It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact is Near!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
just as long as the mass landings dont have the same effect as american mass landings.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Galactic Federation of Light is not the realistic event to take place. This is a name that has been misconstrued time and time again. The event to take place is of a "Galactic Union" - which here by will be "Many Galactic Civilizations" that will take place in the Near Future.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
For some reason I am in a really foul mood today.

So, to all those aliens that plan to just drop by, bring your own coffee, and leave your space boots off at the door!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Intresting, every body say Contact is near !!

Jordan say Jesus represents the Sun and screams The Rising sun is coming.

I just saw an YT vid, that guy claimed Jesus is the Sun, Judas is planet X etc..
Someding going to appen, man .. !

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by catalyst2466

Well, we haven't reached warp drive capabilities yet, so any contact would be in violation of the Prime Directive!

I'm all for first contact, and I think it will happen some day, but it will not be from the Galactic Federation of Light..........I don't think

We would all feel pretty silly if the GFL showed up here one day

I am not saying i believe in this GFL, but why are you so sure it will not be from a GFL?

We have "United Nations" on Earth, so why cant there be a "United Nations" or United Planets organisation on a universal base?

I do believe there is some organisation like that out there, but im not saying it is the "galactic federation of light".

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by admriker444

You seem to be assuming a lot of things. What makes you assume they decide to reveal any of their technology to us (assuming they would even show up!)?

Giving that kind of techology to mankind is really like putting a sword into hand of a child.

No. Their assumed technology won't change mankind psychologically. While I regard it highly suspicous that they would even show up, I see it even more unlikely that they would be giving infants potentially dangerous technology.

-v

[edit on 15-10-2009 by v01i0]

we probably already have this technology back-engineered from crashed saucers.

Anyway it wouldnt matter if the aliens handed us technology. The information would be out there. a new way of thinking would be revealed to the masses.

money is a fraud. scarce resources are a fraud.

when people learn that money doesnt exist outside this planet and that its an "alien" concept to other races, people will open their eyes.

As it stands now humans cant even begin to comprehend a world without money. And thats the dirty little secret behind disclosure.

Once the masses learn that free energy is possible, that money need not exist, that technology is possible to free us from disease and lack of food, things will change.

whether its an alien handing over free energy and replicator devices or lockheed martin opening their vaults or the elite's hitmen stop murdering inventors its gonna come out.

And when it does our world will forever change and for the better. no more human manpower wasted on useless jobs like finance, advertising, public relations, taxes, insurance, scams like global warming, etc.

No more people going to prison because they stole money to buy food, no more homeless mentally ill people dying from exposure, no more wars for resources, no more hoarding water from your neighbors, no more wasting resources on products purposely designed to fail, etc

people just cant see this future because all they know of is a world based on money and scarce resources. But when an alien race shows up and we see they have solved these problems things will forever change on this planet.

Having said that, do I think disclosure is coming soon ? No I dont. Not from the elite or the goverment anyway. Unless aliens land on the white house and broadcast a message unedited by our media its not gonna happen anytime soon.

Too many crimes against humanity have happened behind these secret project doors

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Just my opinion, I think they'll show up when the majority of people are spiritually ready for it. Otherwise they will continue to do it on an individual level. By the way, I've seen my own ufo with my gf and friend so its not a matter of if they exist, just when the proper circumstances are aligned for their arrival.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by agentofchaos]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
do you people really believe its taken billions of years to discover earth.

we are just a nasty curiosity to them .. abit like watching a dog fight.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
After reading the message from SaLuSa I have one question about the validity of these messages Because there are some conflicts.

First of all these messages conflict with the Law of One. If they are so pressed to bring us first contact so that they can better help us accept our coming evolution then that doesn't match up with the great harvest, our return home. Which SaLuSa even mentions. If we are returning home, then we don't need first contact to help us accept these facts as we've already been home before and we should recognize it when the time comes.. If we are returning home then we aren't evolving here, we are leaving here.

It's just all a little confusing to wrap my head around and still make sense of everything.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's funny watching a fake story spiral out of control, i can remember back when Blossom Goodchild was saying that a spaceship was hovering over our earth and that it was going to land in "Alabama"... sorry to dissapoint you all.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's funny watching a fake story spiral out of control, i can remember back when Blossom Goodchild was saying that a spaceship was hovering over our earth and that it was going to land in "Alabama"... sorry to dissapoint you all.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

Don't take my word on it, but clever humans will always invent new ways of perpetration.

Anyway, I see what you are meaning - nevertheless I feel entitled to hold on my opinions. We may or may not have alien technology; I have no idea if we do, I haven't seen any, really. And if I would see some astonishing new technology, there is no way determing if it's ours, perfectly homemade.

But, I respect your opinion with all assumptions - it is not really my problem. If it comes to me, then it will - I will not go looking for it, as it makes no difference for me.

-v

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

First, not all humans come from somewhere else. A lot come from here and some come here from somewhere else to either learn lessons they didn't grasp/balance some karma out or to help the planet raise its vibratory level since we aren't harmoniously doing it on our own. I understand what I just said sounds like wtf but trust me it makes sense when you read the Law of One. Now i agree with you though it really doesn't make sense what the OP is saying. We have to learn on an individual level and if they just show up dow nhere we won't have learned anything as a species, we got to band togehter and fix s*** OURSELF and I just going to say that they will not likely come down here later this year and fix all our problems lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
well my harmonics must be well off i dont believe a word of it .. 30 years waiting does that to you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by catalyst2466

Well, we haven't reached warp drive capabilities yet, so any contact would be in violation of the Prime Directive!

I'm all for first contact, and I think it will happen some day, but it will not be from the Galactic Federation of Light..........I don't think

We would all feel pretty silly if the GFL showed up here one day

I am not saying i believe in this GFL, but why are you so sure it will not be from a GFL?

We have "United Nations" on Earth, so why cant there be a "United Nations" or United Planets organisation on a universal base?

I do believe there is some organisation like that out there, but im not saying it is the "galactic federation of light".

Hmm.......I think you answered your own question with that last line.

There very well could be a confederation of planets, civilizations, etc. but I'm sure the name of their alliance is in a language other than English.

Of course, you could make the case that whatever they call themselves could be translated into "the galactic federation of light"!

I'm just going to say that I think it is highly unlikely that Blossom Goodchild is speaking with GFL through her mind, or however she claims to do it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
yOU GUYS ARE THE CONTACT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

yOU GUYS ARE THE CONTACT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

Are you saying the internet has allowed us to come together and in contact in such a way that will boost our evolution?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
no he isnt saying it..

he is shouting it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is bunk and I'll easily explain why.

Its the same mistake Sci Fi writers make.

The galaxy is freaking HUGE!

Look at all of these systems.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e503a2151a0.gif[/atsimg]

Thats not even close to getting out of our galactic spiral arm, aka Orion's Arm.

There are 50 systems just within 5 parsecs (over 16 lightyears).

The entire Arm is over 10,000 light years long and 3,500 light years wide.

Any civilization(s) we make contact with won't be anything like in Star Trek, Stargate, babylon 5 or Star Wars. They'll be in the Arm and only a portion of the Arm. Most likely they'll be within a couple of hundred light years or less.

Most likely they'll be somewhere in this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbc6b69118ca.gif[/atsimg]

So there won't be any Galactic Union, Federation, League or Commonwealth. The Local Bubble would probably be the core or heart of any nearby civilizations. Local Bubble: en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe when some of these New Age channelers pop open some astronomy books and make a more plausible claim I might entertain their thoughts.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I want this too happen...I think everyone wants this to happen..........But will this happen?

Probably not

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join