It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Government shows its True Colours

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

People who use foul language regularly,do so, because they can't think
of any other words to use.They have no control over themselves and
others have to listen to them vent their ignorance.
The muslim nations speak peace,but inwardly they want war.Their ultimate
goal is Israels destruction.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
The muslim nations speak peace,but inwardly they want war.

As opposed to Israel, which regularly talks blatantly of invading several countries without provocation, including Iran and Syria.

Their ultimate
goal is Israels destruction.

Gee, I wonder what got them off on the wrong foot.

You don't think it's hypocritical as a Christian to take offense to words but to feel no remorse for the hundreds of innocent people that Israel has killed and continues to kill? Have you seen what Gaza looks like after it's been bombed by Israel? Ever seen anything like that in Israel? No. This conflict is totally lopsided. And you back the bullies because of prophecies you believe in your holy book. You really are no different than a Muslim or a Jew killing in the name of their own religion. Remember what you stand for next time someone mentions jihad around you; you are no different.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

When the Fatah and Hamas stop firing rockets at Israel,maybe Israel will
stop bombing them.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Maybe rockets will stop when Israel quits occupying Palestinian land.
Second verse, same as the first.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

Well this is the nub of the problem isn't it?

Israel isn't going to cede any more territory to the Palestinians without security guarantees and mutual trust. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to work that out, and it doesn't matter how many times people scream "AMG GENOCIDE!!!111!!eleven" it won't change the situation.

They've already given them self rule and what have the Palestinians given in return? Rockets.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

Sorry,The land belongs to Israel.Israel doesn't try to wipe their enemies
off the globe.
Psalms 83:3-5 King James Version
They have taken crafty counsel against Thy people,and consulted against
Thy hidden ones.
They have said,Come,and let us cut them off from being a nation;that
the name of Israel may be no more in rememberance.
For they have consulted together with one consent:they are confederate
against Thee:
Does this sound familiar?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abbby
Maybe rockets will stop when Israel quits occupying Palestinian land.

Or even better: when they stop destroying Palestinian families by bombing so many children to death.

Rockets fired at Israel are in no way comparable to the bombings Israel conducts. The attitudes here are extremely immature and disconnected with the emotional reality of what is going on.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Sorry,The land belongs to Israel.Israel doesn't try to wipe their enemies
off the globe.

What hole are you living in, seriously?

It's a regular news feature that Israel is threatening to invade any number of neighboring Muslim countries. I guess you only pop your head out of the sand on occasion to read us a Bible verse, then right back it goes?

You are a zealot no different than a Muslim jihadist. Put your toilet paper book down and look at the hundreds of REAL people that are being murdered. Or even read your own ten commandments again and see if it says anything in there about killing people being a sin, because I'm pretty damned sure that it does.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Why are you so confrontational?

ATS is supposed to be about cooperation and you just seem to want to pick arguments with anyone that disagrees with you.

Do you think you're helping the Palestinians by attacking anyone that wants to discuss the Middle East with you? All you're doing is stifling debate.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You don't sound very mature right now!

It's a regular news feature that Israel is threatening to invade any number of neighboring Muslim countries. I guess you only pop your head out of the sand on occasion to read us a Bible verse, then right back it goes?

What news agency are you referring to?

You are a zealot no different than a Muslim jihadist. Put your toilet paper book down and look at the hundreds of REAL people that are being murdered. Or even read your own ten commandments again and see if it says anything in there about killing people being a sin, because I'm pretty damned sure that it does.

You really don't sound like a mature adult at all,notice,I never used foul
language while posting.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You don't sound very mature right now!

This means nothing to me coming from someone who takes offense at words but has no problem with murdering innocent people. I have no respect for your opinion at all at this point.

What news agency are you referring to?

I am not referring to a news agency making up stories, I am referring to statements Israeli leaders have made.

Examples:

With the US Defence Secretary standing at his side, Ehud Barak, Israel’s Defence Minister, today warned Iran that a military strike on its nuclear facilities was still an option.

“We clearly believe that no option should be removed from the table. This is our policy. We mean it. We recommend to others to take the same position but we cannot dictate it to anyone,” Mr Barak said at a press conference with Robert Gates in Jerusalem. ...

Israel recently sent warships and a submarine through the Suez Canal in what was widely interpreted as a flexing of muscles toward the Iranian regime, still struggling to handle the fallout from disputed elections last month.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

This coming from a nation that already possesses nuclear weapons (not just starting to develop nuclear energy like Iran). So I hope the hypocrisy is not lost on you. To say Israel can have WMDs but not Iran because they are Muslim is pure racism.

Peres said that while he hoped Obama's call for dialogue with Ahmadinejad would be heeded, he warned that if such talks don't soften the Iranian president's approach "we'll strike him." It was an unusually unambiguous threat and may reflect growing impatience and doubts about the Obama administration's intentions and methods.

israelinsider.ning.com...

I have seen many stories of Israel making threats like this, or lobbying the US military for support. Iran simply threatens retaliation if they are attacked first, which is known as "self defense", or better yet "common sense." And for even so much as threatening to defend itself, and developing nuclear energy, Iran is demonized by Western media, while Israel is apparently free to already have nuclear weapons despite UN resolutions, and make whatever threats it wants without repercussions.

You really don't sound like a mature adult at all,notice,I never used foul
language while posting.

If you think words are offensive, I wonder what you would think if you saw some of these innocent human beings being blown apart by bombs? It doesn't sound like you have been out much, frankly. Someone has sheltered you too much.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Using foul language shows lack of character and maturity.
I know, that every nation on this planet,has something wrong with their
government.Nobody, or any nation, is perfect,we all make mistakes.We
have to learn from our mistakes and move on.

I have also noticed that some, "governments",use their civilian population
as cannon fodder.They deliberately put women and children in harms way
for propaganda purposes."They",want the world to see what" they "want them to.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Using foul language shows lack of character and maturity.

That's your opinion. I have seen bigger people than yourself use very foul language. Grow up already.

I know, that every nation on this planet,has something wrong with their
government.Nobody, or any nation, is perfect,we all make mistakes.We
have to learn from our mistakes and move on.

I agree. But no one is learning from these mistakes; they continue to happen, and everyone is either too afraid or too racist to even chastise Israel for what they are doing.

They deliberately put women and children in harms way
for propaganda purposes.

You mean in the residential areas where they live? That are being bombed?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I will repeat slowly,people who use foul language are PROVING they
lack character and maturity.
I seem to remember some governments storing weapons in schools and
hospitals.Which provoked an attack on these facilities!Cannon fodder!
I also remember women and children being used as shields to protect
some buildings.I will have to look this up and find out who and where these
incidents occured.I'm pretty sure it was during the Iraq war.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Sorry I've been gone so long. I've been putting together a religious book about how God wants you to give me all of your belongings. He told me. So cough it up.
In my book, I also prophesize that you won't think I'm telling the truth. But my book also says that since you don't believe me, you're a sinner and going to Hell.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

The topic is about Israel,not auditioning for a stand-up comedy act.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Good... so now you see how silly the "God- gave- us- this- land--we- are- the chosen- ones" claim is....I hope.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

Sorry again,God gave Israel that land,they lost it and now they have it
back again.Nice try,better luck next time.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I would say Israel will destroy itself before long ... the amount of hate it is generating against itself will come back.

What goes around comes around.

I'm certain you are correct here. It's just a matter of time. They made their bed so to speak… but tens millions haven't.

It's the innocents that enrage me. I'm a pretty tough Aussie but let me tell you I cannot stand by much longer and watch picture after picture of dead Palestinian women and children.

I believe something shifted in the world after 911 - bare with me here it’s brief - Pre 911 we were all judged by our direct actions, not our inactions. Now post 911 the man that stands by and does nothing is almost as bad as the perpetrator.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

When the Fatah and Hamas stop firing rockets at Israel,maybe Israel will
stop bombing them.

There are 100 times (literally) more injuries caused each year by vehicle accidents in Isreal than by these rockets. And this was at it's peak!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join