It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sargent from large prison warns of attack on Israel and US within 2 weeks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by osiris9510

Mods: this poster deserves applause.

reply to post by CaptGizmo

Your Orwellian use of the term "terrorist" and "terrorists" scares plucky.

reply to post by ashnomadonte

You are an army' prison guard and you dress like that?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Only on sat night at midnight lol. Well not around here anymore sadly I can't find a showing any ware.

I think the rocky horror teddy should be uniform crap it looks better than this acu crap.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Prison warden in states - warned of attack on Israel.

I can't see why people have a problem with this - this guy is obviously on the need to know list - you know security is tight tight tight ..

So .. aaaaanywayyy ..

The only thing credible is talk of a financial collapse in Oct - which I was also independently predicting - I gave it around about a 30% chance for Sept earnings results to crach the markets.

So - now that the markets are still up - you can see it is going to take some serious bad news to cause them to fall - or a trigger from the Fed.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by msnevil

****DISCLAMER****

The views that are expressed are those of the poster and in no way reflect ARMY or Military policy.

First off let me apologies for not getting back to you earlier.

I often wonder what the sop would be if there was a complete breakdown of the "system" I am sure we would lock them down. However what happens if we run out of food? What steps are we as guards and administrators willing to take in an extreme situation? For example let’s say the U.S. is in a state of civil war, and as such supplies are low food and the like. And we are unable to care for the inmate population. Well custody and control needs to be maintained right? And we can't have inmates rioting especially military inmates. Some of these guys are SF. I don't want any part of that
. So what is the sop it is uncharted territory as far as I know. But what if? I like to speculate about the worst situations I can muster. I can think of 2 options if it gets that bad take all the non violent offender I.E. those of them with drug charges, non violent sex offence, and the white color crimes and offer them clemency for fighting in the military. I highly doubt this would happen but you never know or lock them down issue out mre's and what happens if they run out. I can't tell you if it were up to me I would leave them all locked down and walk away. It is harsh I know, and it would be a difficult situation for all involved.

****DISCLAMER****

The views that were just expressed are those of the poster and in no way reflect ARMY or Military policy.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye On War

The sky is falling....the sky is falling.....oh no.....look out. Not another prediction.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Never seen the appeal in transvestites, unless, maybe if it was Billy Zane in a dress...but even then.

reply to post by Amagnon

Yes...yes! Oh, yeah! Keep the fresh doom coming! I like it when a rumor goes legit, Hammer-style!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertdreamer
reply to post by Eye On War

The sky is falling....the sky is falling.....oh no.....look out. Not another prediction.

Um, you have nothing to contribute other than pooping on our fresh doom? I have you know that the end of October is the end of us all, as written in the maximus scribes of transcendentalists that said so some time ago, you know who they are.

I say enjoy peanut butter and jelly while we can.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Yes I was starting to feel lost myself with no real fresh doom looking out past 2012, but this is good and close to home so now I'm heading down the depression path once again.....you get addicted to this rush

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

"Harsh" really doesn't cover it. You are talking about leaving human beings locked in a cage and walking away. "Harsh" as you coined would be feeding them ketchup (or catsup) for a month. Locking the door forever and throwing away the key in that situation is, at minimum, grisly.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
thanks for posting op.

by doing this, you have made sure it will never happen, as whenever anythign is predicted on ats.... it does not happen, if it does ill eat a few slugs out my garden!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

****DISCLAMER****

The views that Are expressed in this post are those of the poster and in no way reflect ARMY or Military policy.

Well, it is a hard choice to make I mean in the grand scheme of things, I don’t believe that we would just walk away. Like I said if there were No food I mean NO food, what are we to do raid the town? No way is that not fair ether. And the situation for the army to run out of food well I just don't see it. However I like to think of the what if's what will I do? And if it all goes south bad I would probably just not show up to work one day and quietly slip out the back door.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

Whole heartedly agrees on this... rather the source and warning are real or correct or not, it is the importance of being prepared that i hear being the major point here.. if nothing happens in the next number of months, great! its not as though the stocked food wont get used.. prepare for the worst, hope and focus on the best is really the only thing anyone can do at the moment.. no one truly knows whats coming, and there are innumerable theories out going in all sorts of directions..some are probably closer to what will eventually take place than others..
stock up, find or make a safe place, no one knows whats coming, or what the future really holds, but many people for some time now do feel that something is here, or at least on its way.. enjoy life, do not give into fear but always be aware, cautious and alert to the world around us and our own personal enviroments..

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
OK people. The Prisons being informed makes sense, loose prisoners would cause even more mayhem.

Has anybody out there noticed anything unusual such as increased military activity, on the bases, in the air or more troops on the streets? That would be a sign of something happening soon.

Also, as with 9/11, are there any planned exercises for this month? This would make sure we had troops ready and waiting to stop panic on the streets if a nuke goes off anywhere.

Don't discount this, all the signs are there with the Dow etc. Just needs to be verified again by one or more of the above.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

Oh good God the suitcase nukes... These alleged devices are vintage 1950's-1960's IF they exist at all. And that is a very big IF. It's very important to understand that unlike chemical weapons (regular high explosives) nuclear weapons need regular maintenance. The decay of the nuclear material degrades not only the fissile material but the electronics that support it. The only way these weapons COUL exist is if they were being regularly maintained and the fissile material replaced periodically.

IF these devices exist they have long since ceased to function.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by jtma508]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Good point. I suppose that they could just as easily use American made nukes supplied to them by the US. Perfect false flag event. How hard would it be to get either biological , nuclear, or chemical weapons into the US? How many illegals sneak across the borders every day from Mexico and Canada?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

There are plenty of unaccounted USSR-vintage warheads out there from which a nuclear device could be fashioned by someone trained in such things. Getting it across the border would be difficult but not impossible.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing anyone that uses the term:

"Go to your bug-out place"

as an official announcement to seek shelter.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well yet another we are all going to die thread we will get so fed up of seeing them and one day we will not listen then it happens and one day it will we all can see this the pot is boiling but i doubt this is it.
When it happens i do not think there will be a warning.
And pluckynoonez if them prisoners do get out you will get your panic sex.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
!!! Remember the boy who cried wolf ??

This could very well be an attemp to fool people, get them tired of the Cry Wolf and ignore the real warning you know !!!

That's a crappy scenario, you get caught in a disaster b/c you had enough scams in your face ...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
well the CIA moved to Denver under the cover of darkness... ?
why just the CIA... maybe thats the real government the hidden hand.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join