It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Muslims Demand Full Sharia Law in the UK, Rally this October in London.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
COME GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!! IF you pull that s**t in my neck of the woods, I will sing you a lullaby. Thats an invitation by the way.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
( as for the extremist Muslims mostly )if they want there sharia law then let them have it, BUT NOT IN THE UK! its about time all the extremist Muslim sects were deported to a place far away from Britain! this way we may get back some sense of what it is like to live and be British.

i for one am sick of Muslims demanding they lead a strict Muslim life in a country where we dont want it, they already pull out the racist card if they dont get there own way

if i went to there country and behaved like they do here i would be deported. for instance how would the police view me if i went around in a black balaclava on hiding my face from society?

the weak politicians are to scared to tell them enough is enough if you dont like what you cant do tough move away.

Muslims do not mix in with British people, they wont learn the language and are allowed to go about in that garb instead of normal clothes and they think there the chosen ones and we are but cockroaches! this will lead to an inflammatory situation soon.

and as for the Koran they choose passages and interpret what has been written to fit how they want it to fit for them, not what its really meant to mean. GO TO ENGLAND THEY GIVE YOU MONIES FOR DOING NOTHING AND HAVE 12 CHILDREN WE HAVE OUR OWN NEABOURHOODS NOW.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CRB86
It may sound fairly trivial, but do you really think the heaviest nation of drinkers in Europe, if not the world, would allow a system which bans alcohol to be the dominant hegemonic power in the country?

Not a chance mate.

Facts are we are a (not officially, but certainly in practice) secular nation that enjoys drinking beer, fighting and looking at tits in the newspaper too much to ever give that up.

May sound flippant but also happens to be true.

Edit: Don't forget the full english breakfast. No-one is going to be successful in banning bacon, sausage and black pudding. No-one.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by CRB86]

As you say, it sounds trivial but it's a great point. Whilst I've practically been tee-total for many years, I can't see the rest of the country giving beer up. And, whilst much of the perceived 'left-wing' is seen as incredibly tolerant towards Islam, I can't see the feminist left actually forsaking what gains they've made over the last few decades in order to embrace Sharia.

I've personally never been comfortable with the likes of Page 3, for all the talk about about how is uses and oppresses women and relegates them to sexual objects, I think the Sharia alternative.

I think one of the problems Islam and/or Sharia faces with the West, including Britain, is that, other than conquest (mediaeval Spain and so on), it's not an attractive proposition for most people. It's not like Revolutionary France where such radical change was a benefit for the majority.

Whilst riots in places like Oldham, Blackburn and so on were seen as 'minority' incidents due to the relatively small numbers involved, I would expect to see whole streets go up and fighting involving far, far greater numbers before anything like this groups is asking for was even taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have a simple question for you americans...Would you give your life for your religion? Your family? Your neighbor? Your way of life?...The way I see it, you passively sit by as the current government destroys ALL OF THESE. 99.9% of the population SUFFERS...I don't understand why your dictator wishes to destroy your country

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CRB86
So what? Let them have their protest. That's what freedom of speech, freedom of religion is all about.

And, may i add, what sets us apart from places such as Saudi Arabia and gives us the moral highground.

We are a tolerant people, by and large.

Sharia Law will never be implemented in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. That is a fact.

It may sound fairly trivial, but do you really think the heaviest nation of drinkers in Europe, if not the world, would allow a system which bans alcohol to be the dominant hegemonic power in the country?

Not a chance mate.

Facts are we are a (not officially, but certainly in practice) secular nation that enjoys drinking beer, fighting and looking at tits in the newspaper too much to ever give that up.

May sound flippant but also happens to be true.

Edit: Don't forget the full english breakfast. No-one is going to be successful in banning bacon, sausage and black pudding. No-one.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by CRB86]

Sorry for quoting you, but I thought your post makes room for more expansion on the subject.

What people fail to see or even notice is that Islam is taking over very slowly; you may say it will never happen but it does and that is the nature of the tide. This protest is just a small tide, it will grow and grow in demand and the UK system will buckle if people do not contain Biblical religious moral ground otherwise we end up with another not so lenient system wanting to fix the current over passive one.

Do people know how many times work places have to accommodate for Muslims, how many times work places go to court and brought into disrepute? How many changes are made and how much political correctness occurs because you don't fit into the Koran, do they even make the connection?

How many times have our governments and Muslims alike tried banning the Cross, how many prayer rooms, how many times has the headscarf made the news in this so called free society where the freedom to isolate and separate occurs.

I know it sounds harsh but it is not just my view, it is occurring all over Europe, the tension is rising and you will get terror threats and cells, it is a matter of time before the population explosion will trigger riots and clashes, problems that were not there before on your doorstep. Terrorists are not here just because of the war in Iraq, they will also blow you up if you go to Egypt and go to a nightclub there, the war is against infidels and the eventual Islaminisation of the world because at it's heart this is the agenda and lust for the world. It's either you or them, it depends who gets there first and the future you live in could be very different.

Which brings another thing closer to let’s say ATS thinkers, what if this is the formula in which the devil spins his web, the spiritual safety taken away by man's own doing of rejection of Christ, then the powers that want to take over who are the true deniers of Christ including Muslims and freemasons implement draconian laws. This then causes a stable society to riot and the nation to spin out of control and then the final web of a solution is more war and laws that imprison humanity even further.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Anyway this is what to expect in the coming month and in future years if you see what these protesters are up to. It is not just protests it's a form of war, if they want they will go ahead and blow parts of London up, and when they do I want to hear you say give them free speech. The aftermarth is then clearing the debre of an explosion they set off because you did not clear the social mess in the first place and let it grow. Giving them free speech is like saying kill the infedel it is okay to express that view. Anyway like the Bible says, the dog will always go back to its vomit. My answer is, unless you clear it up your self.

Geert Wilders, Netherlands MP and leader of the most popular Dutch political party (PVV), in London today October 16th 2009, after having a previous ban on his entry by Jacqui Smith, disgraced former Labour Home Secretary. Wilders is here to meet with fellow Parliamentarian Lord Pearson (UKIP), who had also invited him previously before he was banned.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You will hear contradictory comments by these people in this video about Geert Wilders. They say why does he not come outside and say it; well the reason is because you and your religion want to kill him. In a democracy where Muslims are around a man can not have his own view without being lynched and if not killed? This happens every time Islam is questioned, it is down to the teachings, and they know the truth of it all and the Laws in their home countries further confirms it is not down to translation error.

Anyway my threads have lacked a bit of controversy lately so, here have a go at me or this subject.

Remember the larger protest later this month, good luck to you LONDON.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
March all they want but they stick their Sharia Law where the sun doesn't shine.

I'm fed up with foreigners coming to Britain, telling us how #e it is and then trying to implement their own laws.

To them i say, F*ck right off.

I'm not against foreigners at all, if they want to come live here peacefully and get on with their lives/contribute to society, fine. If they want to come cause trouble, blow things up or try implement new laws, go back to where you came from or find somewhere else, i won't stand for it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'd vote for Sharia Law if it was applied to our current govt. first.
Plenty of limbs to come off amongst that lot.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
the time lord thank you again for providing news footage on this.
who would have though that islam is going to try to take over england,that would sound propostirous years ago.
greer is a nice man to stand against this,but when did he "insult mohhamed" and theyr religion?
as far as i saw he has the same views as me,and as you all
"no problem with muslims and theyr religion,but when theyr try to inplement laws and start killing people couse they insulted mohamed,well its time to kick THEM OUT"
i wonder how are they going to view on people who dont want any bad thing sayd about jesus.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

Maybe this was intentionally done by a non-Muslim to potentially spark violence...

...A psychological terrorist of some sort wielding nothing but a brain and a tongue.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The difference between the Bible and the Koran is that the New Testament liberates us all, men and women from bondage, from the old laws. These old laws were up held by the Jewish tribes and it was their job for mankind to live in harmony with God untill the Christ arrived. We have no need for Sharia law, we don't need an eye for an eye or to stone the adultress, culture had moved on since 2010 years ago, but Sharia brought back the times of Moses down to 1500BC.

I don't missinterpret they do. Even in English it looks similar to their actions so it's true Arabic meaning must be worse. The Bible never uses colour to insult people as race and Angels are never heard saying such imature sayings especially with the angel Gabriel. Then you see why Islamic laws are as they are, you just have to read the passages, it is a complete control system of the free mind.

Tell me where these scriptures and quotes are never used in the Arab countries, where don't they follow these methods of thoughts and action?

Ishaq:243 "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Ishaq:374 "The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, 'Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.'"

Bukhari: V9B89N256 "Allah's Apostle said, 'You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he is a black African slave whose head looks like a raisin.'"

Bukhari:V4B52N260 "The Prophet said, 'If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.'"

Qur'an 5:51 "Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends."

Qur'an 5:17 "Verily they are disbelievers and infidels who say, 'The Messiah, son of Mary, is God.'"

Qur'an 5:72 "They are surely infidels who blaspheme and say: 'God is Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary.' But the Messiah only said: 'O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.'"

Qur'an 5:33 "The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly."

Ishaq:552 "The Quraysh had put pictures in the Ka'aba including two of Jesus and one of Mary. Muhammad ordered that the pictures should be erased."

Qur'an 5:82 "You will find the Jews and disbelievers [defined as Christians in 5:73] the most vehement in hatred for the Muslims."

Tabari IX:86 "Don't seduce the Jews or Christians for incumbent on them is to pay the jizyah protection tax."

Bukhari:V4B55N658 "Allah's Apostle said 'How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Qur'an and not by the law of Gospel.'"

Bukhari:V4B56N814 "There was a Christian who embraced Islam and he used to write the revelations for the Prophet. Later on he returned to Christianity again he used to say: 'Muhammad knows nothing but what I have written for him.'"

Qur'an 3:54 "And they (the disciples from the previous verse) schemed, and Allah schemed and plotted (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers."

Qur'an 4.171 "O people of the Book (Christians), do not be fanatical in your faith, and say nothing but the truth about Allah. The Messiah who is Isa (Jesus), son of Mariam, was only a messenger of Allah, nothing more. He bestowed His Word on Mariam and His Spirit. So believe in Allah and say not Trinity for Allah is one Ilah (God)...far be it from His Glory to beget a son."

Qur'an 5:73 "They are surely disbelievers who blaspheme and say: 'God is one of three in the Trinity for there is no Ilah (God) except One, Allah. If they desist not from saying this (blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall them - the disbelievers will suffer a painful doom."

Bukhari:V4B52N288 "Expel disbelievers from the Arabian Peninsula.'"

an:8:57 "If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned."

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Ishaq:327 "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

Ishaq:395 "Muslims, if you listen to the unbelievers you will retreat from the enemy and become losers. Ask Allah for victory and do not retreat, withdrawing from His religion. 'We will terrorize those who disbelieve. In that way I will help you against them.'"

Qur'an 66:9 "O Prophet! Strive hard against the unbelieving Infidels and the Hypocrites; be severe against them. Their abode is Hell, an evil resort."

Qur'an 48:13 "If any believe not in Allah and His Messenger, We have prepared a Blazing Fire for them!"

Ishaq:364 "Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate."

Qur'an 9:33 "He has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the Religion of Truth (Islam) to make it superior over all religions, even though the disbelievers detest (it)."

Tabari VIII:130 "The Messenger said, 'Two religions cannot coexist in the Arabian Peninsula.' Umar investigated the matter, then sent to the Jews, saying: 'Allah has given permission for you to be expelled."

Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)."

Ishaq:240 "The Jews are a nation of liars.... The Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people."

Qur'an 59:14 "The Jews are devoid of sense. There is a grievous punishment awaiting them. Satan tells them not to believe so they will end up in Hell."

Qur'an 5:82 "You will find the Jews and disbelievers [defined as Christians in 5:73] the most vehement in hatred for the Muslims."

Ishaq:256 "The Jews used to ask Muhammad questions which annoyed and confused him." Ishaq:257 "Your situation seems obscure to us, Muhammad."

Qur'an 5:10 "Those who reject, disbelieve and deny Our signs, proofs and verses will be companions of Hell-Fire."

Tabari IX:69 "Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah's helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah.

Tabari IX:113 "Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur'an."

WOMEN:

Tabari I:280 "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Qur'an 4:11 "Allah directs you in regard of your Children's (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females.... These are settled portions ordained by Allah."

Qur'an 33:59 "Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and all Muslim women to draw cloaks and veils all over their bodies (screening themselves completely except for one or two eyes to see the way). That will be better."

Qur'an 4:15 "If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death [by starvation] claims them."

Bukhari:V3B48N826 "The Prophet said, 'Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?' The women said, 'Yes.' He said, 'This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind.'"

Ishaq:584 "Tell the men with you who have wives: never trust a woman."

Ishaq:185 "In hell I saw women hanging by their breasts. They had fathered bastards."

Qur'an 24:31 "Say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty except what (must) appear; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display them except to their husbands..."

Ishaq:311 "The Apostle saw Ummu'l when she was a baby crawling before his feet and said, 'If she grows up, I will marry her.' But he died before he was able to do so."

Tabari IX:128 "When the Prophet married Aisha she very young and not yet ready for consummation."

[edit on 19-10-2009 by The time lord]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wouldu
I have a simple question for you americans...Would you give your life for your religion? Your family? Your neighbor? Your way of life?...

No, but I'd take the lives of those that try it. Patton said that you don't win wars by dying for your country, you make them die for theirs. He was right.
By saying that, then death is a probability. But no one will just lay down and die.

The way I see it, you passively sit by as the current government destroys ALL OF THESE. 99.9% of the population SUFFERS...I don't understand why your dictator wishes to destroy your country

From the news I read, you(?) Brits have it worse than we do in the US.
Your (?) country is already destroyed, for all intents and purposes. Letting yourselves be disarmed is what is doing it to you.

But in the US, this has been going on for years. It's not just obama.
Sooner or later they will bite off more than they can chew.
Probably sooner.

But to the OP:

How many time have work places gone to court because of minor differences in food like bacon or the demand for prayer rooms and the seperation of men and women at pools. How many times has freedom, Christian God given freedom and tollerance been crucified and the UK has let it happen?

Can you fight them? Can you win? It might come down to that. What does the "man on the street" say?

Your "leaders" need to know that the will have a terrible price to pay if they even try go along with this.

[edit on 19/10/09 by PSUSA]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well whats it going to take to stop this? What i mean by ''this", Muslims taking over not only the UK but Europe? They are taking over, they are demanding, and soon theres going to come a time when they will be more Muslims in Europe than the indigenous of Europe....which i dont like the idea of, and am sure am not the only one.

I have nothing against Muslims...they are free to protest, am all for free speech. Though if they get there way......bye bye free speech. Bye Bye alot of freedoms. For Muslims, IMO, Sharia Law is just one step in the ladder or one foot in the door.

People are starting to see this now. Though they know if they say anything in front of there peers a certain word will be used.....yep...Racist. Well your not Racist!

Lets stand up together and fight this (Peacefully!). Some people have forgotten that we have rights as well!

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by CRB86

The only reason you have toleration and the higher morale ground that goes with it, is because currently Muslims in your country are a minority.

you're so right, we cannot tolerate their intolerance any longer, we must sweep them away like the fallen leaves of autumn so that we can protect our tolerant society.

we must suppress their dangerous ideas and religious practices so we can ensure the continuation of free speech and freedom of religious practice.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
I have a very hard time believing in this propaganda.

LOL, why? The masses have been spiritually controlled through organized religion for centuries. It's not hard for me to believe, nor is it surprising.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by speakplain
I will never give up my Christian views for the Satanic views of islam, even when they start butchering Christians.

The history of Christianity isn't exactly squeaky clean. Don't be so fast to get on your high horse. The Koran is nothing more than the Old Testament of the Holy Bible, only worded a bit different.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
We have a New Testament now, a man who spoke his words to set the old world free and to not cast stones at each other and to tollerate each other.
This man was made an example to the world by dying on a Cross, he was not tollerated and a murderer was set free in his place, the fanatics did not believe and they killed him.

Now it is the turn of the Christian nations, it has happenned in Africa and now the time will come when Christians will be crucifed for standing up to their beliefs, how many are driven out of Arabian lands then and now?

We welcome the followers of the old laws but they don't welcome us when we they get here, they don't want liberation but total control, once numbers increase so will the confidence and little by little Eurabia will be formed. The locusts are coming to eat you away, in fear you will bow down and let it happen, unless that is you grow some sense of spiritual knowledge in which to counteract it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Tabari IX:69 "Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah's helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah.

Hmm...

Fight us until we believe.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Look at at the many of a time the UK has been threatened, have been at war with those who want to overthrow our very existance or beliefs and at the end of all those threats who came out the victor?

The UK.. We might not look much, but when push comes to shove, the UK will stand up to those whom threaten it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join