It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Vows Revenge On US And UK After Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Iran has warned it will take revenge against the US and Britain, accusing them of being involved in a suicide bombing that killed several Revolutionary Guard commanders.

source

State media cited sources as saying "Britain was directly involved" - a common tactic used to divert attention away from the country’s internal problems.

Wow what big claims these are, this might become dangerous, what type of revenge is Iran planning? WMD's? War?

[mod edit: fixed broken link]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
They said something similar about revenge in June when they blamed the UK for internal dissent. This blame game is nothing new, and the bluster that goes along with it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
yep more demonisation of iran i would imagine.
who would willingly take anything from a murdoch outlet with anything more than a grain of salt.

why dont you people do some research before promoting dis-info on this site.

the link doesnt work either ffs.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by manxman2]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So sad to bad... couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of fanatics... but we didn't do it... they did it to themselves when the stole the election... To borrow a phrase from the immortal Mister Rodgers... "Can you say "Civil War?... sure I knew you could""!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by manxman2

Sky News is hardly a disinfo outlet.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wonder what would happen if Israel vowed to destroy Iran for their involvement in Hamas and Hezbollah in assaulting Israel?

Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Let Iran keep running its mouth, then they will just justify why we kicked their teeth in. It seems to me that they are just begging for a first class ass whoopin'. If Bush was still around the foot would have already been inserted, twisted, and then broken off.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
abdolmalik rigi, the leader of jundallah has said on many ocassions that they are funded by the united states. so its not so much wether or not we did this, but wether or not iran can really do anything to get revenge.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am getting so sick of this crap.
I feel that, if they want to kill themselves, let them.
There is nothing we can do to stop it.
This is a war of attrition.
We should have reinforced our own borders some time ago.

I know that writing off fellow human beings does not coincide with the HU.element, but how much crap can we take, before they really piss us off or they do the unthinkable?
Do we really want to be in that kind of position?

I guess we do, considering our actions so far.

:BARF:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Whether it's people blowing themselves up or protesting fraudulent election results, they're just refusing to allow their people to see the divisions in their own society.

With such an oppressive regime, they have to blame an outside source for anything within their own nation, otherwise it'll allow people to see that there are divides and differences in opinion within that nation. The main issue is that they don't want their people to see that the majority there do not support the regime any more.

It's all about control. I doubt they'll do anything in actuality. They'll just make a few comments to divert attention, and then it'll be forgotten.

It's actually very similar to what is happening in the US.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Iran has warned it will take revenge against the US and Britain, accusing them of being involved in a suicide bombing that killed several Revolutionary Guard commanders.

source

State media cited sources as saying "Britain was directly involved" - a common tactic used to divert attention away from the country’s internal problems.

Who's writing their source? Robert Mugabe?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I can only see the Murder of these Generals as a pain in the arse for any country drawing up plans to fight them.

Before this happened they knew who commanded what, where, and probably a lot about their tactics, that has all changed now, because nobody knows who is going to take their places, and that puts the whole game back into the hands of the Iranians, especially if they keep a lid on it all.

Iran is not going to be like Iraq, these guys have been preparing for this for a long long time, and unless anyone involved has access to all their intelligence and strategies, tactics, and every other complicated element used during Warfare, I believe this has made a lot of the information gathered over the years as now useless.

Why would the US and the UK do this? know your enemy, now they don't.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Why would the US and the UK do this?

That's if, of course, the US and the UK actually did it.

know your enemy, now they don't.

However, if the US and the UK are responsible, I'd say it's more about knowing your arms catalogue, what's in stock and whether you can supply it by Friday.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What about...

Mossad? )

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I thought I would have a look at an Iranian news source.
I was expecting to see some headlines and a speech.

BUT

Iran summons Pakistani envoy over terrorist attack

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
Let Iran keep running its mouth, then they will just justify why we kicked their teeth in. It seems to me that they are just begging for a first class ass whoopin'. If Bush was still around the foot would have already been inserted, twisted, and then broken off.

Really...what's it to ya? Why the bluster? How many ways do you want to lose? I'm counting two so far.

Been a while since the U.S. whooped ass...it seems that these days they just wanna drag things out to make the profiteers richer. Good thing there's always a malleable public to wave the flag and send their kids along as cannon fodder.

Myself? Soon as I saw the report, I said cui bono. Doesn't take much to figure that one out.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

ffs take atleast a glance at murdoch on google do just the slightest bit of research. add nwo aswell.

this is what sky calls impartial reporting.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-10-2009 by manxman2]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by manxman2

ffs take atleast a glance at murdoh on google do just the slightest bit of research. add nwo aswell.

this is what sky calls impartial reporting.

www.youtube.com...

worth seeing!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
So sad to bad... couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of fanatics... but we didn't do it... they did it to themselves when the stole the election... To borrow a phrase from the immortal Mister Rodgers... "Can you say "Civil War?... sure I knew you could""!

Where?
In Israel?
The people against their leaders, so sad.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
abdolmalik rigi, the leader of jundallah has said on many ocassions that they are funded by the united states. so its not so much wether or not we did this, but wether or not iran can really do anything to get revenge.

Islamic claims are accurate according to Islam. They need no justification. And yes they will complete fard ayn with an attack against the West.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join