It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News With Johnny Anonymous: "Kenyan-Born Obama?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

DAMN YOU MTV! YOU BLEW IT UP!

3 minutes? That's all people can take? Shesh Oh Pete!

Well it's a great show, I watched all the way to the end and I can't wait for the next show!

[edit on 10/19/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by tristar

DAMN YOU MTV! YOU BLEW IT UP!

3 minutes? That's all people can take? Shesh Oh Pete!

Well it's a great show, I watched all the way to the end and I can't wait for the next show!

Given that most people watch online video sites mostly from work computers so you would need to cater for them, obviously the viewers who view it from home or have the ability to watch the casts at length would only need to click on through to the ATS site.

* I guess this is directed to the ATS org. you need to include the color "Red" as it is a power color, the blue you are using is too passive. All in all, you managed to gain my interest in more way's than one.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I must say that from what I have seen so far I like the new format of a brief overview of topics on ATS .

Will the AP Show be adopting the same format ?

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Fantastic!!!

great work...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
More wishful thinking and utter nonsense from the lunatic fringe.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Good job Johhny,so professional looking and all,Jon Stewart gots nothin on you,go dude

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Excellent!!! Looking great Johnny and this really brings the best to ATS,
I cant wait to see more!

what a proud day for all of us ATS members and Staff,
WE are really climbing mountains! Top stuff!!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Go Johnny you rock star..Nice hair-do too....
Nice one ATS.....

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

I would LOVE to see you be the London correspondent, cant get enough of your voice and your exceptional beauty!

[edit on 19-10-2009 by antar]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Mr. Anonymous, I really enjoyed what you did. Professional with just the right dash of humor and cleverness. Although I'm relatively new to ATS, I have listened to a few of your old ATS MIX shows with Mr. Rabbit. It is funny seeing you live in person and matching the voice with the image being displayed.

I really loved the graphics job. To me, it matches just about any mainstream media outfit that is available today. Congratulations to everyone involved with this project. Professional, humorous and informative. I know it will do well.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yep Johnny Anonymous 1 take? You my friend are the master. I bow to your perfection.

"If it's not on AboveTopSecret.com, then it probably doesn't matter" Springer that's GOLD!

I'm impatient, do more right now

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm so proud of you guys. This was great. Johnny, you did a wonderful job of capturing the viewer's interest and were very animated and entertaining while also informative.

Good stuff.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Guess I will be the party pooper here.

I listened to most of the show minimised and other than the odd picture, this could have been a podcast and great podcast at that.

But what does a few static pictures add?

Have I missed something here but what is the push with video? You have to watch it. At least with a podcast, you can listen and do something else.

And what about members who have less than fast broadband. I have a dicated line and this still buffered!

What was so wrong with the ATSMIX format?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
What was so wrong with the ATSMIX format?

No one was listening.

Really. Many of the last shows, before the plug was pulled, struggled to get more than 500 plays... even after a few serious efforts to promote it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
All I can say is "Excellent and Very professionally done!"!!

I don't even like watching the news on TV anymore because all the stations seem to have their own personal agenda that they're trying to project. Plus what I consider a relevant topic won't even be covered.

Every morning when I have my java, I sit in front of my laptop reading 'ATS' and then I play the unbias anchorman to my family and friends telling them what's going on and informing them of the different senarios that could be in play and just leave it at that, letting them think for themselves.

This is the first time I've ever even been to this room on 'ATS' and I got to say "Where the heck have I been to miss out on something like this?"

'ATS', I was already perfectly content with this site and then you go and raise the bar on me! Surely it can't get any better can it?

I sorta give myself a time frame to do my 'ATS' thing every morning and now I'm either going to have to get up earlier in the a.m. which means go to bed earlier which means eat dinner earlier which means get home from work earlier which means shorter work days which means the jobs will take longer which means less income which means less groceries which means I'll start to lose weight! Why did I read that 'U2U'?

Thanks 'ATS'!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
AWESOME! maybe now a radio spot on Coast to Coast AM would be appropriate. Excellent presentation -saves me the hassle of wading through posts that go nowhere (this don't happen much on ATS). Sometimes a bit of good ole fashioned news presented in a prompt and informative manner is all I need as part of my wake up fix- THANKS, ATS! Best damned site next to gamespot.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Johnny pulled off an accurate and genuine untrustworthy anchorman.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Very good first effort.

Johnny's talking manner seemed a little staccato to me.

Maybe it will improve with time and become a little more fluid.

Looking forward to the next one.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Outstanding!!

I am an official fan of ATS NEWS!!

Great job Johnny, and the rest of you all.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Good stuff.

Needs more Rabbit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join