It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

First Contact is Near!

page: 4
6
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I wouldn't get your hopes to high about this.

What if it's only one very normal looking,cowboy

in a stolen disc ?






holographics , optic fibres , etc.?







posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I just want to know if they come..must i still go to work?
No thinks so.



posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by yadda333
 





We're going to need some long flowing robes, huge spacey boots, big colorful windblown hair, and some sort of laser light show! Anything less will be a disappointment


I hate to break it to you... but they're showing up in coveralls and wearing toolbelts. They're here to turn off the power, since we're behind on the bill.

See- the full name is The Galactic Federation of Light and Power, INC.



posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Maybe all the sky noise is the Vogons...
Now that would be a disclosure!
Their happy hidey holes will be no good.

I'm now off to find Ford Prefect, and request an invitation to Slartibartfast.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I sure hope so... It would change so much for the better.



posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
c'mon !! its only been like 3 weeks scince the last GFL prediction.... thats uncalled for, as said before, their usualy every 3 months..... someone must have changed their medication lol.

now, i have followed the gfl posts here on ats, and reaserched some of their story, backstory.. they are a psudo religion.

one very interesting fact about their predictions are, that their "channelled messages" say that when the light ships come, they are coming to take the "enlightend people" (light workers/ashtar believers/gfl believers) to a higher plane of existance, and at the same time purge the earth of all us non believers...... so , basicly, to shorten it "ashtar command whats the gfl to come to come to earth, take the people who believe,. and kill the rest.....basicly genocide"./....and the believers are all cool with that fact... and seem to miss that if these crazies actualy ARE recieving messages, their basicly being told that the GFL are coming with world domination in mind..... or is it just me who see's that paralell in their stories?


dont believe me, look for the last prediction, its all their in black and white on their website and ashtar command sites..

btw, did you know that "ashtar" hijacked a television station in the uk in the 70's ... and this stuff goes way back a lot further... like i said, psudo religion... and due to that fact, their is really no point argueing with them as you be as well hit your head on a wall.




posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
How many more times are folks going to buy into these hoaxes? This is what, the third one recently?

My apologize but this GLF needs to do more contacting less announcing.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Reply to post by yadda333
 


lol,
I wouldn't feel silly I'd tell them they need a new head of P.R.!


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I just happened to notice yesterday, at the bottom of the 'Board' page.


'Most registered users ever on ATS in one day; 5094 on Oct 14th 2009 @ 04:10 GMT'


There's THAT date again.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ?????




posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by catalyst2466
I have placed this in 'Skunkworks' given the source of this information. The Galactic Federation have just announced that we are on the brink of 'First Contact'. The announcement's will be very soon, and before the end of the year we will have full 'Disclosure'. I find this interesting since there has been an earlier message given by David Wilcox's.

Whether this happens or not, I guess we will wait and see, Count Down.



To a god, a billion years is soon.

So ultimately, this thread is where it belongs





posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Reply to post by catalyst2466
 


The GFL sounds like the most campest federation in the universe lol.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sum-one


'Most registered users ever on ATS in one day; 5094 on Oct 14th 2009 @ 04:10 GMT'


There's THAT date again.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ?????



Hmm, turn computer on, go get coffee, sit down, & it's 4:20



posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yep, I've been reading the same things. It's all over the 'channels.'

How are we really to know, though. 'They' say soon, but their 'soon' is so different that our 'soon.' With the Chaotic Nodes they speak of coming upon us quite soon, First Contact would be a much welcome relief!



posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by catalyst2466
 


Well, we haven't reached warp drive capabilities yet, so any contact would be in violation of the Prime Directive!

I'm all for first contact, and I think it will happen some day, but it will not be from the Galactic Federation of Light..........I don't think


We would all feel pretty silly if the GFL showed up here one day


how bout Galactic Union of PEople

does Galactic Federation of Light make yuou feel uncomfortable? if so , why?

why do you scoff at th title.. what do you think other extraterrestrial beings would agree to call their galactic group?

-



posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I might have put some hope into this about 4 months ago, when I was still naive enough to think something like the GFL could exist. How many times does something have to fail until people get the message that it isn't real?

When the contact doesn't happen it's always the same explanation, "oh didn't you feel the waves and the love? We were here all this time, we just can't show you that we are because you have to want us to". Well, at what point does a working father who is a slave to his work can really show that he indeed does need a change of things in society and for something to shock it? When his son grows up without his presence and repeats the same procedures with his son and future generations? How can we expect outside help when we are blind to our own problems?

At the same time, people's reaction to these predictions is worrying. There are still pointed fingers, mocking, and degrading comments from people to people. It just makes me sad that instead of just walking away and working to move forward, people would rather make videos mocking someone or promoting harm to them.

The GFL is a sham, a scam, it works off the greed of people. However at the same time, I don't blame people for wanting some kind of hope that will change the way we live. The other day I saw a commercial that just made me shake my head. It was a western union commercial that opened with "This year you can make love tangible, by sending what really matters to your loved ones". I don't have to go into detail just how horribly wrong it was.

Anyway, I don't buy into anything involving the GFL, but the embers of hope for a better future still burn. I guess I'll just wait and see.



posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that this guy told me that the aliens are not going to come and we can all take off our tinfoil hats now. All will be fine.

This guy in my dream looked like this...has anyone else seen him?
www.thisman.org...



posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by catalyst2466
 


Well, we haven't reached warp drive capabilities yet, so any contact would be in violation of the Prime Directive!

I'm all for first contact, and I think it will happen some day, but it will not be from the Galactic Federation of Light..........I don't think


We would all feel pretty silly if the GFL showed up here one day


how bout Galactic Union of PEople

does Galactic Federation of Light make yuou feel uncomfortable? if so , why?

why do you scoff at th title.. what do you think other extraterrestrial beings would agree to call their galactic group?

-


I've already commented on a similar question in the middle of page three.

In short, I'm sure aliens wouldn't speak english. However, the case could be made that whatever they call their group could be translated into the GFL.



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Unfortunately this claim is hoax. Fortunately, news about us even false ones promote closer contact - even this one.

Someone know, someone believe, someone afraid, someone denies and someone don't care but it does not change the truth that man is not alone.

In macroperspective reason is simple, in microperspective there are hundreds of components that does not meet the requirements of successful contact between outsiders and indigenous. Mismatching components are mostly in field of: social, religious, political and biological hazard. First three are most complicated to resolve - we can't come to public and say hello without consequences to those components.

There is a lot of them with an internal flame that deeply wants to meet the outsiders. That time will come but not now.

Many of you don't understand that our manifesto can't be seen yet. Not every human is ready. Appearance on the public domain would be very fatal to mankind. Social system is too fragile and detached from the scientific context. Systems and cultures, history and the support structures is strongly tied to beliefs that drives every day on Earth.

Experience has shown in history and with other civilizations that the interference with indigenous population cause steep global-context contrast between them. Involuntary confrontation is a risk of appearance that can't be taken yet.



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
I'm sure aliens wouldn't speak english.


How would you know?
you're sure that "aliens" wouldn't speak english.?

theres much popular discussion as to what we think of as "aliens" are actually beings just like us that seeded our geneology and civilization here, jsut as they do on other planets.

if you were to create a "lab" for "farming other intelligence" to grow the population of universal consciousness...

you'd just make sure you (lol) left out the part where you monitor and record and master their communication methods...

let alone the possibility that you actually created their planet's most officially used language...

Anunnaki "alien" Leader: "yeah.. we just left out that part.. didn't think it would be important in the larger scheme of things..

we are a vastly older civilization by millions if not billions of years and we haven't invented computers and A.I. dynamic enough to instantly do real-time comparative analysis of vocal intonations and brainwave activity indicating intent... yeah we left that one out.. haven't even developed it for our own race's benefit let alone communicating with out prodigy down there on Earth...

yeah . .yeaawn just too much effort on our part .. hell humans down there know they have to master english if they want to be working in a well paying occupation in a first wold country, but us hell .. we'll just make sure we include the inconvenience of a communications barrier when we begin public discussion with their planet's world leaders...
we'll include that primitive barrier of language just to spite ourselves and them.. hell maybe our little lab rats down there can invent a translation FOR us.. and we don't have to spend the say... 2 decades or so in developing it.. we have giant motherships and stargates and time travel and teleportation tech.. but somehow the simple 26 character english language seemed to stump us or no we intentionally didn't learn our creation's number one official language...

see.. we're "aliens" (woo woo) .. and...even though we hold the responsibility of seeding intelligent life through the multiverse... we're idiots..
and intentionally avoid learning the number one officially used language of a planet...and we make sure we don't create language in the first place... that would mean we would have to teach them it... just.. yaawn.. too much... sigh.. work. wait actually we're creating more work for ourselves by not doing it... *gasp*



posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by northwoods
Unfortunately this claim is hoax. Fortunately, news about us even false ones promote closer contact - even this one.

Someone know, someone believe, someone afraid, someone denies and someone don't care but it does not change the truth that man is not alone.

In macroperspective reason is simple, in microperspective there are hundreds of components that does not meet the requirements of successful contact between outsiders and indigenous. Mismatching components are mostly in field of: social, religious, political and biological hazard. First three are most complicated to resolve - we can't come to public and say hello without consequences to those components.

There is a lot of them with an internal flame that deeply wants to meet the outsiders. That time will come but not now.

Many of you don't understand that our manifesto can't be seen yet. Not every human is ready. Appearance on the public domain would be very fatal to mankind. Social system is too fragile and detached from the scientific context. Systems and cultures, history and the support structures is strongly tied to beliefs that drives every day on Earth.

Experience has shown in history and with other civilizations that the interference with indigenous population cause steep global-context contrast between them. Involuntary confrontation is a risk of appearance that can't be taken yet.



ah right the prime directive in otherwords.

you watch too much telly my alien friend.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join