funding that the Corporate Media gets and we likely won't get it because we won't be told what to report, how to report it or what not to report.

It is our hope, and why we are working our hearts out, that this program can build a big enough audience that it can generate the revenue to fund its own expansion into many things.

Tell your friends, email the link to those you think would be interested in this program, that's how we can get this done.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Someone needs to help Johnny Anonymous. His pronunciation is a bit regionalized, but I don't recognize the region. Also, you NEVER EVER say "A apple" (preface a noun that begins with a vowel with the indefinite article "a"... that's what "an" is for). But Johnny does this several times, and I'm thinking to myself "there goes his credibility". Whoever wrote his script is responsible. But that's all I can criticize about this first installation. Good work!

[edit on 21-10-2009 by seamus]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It is our hope, and why we are working our hearts out, that this program can build a big enough audience that it can generate the revenue to fund its own expansion into many things.

I think that is a possibility,

I also think the timing is right
www.dslreports.com...

[edit on 033131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
well done johnny keep up the good work

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Constructive criticism is useful, but a few posters are criticising from the aspect of how they personally want the news to be.
ATS is a brand.
Johhny IS an associated image of the brand.
They are under no obligations to replicate a new msn, fox news, blah blah.

They will find the "hook" that works for their demographic of viewers.
Then add a new 'hook' for expanding to other demographics. They may move into a talk show/news format. They may choose to go serious or comical or both, It's a first run at the gate, and the effort had good synergy with the ATS brand. It will build a loyal following, they will start to generate revenue from it, and when that happens they can format and grow it how they like, which will most likely always be...a show model that attracts viewers, generates ad income and promotes the brand.

The format will evolve I'm sure, but at this stage, the current budget and virginity has produced a great new medium for the ATS brand.

So settle back, and enjoy the ride peeps.

edit my awful spelling

[edit on 21-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Mr. Springer,

My simple and humble suggestion is to create a contest for ATS members to submit an opening logo for your show, also incorporate some sort of acknowledgment to the winner of the logo. Obviously some may not have access to after affects or similar programs, but that also would not exclude anyone providing that the logo has potential and would only require some video editing polishing.

As for the voting process i guess a 25 / 75 vote count could be incorporated, were by, 25% of the votes would come from the ATS members and ultimately the 75% would require it to be a board room decision.

It would also require some form of guidelines for people who would like to attempt and submit their work. This could expand to further logos as a cut in between topics which the reporter/s would be showing. ( 3 topics per show as you have pointed out).

Sincerely

Tristar.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Our president is not fooling anybody. He is without a doubt from Kenya, and he is only the president to create controversy to gain momentum for the new world order. Civil unrest helps their cause. Racism helps their cause. Fluoride helps their cause. Vaccines and sickness helps their cause. Medical overhaul helps their cause. Deception is the key to their plan. They will use foreign UN troops when martial law is implemented because they know American troops for the most part will not support un-constitutional orders, and they know that foreign troops will not have a problem blowing us away. It's coming very soon, and ignorance will get you killed! Stock up now on food, water, guns, ammo, and camping supplies.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

An opening logo?

We are very happy with the intro we have...

I think you are mistaking what I mean by "reporters"...

When the time comes we would only want the RAW video of the actual interview or report from "the scene" as it were... No logo or intro necessary.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

If your happy with the logo (into,opening,leading teaser), then that's fine. I was only making a suggestion. You might want to consider having more dominant color as it would obviously make far more visually stimulating.

Not trying to be rude, but if you have the time you should visit this link and hopefully your time over the weekend will allow you to further understand what i am referring to.

Ultimately the choice is yours.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
A new Low Bandwidth Version has been released for people with slower Internet connection speeds.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Reason for the Age Gate, ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join