It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sargent from large prison warns of attack on Israel and US within 2 weeks

page: 2
7
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Eye On War
 


This is fresh doom, so I thank you...with all of my you know what.





God, I love the smell of doom and false flag conspiracy in the morning. Ready for some old-fashioned panic sex yet? :-)




posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by Eye On War
 


cmon really a prison official warned of war lol yeah right..


Quite frankly, if anyone outside the military were to hear something, it would be a warden. He would have to prepare for riot, power loss, supply disruption, etc, just like stated. If things were to get ugly the last thing we need are all the supermax prisons opening their doors! That being said, I am not believing it, not yet anyways.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by I_am_Spartacus]



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Eye On War
 


This is fresh doom, so I thank you...with all of my you know what.





God, I love the smell of doom and false flag conspiracy in the morning. Ready for some old-fashioned panic sex yet? :-)





haha oh yeah



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
More fear mongering predictions? Sometimes predictions are very obvious like the impending attack on Iran. Sure it might go cold turkey but the US and Isreal via propaganda are quite prepared to launch an attack.

Maybe Russia's new premptive first strike policy with their nuclear arms will inevitably attack the US in the near future.



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Now if the person would have left the story at they where told to stock up supplies at the prison for such and such due to possible disruption, then I would give it pause.



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
More fear mongering predictions? Sometimes predictions are very obvious like the impending attack on Iran. Sure it might go cold turkey but the US and Isreal via propaganda are quite prepared to launch an attack.

Maybe Russia's new premptive first strike policy with their nuclear arms will inevitably attack the US in the near future.


load up the guns and switch to a new mindset if it were to happen i know im ready



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye On War
 


This lost any sort of credibility when the word "Good christian woman" was uttered.

I've noticed that almost every time there is a false "major event" reported. Their source was always "A good christian" --- officer, soldier, man or woman.



But this really begs the question. Why in the hell would a corrections officer know anything?

They told him not to be alarmed and to have food and water stored? That's on every single DHS disaster prepared-ness pamphlet.


So, the Oct. 15 forced vaccinations martial law prediction didn't come true so someone just made up another one?



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj
 


yeah me 2 dead give away



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Such doom and gloom lol

2:06 in the vid...


Bah-ha-bah-ba-hama sheep


That would make for a great sound bite



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye On War
 


Get confirmation and get back to us. I like my fresh doom to be back up with at least one more hearsay statement before I launch into panic-sex.



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So, specific cities were mentioned in your area, what area is that? And what cities? What type of terrorist attacks? Why only a few weeks of food and water, and why water? Are they expecting the water plant to be hit?

I need more specifics.



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
So, specific cities were mentioned in your area, what area is that? And what cities? What type of terrorist attacks? Why only a few weeks of food and water, and why water? Are they expecting the water plant to be hit?

I need more specifics.


Calm down, you are freaking out like my cat does after I wake up in the morning.

The OP didn't mention it, but does it matter? I could be East, West, Mid-West. All we know is that the prisons will be safe. So go out and kick a wiener dog and get thrown in jail, it is your best chance of survival.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez
 

LOL, your cat does that too? I'm not freaking out, I just want more information. I need a mellow emoticon to display my chill.



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I was struck how odd that a 'Sargent from large prison'[sic] would be the one bringing the news. Part of me was thinking, "Oh, advanced interrogation may have loosened a tongue or two." Then I realized that torture only gets you what you want to hear.

False flag? Wonder if this person will find themselves suddenly in charge of security at the attack zone.

Many are not convinced that the last 'attack' wasn't manufactured close to home. Can you imagine the scrutiny another attack would get?!
The slightest cough or blink in the wrong spot will be jumped on by hundreds! I can feel the screams of a million DVRs, VCRs, hard-drives, video cameras etc. whirring like mad to capture what the MSM will probably lose/destroy/deny.



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think it's funny how all of these doomsday predictions start off by "Someone told me who told someone who's an insider something about someone getting attacked sometime in the next 2 weeks, so prepare because something is going to happen somewhere."

All I got to say is "Enough".



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD
 


He does, he sits in the window sill and when he sees my eyes open he pounces and wants me to chase him and wrestle him, just so he can go hide and cover and attack my leg. He is 18 pounds of solid muscle and his claws are sharp, and he bites, so you can imagine the pain he can inflict.


Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
I think it's funny how all of these doomsday predictions start off by "Someone told me who told someone who's an insider something about someone getting attacked sometime in the next 2 weeks, so prepare because something is going to happen somewhere."

All I got to say is "Enough".


ATS would be shut down. Just sayin'.



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If there's not enough food for prisoners then they should just let the murderers and rapists starve to death... It would be lunacy to unleash them onto the general population.

Free the drug offenders and thieves but keep the murderers and rapists the hell away from people.



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Eye On War
 


This is fresh doom



Oh good.
I can't stomach stale gloom or doom anymore.
They give me heartburn



[edit on 15-10-2009 by SLAYER69]



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Uh no back to the panic room/bomb shelter. I just got out of there and now I guess I have to go back in til the end of oct, better stock up.



posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
October 25-26

Timewave Zero anyone



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join