It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Government shows its True Colours

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
reply to post by kcfusion

Zionist=Jewish. More anti semitic tripe. What's with the huge amount of anti-christians and antisemites on this board? Israel has a right to exist and Iran and the Arab nations are looking to destroy Israel and the Israelis!

What are you on about??? How please highlight anything I have said which is anti-semitic?? So basically you are saying that all nations have a right to exist except the Arab nations??

Your logic dazzles me!
Time and time again I have seen threads like this go down the plug hole because people like you shout ANTI-SEMITIC and engage in moronic name calling that is completely illogical.

If you have anything intelligent to say about the article please do! otherwise go spew your nonsense elsewhere!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

For them everything is anti-semitism, which is not giving them the right to kill innocent civilians in their blind belief and everything is anti-semitism which is telling the truth. The usual blablabla. So don't count anything else from them, not even a normal debate as they can't debate just repeat the same old BS over and over again and point always at someone else to backup their lies and justify their killings. But killings cannot be justified. That's what they're never going to understand and that's why we're calling them senseless primitive barbarians.

You forgot to say that Israel fired the first shot.

They always forget to mention this as they believe people have a limited memory. They're mistaken as we're never going to forget what they did in the past and doing in the present.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I don't see why people get so upset time and time again about Israel. War is war. Israel is and always has been a nation of f^%#ing warriors. You don't shove Israel on the world playground and get away with it. They fight back; they hit hard; they hit where it hurts, brutally. If the people who antagonize Israel over and over again and make dangerous threats so often can't take the heat from a nation with a history of destroying their enemies, then maybe they should shut the hell up and leave Israel alone. That's all they want. Their own piece of land to call their own with nobody trying to mess with them. To me, Israel is like the Hulk. He just wants to be left alone, but nobody will let him be.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

They're not warriors, just cowards. Only cowards are killing civilians. Only cowards are bombing schools and hospitals, even aid transports. They're far away from any warriors. Warriors used to have honor. Israelis don't have any honor at all.

He just wants to be left alone, but nobody will let him be.

That's a lie. The Israelis used to fire at their neighbor even under a truce. They're starting the war, they used to fire first, then they're whining when someone is firing back. To make this clear: they want to exterminate every Palestinians around them. And we're calling this: massacre and genocide.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion

Originally posted by john124
Well it passed.......

www.timesonline.co.uk...

The UN Human Rights Council has voted to endorse a Gaza war crimes report despite Israel's threats to pull out of the Middle East peace talks in retaliation.

Britain chose not to take part in the vote, which ended 25 to 6 in favour of the resolution, after heated telephone calls between Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, and Gordon Brown. Downing Street had been planning to order an abstention, but that option was disregarded despite the crucial nature of the vote and its ramifications for stability in the region

...... Is it really Israel's fault that Hamas weren't able to kill as many Israeli's, even though Hamas fired as many rockets with the intention to kill thousands? Were Israel supposed to fire back the same sub-standard rockets?! This is baffling! War is not meant to be fair. Are Israel to blame for Hamas using human shields?

Interesting how the UN who can't even control their own HQ, when Gaddaffi stole the show when his speech lasted almost 3 hours instead of 20 mins, and now they've given the Iranian regime a month to clear up any evidence at their facilities.

Regardless of anyone's views whether Israel were disproportionate or not.... as this could be discussed all day without any sort of agreement here, this resolution will only lead Israel to further unilateral action in the future. The west isn't going to stop backing Israel, so some of you will just have to live with it. Many unfortunately will also die with it as well.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by john124]

The UN are no saints that is for sure... as for whose fault it it... Israel have a stranglehold on gaza, controlling everything in everything out, all the people in Gaza know is poverty and they are sick of it. Wouldn't you be? Their people are being wiped out, pushed to the end of the sandpit by Israeli settlements, slowly they're being suffocated. If I was a palestinian in Gaza I would be angry, would you?? Of course you would! Hamas is a direct result of this suffocation, they are the anger manifestated among the palestinians. One thing to remember is not to look at a group like hamas and assume that all the palestinians support what they're doing (the same way the majority of Ireland do not support the IRA in its wrong doings) but at the same time nobody else will stand up for them or their rights as human beings on this planet, so what alternative do they have?? Not condoning their actions ether by the way.

Wait, wait, wait.... Did you just say Hamas is a response to Israel's actions in Gaza (which to me implies that Hamas is justified because Israel started it)? Seriously? I was reading your thread and posts all while giving some credit to what you were saying but that went away faster then BHO's competition for the nobel prize.

This Hamas?

Historically, Hamas has sponsored an extensive social service network. The group has also operated a terrorist wing, carrying out suicide bombings and attacks using mortars and short-range rockets. Hamas has launched attacks both in the Palestinian territories of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, and inside the pre-1967 boundaries of Israel.
CFR

HAMAS activists, especially those in the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, have conducted many attacks—including large-scale suicide bombings—against Israeli civilian and military targets
More

So this group attacks military and civilian targets with suicide bombers (including children) and you blame it on Israel.....

If I'm mistaken, please tell me as I am all about constructive, intelligent discussion. You have the floor sir.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Zionist=Jewish. More anti semitic tripe. What's with the huge amount of anti-christians and antisemites on this board? Israel has a right to exist and Iran and the Arab nations are looking to destroy Israel and the Israelis!

The OP is speaking of Government sanctioned war crimes! Like Israel’s use of white phosphorous and the killing of a thousand civilians or more.

I guess you should rest easy though, as any action by the security council will be vetoed by the US. Thank goodness for the Terrorist Lobby (AIPAC) that we love so much.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I can see why the Palestinians would want their land back that we gave to the Israelis in 1948. But look, that was the land of Israel for centuries before the Romans destroyed it and caused the diaspora in 70 A.D. Israel has always had a tendency for losing their land and regaining it (Babylon, Persia [Iraq, Iran]). They don't want that to keep happening. I must admit it is sad that the Palestinians were pushed out, but that would be like if the Native Americans suddenly rose up and pushed us out. Technically, they have a right. But we have a right, too, in our minds.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow

For them everything is anti-semitism, which is not giving them the right to kill innocent civilians in their blind belief and everything is anti-semitism which is telling the truth. The usual blablabla. So don't count anything else from them, not even a normal debate as they can't debate just repeat the same old BS over and over again and point always at someone else to backup their lies and justify their killings. But killings cannot be justified. That's what they're never going to understand and that's why we're calling them senseless primitive barbarians.

You forgot to say that Israel fired the first shot.

They always forget to mention this as they believe people have a limited memory. They're mistaken as we're never going to forget what they did in the past and doing in the present.

I would agree with you about everything except "they are senseless primitive barbarians" When I talk I specifically talk about the Israeli Government not its people. The military is controlled by the Government and have been brainwashed by the propaganda machine otherwise they would not do things like use phosphorous in a residential area.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
All said and done, those who stand against israel will be judged

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

a big number of those "Civilians" were thugs throwing rocks,firing on and setting off bombs(Killing Israeli soldiers and civilians).

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
I don't see why people get so upset time and time again about Israel. War is war. Israel is and always has been a nation of f^%#ing warriors. You don't shove Israel on the world playground and get away with it. They fight back; they hit hard; they hit where it hurts, brutally. If the people who antagonize Israel over and over again and make dangerous threats so often can't take the heat from a nation with a history of destroying their enemies, then maybe they should shut the hell up and leave Israel alone. That's all they want. Their own piece of land to call their own with nobody trying to mess with them. To me, Israel is like the Hulk. He just wants to be left alone, but nobody will let him be.

I think you have it all wrong my friend.

Israel was invented in 1948. A piece of land was drawn out for them but not content with that they have systematically pushed the native people of that land further and further back. The Palestinians are now penned into Gaza Strip and West bank and are treated appallingly.

Tony Blairs wife, Sherie Blair visted a few years ago and said that life for the palestinians was so bad that the only thing left for them to do was become suicide bombers, as nobody else was helping them.

The UN have said Israel have committed war crimes and crimes against humanity they way they have treated the indiginous people of Palestine.

The Israelis can win wars when they are bombing unarmed women and children with phosphorus, yea thats easy, but if they take on Iran I believe Israel will be wiped away.

Which will be a shame for the peaceful Jews who want nothing to do with the zionist regime wo are simply murderous war criminals, but lets not forget it was the Jews that voted them into power in the first place, when they could have chosen peace instead.

They still have the opportunity to change their government and do the right thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Blame everything on the Hamas, but the numbers are telling the truth. Israel is the real aggressor and they must be stopped one way or another.

Honestly, can you do something else then pointing fingers at someone else? It would be a refreshing moment. Hamas is also can be justified, yes, because of their methods. But at the moment Israeli war crimes are on the table. And war crime is a war crime, regardless how you're trying to present it.

What we're never going to hear from the Israelis. We've mistaken. Why? Because they live in some sort of illusion that they can do anything. But when they'll be leveled by someone, we're going to hear their whining again.

So here is my advice: Get a spine. Grow up, try to learn how to tell the truth and take responsibility for your actions. If you can do these things, there will be no problem on the world anymore. But until you're whining, lying and can't take responsibility for anything, don't count for a miracle.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Israel has 60+ nuclear warheads,Iran and other participating arab states will be turned to glass in a war with israel.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow post by OrphenFire

They're not warriors, just cowards. Only cowards are killing civilians. Only cowards are bombing schools and hospitals, even aid transports. They're far away from any warriors. Warriors used to have honor. Israelis don't have any honor at all.

Ya, they should hang out on the border and launch missils randomly into neighborhoods like the brave gaza militants...

Give me a break, if Isreal broke the law, then they should be punished, but come on ATS, think logically, deny ignorance. It is simple-minded posts like the one I quoted that make good threads lose credibility.

-E-

[edit on 16-10-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I would agree with you about everything except "they are senseless primitive barbarians" When I talk I specifically talk about the Israeli Government not its people. The military is controlled by the Government and have been brainwashed by the propaganda machine otherwise they would not do things like use phosphorous in a residential area.

Sorry, you're right. I forgot to add that detail. This is for the Zionist Government and everyone who is supporting them. This not includes those many Israelis whose are opposing the war and the actions of their very own government. But they're also labeled as Anti-Semites and even traitors inside their very own country.[\quote]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Give me a break, if Isreal broke the law, then they should be punished, but come on ATS, think logically, deny ignorance. It is simple-minded posts like the one I quoted that make good threads lose credibility.

You know you're always trying to fight with this... "if you're against us, you're ignorant.", "if you're against us, you'll loose creditibility". Spare some time, because these excuses and this reverse psychology is not going to work anymore.

The Israelis are senseless killers. They're killing civilians, destroying houses and made a concentration camp from Gaza. What do you expect from the Palestinians? Sit back and wait for death silently? If you believe we're going to tolerate what Israel is doing, you're mistaken.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Are you going to post this in every thread critical of the Israeli government? It really is tiring to read the same propaganda over and over.

we all saw it with our own eyes!

What do I expect from our UK Government? More of the same spineless whimpering, indecision and weak rhetoric designed to placate anyone who needs it.
I'd expect nothing more.

Let this be a lesson to any government, if you fail to make a stand when you should, you'll be called on your inaction eventually. You'll still have to answer for your own pathetic compliance.

We should have kicked out every Israeli representative the moment this started. Maybe that could have made a difference. Instead our government pondered, begged, ignored and eventually became indifferent.

Come on Gordon, show how pathetically weak this government really is when it matters!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx

Originally posted by john124
Well it passed.......

www.timesonline.co.uk...

The UN Human Rights Council has voted to endorse a Gaza war crimes report despite Israel's threats to pull out of the Middle East peace talks in retaliation.

Britain chose not to take part in the vote, which ended 25 to 6 in favour of the resolution, after heated telephone calls between Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, and Gordon Brown. Downing Street had been planning to order an abstention, but that option was disregarded despite the crucial nature of the vote and its ramifications for stability in the region

...... Is it really Israel's fault that Hamas weren't able to kill as many Israeli's, even though Hamas fired as many rockets with the intention to kill thousands? Were Israel supposed to fire back the same sub-standard rockets?! This is baffling! War is not meant to be fair. Are Israel to blame for Hamas using human shields?

Interesting how the UN who can't even control their own HQ, when Gaddaffi stole the show when his speech lasted almost 3 hours instead of 20 mins, and now they've given the Iranian regime a month to clear up any evidence at their facilities.

Regardless of anyone's views whether Israel were disproportionate or not.... as this could be discussed all day without any sort of agreement here, this resolution will only lead Israel to further unilateral action in the future. The west isn't going to stop backing Israel, so some of you will just have to live with it. Many unfortunately will also die with it as well.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by john124]

The UN are no saints that is for sure... as for whose fault it it... Israel have a stranglehold on gaza, controlling everything in everything out, all the people in Gaza know is poverty and they are sick of it. Wouldn't you be? Their people are being wiped out, pushed to the end of the sandpit by Israeli settlements, slowly they're being suffocated. If I was a palestinian in Gaza I would be angry, would you?? Of course you would! Hamas is a direct result of this suffocation, they are the anger manifestated among the palestinians. One thing to remember is not to look at a group like hamas and assume that all the palestinians support what they're doing (the same way the majority of Ireland do not support the IRA in its wrong doings) but at the same time nobody else will stand up for them or their rights as human beings on this planet, so what alternative do they have?? Not condoning their actions ether by the way.

Wait, wait, wait.... Did you just say Hamas is a response to Israel's actions in Gaza (which to me implies that Hamas is justified because Israel started it)? Seriously? I was reading your thread and posts all while giving some credit to what you were saying but that went away faster then BHO's competition for the nobel prize.

This Hamas?

Historically, Hamas has sponsored an extensive social service network. The group has also operated a terrorist wing, carrying out suicide bombings and attacks using mortars and short-range rockets. Hamas has launched attacks both in the Palestinian territories of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, and inside the pre-1967 boundaries of Israel.
CFR

HAMAS activists, especially those in the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, have conducted many attacks—including large-scale suicide bombings—against Israeli civilian and military targets
More

So this group attacks military and civilian targets with suicide bombers (including children) and you blame it on Israel.....

If I'm mistaken, please tell me as I am all about constructive, intelligent discussion. You have the floor sir.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Roadblockx]

You imply wrong sir and you assume too much! Of course I do not endorse Hamas, why would I?? I'm from Ireland and don't endorse the IRA! So....
I endorse no wars only peace! Please highlight the exact sentence(s) where you seem to have got that idea. Wrong end of the stick??

I cant see where you got that idea. Maybe I'm missing something? Please tell the the reasons for the formation of Hamas? What I stated was a fact was it not?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I would say Israel will destroy itself before long ... the amount of hate it is generating against itself will come back.

What goes around comes around.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Dont you know that poor poor Israel was just defending itself from those crazy muslims that throw rockets, bombs and howitzers strapped to babies at them!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join