It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Muslims Demand Full Sharia Law in the UK, Rally this October in London.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I am not one for BNP that is another end of the spectrum but I see why it happens. In Muslims countries they just blow up your local nightclub up if too many tourists are about, In Saudi Arabia you get arrested for killing women in the street. Bnp are just ignorant Britain needs foreigners but we must keep democracy before another system stops it all together.

In my bias opinion I say keep some Christian morals, teach the basics, and the truth and have key points explained if people don't know, schools never cover the important parts anyway. Then it is up to them to decide, but today that would never happen because it offends.

As for the Sharia Bank's it is not just about religion is about hating your infidel neighbour, Mohammad is not even courteous about it, he insults mankind to his word of law, it is not even diplomatic like the New Covenant of the New Testament language.

If my Religion says, 'Don't let Muslims in they are dogs and we should let them pay double the tax'
Would You not be offended of that kind of language? You would see that as an offensive language and slightly disrespectful. But don't question it, it is offensive to do so coverup.

That is what we are doing, we get insulted in Islamic scripture so what really goes through their minds? No one complains out of fear that will cause protests and riots. As for the Banks, The Truth is they don't want to pay Infidel tax, yes the tax of intolerance, one rule for you and them. It is not about them bringing people together it is about separation, no compromise, there needs to be a two way social deal but that never happens.

Anyway here are Examples of how it is all asked nicely like it was from Gods mouth and what attitudes to inspire young minds in following such a role model and what is being taught in places like London?

Thanks for your tolerance, practice what you preach is evident. _______________________________________________

Qur'an 9:29 "Fight against those People of the Book [Christians and Jews] who do not follow what Allah and His Messenger acknowledge as the true religion (Islam), nor accept Our law, until they pay the Jizyah tribute tax in submission."

GREED, TAX, THEFT, BOOTY;

Bukhari: V9B87N127 "The Prophet said, 'I have been awarded victory by terror so the treasures of the earth are mine.'"

Ishaq:327 "Allah made booty lawful and good. He used it to incite the Muslims to unity of purpose. So enjoy what you have captured."

THIS IS WHY IT IS OKAY TO LIE - America watchout:

Bukhari:V4B52N268 "Allah's Apostle said, 'War is deceit.'"

Qur'an 8:30 "Remember how the unbelievers plotted against you (Muhammad). They plotted, and Allah too had arranged a plot; but Allah is the best schemer."

Ishaq:365
Tabari VII:94 "Muhammad bin Maslamah said, 'O Messenger, we shall have to tell lies.' 'Say what you like,' Muhammad replied. 'You are absolved, free to say whatever you must.'"

Qur'an 4:142 "Surely the hypocrites strive to deceive Allah. He shall retaliate by deceiving them."

Qur'an 13:27 "Say, 'God leads whosoever He wills astray.'"

Bukhari:V2B24N555 "I heard the Prophet say, 'Allah hates for you for asking too many questions.'"

Bukhari:V6B60N662 "Allah's Apostle said, 'Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic.'"

WAS HE DEMONIC? Why such protests over Salman Rushdie's book?

Muslim:C14B39N6757 "Allah's Messenger said: 'There is none amongst you with whom is not an attaché from amongst the jinn, a devil.' The Companions said: 'Allah's Messenger, is there a devil with you too?' Thereupon he said: 'Yes, but Allah helps me against him so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.'"

Muslim:C14B39N6759 "Aisha, the wife of Allah's Apostle, reported: 'Allah's Messenger left my apartment during the night. Then he came and he saw me in an agitated state.' He said: "Aisha, what has happened to you? Do you feel jealous?" I said: "How can it be that a girl like me would not feel jealous in regard to a husband like you? Thereupon Allah's Messenger said: "It is your devil who has come to you." I said: "Allah's Messenger, is there a devil with me?" He said: "Yes." I said: "Is there a devil attached to everyone?" He said: "Yes." I said: "Allah's Messenger, is there a devil attached to you also?" He said: "Yes."'"

Ishaq:166 Every Messenger or Prophet before you recited the message Satan cast into his recitation. Allah abrogates what Satan casts. Then Allah established his verses.'"

Tabari VI:110 "When Muhammad brought a revelation from Allah canceling what Satan had cast on the tongue of His Prophet, the Quraysh said, 'Muhammad has repented of what he said concerning the position of our gods with Allah."

JUDUS WHO WAS POSSESSED BY SATAN AND HEARD A COCK CROW 3 TIMES.

Bukhari:V4B54N522 "Allah's Apostle said, 'When you hear the crowing of cocks seek blessings, their crowing indicates that they have seen an angel. When you hear the braying of donkeys, seek refuge, for their braying indicates that they have seen Satan.'"

He hates donkeys because they have seen Satan, so what does the Bible say about Donkey's Ishmael - Arab decendent.

Genesis 16

Hagar and Ishmael

11 The angel of the LORD also said to her:
"You are now with child
and you will have a son.
You shall name him Ishmael, [a]
for the LORD has heard of your misery.

12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone's hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers."

Anyway since you free thinking people are regarded so highly in their religious beliefs, just let them have it when something is needed, it is okay is it not, if some have hostility towards you, it was because it was destined to be that way, we did not make the rules for this to be that way?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
if britain doesent mind deporting its own population to places like nz and aus i can only imagine what the muslims are in for... truth is you cant defeat fascism you wasted all those soldiers against germany for what? only to become your enemy in a few generations

all immigration has ever done is cause hardship and crime between minorities and devalue the currency
stupid leftists can keep suck it, there will be revolution after revolution

<< 1  2  3   >>

join