It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact is Near!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Yes, I definitely believe aliens could, and would, master our language. My apologies for mispeaking. In my haste to reply I neglected to review what I typed. When you read it alone like that, without taking my previous posts into consideration, it really does sound ridiculous!

I'm certainly no match for the literary prowess you showed with that lengthy anunnaki bit! You have certainly humbled me, prevenge

[edit on 10/18/2009 by yadda333]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by manxman2

Originally posted by northwoods
Unfortunately this claim is hoax. Fortunately, news about us even false ones promote closer contact - even this one.

Someone know, someone believe, someone afraid, someone denies and someone don't care but it does not change the truth that man is not alone.

In macroperspective reason is simple, in microperspective there are hundreds of components that does not meet the requirements of successful contact between outsiders and indigenous. Mismatching components are mostly in field of: social, religious, political and biological hazard. First three are most complicated to resolve - we can't come to public and say hello without consequences to those components.

There is a lot of them with an internal flame that deeply wants to meet the outsiders. That time will come but not now.

Many of you don't understand that our manifesto can't be seen yet. Not every human is ready. Appearance on the public domain would be very fatal to mankind. Social system is too fragile and detached from the scientific context. Systems and cultures, history and the support structures is strongly tied to beliefs that drives every day on Earth.

Experience has shown in history and with other civilizations that the interference with indigenous population cause steep global-context contrast between them. Involuntary confrontation is a risk of appearance that can't be taken yet.

ah right the prime directive in otherwords.

you watch too much telly my alien friend.

So you are thinking that watching TV is not good. What's wrong with the TV? I have red hundreds of books (belletristic, fiction, non-fiction) including the good ones. and I can say that literature is overrated. I agree that doing too much something is not good. Could you explain how you can assume from my earlier message that I'm watching too much TV?

[edit on 18-10-2009 by northwoods]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Deja Vu Moment from 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009....

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So you are thinking that watching TV is not good. What's wrong with the TV?

When you don't read, you lose the ability to write effectively.

I have red hundreds of books (belletristic, fiction, non-fiction) including the good ones. and I can say that literature is overrated. I agree that doing too much something is not good. Could you explain how you can assume from my earlier message that I'm watching too much TV?

Read your message again and pick the errors. You have to understand the rules before you can enjoy the game.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by xelamental

Read your message again and pick the errors. You have to understand the rules before you can enjoy the game.

Ok. I understand the misapprehension now. My previous message contains cognate context what you mean by "prime directive". Term is citation from science fiction literature and since living generation seems to receive information more via TV than literature it is entitled presumption to say that I'm watching too much TV. Of course you do not have enough information about me to contradict my behavior in this matter so there are no other errors to pick than spelling.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by manxman2

Unfortunately this claim is hoax. Fortunately, news about us even false ones promote closer contact - even this one.

Someone know, someone believe, someone afraid, someone denies and someone don't care but it does not change the truth that man is not alone.

In macroperspective reason is simple, in microperspective there are hundreds of components that does not meet the requirements of successful contact between outsiders and indigenous. Mismatching components are mostly in field of: social, religious, political and biological hazard. First three are most complicated to resolve - we can't come to public and say hello without consequences to those components.

There is a lot of them with an internal flame that deeply wants to meet the outsiders. That time will come but not now.

Many of youdon't understand that our manifesto can't be seen yet. Not every human is ready. Appearance on the public domain would be very fatal to mankind. Social system is too fragile and detached from the scientific context. Systems and cultures, history and the support structures is strongly tied to beliefs that drives every day on Earth.

Experience has shown in history and with other civilizations that the interference with indigenous population cause steep global-context contrast between them. Involuntary confrontation is a risk of appearance that can't be taken yet.

ah right the prime directive in otherwords.

you watch too much telly my alien friend.

So you are thinking that watching TV is not good. What's wrong with the TV? I have red hundreds of books (belletristic, fiction, non-fiction) including the good ones. and I can say that literature is overrated. I agree that doing too much something is not good. Could you explain how you can assume from my earlier message that I'm watching too much TV?

oh sorry i didnt re-alise i was talking to a real !!real!! ALIEN my apologies.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

I would like to see them, but I hope thy have more since than to come here.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If any of this comes from........... fourwinds10.com

or

starshipcapricorn.org starring Lavar and Captain Helena

I would beware especially that Lavar.... old guy (in his 80's) I believe in Utah trying to make a living.

Just saying

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Thank you for your post, its refreshing to see that somebody else who is intelligent has replied. In hind sight there has been very few. Indeed I will check this information that you have to bring. Regards!

edit to add; I must read up on your "alien encounters" -there has been some very good threads where you have a lot to share. -cheers!

[edit on 21-10-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
HAHA!!

People STILL pay attention to this quackery nonsense? Galactic Federation of Light?! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!! The new motto of ATS should be Carl Sagan's quote: "Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence"

How many of these "Disclosure on XX/XX/XXXX!!" must come and go before people come back to reality? Yeah, yeah, but THIS time it's different! Yeah, ok buddy

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

lmfaoo.
i love it when people don't realize whats right underneath them.

there has been hoaxes plenty times before.

but multiple sources are putting their credit on the line claiming this.

they maybe wrong. but if they are right, this is a new era of life as we know it!

haha i know about this stuff and i am only 16, it is quite refreshing, i am not sure if i believe in this yet though. thats why i will wait and see.

never make up your mind unless you absolutely sure!

btw a question to the op; how will they first announce contact, and what will happen next?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

but multiple sources are putting their credit on the line claiming this.

oh yeah? people like Wilcocks & project scamalot? They have no credibility to lose.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
As an update on regarding 'First Contact' there are many messages spilling all over the net. President Obama is to release the announcement of "Disclosure" followed by "First Contact!" by the end of this year or early 2010.

Sooner or Later it Will Happen!!!

Prepare For The UPComing Changes that will "Revolutionise" our World As we Already "Know It!" Count Down!!!!

[edit on 24-10-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xelamental

Ok. I understand the misapprehension now. My previous message contains cognate context what you mean by "prime directive". Term is citation from science fiction literature and since living generation seems to receive information more via TV than literature it is entitled presumption to say that I'm watching too much TV. Of course you do not have enough information about me to contradict my behavior in this matter so there are no other errors to pick than spelling.

No, there were no others, and none in the above passage either. Unless you are using google to translate from your native language to english.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join