It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sargent from large prison warns of attack on Israel and US within 2 weeks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Has anyone else had a feeling of dread since we entered into October?

This is what I mean:

Timewave Zero thing (major shift on 26th),
The Web Bot (predicting a nearly identical date for SHTF),
Then Iran's (supposedly) secret uranium facility,
Then IAEA inspections on the 25th,
The military base (Ft Bragg) nearby has been VERY active lately (artillery, transport planes, helicopters),
The Colombian kid who says something is going to happen to Obama in October,
Israel drumming up war plans (IL/US war games, cancelled at the last minute thanks to Turkey, who was going to provide airspace),
Iran being VERY defiant in the face of pressure from the West,
DOW Reaching 10,000 (pulling in the last suckers?),
Dollar being devalued (go see a chart),
Gold going up (go see another chart),
Now the video in this thread...wtf?,

Anyone else feeling this way? Just sort of a gut feeling that you just wanna go to bed and stay there, with big cans of peaches and beef jerky. I know I'm making light of this whole thing but, really, its how I feel.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
well i just talk to the school janitor and he says the same thing ROFL

Dude, your source is way wrong.

It was the school nurse. She was told to stock up on lollypops and bactine for the coming Nuclear War!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Trying not to poke fun at this subject. Looking at this from a logistical point of view. Think for a second the location of the United States. Then ask yourself how long it would take to mobilize an attack force to take the United States on. The U.S. was able to mobilize a force to strike at Iraq on the other side of the globe and that took a few weeks to get it going. Honestly if a country was mobilizing such a force then it would immediately be picked up by the spy satellites and stopped before it even came close to reaching the shores. If it is a nuclear attack then it would be from Russia or China. Highly unlikely; if it is terrorist...well thats a lot of terrorists don't you think. This is purely out of someones imagination.

[edit on 10/15/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I fear all these warnings are quickly turning into the boy who cried wold until the real trigger is pulled.

Besides, what would happen in the event of national event with all the prisons? Do they just let them rot in the cells?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastmanstanding
Besides, what would happen in the event of national event with all the prisons? Do they just let them rot in the cells?

I think, on paper, they would try to evac any prisoners.

In reality, they'd probably leave them to rot.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

But your forgetting our wide open borders. They (the Bad Guys) have had months, years to get their people in place.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think, where I am i'll still be skiing this winter no matter what goes down.

Sings:

When I was just a little boy
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

When I was young, I fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows, day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said.

Que Sera, Sera,
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother, what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
I tell them tenderly.

Que Sera, Sera,
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Looking forward to Elk steaks and the end of Civilization

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
First thing that came to my mind was why would TPTB give a damn about ensuring the prissons have lots of food and water? Maybe this "prison" he works at is a FEMA camp and they are getting ready for the masses. Jut a thought

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
If it is a nuclear attack then it would be from Russia or China. Highly unlikely; if it is terrorist...well thats a lot of terrorists don't you think. This is purely out of someones imagination.

[edit on 10/15/2009 by CaptGizmo]

I find this quite plausible considering the number of missing suitcase bombs from after the breakup of the Soviet Union. I am not sure of the numbers but I think the amount of "lost" dirty bombs and suitcase bombs is quite high. Where could they be? Also how many sleeper cells have we heard of over the past years that have been captured. I suspect that the number of sleeper cells within the US is also quite high. It would not take that many to make things pretty bad everywhere. Didn't you watch Jericho?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
duplicate post sorry.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by nepafogo]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
If there's not enough food for prisoners then they should just let the murderers and rapists starve to death... It would be lunacy to unleash them onto the general population.

Free the drug offenders and thieves but keep the murderers and rapists the hell away from people.

It's a shame how quickly you've been driven to barbarism.

I hope it doesn't come to that situation, but if it does, I hope you aren't in charge.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I dont know....
its just 1 source, a prison warden;
what location is the prison located;
if something major like this was going to happen there would be tons of other people who would be comming out with more information;
not just 1 prison guard;

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
well it matches up with Terrance McKenna's Graph on Oct 25th and WebBot predictions on Oct 25th.

We can change the outcome or ease it. It is not real. Think of Neo - is that air you're breathing? This is all a Matrix. I think if there was enough of us, we could change the direction.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
as of lately when been waiting for the next false attack and its like every few weeks, somebody predicts something is going to happen.

Its kind of strange that Obama's Participation capaign starts next week maybe to influience people to voliteer when it happens because thier going to need all the can get to help.

If it does happen it does put us right at Halloween and that could mean OPERATION HALLOWEEN.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And we can not forget about the ecomony this could all go down at once even swine flu, getting kind of scarey now.

Lets hope nothing happens and stock up just in case, better prepared than not prepared.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
the dude is saying be prepared, which is pretty much the most important part of the whole message, if we get attacked or not, its better to be prepared. if we dotn get attacked, then what.. u dont have to worry about groceries for a month... most of you guys just like to bicker and be skeptical, whats the big deal. if its true or not,, why keep reading these posts then, there are better things u can be doing with your time.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by hautmess]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I’m an army prison guard and I often wonder the same thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread a guy claimed that something would happen within 30 days. Well 30 days has come and gone.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye On War

So some anonymous "Prison" worker states that correctional facilities are stocking up for a major disaster and you truly believe this?

I hate to disappoint you but in case of a major disaster, the inmates would be the first ones neglected or worse put down, followed by the elderly, homeless, lame, etc. As shown by the recent Katrina disaster.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

It be better news if the headline to read "Prisons stock up on .22 ammo\body bags in preparation for major disaster." Because that would definitely indicate a possible false "flag" event.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as a army prison guard, why would you release prisoners during a major disaster? I would think it would be better for them to be in permanent lock down status until the disaster is resolved.

Or were you just in agreement, wondering why a prison guard would care so much for inmates during a national disaster and ignored the "automatic door release" part from pluckynoonez?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
There are no terrorists...only black ops and paid militants to pose for the CNN cameras.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join