It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Government shows its True Colours

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oaenaos

How about the Palestinian authorities war crimes?... What about the fact that every treaty which was presented to them and which allowed for the existance of both Israel, and Palestine were never agreed to by the Palestinian authorities because THEY DO NOT WANT ISRAEL TO EXIST....

You should concentrate in the fact that both ISrael and Palestine have a right to exist, not only on what the Palestinian authorities and the terrorists want....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by optigon

Zionism does not equal Jewish. That's like saying Communism = Russian Orthodox or Daoism. You insult the Jewish religion by equating it to a political agenda.

In the eyes of Islamic nations, and more so in the eyes of Islamic terrorists Zionism INCLUDES the existance of the nation known as Israel, it is not just about politics itself, but the existance of Israel that many, if not most Islamic nations do not want to accept.

You want to criticize Israel but want to ignore what the Palestinian authorities, and Palestinian terrorist groups have been doing?....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Imagine if your neighbors kep harrassing you, and your family, and they kept throwing stones, and even trying to set fires in your home... Would you be sitting iddly waiting for your neighbors to either kill you and your family, or destroy your home?....

[edit on 16-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

What a ridiculous analogy.

Imagine you have been living in your house for thousands of years then in 1948 Britain comes along and tells you that the bottom of your garden has been given over to Israel, because the Jews feel hard done by the Germans.

Ok you put up with it, but these people move in tanks, guns, nuclear missiles and each day they move further up the garden. Eventually they take over the house and you find yourself at the bottom of the garden with the Israelis taking pot shots at you whenever they feel like it.

I think that analogy is nearer the truth

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

of cource they should be brought to justice too !!!
what about Bush is he going to trial ??? for his crimes in Iraq ?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oaenaos

If the average American would wake up and see whats going on, then all the real criminals would be in jail.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

A profound excuse to create a state of terror based on false
history statements !!!
I fully agree on that !!!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
This is a Government who feels no guilt, remorse or respect for human life but I guess these are the type of governments many countries have these days. They are so disconnected from reality they think its all a game. I had to laugh at Gordon Brown's suggestion on how Israel should do their own IN-House investigation into the war which would get the UN off their backs.
Disgustingly SAD!

Your information is not complete. You have only part of the story. I believe that if you had the rest of the story, you might well come to a different conclusion.

The government of Israel is like any other government. It doesn't view war as a game. It views war, in fact, as a fight for survival. To lose the war is to face extermination, because that is the ultimate goal of the PA and of Hamas. Not removal of the present Israeli government. Not "change". Extermination.

In order to prevent attacks against Israel, sometimes the IDF must move against military targets. When that happens, sometimes innocent civilians are injured or killed. This is an accidental, and inevitable effect of war.

OTOH, when Hamas attacks, it targets civilians deliberately. It sends its bombers into market place and school yards, places where there are few soldiers and plenty of unarmed civilian targets. Somehow these pictures never seem to make it into the sensationalist media. They are every bit as tragic and horrifying as anything that ever happened in Gaza.

There will never be peace in that region, as long as one side is demonized or made out to be the bad guy. Both sides are responsible for the warfare, and both sides are responsible for making peace. As long as either side has as its express intent the annihilation of the other, there will never be peace. As long as either side refuses to make compromises, there will never be peace.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Amen,there is a huge amount of hatred for the nation of Israel here.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
In Western nations, the people are the governments.

Israel receives praise for what it does because Westerners hate Middle Easterners.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
maybe we should stop sending foreign aid to israel.... we send them about $2.4 Billion a year, and almost all of this money is used to buy weapons!! wtf.... Beginning in 2009, the U.S. plans to give $30 billion over 10 years.
do the math on that.. 3 billion a year to a country that only has 7.5 million people...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yes we should when human right groups are corroborating what he said...

But obviously you have an anti-Israelite agenda so you don't want to believe it.

Israel gave Gaza to the Palestinians for a while and all they did was move in their rockets closer so they could fire those rockets towards israeli homes, but of course you don't mention this either...

HAMAS was funded one goal, for the complete destruction of Israel, and that's what Palestinian terrorists want as well as the Palestinian authorities...
=

[edit on 16-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

For crying out loud please look back through my posts I have stated more than once that I am anti- Zionist Israeli Government not Anit-Israelite! Read my posts then come back to me. I have also stated that more than once that both sides are fault! I posted the article to highlight that the Israeli government refuses to accept the atrocities committed by the Israeli Military on innocent civilians! Do you deny that the use of white phorphorous on women and children as an atrocity?? Stop trying to turn my words into something they or not! I am Irish born and raised why would I an anti- anyone agenda???

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613

In order to prevent attacks against Israel, sometimes the IDF must move against military targets. When that happens, sometimes innocent civilians are injured or killed. This is an accidental, and inevitable effect of war.

There will never be peace in that region, as long as one side is demonized or made out to be the bad guy. Both sides are responsible for the warfare, and both sides are responsible for making peace. As long as either side has as its express intent the annihilation of the other, there will never be peace. As long as either side refuses to make compromises, there will never be peace.

I'm sorry but there was nothing accidental about using white phorphorous in civilian areas! Yes accidents happen in war but should crimes against humanity be swept under the carpet or denied? Or should they punished to try ensure it never happens again?

As for your last paragraph I fully agree with everything you said.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
reply to post by kcfusion

Zionist=Jewish. More anti semitic tripe. What's with the huge amount of anti-christians and antisemites on this board? Israel has a right to exist and Iran and the Arab nations are looking to destroy Israel and the Israelis!

Oh really? aren't you using reverse racism?

watch this, and see if israel doesn't do anything.

November 2006
The guns may have fallen silent in Lebanon but the war continues to claim new victims every day. It's estimated 4 million cluster bombs were fired into Lebanon, 90% during the last 72 hours.

"The Israelis fought Hezbollah and could not win, so they turned their fight against us", laments one Lebanese woman. "Everyone was surprised cluster bombs were being deployed", confides an Israeli soldier. "We were always trained to think they were doomsdays devices." His unit fired 1.2 million bomblets, even though they had not previously test fired the weapons and were uncertain of their impact. Populated civilian areas in Lebanon are now riddled with cluster bombs. People are too scared to harvest their crops. Now, some Israelis joining the chorus for a worldwide ban. "Nothing justifies their indiscriminate killing."

EDIT to add: that above quote is from the youtube channel info.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
Gordon Brown should be petitioned on this one..he is such a wimp! He makes me so ashamed.

Gordon Brown and his government are in bed with Israel, this has been obvious for years. What I'd like to know is how does he sleep at night!! .

I once asked a drug dealer how he slept at night after selling drugs which ruin familys .

HE THEN REPLIED I TAKE " ZOLPIDEM FROM MY DOCTOR>

maybe gordon and the rest nwo have the same doctor:flam

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I wonder if coalition forces will invade Israel if they back out of the peace plan?

Would love to see US forces take Israel and dismantle its military.

Then again, would also love to see Washington dismantled as well....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Richard Goldstone, the author of the report, said the draft resolution saddened him, “as as it includes only allegations against Israel. There is not a single phrase condemning Hamas, as we have done in the report”.

Even the author is saddened by this - Israel has been treated unfairly, and all day anti-Israel comments have filled this thread, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

It was not a fair resolution, and Hamas hasn't been appropriately blamed yet.

ATS hate mobs show true colours should be the accurate title of this thread!

[edit on 16-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Ohhh what a baby you are being. Your position is wrong and you know it. You can't justify it.

Israel is responsible for war crimes and Western nations are turning their eye to it because they are collectively bigoted against Muslim nations. If it were a Muslim nation responsible for war crimes, coalition forces would be invading in no time.

Grow up.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Say someone kills 10 people; you don't think justice is served until someone points a finger at a man who killed 1 person too?

Israel is obviously the bigger issue when it comes to war crimes, indiscriminate killing, murder.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by oaenaos

How about the Palestinian authorities war crimes?... What about the fact that every treaty which was presented to them and which allowed for the existance of both Israel, and Palestine were never agreed to by the Palestinian authorities because THEY DO NOT WANT ISRAEL TO EXIST....

You should concentrate in the fact that both ISrael and Palestine have a right to exist, not only on what the Palestinian authorities and the terrorists want....

Actually the investigation was on both Israel and Palestine , however Israel's refusal to cooperate with the UN investigation made it very difficult to look at both sides. I am unsure as to why Israel would not cooperate in this investigation as they had the same opportuntity to prevent their case.
You cannot hinder an investigation by denying access to the investigators and then complain at the results.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by nepafogo]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I second this thought. Israel is very hated in this forum and he US in general. I personnally don't understand why all the hate.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join