It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Government shows its True Colours

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by Sharrow

Originally posted by bigyin
I would say Israel will destroy itself before long ... the amount of hate it is generating against itself will come back.

What goes around comes around.

Amen preacher. I hope you're right.

Second line.

You just exposed yourself... Interpretation

All Isrealies will die
to which you reply... "Amen preacher. I hope you're right."

You disgust me

-E-

He was saying Amen to the second line, it was just poorly written.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by bigyin
I would say Israel will destroy itself before long ... the amount of hate it is generating against itself will come back.

What goes around comes around.

Amen preacher. I hope you're right.

Second line.

You just exposed yourself... Interpretation

All Isrealies will die
to which you reply... "Amen preacher. I hope you're right."

You disgust me

-E-

Very disgusting. I can you even remotely hope for anyone to take you serious when you make ignorant remarks like that? If you are here to just spew disgusting views, you aren't adding to the discussion and are off topic. I am sure there are more then enough sites you can spew ugly, idiotic views but ATS isn't one of them.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by MysterE

That's how I feel about them, because I hate liars, I hate serial killers and I hate psychopaths. Sorry, but I really hope they'll get what they deserve and justice will be served.

I don't even know what to say about that generalization, other then it reeks of stupidity

-E-

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by MysterE

That's how I feel about them, because I hate liars, I hate serial killers and I hate psychopaths. Sorry, but I really hope they'll get what they deserve and justice will be served.

For those whose opposed the attacks, people know them. Unfortunately they're a relatively small group, but they'll be in safe. As for the warmongers... prepare for the worst, because your time will be up soon.

Who is they??? Seriously you need to think before you speak your emotions are getting the best of you. Please stay on topic I am not speaking about Israeli's. I am speaking about its Government.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
Its amazing how quiet threads about Israel are when the trolls can't come along and accuse you of being Anti-semitic. Nothing kills a troll like cold hard facts!

THIS right here Batman,
The hope that trolls wont come,
it doesnt matter how many facts are clear, the trolls come!
I was hopeful, then....poof!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

The "they" is the Zionist government and everyone who is following and supporting them. The "small group" that I mentioned is the Israelis whose are trying to resist as they still has moral values and don't agree with the killings. With the innocent Israelis no one has any problem (Those ones whose are opposing the killings), rather respect them for their courage. Who is not guilty that one doesn't need any defense.

Right now this topic is about the Israeli Government, but every government is supported by people. And those whose are supporting them are also the same guilty as their government. I referred to them as "They".

I hope this clears your question. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Israeli Government's New Definition of "Human Shields":
If you can run away from the bullets being fired on you, faster than the person beside you, you just used him as a human shield. Foreshame.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

a big number of those "Civilians" were thugs throwing rocks,firing on and setting off bombs(Killing Israeli soldiers and civilians).

That’s a load of crap! I saw the use of white phosphorous with my own eyes, I saw a child burnt to death in his home as a result. There were hundreds of deaths and large portions of Gaza burnt to the ground. many of those civilians in the street were burnt out of their homes.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Please fellow ATSers put aside your emotions and stay on topic. Lets not resort to bickering. Surely the only solution to all this senseless killing is to lift the restrictions on Gaza allow they to be free with dignity, only then will the mindless killing of mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, friends, family, children on both sides will stop.

Surely people can realize that this never ending cycle cannot be stopped by violence?

So much illogical hatred been spewed here. Please think of the Palestinian and the Israeli people as what they are! Human Beings goddamn it! Before coming on here and endorsing both sides destruction!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion

You imply wrong sir and you assume too much! Of course I do not endorse Hamas, why would I?? I'm from Ireland and don't endorse the IRA! So....
I endorse no wars only peace! Please highlight the exact sentence(s) where you seem to have got that idea. Wrong end of the stick??

I cant see where you got that idea. Maybe I'm missing something? Please tell the the reasons for the formation of Hamas? What I stated was a fact was it not?

When you state that Hamas was formed because Israel's response to Gaza, you pose a situation of cause and effect. Because Israel did X, then Y happened (Hamas was formed).

Hamas is a direct result of this suffocation

That sentence was a quote from your post. It states that you believe Hamas was created because of Israel. Now I am not sure where you got where I said you endorsed war... I think someone else is the culprit of assuming, boss man. Read carefully as you won't see anywhere that I say you claimed to endorse war.

Hamas' origin:

Hamas grew out of the Muslim Brotherhood, a religious and political organization founded in Egypt with branches throughout the Arab world. Beginning in the late 1960s, Hamas's founder and spiritual leader, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, preached and did charitable work in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, both of which were occupied by Israel following the 1967 Six-Day War. In 1973, Yassin established al-Mujamma' al-Islami (the Islamic Center) to coordinate the Muslim Brotherhood's political activities in Gaza. Yassin founded Hamas as the Muslim Brotherhood's local political arm in December 1987

Formed in 1987?!?! This is getting interesting. So Hamas is in response to Israel occupying Gaza, so Israel must have started occupying Gaza around 1986 or 87?

I don't think Hamas was formed for the reason you stated. Assumer!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Sorry but I can't consider those people, even few ATS members here, as human beings whose are supporting genocide (The mentioned small group is the exception.).

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I just want to settle a little debate thats going on here.
My company makes the 155 Illuminator Shells, the ones packed with the white Phosphorous used to light up the night sky. I want to make this crystal clear because I have read the reports and know the TRUTH!!! This is a chance that I can actually contribute to a debate with the correct answer.

THAT WAS WHITE PHOSPHOROUS AND FIRING THEM ON CIVILIANS IS A VIOLATION OF THE GENEVA CONVENTION. ISRAEL IS NOT ALONE IN COMMITING THIS WAR CRIME, TO DATE, BOTH AMERICA AND CANADA HAVE USED THE 155 ILLUMINATING SHELL AGAINST STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE.

I dunno if that will settle the debate or feul it but there is absolutly no question that white phosporous was used. I have seen this just as i see my keyboard.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

OOOOOhhhh
i'm so gonna squeal with glee when the arab horde's completely and utterly obliterate that state of tyranny.

The jigsaw is fitting together at a rapid pace

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28
I just want to settle a little debate thats going on here.
My company makes the 155 Illuminator Shells, the ones packed with the white Phosphorous used to light up the night sky.

Hmmm. Just an idea. Why don't you fill the shells with flower petals instead? I would gladly see the face of the aggressors when their shells what they're shooting at the civilians are going to spread beautiful flower petals.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The "they" is the Zionist government and everyone who is following and supporting them. The "small group" that I mentioned is the Israelis whose are trying to resist as they still has moral values and don't agree with the killings. With the innocent Israelis no one has any problem (Those ones whose are opposing the killings), rather respect them for their courage. Who is not guilty that one doesn't need any defense.

Right now this topic is about the Israeli Government, but every government is supported by people. And those whose are supporting them are also the same guilty as their government. I referred to them as "They".

I hope this clears your question. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok thanks sorry mis-interpreted sorry. One thing though when you mention the small group who still have morals you have to ask yourself do the majority of the people know the whole truth? Are they been fed propaganda? Is their manufactured hatred blinding them? I would suspect the vast majority of Israeli's would rather leave in peace and also at the same time rather the palestinians lived in peace also. Do not forget this Government is extremely powerful and fully capable of achieving its agendas.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Roadblockx

Don't lie. Everyone knows the "Human Shield" is the lie of the Israeli Government. Even soldiers of the IDF confirmed they got the orders to shot civilians and many also confirmed they enjoyed to killing of unarmed civilians. So you may spare us from your propaganda BS.

Lie?! Wow.... Pretty bold of you to claim someone is a liar. Let's see how this goes.

Someone showing their ignorance

Check those pictures out. Tell me who the liar is now.... Idiot.

Today's section of the Goldstone Report (p. 134-151) is probably one of the more controversial chapters. It examines whether Palestinian combatants violated international law by endangering civilians: launching attacks from civilian areas, for example, or mingling with the population. (Tomorrow's section asks a similar question about the IDF.)

More proof

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Actually I have friends from Israel (Non Zionist Jews) whose fled from there, because as they said, everyone, mostly the Zionists knows what the truth is, but most of them are fanatic and blind believers whose are really believe they can do anything in the name of God (i.e. killing civilians is not a crime in their eyes as their victim is not (Zionist) Jews.).

[SNIP]

I added some pictures to an other topic (That's why I got the warning) about your human shields, but some moderator censored those pictures as they claimed, it's too gory for ATS. Maybe they're right. Gory and brutal what the Israelis are doing there.

Mod Edit: Please leave the personal attacks at the door!

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Your quote about Hamas actually answers your question. Hamas is a direct evolution from al-Islami is it not? Now answer why was al-Islami established?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Actually I have friends from Israel (Non Zionist Jews) whose fled from there, because as they said, everyone, mostly the Zionist knows what the truth is, but most of them are fanatic and blind believers whose are really believe they can do anything in the name of God (i.e. killing civilians is not a crime in their eyes as they're not (Zionist) Jews.).

[SNIP]

I added some pictures about your human shields, but some moderator censored those pictures as they claimed, it's too gory for ATS. Maybe they're right. Gory and brutal what the Israelis are doing there.

You sure don't know how to lose do you? You stated an illogical statement, I destroyed it by proving you wrong and now you try to review where you went wrong. Name calling only proves you are a worthless person to debate against as you don't know how to discuss ideas or accept defeat. Good luck with your hatred.

You put up pictures that showed Hamas using human shields? Maybe there is some hope for you...

Mod Edit: Snipped quote.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Unfortunatly the more common use for the fired shells is to be re-stuffed and used as IED's.
I would love to see some pedals!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join