It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Muslims Demand Full Sharia Law in the UK, Rally this October in London.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
UK NEWSNOW MUSLIMS DEMAND FULL SHARIA LAW

Thursday October 15,2009
By Martyn Brown A RADICAL Muslim

www.express.co.uk...

A RADICAL Muslim group sparked outrage last night as it launched a massive campaign to impose sharia law on Britain.

The fanatical group Islam4UK has ­announced plans to hold a potentially ­incendiary rally in London later this month.

And it is calling for a complete upheaval of the British legal system, its officials and ­legislation.

Members have urged Muslims from all over Britain to converge on the capital on October 31 for a procession to demand the full implementation of sharia law.

On a website to promote their cause they deride British institutions, showing a mock-up picture of Nelson’s Column surmounted by a minaret.

Plans for the demonstration have been ­delivered to the Metropolitan Police and could see up to 5,000 extremists marching to demand the controversial system.

The procession – dubbed March 4 Shari’ah – will start at the House of Commons, which the group’s website describes as the “very place where the lives of millions of people in the UK are changed and it is from here where unjust wars are launched”.

The group then intends to march to 10 Downing Street and “call for the removal of the tyrant Gordon Brown from power”.

The march will then converge on Trafalgar Square where protesters expect it “will gather even more support from tourists and members of the public, making clear in the heart of London the need for Shari’ah in society”.

The group declared: “We hereby request all Muslims in the United Kingdom, in Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff, Glasgow and all other places to join us and collectively declare that as submitters to Almighty Allah, we have had enough of democracy and man-made law and the depravity of the British culture.

“On this day we will call for a complete upheaval of the British ruling system its members and legislature, and demand the full implementation of Shari’ah in Britain.”

Last night politicians and fellow Muslims condemned the group’s incendiary comments, which come in the wake of recent violent incidents in towns and cities like Manchester, Birmingham and Luton, Beds.

Conservative MP and ex-Army officer Patrick Mercer said: “It is extremely distasteful and is stoking the fires of fear within the British public. “If anyone thinks that those views are a step forward in society they are seriously deluded. They are repellent and repulsive.”

The group was also attacked by Tory MP Philip Davies who said: “This march is clearly a deliberate and provocative attempt to incite racial tension and disrupt community cohesion.

“The simple solution is for these people to move to a country which already has sharia law.”

A spokesman for the Islamic Society of Britain said: “99.999 per cent of Muslims despise these people. This only serves to fuel racial ­tensions.”

Text

I know it's free speech but it's its free speech to end all free speech and the serpent eats it's tail if the UK allow such measures to happen.

This will continue to happen as Muslim populations grow through Sepratist ideas and fearmongering, this fear will make liberal minded Muslims feel in fear on both sides but their heart will be for Allah and have no choice to join them as the UK will backlash and upset their beliefs. This White backlash will cause moderates to join in and they will look to their Koran for help and that help is not forgiveness but war, a war permitted through religious laws allowing the door open to interpretation of the extreame kind.

The action of these people is on the minds of a lot of Muslims, because who would not want the UK turned to Sharia law and under Allah, how many moderates don't want that, if push comes to shuv they will join this idea. But if the current government is playing weak puppets and dummies or shall I say Dhimmi's then they will allow this to happen, Israel, Thailand, Pakistan, India or Africa you name it, if you are not with Allah you are against it and it will grow and reality will set in here in the UK. Fear will make the light hearted working White Man crumble and city will be a hostage to Islamic fear, another step of the evolution of an Islamic conquest.

How many time have work places gone to court because of minor differences in food like bacon or the demand for prayer rooms and the seperation of men and women at pools. How many times has freedom, Christian God given freedom and tollerance been crucified and the UK has let it happen?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
im glad i dont live in the uk.

who do they think they are trying to push their lifestyle on a country they immigrated to.

you wont find me moving to france and demanding they speak only english.

why dont they just go back to where they feel they will be happy instead of trying to change the world to their will.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Fun fact, if a million Christians emigrate to Saudi Arabia and wish to have their own laws adopted there, I fear for their lives.

When millions of muslims emigrate in Europe, and want their own laws adopted there, I fear for our freedom

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How nice. They've had enough of democracy and human rights.

Gosh - then MOVE BACK. Just a thought. There are already numerous nations that fit your needs and views. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You boys and girls in Britain may want to have those weapon ban laws rescinded.

Before all this is over - not right this minute - but before long - you're really going to need some personal hardware.

It's growing like fungus.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You will notice ATS and the internet alike will be if not already about two things, Freedom vs Islam. The future of the internet like ATS will be about this as there is no let up, more and more Muslims grow in family numbers, more and more demands and the friction is obvious hotting up.
The difference between living in bondage and being set free as the Bible puts it is a huge cultural difference.

Galatians 3
Faith or Observance of the Law

The righteous will live by faith."[d] 12The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them."[e] 13Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."[f]

Matthew 6:7
"When you pray, don't babble on and on as people of other religions do. They think their prayers are answered only by repeating their words again and again."

Galatians 2
Paul Accepted by the Apostles

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32)

3Yet not even Titus, who was with me, was compelled to be circumcised, even though he was a Greek. 4This matter arose because some false brothers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves. 5We did not give in to them for a moment, so that the truth of the gospel might remain with you.

THAT INCLUDES SHARIA LAW BELOW.

Galatians 3
Faith or Observance of the Law

23Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. 24 So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ[h] that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law.

NO INFEDELS HERE.

Sons of God

26You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

A WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT.

Galatians 4

Paul's Concern for the Galatians

8Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods. 9But now that you know God—or rather are known by God—how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable principles? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again? 10You are observing special days and months and seasons and years! 11I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you.

ISLAM AND THE ARABS ARE SLAVES TO THEM SELVES.

24These things may be taken figuratively, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Galatians 5

Freedom in Christ

4You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope. 6For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

So what do people think? The Bible is in opposition with old Jewish Laws, now even Sharia Law are outdated in comparison by a book written over 600 years prior.
If you want freedoms to stay then you must have some Biblical backing because without it you have no offence, the UK are like the rest of the West are sitting ducks and you have no other words that could deter such a tide rising in your shores choking out your freedoms.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This only gives more credence to the thread I posted some time ago. It's right in front of you!!

Muslim and Christian attempt to rule the world.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks

why dont they just go back to where they feel they will be happy instead of trying to change the world to their will.

Their goal is not to be happy. It is to have everyone under their stringent, misled spiritual beliefs.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Won't happen. The BNP would have a landslide election victory long before the UK seen the wrong side of Sharia. If voting in a bunch of right wing bigots was the only way you can bet your anus that's exactly what would happen.

Also, I'm not so convinced that the younger generation who have been force fed a diet of politically correct liberalism are quite as multi-culturally minded as we'd think. I know at my kids senior school there is a fair bit of closet rascism going on from kids who've been taught nothing of the sort, at least in their home enviroment. It is almost as if it is a defence mechanism from years of being bombarded with fear for anonymous dark skinned people. We might very well have reared a generation of BNP supporters. Contrary to "we're all being forced to become Muslim", I say the exact opposite is just as likely and we could see boats full of "immigrants" being shipped off to France, and we'd only have ourselves to thank.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
Won't happen. The BNP would have a landslide election victory long before the UK seen the wrong side of Sharia. If voting in a bunch of right wing bigots was the only way you can bet your anus that's exactly what would happen.

Also, I'm not so convinced that the younger generation who have been force fed a diet of politically correct liberalism are quite as multi-culturally minded as we'd think. I know at my kids senior school there is a fair bit of closet rascism going on from kids who've been taught nothing of the sort, at least in their home enviroment. It is almost as if it is a defence mechanism from years of being bombarded with fear for anonymous dark skinned people. We might very well have reared a generation of BNP supporters. Contrary to "we're all being forced to become Muslim", I say the exact opposite is just as likely and we could see boats full of "immigrants" being shipped off to France, and we'd only have ourselves to thank.

kind of what happens in v for Vendetta. there's no way Sharia law will be installed in the UK, it's nonsense, but plays right into the hands of the BNP.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Time for a citizenship test to see if you are fit to be a citizen in my country.

What do I have to put you with this? And please do not reply with if I do not like it I should leave. This is my country!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So what? Let them have their protest. That's what freedom of speech, freedom of religion is all about.

And, may i add, what sets us apart from places such as Saudi Arabia and gives us the moral highground.

We are a tolerant people, by and large.

Sharia Law will never be implemented in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. That is a fact.

It may sound fairly trivial, but do you really think the heaviest nation of drinkers in Europe, if not the world, would allow a system which bans alcohol to be the dominant hegemonic power in the country?

Not a chance mate.

Facts are we are a (not officially, but certainly in practice) secular nation that enjoys drinking beer, fighting and looking at tits in the newspaper too much to ever give that up.

May sound flippant but also happens to be true.

Edit: Don't forget the full english breakfast. No-one is going to be successful in banning bacon, sausage and black pudding. No-one.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by CRB86]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have a very hard time believing in this propaganda.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CRB86

A star was not sufficient. I had to tell you your post cracked me up.
Hilarious! Thanks, I needed that.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by CRB86

A star was not sufficient. I had to tell you your post cracked me up.
Hilarious! Thanks, I needed that.

That was pretty funny, I agree.

They're extremists, just like there are extremists everywhere.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CRB86

The only reason you have toleration and the higher morale ground that goes with it, is because currently Muslims in your country are a minority.

Look at the countries where they are a majority.

They suck.

Because there is no toleration.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CRB86

You forgot cigarettes, fruit machines and horse racing.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
what is going to happen if violence breaks out there though.

will it be a war in Britain? or mass detention camps set up everywhere?

you know a group of brits leaving the pub will start a fight after they get called a few names by a group of outsiders.

then its on. hopefully the peace will be kept, but at what price?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I will never give up my Christian views for the Satanic views of islam, even when they start butchering Christians.

I think that things will get alot worse before they get better.

Muslims demand more rights for themselves, and less for Christians and Jews. They are commanded to do so by their so called peaceful religion, and any muslim not doing so is not a true koran following muslim.

On the up side, I've read the book (the Holy Bible) and know who wins - and it isn't muslims, atheists, buddhists or anyone else who denies the saving power of Jesus Christ.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is scary, Britain love it or leave it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join