It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sargent from large prison warns of attack on Israel and US within 2 weeks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Has anybody out there noticed anything unusual such as increased military activity, on the bases, in the air or more troops on the streets? That would be a sign of something happening soon.

Don't discount this, all the signs are there with the Dow etc. Just needs to be verified again by one or more of the above.

I live in PA near a Naval base (supposed to be closed by 2011, but still operating normally at the moment) and starting around 2 weeks ago, I have heard loud planes day and night, constantly. I have lived in this area for the past 14 years and have NEVER heard the amount of planes that I am hearing now. There is no commercial airports near here, so it isn't from that...it's really freaking me out. I'm going off to Aldi tomorrow to stock up on non-perishable food as I have a feeling (whether economic, or military) something big is going to happen soon.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Eye On War

This is fresh doom, so I thank you...with all of my you know what.

I am curious though why he would care about tending to prisoners during the apocalypse. I would just have the doors set on automatic unlock.

Yep, of all the people to "tip-off" a prison Sergeant wouldn't be one of them.

If they warn a prison of impending doom, why not hospitals and ER's? Why haven't schools and Universities been "warned"?

Even if the "Christian woman" and her husband do exist in this fantasy, there is every chance another fantasist senior official has read a few too many conspiracy theories and follows the scaremongering and issued this instruction.
Either that or they're expecting the prison numbers to rise and need to prepare for it, the rest is just exaggerated.

Until I see evidence that this is a national warning to relevant places, this is nothing more than another hoax.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I worked in a prison for a short time...
While it was never openly talked about or written down anywhere it was commonly understood that in the case of those federal prisoners if SHTF... they would be herded into their cells and shoot...

Of course these were the real bad boys not your DUI and weekend pot smokers....

My point being I don't see where they would lay in stocks of anything other than Ammo...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hey Plucky, before you start your panic sex marathon can you hop on your bike and ride over to the new CIA HQ in Denver and get some confirmation. Just flash them some cleavage, a cute smile and a wink....that should get you enough op's for a year of threads

Just be ready, it's going to happen, we just don't know when. The only regret I have is that I don't live in Denver

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Reply to the question of seeing a rise in military movements.....I travel all over the US and surrounding territories for my job. Currently, I am in Puerto Rico, and I have noticed a heavy rise in the flights of USCG, US Customs and Boarder Protection and Military traffic on the roadways. I have been here on and off since January of this year, and it seems that I am noticing more and more flights and traffic.
The other thing I am finding strange is that all my flights to/from the US have been normal until last week. Upon boarding the plane, after showing my boarding pass, there were 3 Armed TSA Agents stopping each person and asking for your citizenship and ID? They only did this on my flight into the US, not on my return flight this week?
Also, is it just me or are most all the police agencies starting to wear more of a military spec ops type uniform. With the only acception being the County Sheriffs Deputies. Anyone have any of these same observations?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
*YAWN* Not another prediction. It's getting boring with the scaremongering.
Are there more laws to pass to restrict the citizens worldwide that I'm not aware of?

I know it is getting boring, all these predictions.. One month nobody will make a prediction, and BOOM!!!!!! Something messed up will happen.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Eye On War

Get confirmation and get back to us. I like my fresh doom to be back up with at least one more hearsay statement before I launch into panic-sex.

www.nationalterroralert.com...

Reuters reports Turkish security forces have detained 32 suspected al Qaeda terrorists believed to have been plotting attacks on NATO, U.S. and Israeli targets.

October 15, 2009 by Homeland Security NTARC News

Man On Terror Watchlist Stopped Then Let Go – Las Vegas

Texas Man Finds Guidance Missile Launcher On Rural Property

Do I get the Plucky panic sex award?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by liveandletlive]
edit to add one more:

Napolitano Says Al-Qaeda-Style Terrorists Are in U.S.
October 12, 2009 by Homeland Security NTARC News
Filed under Homeland Security News

[edit on 16-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
OK people. The Prisons being informed makes sense, loose prisoners would cause even more mayhem.

Has anybody out there noticed anything unusual such as increased military activity, on the bases, in the air or more troops on the streets? That would be a sign of something happening soon.

Also, as with 9/11, are there any planned exercises for this month? This would make sure we had troops ready and waiting to stop panic on the streets if a nuke goes off anywhere.

Don't discount this, all the signs are there with the Dow etc. Just needs to be verified again by one or more of the above.

Ft. Bragg in NC (huge military installation) has been very active. A lot of artillery going off down on the ranges, C130s, helicopters....All of this in the past two or three weeks. They used to do this kind of stuff all the time, but it has been pretty quiet for the past few years. Now these past couple weeks have been very active. Also I know of someone who used to work in Washington DC who was contacted by a previous boss, stating that she is not to travel outside the US/UK/Canada for the next year without special permission, given the sensitivity of her previous career.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by osiris9510

This is exactly the stuff we need to find and look for.

Any increase in military activity in USA would be a sign because those at the top that know what's going down, would do this to make sure the False Flag had it's effect but not too many people were hurt. Look at how quickly our forces responded and how efficient we are, mmm, yel, well, urmmm!

The original post also stated Israel. I know that they always seem to have some sort of Military activity going on in Israel but is there anything out of the ordinary? Do we have anybody on ATS from Israel that can fill us in sto to speak?

As I said before, we need to look at what went down with 9/11 with the warnings, the government being told not to travel on Sept 11th, the excercises etc.

Us here at ATS have got good brains in our heads if we all work together, we can suss this out I think?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I have friends in Israel. In Israel, all males are required to serve in the Reserves until they reach a certain age (I think 40). When the Lebanon war started, my friend was ordered to report for duty. He was sent to the north for about six weeks. Now he's not anything special, just a mechanic. But if something big is about to happen, he'll be going back for sure.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well, Steve Quayle is easy. Scare people into buying over priced nonsense products and into paying to much for gold coins. That part is easy and so transparent a child could figure it out. Kind of makes the OP Spam in a way.

So a valid source is a Sergeant in a Prison?

I'll bet Obama and the head of the CIA call him daily for advice!
I'm sorry but this one is beyond the limit.

This -
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78f74bd770dc.jpg[/atsimg]
Is the real story me thinks

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If that Rad-Block comes with a free Pip-Boy, count me in!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by osiris9510
Has anyone else had a feeling of dread since we entered into October?

This is what I mean:

Timewave Zero thing (major shift on 26th),
The Web Bot (predicting a nearly identical date for SHTF),
Then Iran's (supposedly) secret uranium facility,
Then IAEA inspections on the 25th,
The military base (Ft Bragg) nearby has been VERY active lately (artillery, transport planes, helicopters),
The Colombian kid who says something is going to happen to Obama in October,
Israel drumming up war plans (IL/US war games, cancelled at the last minute thanks to Turkey, who was going to provide airspace),
Iran being VERY defiant in the face of pressure from the West,
DOW Reaching 10,000 (pulling in the last suckers?),
Dollar being devalued (go see a chart),
Gold going up (go see another chart),
Now the video in this thread...wtf?,

Anyone else feeling this way? Just sort of a gut feeling that you just wanna go to bed and stay there, with big cans of peaches and beef jerky. I know I'm making light of this whole thing but, really, its how I feel.

History is a great teacher. October has been a historically lousy month for the Dow, and associated markets. A major hickup of the Dow alone, combined with the chaotic conditions we have in our economy already, could send conditions into a deathspiral.

Looking at the above referenced post, seems like one of these is going to hit the nail on the head sooner or latter. When one of them is correct, we will have all the fresh doom we need. I prefer mine with a side of gloom.

One other totally unscientific thing I would like to throw out for consideration. I can't ever remember having a longer lasting bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad was about to happen. This feeling is quite common in society now. Could just be all the crapola that has already happened, or there could be a genuine sense of doom that is about to happen. I just hope that if nothing does happen, someone on ATS is keeping track of all the incorrect predictions.

But my worst fear, is that someone is going to be able to say"I told you so"!!!!!

Fixed quote

[edit on 16/10/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Isn't this just more acclimation antics, cry wolf so many times so that when it really happens we've got so used to false starts that we stay at home with our feet up.

Can someone stateside send me some firearms and ammo please I don't think my broom handle will cut it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So stock up on/charge batteries for your cameras, get some clean VCR tape, clean out the DVR, and renew your newspaper subscriptions.

If there's a false flag coming, it would be a shame to miss those only-shown-once-then-destroyed reports, the talking heads with WAYYYY too many ideas and answers wayyyy too early in the developments, the inconsistencies in the reports. We need to find them all, analyse them early and SCREAM-AT-THE-TOP-OF-OUR-LUNGS about them.

/feeling better.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Geez, I've been prepared since I started reading ATS last year.

Water, check. Food, check. Batteries, BOB, etc, check.

The only thing missing is the crisis.

But it is October, and everyone earthbound and ET has been talking about this month, so maybe I will be able to run for the hills soon.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I will have to set a reminder for myself for the beginning of November so that I can come back to this post and ask you about it. I would rather poop on your fresh doom than sit here and participate in it (but I just had to come back to see your comment). See you in November Plucky....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Geez, I've been prepared since I started reading ATS last year.

Water, check. Food, check. Batteries, BOB, etc, check.

The only thing missing is the crisis.

My point exactly. There are a plethora of threads on ATS that seem to think everything is going to end at a specific time and date.....and amazingly enough, they never do. No one on this earth knows when the end really is, there is only one that knows that.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Within 2 weeks? My source claims an anti-matter bomb will be detonated in Washington D.C. October 28th at approximated 2:01pm actually 2:01:32 seconds. The detonation will wipe out 1/3rd of the Eastern seaboard. My source is highly reliable, he may only be 8yrs old but knows his stuff.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
"Action alert" and "red alert" are the same things, right?

The 2-Week Warning was meant to give you advance notice to either shelter in place or move to whatever place in the country you have pre-selected to bug out to. Obviously a nuclear detonation in any US city, complete financial collapse, Mid East war, Korean nuclear launch or mega-quake on the New Madrid or in the Pacific Northwest or mega-tsunami on either coasts should be heads up enough for you to hunker in your bunker or refuge location. While it is my prayerful and decade long desire to give two weeks' notice, it may become impossible should the U.S. sustain an electro-magnetic pulse attack that takes down all communications. The fact that the red screen alert is being explained is meant to help to clarify the lateness of the hour.

www.stevequayle.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join