It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of Nibiru From Across The World!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'm surprised a thread about Planet X / Nibiru makes no mention of the yowusa.com site, which is probably the best put together site that I periodically receive email updates from.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If you folks aren't already on it, you may wanna check out this thread...

We have our Brown Dwarf, interacting with and Bombarding asteroids of Oort against Pluto and Jupiter --> www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Post back here, if you like]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I am very familiar with yowusa.com and their videos. As far as your link to the website concerning the brown dwarf I googled the G1.9+0.3 object and it turns out it's the remnants of a supernova and nowhere near us. See the wikipedia link.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by irelandgoblins

When I started this thread despite all my research on the subject I was still very much on the fence...but if what you're associates are telling you is true then....well, it's too sad to ponder.

[edit on 12/13/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

It's all nonsense. There isn't a shred of evidence that Nibiru/Planet X exists, or that it will somehow affect us in any way, shape or form, in any year, let alone 2012.

It's being perpetrated by those who don't understand astronomy, who don't understand physics, or who are making money off the whole scam.

It's a fraud.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I'm all about the *science* behind a theory.

You reference astronomers and physicists in your post, but perhaps are ignoring the more important aspect of it all... the History (of the science)

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
damn, i might have to try and look over there and see it for my self this looks pretty siik lol

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I was listening to george noory on youtube and they mention planetX being visiable from the tip of sagittarius, well I found something very interesting when I was looking around that area... they call it a super nova. but who really knows

go to RA: 17h48m45s
DEC: -27:10:00

crossfade the iamges and you will notice a slight difference in the stars around it and you will also notice that the image seems to be squared.... seems like a disinformation attempt... but maybe not

[edit on 29-12-2009 by graaly]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Wow nibiru looks beautiful!

Great thread
s & f

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by majick

I tried to look at those links you posted.

They must be fairly accurate as the links don't work anymore. You have been censored!

They say this is the return trip from around the sun. It will pass by again . The first pass was in the 1600's. The main issue for us to deal with, will be with what things are in tow. Earth will have to play dodge-ball(comet) for a while.

I still don't believe it, but the evidence keeps piling up in favor of an event like this. People need to stop living in denial. We have been trained to live in denial from birth, by society.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

When 2012 comes and goes without us experiencing this event, what will happen? Will the world cease to be concerned? When things continue to spiral downward with weather issues and psychotic behavior by politicians and corporate leaders, putting this earth into a condition that may not be able to sustain the quality of life we have become used to, what then?

Is this the scenario needed to eventually wake up people from this state of denial all(myself included) are spellbound under?

When the dust from calamities is high enough and people can't believe the lies any more, beware. This is what I believe. I can't put a date on this, nor can I describe the events to follow. I just know we must go through this, whatever comes, as long as I keep waking up in the morning.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I agree with you,It seems that everyone is looking to the government to tell us the truth about these things,when there the ones lying about A- disclosure,B-911,C-Nasa and our solar system.So why are we looking for them to tell us the truth about this???

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

You are so hilarious.

There isn't a shred in favor of a new planet sized object in the solar system.

The evidence is overwhelming that no new planets in our solar system can have orbits that enter the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

So what fake photo/video have you been watching lately?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
dis-info is rampant.

If you believe in planet X, There's nothing wrong with that. Now if you believe in Planet X with out looking for any facts or information, There is something wrong with that.

Now to my point; Even if the truth was on this website you know it would be distorted and twisted as much as possible by you know who. This is why everyone should take everything with a grain of salt and question everything. Use your brain peoples, It's the most powerful thing man has.

The masses are going to lead to the human races down fall unless we help ourselves make a change. We could start by not replying to half of the threads on ATS and bumping crucial world changing threads. IE; America's Failing Prison Complex and the irrationality of keeping Marijuana illegal while BIG PHARM RAPES the common citizen, I mean how many different prescription are there(100,000ish). 70% of which marijuana can treat. Anyways I believe with info like this readily available I believe America can move forward out of its dark ages.

Lastly I hope planet X sucks all the scum bags off this planet, Would be so great.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This thread was bumped, and suddenly everyone starts reacting to old replies!

Btw, I don't see that thing either. However, aside from my personal beliefs, ET_Man said (correct me if I am wrong, please) that the giant rock passes from another dimension. You know, it's perhaps a weird thing to say, but 'Out of Space' from The Prodigy suddenly plays in my mind.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

ET_Man is some teenager pushing schlocky advice over the internet. He also makes a few claims that are demonstrably false.

ET_Man can't even define the words posted so he tosses out the sort of junk that you'd expect from a Star Wars philosophy.

Planet X is a demonstrable hoax. That is why people such as ET_Man have to revert to "magic" to claim its existence.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I hear that if you look through welding goggles you can see nibiru behind the sun at midday??

anyone tried this?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by observe50

I agree with you,It seems that everyone is looking to the government to tell us the truth about these things,when there the ones lying about A- disclosure,B-911,C-Nasa and our solar system.So why are we looking for them to tell us the truth about this???

Don't forget before 9/11 there was 2.3 trillion dollars 'missing' and still yet found it. Nobody loses 2.3 trillion dollars. They are probably using that money to finish paying off their D.U.M.B. s. Even Bush Jr. spent all that money on land in Paraguay and not sure how he could afford that myself.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by matt4GA

Sadly, all these scumbags would be the only ones left behind to create their new world order.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join