It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Government shows its True Colours

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I would say Israel will destroy itself before long ... the amount of hate it is generating against itself will come back.

What goes around comes around.

Amen preacher. I hope you're right.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
reply to post by OrphenFire

They're not warriors, just cowards. Only cowards are killing civilians. Only cowards are bombing schools and hospitals, even aid transports. They're far away from any warriors. Warriors used to have honor. Israelis don't have any honor at all.

He just wants to be left alone, but nobody will let him be.

That's a lie. The Israelis used to fire at their neighbor even under a truce. They're starting the war, they used to fire first, then they're whining when someone is firing back. To make this clear: they want to exterminate every Palestinians around them. And we're calling this: massacre and genocide.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Sharrow]

When you said

Only cowards are killing civilians. Only cowards are bombing schools and hospitals, even aid transports.
, I thought you were talking about Hamas. You know, the ones that use human shields, use disney characters in cartoons to get children to want to be suicide bombers, encourage mothers to carry bombs onto buses and blow them up.... Not sure I have ever read where Israel did any of that. Again though, I am open minded enough to review anything you post that would show me anything to the contrary.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Israel has taken this position that in my opinion sounds like, "until they have reached the level of atrocities done to them they are not at fault. As long as we do not make anyother person endure the LEVEL that we endured its okay to be just a little cruel, look at the cruelty we suffered."
It is to this point that i can see where Ahmadajinadad (sp is way off, Iranian President) is coming from. In his Larry King interview he tried to clear up some of the lies being said about him. He never said he wanted Israel wipped off the map, he said the current Israeli regime. He also wanted it to be noted that no other race holds onto or uses their Genocide "card" as often as Israel does. How often is the holocaust used when making rules or laws of today? How does one event still affect every decision that is made. No matter how tragic the Holocaust was we can never move away from it because Israel uses it as a trump card to act however they want in the world.
Israel is like that kid who gets bullied but turns into a bigger bully out of frustration and under the ruse of protecting oneself.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Don't lie. Everyone knows the "Human Shield" is the lie of the Israeli Government. Even soldiers of the IDF confirmed they got the orders to shot civilians and many also confirmed they enjoyed to killing of unarmed civilians. So you may spare us from your propaganda BS.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
reply to post by bigyin

Israel has 60+ nuclear warheads,Iran and other participating arab states will be turned to glass in a war with israel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...... get real buddy

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Golly Gee Gentiles Batman you spoke too soon!
I was just getting ready for a hammas and cheese sandwich with a nice warm bowl of propoganda potato soup, when out of no where 12(3)4 who's that tossing nonsense on the floor?,
it's ridiculous......... and the facts are the facts,
the land was taken! the people killed! and still being taken and killed!
So they shouldnt fight back??????????
I never thought I would ignore a user so quickly, but I am now,
that blind hate must feel too good to let go and deal with fact, and provide a solution instead of kill kill kill.
Cant even talk about the TOPIC because in you swoop spewing venom, next to come along should be the wingman uni !

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

So, where is the condemnation of the gaza militants carelessly launching rockets into Isreali neighborhoods??

That's right you don't really care about human rights, or you would also be concerned for the innocent Isreali citizens who have NO DECISION is what the Isreali govt. does during war, yet they have to live with the constant fear that some retard is going to launch a rocket in their house.

-E-

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I do find it troubling that so many posters here seem to gloss over the inexcusable practice of using civilians as human shields. Regardless of what You feel about Israel, I just can't understand how one justifies this kind of action.

And, even more importantly, why does the UN find it to be acceptable?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Yeah, same response. Israelis and their nukes... hahaha.

I guess the Russians will have some word for those Israeli nukes too. With the exception of Israel, no one wants WW3. If Israel still wants it, they'll get it. But the only land which is going to turn to glass... well, it will be Israel. And of course after that, no Zionist will be safe on the planet.
So count for this scenario.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr

Zionist=Jewish. More anti semitic tripe. What's with the huge amount of anti-christians and antisemites on this board? Israel has a right to exist and Iran and the Arab nations are looking to destroy Israel and the Israelis!

I would say Israel will destroy itself before long ... the amount of hate it is generating against itself will come back.

Yep, because murdering and maiming thousands of innocent people will gain you sympathy

I'm not even going to justify the "anti-Semitism" BS with an answer any more, it's getting old and completely pathetic, you can't use that comment in defence of every atrocity the Israeli government perpetrates.

Israel will destroy itself because it's acting against Human rights. They are forcing nations to make a decision. Every nations credibility is being forced into question in this scenario. You can't defend Human Rights and punish war crimes and then conveniently ignore Israel.

If Israel wants to avoid the animosity and anger, it needs to continue the peace process regardless of UN judgement. It needs to stop destroying property, stealing land and terrorising the Palestinian people.

Simple really.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
I don't see why people get so upset time and time again about Israel. War is war. Israel is and always has been a nation of f^%#ing warriors. You don't shove Israel on the world playground and get away with it. They fight back; they hit hard; they hit where it hurts, brutally. If the people who antagonize Israel over and over again and make dangerous threats so often can't take the heat from a nation with a history of destroying their enemies, then maybe they should shut the hell up and leave Israel alone. That's all they want. Their own piece of land to call their own with nobody trying to mess with them. To me, Israel is like the Hulk. He just wants to be left alone, but nobody will let him be.

Are you insane or just so misinformed that it makes you look ?? Israel is in apartheid, and the hate is astounding. The killing of Palestinians and the seizure of their land is considered manifest destiny by many Jews in Israel simplify because of the state sponsored apartheid.

Some of the resulting hate.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

We're going to condemn them when they're also killing 1400 Israelis. Not before that. But until the Israelis are killing 1400 unarmed civilians without any real reason... well, Israel will be condemned, not the Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
I do find it troubling that so many posters here seem to gloss over the inexcusable practice of using civilians as human shields. Regardless of what You feel about Israel, I just can't understand how one justifies this kind of action.

And, even more importantly, why does the UN find it to be acceptable?

Misinformation and propaganda, nice try.

The UN has criticised both sides. They are not Ignoring the actions of Hamas in this.

Try again to defend Israel's war crimes, because so far, you fail.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Amen preacher. I hope you're right.

Second line.

You just exposed yourself... Interpretation

All Isrealies will die
to which you reply... "Amen preacher. I hope you're right."

You disgust me

-E-

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by Sharrow post by OrphenFire

They're not warriors, just cowards. Only cowards are killing civilians. Only cowards are bombing schools and hospitals, even aid transports. They're far away from any warriors. Warriors used to have honor. Israelis don't have any honor at all.

Ya, they should hang out on the border and launch missils randomly into neighborhoods like the brave gaza militants...

Give me a break, if Isreal broke the law, then they should be punished, but come on ATS, think logically, deny ignorance. It is simple-minded posts like the one I quoted that make good threads lose credibility.

-E-

"The Elitest Zionist Government dont have any honor at all". I rather not brand all Israeli's on the morals of its Government.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Roadblockx

Blame everything on the Hamas, but the numbers are telling the truth. Israel is the real aggressor and they must be stopped one way or another.

Honestly, can you do something else then pointing fingers at someone else? It would be a refreshing moment. Hamas is also can be justified, yes, because of their methods. But at the moment Israeli war crimes are on the table. And war crime is a war crime, regardless how you're trying to present it.

What we're never going to hear from the Israelis. We've mistaken. Why? Because they live in some sort of illusion that they can do anything. But when they'll be leveled by someone, we're going to hear their whining again.

So here is my advice: Get a spine. Grow up, try to learn how to tell the truth and take responsibility for your actions. If you can do these things, there will be no problem on the world anymore. But until you're whining, lying and can't take responsibility for anything, don't count for a miracle.

Too much anger gents.... What happened to discussion of open ideas? All of that anger isn't healthy.

Honestly, can you do something else then pointing fingers at someone else? It would be a refreshing moment. Hamas is also can be justified, yes, because of their methods.

Good Lord... Really? Refreshing moment... I smell oscar performance. I'm not pointing any fingers so keep your refreshing moment for now. What I stated were the facts about Hamas. A known terriorist group with funding from Iran. At no time (hold on, rereading for the seventh time), did I say who was to blame. You brought up Hamas and I offered those facts. I am more then willing to read where Israel is a known terrorist org. Maybe that is the piece I am missing that you can explain to us all. Don't get all uptight or defensive on us now. It's a long discussion.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

That's how I feel about them, because I hate liars, I hate serial killers and I hate psychopaths. Sorry, but I really hope they'll get what they deserve and justice will be served.

For those whose opposed the attacks, people know them. Unfortunately they're a relatively small group, but they'll be in safe. As for the warmongers... prepare for the worst, because your time will be up soon.

link   

reply to post by MysterE

We're going to condemn them when they're also killing 1400 Israelis. Not before that. But until the Israelis are killing 1400 unarmed civilians without any real reason... well, Israel will be condemned, not the Palestinians.

So, their reckless abandon for life is excusable because their not very good at killing? I feel like i'm argueing with a middle schooler.

-E-

link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Golly Gee Gentiles Batman you spoke too soon!
I was just getting ready for a hammas and cheese sandwich with a nice warm bowl of propoganda potato soup, when out of no where 12(3)4 who's that tossing nonsense on the floor?,
it's ridiculous......... and the facts are the facts,
the land was taken! the people killed! and still being taken and killed!
So they shouldnt fight back??????????
I never thought I would ignore a user so quickly, but I am now,
that blind hate must feel too good to let go and deal with fact, and provide a solution instead of kill kill kill.
Cant even talk about the TOPIC because in you swoop spewing venom, next to come along should be the wingman uni !

Sorry please point to what I said to provoke this response????

link   

Originally posted by MysterE
reply to post by Sharrow

So, where is the condemnation of the gaza militants carelessly launching rockets into Isreali neighborhoods??

That's right you don't really care about human rights, or you would also be concerned for the innocent Isreali citizens who have NO DECISION is what the Isreali govt. does during war, yet they have to live with the constant fear that some retard is going to launch a rocket in their house.

-E-

Once again we have re writing of history to make Israel appear the victim.

Hammas had an agreed ceasefire and Israel fired rockets into Gazza first. It was an assasination of one of the Hammas leaders. In retaliate to this the hammas starting sending rockets over and demanding that the thousands of palestinians being held prisinor be freed.

Does it make you feel good to twist the facts ? It doesnt change the fact ? You are living in a fantasy.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join