It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact is Near!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I have placed this in 'Skunkworks' given the source of this information. The Galactic Federation have just announced that we are on the brink of 'First Contact'. The announcement's will be very soon, and before the end of the year we will have full 'Disclosure'. I find this interesting since there has been an earlier message given by David Wilcox's.

Whether this happens or not, I guess we will wait and see, Count Down.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have feeling I've heard this before?

My goodness, in what fantasies are people living in? And if they come, so what? What difference do they make in your life and in world at large?

I bet your life would be just as miserable as it is now. I think the Palestinians would be still throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers and Israeli soldiers still shooting bullets towards them. The rich would still abuse the poor; strong would still beat the weak.

Somehow I think that Megathron guy is going to have another good excuse not to show up.

-v

[edit on 15-10-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hello!

I do not much about this galactic fed stuff, who contacted who? pics?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

Well, we haven't reached warp drive capabilities yet, so any contact would be in violation of the Prime Directive!

I'm all for first contact, and I think it will happen some day, but it will not be from the Galactic Federation of Light..........I don't think

We would all feel pretty silly if the GFL showed up here one day

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
i think its great news .. think of all the new lines of credit you yanks could get with a whole universe to borrow from.

not to mention the fun you will have invading everywhere..

[edit on 15-10-2009 by manxman2]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
ABOUT TIME!!!

My things are packed ... I just need to know when and where. Smoker and window seat please (and 4 guinea pigs - they do not stay behind!!!).

Time to leave this funhouse

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by qwiksilva

Look up Mike Quinsey- 'Updates', there is the latest message. Say's President Obama will the centre of this 'announcement', which is to come in a 'series' of 'announcements' -By the End of This Year.

-"Galactic Friends" is another Link.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The GFL announces this at least every three months. Do an ATS search on "GFL" or Galactic Federation of Light" or anything similar and notice the usual rhetoric of "They're here!" and then nothing.
It's a pretty obvious pattern.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

The GFL announces this at least every three months. Do an ATS search on "GFL" or Galactic Federation of Light" or anything similar and notice the usual rhetoric of "They're here!" and then nothing.
It's a pretty obvious pattern.

Cuhail

i sense negetivity.

link   
I don't see this happening yet ofcourse i would love this to happen.

let's just chill sit back relax and watch

link   
I don't see this happening yet ofcourse i would love this to happen.

let's just chill sit back relax and watch

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't get your hopes up. If first contact we're to happen it would be through the Government or the aliens would take it upon themselves. I wouldn't believe to much in the Galactic Federation of Light people.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
first contact can only happen once .. and that was many thousands of years ago.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
No idea if anything like this will happen or not, sure hope it does cause I think it's pretty dang obvious that SOMETHING is happening around the planet, don't know if it's super secret military or 'others', but the denial has gone far enough.

Time to stand up and tell what we know, no matter what that may be.

Crossing fingers and monitoring CNN

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by manxman2

Originally posted by manxman2
first contact can only happen once .. and that was many thousands of years ago.

Were you there to experience it?

No of course you weren't. But about the first contact otherwise, you could be right.

-v

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's no longer First Contact if the government's going to disclose.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The funny thing is this wouldnt be the first contact for what some call good aliens/ANGELS bad aliens DEMONS so hope the 1Z contacting are good aliens cause I HATE SPACE BUGS

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If the GFL does show up, it is going to have to be one heck of an entrance!

With a name like the Galactic Federation of Light, you can't just step out of a small ship and wave.

We're going to need some long flowing robes, huge spacey boots, big colorful windblown hair, and some sort of laser light show! Anything less will be a dissapointment

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
hows about they just zap the whitehouse and say they have joined us in the war on terror.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Is this from another blossom channelling because all of her channellings are the same - rubbish about people of light soon arriving. It's the same over and over again - repeated predictions!

But before I dismiss this entirely, the world is on the precipice of all out destruction on a massive scale, so if any caring and watching aliens are there - this year would be the time to disclose themselves!

[edit on 15-10-2009 by john124]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join