It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Vows Revenge On US And UK After Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
Let Iran keep running its mouth, then they will just justify why we kicked their teeth in. It seems to me that they are just begging for a first class ass whoopin'. If Bush was still around the foot would have already been inserted, twisted, and then broken off.

Really...what's it to ya? Why the bluster? How many ways do you want to lose? I'm counting two so far.

Been a while since the U.S. whooped ass...it seems that these days they just wanna drag things out to make the profiteers richer. Good thing there's always a malleable public to wave the flag and send their kids along as cannon fodder.

Myself? Soon as I saw the report, I said cui bono. Doesn't take much to figure that one out.

Jonny
Some just don't know who chops the trees and gets the fighting done.
With out us any cause is lost. The Blue Ox belongs to the JUST.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by Haydn_17

Whether it's people blowing themselves up or protesting fraudulent election results, they're just refusing to allow their people to see the divisions in their own society.

With such an oppressive regime, they have to blame an outside source for anything within their own nation, otherwise it'll allow people to see that there are divides and differences in opinion within that nation. The main issue is that they don't want their people to see that the majority there do not support the regime any more.

It's all about control. I doubt they'll do anything in actuality. They'll just make a few comments to divert attention, and then it'll be forgotten.

It's actually very similar to what is happening in the US.

At first I thought you were talking about ISRAEL.
But at the end you try to drop it on the US.
Let me ask you an Honest Question.
When the sky starts to rain nukes, will you beat feet out of the Promised Land and take shelter behind some decent countries walls?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
The Blue Ox belongs to the JUST.

That's a Paul Bunyan reference?

Just, me son, is very subjective, and it does not necessarily coincide with American economic interests.

And a self edit to note that the only country, so far, to rain nukes is the USA.

Which is why American drumbeats are scary, rather than simply tiresome.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by manxman2

Sky News is hardly a disinfo outlet.

Considering the site,

The owner of said such media outlet and his whole empire

historical precedence etc

That is one of the funniest things I have seen on ATS.

Do some googling on the above points....

Elf

[edit on 18-10-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by manxman2

I really would like to know just what it is going to take for people like you to see just what kind of country you want to be a nuclear power. Can you truthfully be that dense or is it just a desparate attempt not to been concede that you are wrong

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phedreus
I really would like to know just what it is going to take for people like you to see just what kind of country you want to be a nuclear power. Can you truthfully be that dense or is it just a desparate attempt not to been concede that you are wrong

Honestly you should be far more worried of Pakistan than Iran. They have constantly had skirmishes with India and even war and so much animosity over disputed region... and both countries have nukes.

-BUT-

whats there been since Pakistan went nuclear? Now both sides are afraid to go to war - because they know the possibilities.
I think it is possibly the best thing for Iran, a 'M.A.D.' deterrent for war. Best thing maybe short of all countries not allowed nukes.

If Iran nuked ANYTHING they would be wiped off the earth so fast. They have more to gain from deterrent than offensive capabilities.

Besides, their one nuke gone and they would be soooo screwed. I dont think they can afford to use them, just my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by manxman2
yep more demonisation of iran i would imagine.
who would willingly take anything from a murdoch outlet with anything more than a grain of salt.

why dont you people do some research before promoting dis-info on this site.

the link doesnt work either ffs.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by manxman2]

thats right poor iran, oh are you still here? i would have thought you moved to iran by now to help them over come the evil american agenda.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Just, me son, is very subjective, and it does not necessarily coincide with American economic interests.

And a self edit to note that the only country, so far, to rain nukes is the USA.

"Rain nukes" ya and i am sure there was absolutley no reason for that......... your dribble is tiresome.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
ABC reported US backing for Jundallah years ago.

Iran is the next country in the US cross-hairs. Why? A mixture of geopolitical factors... but OIL will sum it up well enough.

And all you sad little hypnotised US self-righteous citizens swallow the propaganda. Again.

Can anybody spell WMD?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

The only country, so far, to rain nukes is the USA.

"Rain nukes" ya and i am sure there was absolutley no reason for that......... your dribble is tiresome.

I think you are referring to my 'drivel'.
I'm sorry, English is a second language to many on this site and I should be more gracious.

Actually, a lot of folks still question the use of the bomb in the first place, and are fairly certain that it would never have been used on white folks.

It's really easy for armchair commandos and pajamahadeen to talk about bombing Iran, without having to leave the comfort of their parent's basement. Perhaps a little compulsory military service in a hot zone would do them all some good.

Like I said before...how may ways does the US want to lose?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

So is this kind of response. Yeah, we get it: American lives are more important than Japanese lives. If the shoe had been on the other foot, and it had been Japan that had levelled a couple of American cities with Atomic weaponry in order to end the war and secure a Japanese victory, would you accept the same lazy, sarcastic reasoning from someone else? "ya and i am sure there was absolutley no reason the Japanese did that........."

No, you'd be wondering "WTF?"

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

Honestly you should be far more worried of Pakistan than Iran. They have constantly had skirmishes with India and even war and so much animosity over disputed region... and both countries have nukes.

-BUT-

whats there been since Pakistan went nuclear? Now both sides are afraid to go to war - because they know the possibilities.
I think it is possibly the best thing for Iran, a 'M.A.D.' deterrent for war. Best thing maybe short of all countries not allowed nukes.

If Iran nuked ANYTHING they would be wiped off the earth so fast. They have more to gain from deterrent than offensive capabilities.

Besides, their one nuke gone and they would be soooo screwed. I dont think they can afford to use them, just my 2 cents

You realize of course that Iran and Pakistan are part of a larger brotherhood?
The reformation of the Caliphate will only be a formal move once the West is attacked and weakened, until then the OIC is one unit.
So collectively Islam has over 100 nukes ready to go on the command of the imams.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I... dont realise that actually. Last I checked Pakistan is a US ally as well. If they used Pakis as a middle man peace would be oh-so-easy but well its not profitable.
You should talk to Xtrozero, he taught me a lot about different types of islam, and some even hate each other. Its like saying collectively Christianity has _ _ 000 nukes. There is no collective because they will never agree. There are Muslims killing other Muslims. There are also Muslims fighting the 'war on terror', think Turkey and especially Pakistan, and if I am not mistaken Phillipines.

A religion itself is not the conspiracy but the rich and in power behind them... the only time youd worry about a Caliphate is if someone declared war on islam and destroyed al-aksa mosque... oh wait they are going to! So yeah I guess in the future keep an eye out

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Crikey.
Western terms. Pakistan kept Kalid Shiek Mohammed in an ISI safe house after he beheaded Daniel Pearl. And under Islamic law that was perfectly legal. So the term "ally" is quite subjective.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Why is it people like you keep swearing the United States is preparing for war with Iran.I truly believe you people don't even bother to read the news. The Obama administration has been bending over back wards to avoid confrontation,He holds a speech in the UN trying to make the UN deal with international problems.Was even called weak by France and the UK for not taking a tougher stance with Iran.

Time and time again your blaming the wrong country. The Israelis, who have delivered veiled threats of a military strike, say they believe that Iran has restarted these “weaponization” efforts, which would mark a final step in building a nuclear weapon. The Germans say they believe that the weapons work was never halted. The French have strongly suggested that independent international inspectors have more information about the weapons work than they have made public.And finally the United Kingdom who's intelligent sources claim once again that Iran has a clandestine weapons program.

What did America say , American spy agencies have stood firm in their conclusion that while Iran may ultimately want a bomb, the country halted work on weapons design in 2003 and probably has not restarted that effort — a judgment first made public in a 2007 National Intelligence Estimate.

So the only country that believes Iran is the United States.Get your facts straight!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

If you take the effort to backtrack a little, you'll note that my conversation was originally in response to a comment by stinkyfeet:

Let Iran keep running its mouth, then they will just justify why we kicked their teeth in. It seems to me that they are just begging for a first class ass whoopin'. If Bush was still around the foot would have already been inserted, twisted, and then broken off.

I went out on a limb and assumed the poster was American. You ok with that call?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join