It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Government shows its True Colours

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx

Originally posted by kcfusion
Please fellow ATSers put aside your emotions and stay on topic. Lets not resort to bickering. Surely the only solution to all this senseless killing is to lift the restrictions on Gaza allow they to be free with dignity, only then will the mindless killing of mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, friends, family, children on both sides will stop.

Surely people can realize that this never ending cycle cannot be stopped by violence?

So much illogical hatred been spewed here. Please think of the Palestinian and the Israeli people as what they are! Human Beings goddamn it! Before coming on here and endorsing both sides destruction!

Exactly. I was hopeful that we could get this discussion to be about something productive instead of spewing hate and being ignorant of facts. I am hopeful that something constructive comes from a discussion like this but on a bigger scale, I would like to see some sort of peace in that area.

I can definitely agree with you on that!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I can't quote you!I am on the right side and one day you will know it!
My signature says it all and I stand by it.Have a nice life,bye....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I agree, war is not suppose to be fair. When it is your citizens and soldiers dieing you want to inflict the most damage with the least cost you can. Overwhelming force, makes your enemies think twice. israel has shown great patience and restraint with the pals, hezbolla, Iran, et al.

I can not sit here and listen to the loonies who blame Israel for the mess in the region. They have yet to start a single war. they have fought for their right to exist as free and independent state. IMHO I think Israel, the US, and Britian, should take the gloves off and turn the place into a parking lot.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

"Ask some Iranians"?
Are you insinuating that they know something/anything about their govts plans for said nuclear facilities?! Are we also supposed to forget the fact that most of terrorism is funded by Iran and Saudi Arabia? Sorry, we can't trust convicted criminals with firearms and we can't trust Iran with nuclear capability. It's naive and foolish to allow them to continue. Sometime, somewhere, something will get into the wrong hands and we will pay for it very dearly.

And because we so not trust someone even though the evidence is not there we should invade?
I have yet to see any proof that Iran is making nuclear weapons or has intentions of doing so. The only threaths I have heard are those coming from Israel. Iran only threatens back stating that they would retaliate if attacked as they should. Iran has never invaded any country even though they have been invaded twice. Israel has invaded how many countries now? Who is the threat here?

We do not need to have another Iraq and the WMD's that never existed do we?

Here is a good link to myth and reality of accusations against Iran.

www.juancole.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I am not educated enough to be involved in the discussion here any longer. I find some information compelling, some to be stretching it a little, and some to be outright anti-semitic. I think a country that commits true war crimes should be punished, yes. If Israel has committed said crimes, they should pay the consequences. Like I said, though, I'm not well enough versed in the goings on in Israel to make educated, intelligent posts further than my support for their nationalism. Therefore, I hereby resign from posting here.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Not Anti-Semitic, Not Racist, Not Anti Jew, Just Anti Zionist controlled Israeli Government!!

This is a Government who feels no guilt, remorse or respect for human life but I guess these are the type of governments many countries have these days. They are so disconnected from reality they think its all a game. I had to laugh at Gordon Brown's suggestion on how Israel should do their own IN-House investigation into the war which would get the UN off their backs.
Disgustingly SAD!

Yeah thats why Israel gave Gaza to the Arabs after evicting its own citizens.

What did Israel get in return? Rockets for years, Bombing schools and innocents the whole time.

Israel plead with everyone under the sun to stop the rockets. The rockets were never stopped so Israel was forced to act.

WHAT HAVE THE ARABS DONE FOR PEACE? NOT A DAM THING.

That right there shows the whole world whats going on. The U.N. is evil and I will stand beside Israel to the day I die.

If you don't want any problems with Israel then stop picking a fight with them. Its that easy. Egypt and Jordan learned this, Why cant you?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Sky watcher]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow

Originally posted by bigyin
I would say Israel will destroy itself before long ... the amount of hate it is generating against itself will come back.

What goes around comes around.

Amen preacher. I hope you're right.

Second line.

So you are actually advocating the destruction of Israel? How can you justify that?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx

Surely the only solution to all this senseless killing is to lift the restrictions on Gaza allow they to be free with dignity, only then will the mindless killing of mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, friends, family, children on both sides will stop.

Exactly.

I can definitely agree with you on that!

What so they can ship Silkworm missiles in from Iran and hit Dimona causing mass destruction in Israel, Jordan and Iraq?

Israel is the cop in the area and the so called Palestinians are the street thug who has a rap sheet a mile long. Their three strikes were up long ago. They had their chance at peace, The Arabs wanted war so that is what they got.

Now the Arabs do the typical thing and cry to their handlers at the U.N. because they got their butts beat AGAIN.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Prior to the vote, Col. Richard Kemp, the former commander of British forces in Afghanistan addressed the UN session, and said; But mistakes are not war crimes."

So it's easier to call a war crime a mistake and just forget about it...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phedreus
I agree, war is not suppose to be fair. When it is your citizens and soldiers dieing you want to inflict the most damage with the least cost you can. Overwhelming force, makes your enemies think twice. israel has shown great patience and restraint with the pals, hezbolla, Iran, et al.

I can not sit here and listen to the loonies who blame Israel for the mess in the region. They have yet to start a single war. they have fought for their right to exist as free and independent state. IMHO I think Israel, the US, and Britian, should take the gloves off and turn the place into a parking lot.

I cannot sit here and listen to loonies who think Israel has never started any wars and your opinion on turning the place into a parking lot sounds exactly like what Israel wants no matter the cost. IMHO you are a warmongerer and obviously place no value on the millions of people who used to live in this parking lot fantasy of yours.

en.wikipedia.org...

Israel has been in 7 wars between 1947-2006. I guess that number now would be 8 after the Gazza invasion. Could be 9 soon if they get their way.

www.wrmea.com...

"It was 12 years ago when Prime Minister Menachem Begin admitted in public that Israel had fought three wars in which it had a "choice," meaning Israel started the wars. Begin's admission came in a speech delivered on Aug. 8, 1982, before the Israeli National Defense College. His purpose was to defuse mounting criticism of Israel's invasion of Lebanon, which had begun two months earlier on June 5 and was clearly one of Israel's wars of "choice." The others were in 1956 and 1967. "

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
reply to post by kcfusion

Zionist=Jewish. More anti semitic tripe. What's with the huge amount of anti-christians and antisemites on this board? Israel has a right to exist and Iran and the Arab nations are looking to destroy Israel and the Israelis!

Fake, many christians here in France (and maybe in many countries), with no jewish family, are true zionists, pro-Israël. plus, I could be black/asian/latino, and choose to be a zionist too, on israël's side (based upon, in my opinion, hate of arabs)

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Asagi]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Being against Zionism is not equal to being against Jews...

That is like saying being against the KKK is being against white people...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nepafogo

Originally posted by Phedreus

I cannot sit here and listen to loonies who think Israel has never started any wars and your opinion on turning the place into a parking lot sounds exactly like what Israel wants no matter the cost. IMHO you are a warmongerer and obviously place no value on the millions of people who used to live in this parking lot fantasy of yours.

en.wikipedia.org...

Israel has been in 7 wars between 1947-2006. I guess that number now would be 8 after the Gazza invasion. Could be 9 soon if they get their way.

www.wrmea.com...

"It was 12 years ago when Prime Minister Menachem Begin admitted in public that Israel had fought three wars in which it had a "choice," meaning Israel started the wars. Begin's admission came in a speech delivered on Aug. 8, 1982, before the Israeli National Defense College. His purpose was to defuse mounting criticism of Israel's invasion of Lebanon, which had begun two months earlier on June 5 and was clearly one of Israel's wars of "choice." The others were in 1956 and 1967. "

You first linky actually works against you as it shows the Iraelis'response to invasion or attack by multiple enemies. It's easy for Begin to say anything after the fact but as a matter of principle the Israeli's countered offensives.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This thread points out that the Israeli Government are now confirmed as War Criminals.

So when are they going to jail ?

When do the sanctions start ?

When will diplomatic ties be ended ?

At their next elections will the people vote for war criminals ?

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

Zionism does not equal Jewish. That's like saying Communism = Russian Orthodox or Daoism. You insult the Jewish religion by equating it to a political agenda.

You shouldn't be so quick label people. It's not nice and it's a sign of an out-of-control ego. To disagree with a nation's policies and methods does not make someone against the race or religion of that nation. If that were the case, most Americans would not only be anti-Semitic, but anti-German, anti-English, anti-Italian, and anti-every other race that holds office in this country. In fact, under your 'logic' we'd be a nation of self-loathing (fill in the blanks).

Can I ask, is it ever OK to criticize Israel? If so, what would be allowed?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So, they are effectively threatening to kill more innocent people if the world condemns them, in their opinion unfairly, for serious war crimes. Hmmmmm. How does anyone support this nonsense from Israel? If they don't want to be condemned for murdering innocent civilians in large numbers, why don't they just stop murdering innocent civilians in large numbers?

Give the Palestinians their own state. Then, Israel can build a 100ft wall around itself for all I care. Those people should be able to freely trade with the rest of the world and move about within their own territory without IDF checkpoints every three feet. Israel doesn't want to do this because they would much rather bulldoze their houses and build illegal settlements.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by optigon
reply to post by BigDaveJr

Zionism does not equal Jewish. That's like saying Communism = Russian Orthodox or Daoism. You insult the Jewish religion by equating it to a political agenda.

Quoted For Truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

So, they are effectively threatening to kill more innocent people if the world condemns them, in their opinion unfairly, for serious war crimes. Hmmmmm. How does anyone support this nonsense from Israel? If they don't want to be condemned for murdering innocent civilians in large numbers, why don't they just stop murdering innocent civilians in large numbers?

Give the Palestinians their own state. Then, Israel can build a 100ft wall around itself for all I care. Those people should be able to freely trade with the rest of the world and move about within their own territory without IDF checkpoints every three feet. Israel doesn't want to do this because they would much rather bulldoze their houses and build illegal settlements.

Good post m8.

The problem with Israel is it's akin to a cancer .... it just keeps getting bigger and bigger and destroying everything in its path.

I think a UN peacekeeping force should be deployed to control Israel. Its the only way to stop them carrying out further crimes against humanity.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
To you folks on ATS please try not to confuse politics and religion and the whole thing , what we all should keep in mind is the WAR CRIMES which have been commited in Palestine. So keep your concetration on that and how PEACE can be achived, don’t forget that Milochevic and Sadam have been brought to justice why not the israeli leaders?
I am not ANTI any but I stand PRO PEACE !!!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

And we should believe him why?? What did they want Hamas to do? sit out nicely lined up in a field and wait to slaughtered?? Please rebuke anything I have said as false about Israel and how its control over the gaza people??

Yes we should when human right groups are corroborating what he said...

But obviously you have an anti-Israelite agenda so you don't want to believe it.

Israel gave Gaza to the Palestinians for a while and all they did was move in their rockets closer so they could fire those rockets towards israeli homes, but of course you don't mention this either...

HAMAS was funded one goal, for the complete destruction of Israel, and that's what Palestinian terrorists want as well as the Palestinian authorities...

You are from Ireland, in your case the rebels were fighting for the right of Ireland to be independent and exist without being subservient to Britain... in the case of Israel, the Israeli government is better prepared, but the Palestinian terrorists resort to bombing buses, and public places in the hope that all Jewish people leave.

Israel is fighting for their lives, and their RIGHT to live in that area, in which they have lived for as long as the Palestinians have...

The Palestinian authorities DO NOT WANT ISRAEL TO EXIST, and they want to expell all jewish people, or for them to become muslim..

But of course, people like you are either not aware of this, or you want to claim this is not true...

BTW, you didn't post any facts except that Israel does not want to accept these war crimes claims because it had to wage a small war against HAMAS and Palestinian terrorists...

Imagine if your neighbors kep harrassing you, and your family, and they kept throwing stones, and even trying to set fires in your home... Would you be sitting iddly waiting for your neighbors to either kill you and your family, or destroy your home?....

[edit on 16-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join